Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nina V. Test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Test had been walking in a large town towards a mansion with his newest task. He had been told about a bunch of teens that had entered the mansion and returned covered in kisses and looking like they weren't fully there. The only thing they could say was I love Nina and many have suspected Midara had been the culprit. Test's job is to enter and defeat the midara that is within.

Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Dealing with midara threatening innocents was exactly the kind of classical heroism test had signed up for. When he'd heard of the bounty on this mysterious midara he'd set off immediately, excited to put his skills to good use. Test continued up the path towards the manor, mentally preparing himself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:07 pm

As he walked up Test saw the large Mansion as could catch a glimpse of what looked like a maid inside as he walked up. Next to the door he saw a picture of the boys who had been before he should with kisses on their face and in lipstick written in the corner "You're welcome to come inside."
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Seeing the maid Test assumed that she was likely his target. After all she wouldn't be the first midara he'd encountered to make use of the iconic maid uniform and aesthetic. Seeing the pictures he concluded that she must have been operating out of here for quite some time, all the more reason to banish her. Stepping through the threshold and keeping an eye out for traps Test drew his halberd.
"I assume you're the Nina I've been sent to deal with." He said as he approached her.

Repel but only if Nina attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:47 pm

As test walks up to the woman she turns to him and laughs before smiling at him "I'm Nina, but i don't see why you have to deal with me. Unless you're a new lover who wants to try his hand at me?" She looks him up and down and smirks "You're quite the looker if i do say so myself, What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:03 pm

Manners briefly overcome caution and before he can assess the risks Test replies. "My name is Test." Before stopping himself and reassuming his defensive pose.
"Don't pretend you don't know. You have portraits of your victims hanging outside. There is no way you don't realize why people are scared of you."

Repel but only if Nina attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:08 pm

Repel-55(Fail)
Master and Maid-48(success)

Nina laughed at him and leaned forward before blowing Test a kiss "I'm not someone to be scared of Master Test, I just do what im asked to do. Please give me a command so i can show you what i mean." Test could only look at her and blush from her blown kiss as he felt compelled to ask her for something.

Test-30(request must be given)
Nina-30
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:15 pm

As Test began to feel a blush set on from her blown kiss his eyes began to drift down to her already generous cleavage.
"I'd love it if you showed off those sexy breasts." He blurted out unable to stop himself. Realizing what she'd just done, and certain that the fight had already begun he went in for a destabilizing blow. Intent on showing no mercy to a midara who had already claimed so many victims.

Sweep.

(Out of curiosity how are you playing her mind reading ability? Does it apply all the time or only when she is a succubus?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:34 pm

(I have a hidden roll for if she learns one of his fetishes. last time she failed.)

Sweep-25(fail)
Master and Maid auto

As test went to sweep her legs from her he was stopped when he saw she had pulled down her blouse and shown her large breasts to him "If that's what you would like master then please enjoy them!" As test could do nothing but look at them as he felt himself harden from the sight.

Test-28
Nina-30(fetish find-33(Fail))
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:43 pm

By the time Test shook himself from his stupor it was already too late to continue his attack. Instead he choose to back away and prepare. Assuming that like many of the midara he'd faced before Nina would try to get within arms reach of him. As he steadied himself he did his best to keep his eyes off her softly bouncing tits.

River Stance

(That sounds like a good way to represent that ability.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:47 pm

River stance-59(fail)
debilitating sweet kisses-52(success)

Test readies himself but as he watches her walk up to him his eyes focus on her breasts and can't stop from staring until he feels her hands on his cheeks as she kisses him leaving a red kiss mark on his lips. "Are you even trying master? maybe you want this to happen."

Test-27 mark-1
Nina-30 (fetish find-23(fail))
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:54 pm

Test grew angry at the maids insinuation that he was weak willed. "Don't make any assumptions about what I do or do not want." He barked going in for another sweep.

Sweep

(Friendly reminder that if an opponent gets within melee range while Test is using River Stance then Test gets advantage and his attacker gets disadvantage. He can only use it once every three turns though so hopefully it shouldn't be overpowered.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:59 pm

(OOOOH My bad i misread XD I'll say that didn't count for his use then and Nina will turn pass for the mistake)

Sweep-24(hit)
Turn pass

Nina laughs at him before she yells out in surprise as she suddenly has her legs hit out from under her landing on the ground with a thump "Ow! that was just rude master all ive done is tease you and kiss you and you hit me like that!" She looks very upset as she looks up at him

Test-27 mark-1
Nina-28 (prone)
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Test wasn't going to let feigned weakness stop him. Not when Nina had hung pictures of her victims outside like trophies. Test rushed in, trying to take advantage of his success.

