Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nina V. Test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Nina V. Test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Test suddenly found himself again in the entrance hall of the manor, the world around him now suffused with a dreamy haze. Before him stood Nina, now possessing a succubus's wings, and with a smug dominant look on her face. Pulling down her top and letting her incredible breasts bounce free she begins to bounce and shake then before his eyes. Telling him in a soft but irresistible voice all about how sexy her tits were, how there every shake and bounce was drawing him deeper and deeper into trance, how soon he would not be able to resist them, left a slave to her every desire. As all this occured Test could only stand there, entranced, his eyes following her curves as they robbed him of thought.
Even as all this occured part of him struggled to return to wakefulness.

Weak Struggle
(Feel free to continue the scene if you wish.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Weak struggle-24,43(fail) (i dont know how to do weak struggles so i just went with disadvantage)
Ghostly dreams cont.

Test couldn't stop himself from walking forward letting the dream Nina grab him and shake her breasts around his head whispering in his mind "This is what good boys get. They get their mistress's breast shaking around their head turning their little weak brains to mush. Isn't it nice?" All Test could do was moan as Nina outside his dream rode him until he came inside her filling her with more energy and draining him slightly as she got off of him he woke up still feeling her breasts around his face all he could do was look to her and feel addicted to them. "Looks like my little master enjoyed his dream..." was all she could say before reverting to her normal maid state and falling down unable to move

Test- 16 (breast addict (I swapped the ass addiction with breasts since his dream would probably do that)
Nina-30 (healed from abosorbing Test's energy)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 pm

(That is how weak struggle works to my knowledge)

A bit shaken from the intensity of the his experience. Test took a second to steady his nerves while Nina was unconscious.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:35 pm

A moment of respite -1 (I'm sorry for test's luck)
stunned

Test tries to heal himself but couldn't focus as he still could feel a phantom of the breasts on his face his blush deepening as he could barely heal himself

Test- 17 (breast addict)
Nina-30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:39 pm

(The dice are not on his side today)

As much as it wounded his sense of honor Test was going to have to take advantage of the maid's momentary inability to fight back if he was going to have any chance of winning this.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Overwhelm-55(fail)
debilitating sweet kisses- 40(success)

Test went for his punch dening honor only for it to backfire as she opened her eyes and moved to the side of the attack before she held him close and kissed his cheek leaving a new mark "Such a naughty master. Maybe i should punish you with my breasts"

Test-16 (breast addict) marks-3
Nina-30
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:47 pm

Test blushed deeply at her words, his eyes immediately locking to her prodigious breasts before he could shake his head clear. He backed away preparing a counter strike should she try to make good on her threat.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:57 pm

River stance-44(success) (addiction-35(fail))
debilitating sweet kisses-45,85(fail)

Nina goes to give him another kiss with a obvious plan in place but she didn't expect Test to stay true and hit her down making her squeak from the sudden hit and look at him "Oh my i thought you had nothing left in you"

Test-16 (breast addict) marks 3
Nina-28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:00 pm

"Never underestimate me, I'm dangerous till the very end." Test dramatically declared, sounding a lot more confident then he actually felt. To illustrate his point he made another attempt to knock his opponent down with a wide sweep.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Sweep-77(fail)
Titnosis-34(success)

Test tries to hit her legs again but missed as she jumped over it. While she was in the air her breasts slipped out again and Test watched as they bounced feeling hypnotized by their bouncing and unable to move as Nina looks at him and laughs "I guess you really do like my breasts huh?"

Test-16 (breast addict) Marks 3 (Stunned)
Nina-28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Test found himself immobilized by arousal. Unable to act as he watched Nina's lovely breasts bounce, making him feel so wonderfully drowsy. "Yes, I like them very much." He said distantly in response to Nina's teasing question, not fully listening as his eyes followed her curves.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Stunned
Master and maid-88 (crit success)

Test watched her breasts as she walked closer and shook them for her "Well master Since you like them so much tell me what you want me to do with them~" her shaking and domineering tone she has he can't help but beg her for *Insert your choice*

Test-16 (Breast addict) marks 3 (give a command Auto due to crit)
Nina- 28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:21 pm

Already unable to look away from her bouncing breasts Test was in no place to resist her commanding tone. "Please hypnotize me with them and make me worship them." Test begged. This perfect confluence of his weaknesses and fetishes overpowering his will to fight back.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Turn skip
Master and maid auto

"As you wish master." was all test remembered hearing as her was hypnotized by her swaying breasts again as she talked down to him and suddenly pulled him between her breasts as Test could only kiss and nuzzle into her breasts as she shakes them on his face "doesn't it feel good to submit master?" as Test's mind slightly unclouds as he can think and feel her breasts.

