Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brainstorming/Input Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Brainstorming/Input Thread Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming/Input Thread   Brainstorming/Input Thread EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Instead of churning out another half-finished profile, I thought I'd get feedback here first.

Belle of the Ball

Idea was to have a ballroom beauty who seduces the adventurer with various dances over the course of the evening: http://www.prettyquinceaneradress.com/products/big/detachablequinceaneradresses/detachable-quinceanera-dresses-nrs139-1.jpg

The place she resides in: http://www.kenmarkbackdrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/493-20x50.jpg

Halfway through the dances, she rips of her skirt and switches to more rocking tunes. She's accompanied by a bunch of handmaidens, also in similar dresses.

Ideas for moves:
-start of the reception, the handmaidens serve wine, gossip and teach the adventurer some dance moves
-Enchanting Entrance: Belle enters, blows kisses, asks the adventurer to dance with her

Classic songs:
-waltz(slow, mesmerizing)
-tempting tango(a tango, Belle puts a rose in the mouth of the adventurer)
-folk dance(also involves the handmaidens, the adventurer moves from partner to partner while they give him kisses)

Belle calls for something more modern, rips of her skirt, which makes all her moves more potent

-acro rock 'n roll(dance moves in which Belle's crotch gets shoved in the adventurer's face)
-slow dance(Belle presses her body tight into the adventurer before kissing him)
-showdance(Belle linedances along with the handmaidens, the kick up their legs revealing their underwear)

-crowning of the king and queen(rigged voting ceremony that crowns the adventurer and Belle, they kiss and depart towards sleeping quarters)
-you can leave your crown on(Belle gives the adventurer a striptease dance)
-rock out with your cock out(rhytmical boning, when the adventurer climaxes he gets converted into her lover)

Feel free to post suggestions, or your own half-finished concepts.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming/Input Thread   Brainstorming/Input Thread EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:44 am

You should really add a female conversion one, with Belle teaching her dance moves and urge them to dance with her. Once the female can't resist and start dancing with them they slowly converted into the handmaidens of Belle.

For the classic dance, how about some ballet or something that needs her partner to hold her whole body?
Also for the modern dance, how about a pole dance?

Just some thought, love this kind of enemies
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming/Input Thread   Brainstorming/Input Thread EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:29 pm

It's alright to post our own ideas in this thread, right?

I've had this idea on the backburner that I've been kind of struggling to flesh out. I wanted to do this profile based on Titania and her four handmaidens: Moth, Peasblossom, Cobweb, and Mustardseed.

Basically, I wanted the four handmaidens to each have their own specialties, and when Titania used an attack the corresponding fairy would augment it in some way. Example: Titania pulls someone into an embrace, and then one of the handmaidens would press against the lucky/unlucky target from behind, making it harder for them to escape.

Its just so much work for one encounter that I'm having a hard time keeping everything straight in my head. I basically have to make four different character sheets, and then a fifth one that synergizes with all of them.

The only things that I know for certain I want to have is: give Titania a passive which hinders her handmaidens and Adventurers with low willpower (they're too distracted by her beauty to fight properly), and to give the four handmaidens this combo attack:

Fairy Rush: "It's time for our favorite game." "I hope you're ready." "Because here we come!" The four handmaidens line up before flying at an Adventurer. When the fairy in front reaches her target, she gives them a quick peck before flying to the back of the line. When a fairy misses an attack she leaves the formation. The attack loop lasts until there is only one fairy left. "I won!" She celebrates her victory by pulling her 'prize' into a deep kiss.

Other than that, I don't really have anything concrete. I'm toying with the idea of giving Peasblossom an ass focus, with the thought process being that when anyone says her name, she 'mistakenly' thinks they said "Please, bottom."; as in, they're begging for her butt.

So, yeah. Your thoughts? Any ideas how I can flesh this out?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming/Input Thread   Brainstorming/Input Thread EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:19 am

I really like your idea Pie! If you want some ideas, PM me and we can discuss about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming/Input Thread   Brainstorming/Input Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming/Input Thread
Page 1 of 1