Rush
(It's all good.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:07 pm

Rush-37(fail)
Get up-22(success)

As test charged at her he took his much more aggressive punch onto miss her as she rolled over and stood up smiling "I should warn you master. I have two sides and my second half really loves to Hypnotize cuties like you. But you like that too don't you~" Test realized she had perfectly known his fetish without a hint at it.

Test-27 mark-1
Nina-28
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:12 pm

Test was in shock. How could she have possible known. Word of his weaknesses couldn't possibly have spread, or at least not spread very far, and even if it did she didn't seem like the kind of midara that picks up gossip. With all these thoughts running through his his head Test backed away from Nina. Raising his halberd with practiced poise he hoped against hope that she was somehow bluffing.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:19 pm

River stance-23(fail)
Sweet addiction-46(success)(addiction 3)

Test backed up only to see Nina seem to change as her clothes and look changed into her succubus form. "I hope you like my ass darling cause anytime you touch me you won't be able to resist it." As she said that her eyes seem to glow catching Test's attention and hypnotizing him to be unable to as she slowly reverts to her normal form and sits down

Test-27 Mark-1 (Addicted to Nina's ass)
Nina-28 (stunned next turn)
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Test witnessed Nina briefly transform before returning to normal. Test was uncertain of what just happened but he did feel a sudden urge to feel her fine butt. Trying to shake off the strange compulsion he won't in for a powerful slash with his halberd.

Overwhelm
(Do you plan on rolling to see if the addiction stuns Test every round? Because that seems a bit strong. Perhaps the ability can last 3-4 turns instead of the whole fight? That way it could be used more then once without completely unbalancing things.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:33 pm

(it's only if he hits her and it wont stun all it is is 1 wp damage)
Overwhelm-34(Success) (addiction-8(success))
debilitating sweet kisses-86(crit success)

Test was acurate with his attack and hits Nina as she spins holding her arm as Test couldn't resist as he knelt and kissed her ass as his mind felt normal again he saw her knelt in front of him as she kissed him leaving another kiss mark on his cheek "Such a good master did my ass feel good?"

Test-25 mark 2
Nina-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 pm

(Ah that makes sense. I misread the character sheet.)

Kneeling before her his mind started to feel clear again. As nice as her ass had felt Test refused to give her the satisfaction of admitting it. Jumping to his feet he tried to force her back with a barrage of attacks.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 pm

Triple strike 91, 79, 49 (3 fail)
Ghostly dreams 99 74 (Success)

Test sent his three strikes as nina almost perfectly dodges them as she pushes him onto his back and mounts him as she removes his pants and begins to ride him giggling "I know you enjoy this boy Just watch my breasts bounce and give into your desires."

Test-23 marks 2 (bind)
Nina-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:50 pm

Test's desperation was plain to see as all three of his hand went wide. As he was still recovering from the exertion Nina knocked him unto his back and began to bounce stop him. Test was so tempted to simply watch her boobs bounce and let himself drift away.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Struggle-53 (fail
Ghostly dreams cont.

As test tries to struggle he focuses too much on her bouncing breasts and feels himself just watch as Nina laughs "See master it feels good to give in doesn't it? Now take a nap for me so you can enjoy it more." As her eyes flash Test feels himself get tired His mind tells him to try to stay awake knowing what succubus do to people's dreams

Test-20 (I messed up damage last round so i fixed it she does 2 damage a round not 1)(tired)
Nina-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:58 pm

As a drowzy feeling begins to spread throughout his body Test makes one final effort to throw off of the Nina, knowing that if he didn't get her off now he'd soon be completely at her mercy.

Struggle -> River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Struggle-91(fail)
Ghostly dreams cont.

Test tried to throw Nina off but couldn't move his body as well as he falls asleep suddenly seeing a succubus version of nina that matches his fetish perfectly as she beckons him to her he feels unable to deny her as he walks to her

Test-18 (asleep)(Feel free to describe her and what she does to him)
Nina-25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nina V. Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Nina V. Test
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next