Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Character parody thread Empty
PostSubject: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:04 pm

So I was looking at the RP enemies here, and I was inspired to try my hand at it as well.
But, I noticed that all the characters were original, and not (primarily) based on existing characters.
Which is why I decided to create this thread, where people can place their own requests and suggestions.
This page is intended for characters appearing in cartoons, anime and video games.
And if you want to make a character biography as well, go ahead!

Have fun, and I hope to read your ideas/suggestions!

Characters:
Page 1:
-Jessica Rabbit
-Princess Peach
-Lucy Heartfilia

Page 2:
-Sam, Alex and Clover
-Jessie
-Cana Alberona

Page 3:
-Kanker Sisters

Page 4:
-Morrigan
-Poison Ivy

Page 9:
-Yuna, Rikku and Paine

Page 10:
-2B

Page 12:
-Harley Quinn
-Kurumu Kurono

Page 13:
-Dark Magician Girl

Last edited by sfbirdie on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Progress update)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 1:28 am

Character parody thread Tumblr_nt3t5tmDwW1uadq5wo1_1280

Jessica Rabbit

Description: She might be a midara, but this temptress is still known worldwide. She is known for giving special "Shows" to her audience. It is said that anyone who comes to her show can only think of her.

Appearance: She wears a long red dress, long purple gloves covering her arms and red heels to boot. She has thick, red hair that falls just behind her amazing chest. Her behind is just as breathtaking as it sways around whenever she walks. Her lips are tainted a bright red, and are always ready to leave countless lipstick marks on her loyal fans...

Moveset:

Show kiss: "Look over here, sweetie..." She pouts her lips, puts her hand on them, and blows a kiss. It takes the shape of two lips as red as hers, and they land on her opponents cheek, leaving a red imprint.

Revealing show: "Come over here, hun..." She bends over, cupping one of her breasts, making each opponent stare in awe at both her dangling breasts and bent over behind. She proceeds to send a quick kiss to the opponent closest to her. If it hits, the opponent is automatically charmed.

Dancing show: "Like what you see?" She starts to slowly dance, winking at her onlookers. She keeps dancing for 4 turns, unless interrupted, moving faster and faster, blowing kisses and shaking her assets more and more. If allowed to finish, then at the end of the dance, everyone is automatically charmed.

Singing show: "This song is just for you!" She starts to sing about all the naughty things she'd like to do to you. Infatuates the opponent closest to her.

Singer's lips: "Do you like the way my gloves feel?" She walks up to an opponent, gently caresses his/her chin, and then places a wet kiss on her opponent.

Toon singer: "Look over there for me, will you?" She points to a random place, and her opponent takes a look. Looking back at the temptress, she disappeared, then suddenly she appears next to him/her, catching him/her off guard and showering him/her with kisses, leaving lipstick marks all over, ending with a loud "MUAHH".

Singer's hold: "Come, we'll have some fun together." She walks up to an opponent and gives him/her a big kiss, melting his/her mind. She then proceeds to drag him/her to the nearest wall, kissing him quick kisses all the way. If she reaches the wall, she immediately follows up with singer's tits or singer's ass.

Singer's tits: "You like watching these?" She takes her opponents head and pushes it into her cleavage, while giving multiple kisses to her opponents forehead. Rubbing him/her for a while, she backs away blowing a kiss, allowing the opponent to slump down against the wall, craving for more.

Singer's ass: "I know exactly what you need..." She turns around and, with a wink, starts to grind her ass against her opponents crotch. If the opponent is male, she taunts him about his "carrot". She eventually gives one last hard push, and then walks away, while her opponent is unable to do anything but look at her ass bouncing, silently begging her to continue.

Jessica's carrot (Male finisher): "Aww, how sweet. You got me a present!" The temptress walks up to her opponent, who has all but lost his will to resist. She hugs him close to her, and starts to french kiss him. "Now let's see what your present is." While kissing you, she starts to tug at his pants. She pulls them down, revealing his hardening member. "Oh my, how did you know I wanted a carrot?" She starts to jerk on it while continuing to barrage him with kisses, before bending through her knees and starting to kiss his rod. As her lips make him cum multiple times, he finally starts to understand why the people call her show "unforgettable". When his legs give in, she quickly jumps on top of him, slips him inside of her, and continuously french kisses him while drawing every last drop out of him...