Test-14 (bind,breast addict) marks 3
Nina-28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Ironically the sensation of Nina's hypnotic breasts against his face shook him partially free of his trance. Even while his mind was too weak to do anything his body reacted on instinct. Pushing Nina away and buying him some space.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Burst forth auto
(succubus form) Kiss of death-86(crit success)

As test bursts out of her hold he sees she changed to her succubus form "Aw sweetie look at you all marked up let me help clean you~" as she blows a kiss Test feels like all the marks rekiss him before disappearing as he feels himself fall in partle love with the maid as she returns to her normal form.

Test-12 (breast addict, partial love (damage halved) (4))
Nina-28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:46 pm

As he shook himself awake Test was struck by the succubus's blown kiss. Test was immediately overwhelmed with a wave of deep affection for Nina, unable to stop himself from imagining how wonderful a life as her willing boytoy would be. Letting her pamper, dominate, and hypnotize him as he served her every desire. He gave Nina a longing look, his eyes lingering on her breasts a little too long, before going in for another attack. Even as he closed in his heart obviously wasn't in it, his jabs slow and shallow.

Repel.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:53 pm

Repel-34(success)
debilitating sweet kisses-44,68(success)

Test was able to hit her but from his love for her he held back so much she just giggled and pulled him into a kiss painting his lips red again as she broke the kiss she winks "If you play like this master I may just leave you in a dream again while i get some cute pictures!" Test can barely register that was a bad thing to happen

Test-11 (breast addict) marks 1
Nina-27 (disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:58 pm

The idea of her playing with him in his dream again seemed so nice right now, lost in his fantasies. Test absentmindedly swung his halberd like he was sweeping a table rather than trying to do damage.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:04 pm

(based on the description i'll do a disadvantage if i took it wrong i'll fix)
Repel-42,55 (fail)
Sweet temptation-34,78(success) (it was hard to understand so i'm going with what i think it meant)

As test goes to hit her he stops and blushes deeply as her eyes flash and his mind can only see her as the succubus he saw in his dreams beckoning him to come close to her as he wants dearly to touch her the real nina giggles knowing she's taming a new hero for her collection

Test-11 (breast addict, contact attacks deal extra damage) marks 1
Nina-27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 pm

(Yeah the wording on that one was not very clear)

The affectionate feeling starting to fade. Test gripped his halberd going for a slash with actual convection behind it.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Overwhelm 3(Crit fail)
debilitating sweet kisses-32(success)

As test goes to hit Nina he can't catch stop himself from staring at her perfect form and misses as she walks up and cups his chin before forcing him into a sudden kiss leaving his lips even more red as she breaks it with a loud "MMMMWAH! such a tasty kiss Master."

Test-9 (Breast addict,contact+) marks 2
Nina-27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:54 pm

As Test prepared to swing, he found that he couldn't being himself to. How could he harm something so enchantingly beautiful. Well he was going to have to if he wanted to make it out of here without... Whatever it is Nina did to her victims happening to him.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:58 pm

River stance-35(fail)
ghostly dream-74(success)

Test prepared his swinig but when she walked up to him he couldn't do anything he she slowly lowered him to the ground and started to slowly ride his cock again giggling "such a cute master you wanted this didn't you? To get trapped in a dream with me and to fill my pussy with your wonderful energy"

Test-6 (breast addict, contact +(last turn)) (bind)
Nina-27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:08 pm

As true as it may be Test refused to admit how much he wanted this. Even as he could feel his will fading he continued to struggle, trying to push the maid off him.

Struggle -> Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nina V. Test
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next