Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maid for Battle

Go down 
+2
BurningVulcan
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Maid for Battle - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:08 am

Sierra looks up to find Jane looking slightly in a mess.  However she herself is in a worse state after the ordeal she had to face.  "Ferro chased after Gweniverre near a lake.  Only to be ambushed by Nimea and charmed and corrupted in the lake.  Robin was next and Gweniverre subdued him with a phrase that trigger his subconscious and commanded him.  Though Gweniverre left me be since she wanted me to help rebuild Daraku, Nimea took an interest with me.  The incident resulted in Spring Rose ejected me from the area before...being pulled into the lake... " She pauses for a moment to try get a rein on her emotions which is partially successful as tears still fell from her eyes.  "I was partially corrupted but was able cannibalized it."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:16 am

Jane took a moment to let the words sink in. She frowned.
"Are you sure? I could believe that Ferro may be unable to defeat Gweniverre in a fight, but I also believe he'd be wise enough to retreat once he realised this." Jane commented. Clearly something about this situation did not add up. She began to consider possibilities. "Did she manage to corrupt or capture another midara prior to her escape in order to assist her in capturing pursuers?" She posited. It was clear that her method of coping was through analysis.

Jane looked up as Sierra explained the situation.
"Nimea... I had not considered that she would be located so close to here. I suppose that is an issue with using teleportation as a method of travel." Jane frowned. "This is... concerning." She looked at the orb in her pocket, and considered using it, but decided against it, at least for now. If he was corrupted, she couldn't risk him knowing or preparing for a counter attack. "Very well. I wish to assist in any way I can. What is the current plan to get him, and Robin, back?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:25 am

"Right now I am enchanting everyone's attack with electrical energy. It should serve potent against Nimea and any corrupted lake spirits that attacks. It might also frazzle Gweniverre with electrical impulses that she cannot properly use her psychic abilities.

Yumi stated that from the last fight with Gweiverre, she is susceptible to mental disruption. Yumi also says taht she has two rituals that might help, a ritual of cleansing on the lake but that puts her dangerously close to the lake. The other is an occult sign of Ouroboros that will make the lake spirit attack more indiscriminately though the spirit is also as likely to attack us."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:20 am

Adri frowned and walked towards Jane and wrapped an arm around him. "We'll get him back. We'll get all of them back."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:27 am

"So, are we going already?" Dixi asked, she was getting ready to leave, hell, she was waiting in the door of the room already.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:56 am

"Yes! I'm getting my fucking son back," Adri 2 said, heading for the door. "Daraku's become a huge thorn and I'm more than happy to rip it out!!"
(Everyone post their last posts because we're ending MfB now.)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:59 am

Spike cracked his knuckles. "I'm down for helping out! It's the least i can do!"

Robin simply clutched his head, still trying to get rid of the weird feeling...What...was he doing...?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:59 am

"That's the spirit Adri!" Dixi says cracking her knuckles.

"Let's save them, we just have to defeat Gwen and this Nimea and mom will free them from corruption." Ix added.

"I'll make sure they have a bad time." Xana was also ready to fight.

(Done here, should I drop Alter during the fight? Razz)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Zara sighed getting to her feet.

Jane nodded thankfully at Adri before joining the others.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Sierra has her launcher ready but this time she has some more things along with her, a taser double-blade claw (makes a debut from Sierra & Pash's encounter with Deadwood gang), and something that looked like what Sierra jury-rigged when the Sanctuary retinue called a truce with the Daraku Security Force.

"To think that I am force to do this as if I am preparing for war." She looks over her shoulder, normally where a certain doll usually floats or sits. "Spring Rose..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid for Battle   Maid for Battle - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid for Battle
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39