Jessica's bunnies (Female finisher): "Get up here baby! I'll make it worth your while..." Jessica walks up to the stage, and beckons her opponent to come join her. The girl, overcome by lust, almost runs to the stage and climbs on it. "You're pretty cute, sweetie. How would you like to join my show as one of my dancers? You can watch me every night..." The girl is unable to refuse, as Jessica calls over her dancers. A group of around 10 girls in bunny suits walk up the stage and surround the girl. "Now girls, this cutie here is our newest member. Make sure to give her a proper greeting!" The girls, as well-endowed as their leader is, quickly take off her clothes and shower her with kisses on every part of her body, while Jessica continues with her show. At the end of the show, she shows the audience her newest addition to the bunny girls, as she starts to make out with her newest toy...

--

The first enemy, Jessica Rabbit, is done. This is my first attempt at making such an enemy, and as such, I'm open to any kind of feedback.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 9:34 am

i love this idea, very good
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Glad to hear it!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Really strong entry, hope to see more of your creations
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Thank you! I hope my future works will equal the quality of this one.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 am

Character parody thread 180px-Peach_-_Mario_Party_10

Princess Peach

Description: A princess and ruler of her own kingdom. She allows herself to get captured, in order to be rescued by a hero/heroine. Then, when brought back to her castle, she captures her savior and makes sure they swear absolute loyalty to her.

Appearance: As befitting of a princess, she wears a beautiful pink dress and a small crown atop her head. Her long blonde hair waves after her, and her lips are colored a cute pink. She has round blue earrings, and long white gloves. Under her dress, she wears small pink heels. Some people say that's everything she wears under them...

Moveset:

Special reward (Battle Start): "Thank you so much for rescuing me!" When the hero/heroine carries the princess to her castle, he/she enters the castle to find no one awaiting him. "Thanks for the rescue sweetie! Here's your reward!" The princess suddenly stands up and starts making out with her savior, surprising him/her and starting the battle.

Peach's blow: "Sweet!" The princess gives a wink, purses her lips, and blows a pink heart at her opponent, hitting him/her in the face.

Peach's twirl: "Be mine..." Peach twirls around, keeping one hand high. Pink hearts and ribbons surround her, as she blows a kiss, sending the hearts and ribbons to her opponents, binding them.

Peach's lips: "Don't you like me?" The princess runs toward her opponent, holding her dress in her hands, and hugs him/her, proceeding to shower him/her with sweet kisses.

Peach's lipstick: "How about this..." The princess takes her crown off her head, and pulls out a pink lipstick from it. Applying it to her lips, she sways to her opponent and starts french kissing him/her.

Peach's crown: "Ugh, now I'm mad!" If by chance the crown is knocked off of the princess's head, she suddenly starts throwing a tantrum, running over to the opponent and giving him/her multiple kisses while forcing one hand down the victim's pants. Binds the opponent, leading to peach's gloves on the next turn.

Peach's gloves: "You love this, right?" Unless someone saves the victim from the princess's wrath, she keeps on playing with his/her genitals with her gloved hand. Anger subsiding, she starts french kissing him/her, and then starts to say naughty things in his/her ear. Leads to peach's toy on the next turn.

Peach's toy: "Let's get started for real..." If the princess is allowed to have her way, she will have fully captivated the victim. She orders him/her to strip, which he/she does, while she goes to pick up her crown and takes out a pink lipstick. Pursing her lips, she puts the lipstick on and proceeds to kiss the victim's genitals, stunning and captivating the victim, before giving one last rub and letting him/her go.

Peach bomber: "Ha-chaa!" The princess suddenly turns around, and jumps ass-forward towards her opponent. If she hits, she knocks the target down, and starts rubbing her ass against his/her crotch, bouncing up and down and making cheerful sounds.

Princess' sexuality (Finisher): "Alright, I finally made you mine!" The hero/heroine throws down his weapons and proceeds her naked, filled with lust. She grabs him/her by the hand, gives a kiss on each cheek, french kisses him/her, gives a quick bump with her ass, allowing it to be fondled if desired, and then takes him/her to her bedroom.
-For males: "I'd like a taste of that mushroom..." She throws him down on the bed, takes her dress off, and climbs on top of him. Rubbing her body against him, she kisses his forehead with her pink lips, slowly moving downward, leaving a trail of lipstick marks. When she reached all the way down to the base of the penis, she gives it a last few kisses, and then turns around, and gets on all fours in front of him. "Now come here, and make me yours..."
-For females: "Hmm, been a while since I've been with another woman..." The princess takes off her dress, and starts to hug her new playmate against her. She covers her lips with pink lipstick, and starts to kiss the heroine all over. Her face, her breasts, her butt... She covers every inch with pink marks. After 5 minutes or so, she grabs her lipstick again, but this time, she puts it on the heroine's lips, naughtily asking her to do the same she did. Unable to resist, the girl starts kissing the princess' body as well. After that, the princess walks away, leaving the horny girl confused, before returning with a box full of differently colored mushrooms. "Eat one of these, and see what happens..."
-Universal ending: After a night of sexy love making, the princess lies in her bed, with a pink phone in her hand. "Hey Daisy, you should come over soon. I've got someone I'd like you to meet..."

