Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:57 pm

"Yes. I'm all yours." Test replied. The last of his will disappearing as he felt the maids warm body pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 pm

'Good Master. Just stay here with me, and I'll take care of all of your needs. Now, would you like dinner? A bath? Or...me?' She said, her maid personality in full force as she was going to repay his blissful, lustful obedience with a reward. However, her maidly duties would be considerably more lewd this time, or she could simply hypnotize him. She was in such a good mood at defeating him that she honestly didn't mind either option.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:23 pm

Test continued to melt into her embrace. "Well I've already had dinner and a bath. So I guess that just leaves you." He sighed as his increasingly sluggish mind tried to figure out what to ask of "his" maid.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:35 pm

'Of course, Master. Come then, onto the bed so we can get started.' Nina said, not able to hide the excitement in her voice as she gently laid Test on the soft bed in the room as she climbed on, smiling at him as she slowly and seductively took off her tight maid uniform, leaving her in a beautiful and sexy pair of black lingerie.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 pm

Test watched with visible arousal as the maid undressed, his eyes never leaving the curve of her breasts. "Please hypnotize me again and have me please you however you wish." Test asked of her, his voice filled with anticipation. Yes they'd done something similar a couple times during their fight, but now that he was no longer resisting they could take it slow and really get into it, and now that Test was no longer resisting his own desires the prospect excited him all the more.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:01 pm

'Of course, Master. Just lay back and let Nina take care of everything.' She whispered into his ear as she quickly stripped him naked as she slowly and rhythmically began to rub her body against his, slowly raising his arousal more and more. 'Give yourself to me, Master Test. Or rather, should you even be called the Master right now with the state you're in?' She asked him, knowing he would give the exact answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:04 pm

"I'm not much of a Master am I." Test moaned as he felt Nina rub herself against him. Her presence alone was almost too much to bear. Every moment with her filled him with burning need, a powerful desire to just let her take care of him and drown him in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:26 pm

'No you aren't. You're not Master Test, you're simply Test. And if you're not the Master, then that means you can just sit back and let me have my way with you. Just give in and focus on how good it feels. How soft the bed is, how warm and sexy my body is, and how pleasant it feels when I rub against you.' She whispered, continuing to mesmerize him with her words and rubbing as she made sure to rub against his penis with her soft thighs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:30 pm

"Just focus on how good it feels." Test said quietly. Nina's every movement making him more and more aroused even as her words made him feel more and more relaxed. The softness of the bed, the warmth of her body, and the wonderful feeling of her leg against his crotch all wrapped around him like a comfortable blanket.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:40 pm

'Yes, that's it. Just focus on how good it feels and sink for me.' She whispered as she slowly started to move downwards as she finally took off her bra, exposing her round, perfect breasts. 'Now, then. I'm going to give you a titjob, Test. And I'm going to count from 1 to 3, and with each number, you're going to feel more and more pleasure, as well as more and more submissive to me. And when I reach 3,you're going to be all mine as you cum your brains out between my big tits. Are your ready?' She said, making sure he stared at her glowing blue eyes and softly glowing boobs as she approached his member with them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:46 pm

"Yes. I'm ready." Test said, his voice barely a whisper. He was hardly able to speak as arousal and anticipation overwhelmed him. Uncertain whether he should stare and sink into the soft entrancing glow of Nina's eyes or lose himself in the mind-numbing sexiness of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:57 pm

'Gooooood. Now relaaaax...' Nina said as she wrapped her incredible tits around his dick. Now that she was in succubus form, her tits felt even softer and plumper than before as Test struggled to not cum then and there. She began to pump her tits up and down as she stared deeply into his eyes, entrancing him both with their blue glow and the mind numbing sight of her tits pumping up and down. '1. Feeling your cares and worries floating away on a soft cloud. There's only here and now, and the pleasure Nina can give you. Repeat after me, Test. I have no cares or worries. Nina and her wonderful tits are all I care about.' She told him as she kept going.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:02 pm

"I have no cares or worries. Nina and her wonderful tits are all I care about." Test obediently repeated. His eyes passively following the up and down movement of her breasts as they filled him with pleasure. When he wasn't following the bounce of her boobs he was lost in the endless glow of her eyes. Between the softness of her tits and warmth of her body it took all his effort to not cum right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:15 pm

'Good, Test. 2. Feeling so good. Now that you're thoughts are gone, I'll fill them up with me even more. Repeat after me again. My mind is flowing down to my cock. Once I cum, I'll be Nina's forever. Anything she wants me to do or think, is what I'll do or think.' She said as she slightly sped up her titjob, his precum making it even more slippery and pleasurable as he was starting to get close to cumming.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:18 pm

"My mind us flowing down to my cock. Once I cum, I'll be Nina's forever. Anything she wants me to do or think, is what I'll do or think." Test said between gasps and moans, meaning every word of it. The pleasure was becoming completely overwhelming. If this kept up much longer he would end up cuming for her whether she ordered him to or not.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:26 pm

At this point, Nina drastically sped up, clearly trying to make Test cum. 'Okay then, now that you've accepted my words as truth, it's time for the finale. 3! Cum! Cum your brains out between my big boobies, Test!' She said, her hypnotic tits moving at incredible speed as her eyes glowed even brighter than before as her wonderful titjob hypnotized the adventurer into total obedience.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Test happily obeyed. Shooting load after load between the breasts that had enthralled him, his mind going completely blank as he surrendered himself completely to Nina. Once his arousal was finally spent he sank further into the bed, looking up at his seductress with an expression of empty headed reverence. Ready to obey her every command and to in turn be rewarded with endless submissive pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 11:35 pm

Nina smiled down at him, savoring the literal taste of his sticky cum as well the metaphorical taste of sweet victory. His mind, body and soul now fully belonged to her, and she was going to savor it. 'Alright my new thrall. To celebrate your new life with me, state your name and your new purpose.' She said, her eyes glowing with that mesmerizing blue light and her tits jiggling with each breath she took as she wanted to hear the words to show the control she had over her new cum slave.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 12:02 am

"My name is Test and my purpose is whatever you wish it to be." Test replied, his head empty, his mind lost in the soft glow of her eyes and trapped in the depths of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 12:10 am

'Yes you are. Oh, the fun we'll have, Test...' Nina the maid said as she leaned in to give Test a kiss and a tight boob hug. He was all hers now, and she wasn't going to let him go anytime soon.

And so, Test became Nina's loyal thrall and mindless cum slave for the rest of his days. And it wasn't a bad life at all, being cared for a beautiful and hypnotic Mistress who satisfied him in every way imaginable. She had chosen his purpose, and it was to be here's forever, and Test was more than fine with it.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid   Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Nina The Unstable Maid
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4