--

The second enemy is done! I started working on it shortly after Jessica (and honestly, I think Jessica is the easiest character to design).
I try to stay loyal to the universe where the character came from, and as such, I made multiple references to her video game appearances(mushrooms, Daisy, peach bomber).
I had planned for her to use mushrooms to change her or the opponents body (growing, shrinking, futanari), but then I thought about the fact that she is never seen without her crown, and decided to try and do something with that.
I would like to know if people are okay with different body sizes and especially with futanari, cause that would make for a lot more options.
Also regarding the last sentence of her finisher, yes, I will try to make an enemy out of Daisy some time.

Last edited by sfbirdie on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add quotes, oops)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 am

Dude sfbirdie, these are awesome and this is an awesome idea. I'm not a good writer so I can't make one of these but I have a few ideas if anyone wants to use them:

Kanker sisters- each one has their own moves and finishers and moves they do together, kinda like the witch sisters

Jynx- lots of potential here. Always kissed in the show anyways.

Poison ivy- enough said

Enchantress from marvel- kinda like poison ivy with seduction powers but personally I think she's sexier.

Sharpay from hsm- I dunno, always found her meanness attractive. Could seduce through singing (siren) or domination or something.

Black Cat from spiderman- again, just another attractive babe. What else can I say?

That's all the ideas I have for now. Hope that helps you guys cause I'd love to see more of this stuff
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you! I'll write down the characters you suggested and keep them in mind. I do however have to say that characters who I am familiar with get priority over the others, because I'll have to do a little bit of studying on the characters I don't know , and that takes time. That's why the chance of a Jynx, Poison Ivy or Black Cat biography will be higher than the other three.

I was already planning on using the combined moves idea from the Kanker sisters for the TS trio, so I'll practice with them, and see if I will use the combo attacks in groups or not.

Regarding Jynx, does she count as a furry? Being a pokémon and all? But she does look human, so maybe I'm overthinking it.

I will add Black Cat to the list on the first post. When I'm done with the list, I'll fill it up with new characters, combined of suggestions and characters I considered myself, so that people can track if they are interested in the upcoming characters.

I'll try to do my best on the next characters! Very Happy (Probably either Lucy or the TS trio)
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Got a Discord, as I'd love to RP with you on Discord or a Google Doc and fight your characters.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:39 pm

I personally don't have a Discord, and I also have no experience with (adult) RP. The best idea for now is to ask other members here if they want to use my characters in a RP while I learn the ropes of it.

I will make a Discord as well, so that I can use it later.

For that reason, I also let the damage of the attacks open for the DM to decide.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I could teach you if you wanted. Cyberstrike#0320 is my Discord when you get one set up, so you can friend me.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Sounds good to me! I have a few things to take care of the next two/three weeks, but after that I have a lot of free time and I'd be happy to learn!
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Character parody thread 200?cb=20140512173138

Lucy Heartfilia

Description: Heiress of the Heartfilia family. She left her rich life to join the Fairy Tail guild, a guild feared for their strong magic-using midara. A summoner, she uses the power of the zodiac in battle, summoning Virgo, Aries, Aquarius and Pisces to aid her.

Appearance: The girl has blonde hair, and wears a ponytail in it with a blue ribbon. She is dressed in a white/blue blouse, and a short blue skirt, finishing her attire with black boots. She wears a belt around her skirt, which contains a whip, and several keys, which she uses to summon her spirits. On her right wrist, she wears a wristband, and the Fairy Tail logo is imprinted on her right hand.

Moveset:

Lucy's charms: "Don't you think I'm pretty?" The blonde bends over, giving an impressive view of her cleavage, and gives a cute wink at her opponent.

Lucy's blow: "Hey, over here!" Lucy jumps up and down, drawing attention to her with her bouncing assets, then blows a kiss at her opponent.

Lucy's lips: "Did you think I was innocent? Think again!" She walks up to her opponent and kisses him/her on the lips, holding the kiss up for about 10 seconds before releasing him/her and playfully licking his/her nose.

Lucy's tease: "Do you really like this?" The girl starts to rub her breasts against her opponent's chest. If he/she looks down at her, she quickly starts a french kiss while rubbing her hand against her opponent's crotch.

Lucy's rub: "Look out!" Lucy falls forward against her opponent, pushing them both down to the ground. She then starts to rub her breasts on her opponents face before giving a quick kiss.

Virgo summon: "Open, gate of the maiden! Virgo!" Lucy summons a pink haired maid, who immediately dives underground. In 2-5 turns, she will suddenly pop up during one of Lucy or Lucy's spirits' attacks and aid them in their attack.

Aries summon: "Open, gate of the ram! Aries!" Lucy summons a busty pink haired girl wearing a short wool dress. She catches the opponent in pink wool, rendering him/her immobile, then proceeds to give him/her deep kisses while apologizing for what she's doing.

Aquarius summon: "Open, gate of the water bearer! Aquarius!" Lucy summons a blue haired mermaid. With an angry look, she summons a blast of water from the pot she carries to blast the opponent of his/her feet, before bending over him/her and giving him/her a long and wild french kiss.

Gemini summon (Male): "Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" Lucy summons two small blue creatures, who fly behind the opponent. There, they transform in a identical replica of Lucy, and starts to rub her breasts against his back while the real Lucy kisses him from the front.

Gemini summon (Female): "Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" Lucy summons two small blue creatures, who fly behind the opponent. There, they transform in a identical replica of the opponent, and starts to rub her body against her back while Lucy kisses her from the front. The heroine shudders, as a hard poke against her ass makes her realize that she isn't completely identical to her...

Combination (With Cana): Lucy and Cana walk up to the opponent, and stand next to him/her, grabbing his/her arms; Lucy on the left and Cana on the right. Lucy starts kissing the trapped opponent softly, while pushing her breasts against his/her shoulder. When she stops, Cana turns his/her head towards her, and then gives a rough french kiss. The two finish their assault by both kissing his/her cheek simultaneously.

Lucy's fun (Male finisher): "Aww, have you completely fallen for me?" Lucy starts to shake her chest, as the hero is unable to keep his eyes off of them. She smirks, and keeps on moving more and more while winking and blowing kisses, happily looking at his reactions. "However, I'm way too innocent to do something perverted like what you're thinking of... What do you want to do?" Overcome with lust, the man runs towards her, pushes her down, and starts to rub his member between her breasts, as Lucy kisses the tip every time it comes through. After everything has been drawn out, the hero collapses, and as his consciousness fades, Lucy walks away playing with the leftover semen on her breasts. "If you want more, just come to Fairy Tail! There are plenty of busty women there to satisfy you..."

Lucy's Invitation (WARNING: futa) (Female Finisher): "Hmm, you are definitely a lot of fun!" The blonde walks up to the heroine, who is unable to resist her anymore, and starts to hug her against her. Meanwhile, the two blue creatures appear next to her. "So how would you like to join Fairy Tail? We could use a cutie like you." The heroine starts to come to her senses slightly and refuses the offer. "Aww, come on! Gemini, help me persuade her!" The two creatures fly behind the heroine and turn into a replica of Lucy. The two strip down the heroine together, and then themselves, revealing their beautiful bodies and the hardening member on the replica. The real Lucy proceeds to shower her face with loving kisses, while the replica puts her member inside the heroine's pussy and starts thrusting. After multiple orgasms, the heroine is practically begging to join Fairy Tail, as she is still trapped between the two beautiful blondes...

--

The third enemy, Lucy Heartfilia, is done. I chose her to experiment with both summoning, which is quite a big part of her combat, and futa, which is featured in the finisher. I will not make futa characters of normal women, unless it has been specifically requested. Characters like Poison (Street Fighter), who are specifically mentioned to be futas, will be futas by default.

The next enemies will be the TS trio, in order to experiment with combination attacks.

Last edited by sfbirdie on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 6:28 pm

A character i'm thinking of using is probably 2b from nier automata. but i'm still thinking of some ideas for her.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 pm

...I am not sure how to feel about the Lucy one. =\\\\= * Greatly respects the key mage yet has a huge thing for her*
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:07 pm

--Wastelandnomad--
Noted! I'd be happy to see what you can do!

--wolfzero001--
Anything you'd like to change, or is it just that you like the character that it feels awkward?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 5:51 am

Naw its cool. XD Plus we do need more breast stuff. lol Thought can see the whip being used to pull someone closer or binding for more moves. xD
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 am

I thought about using the whip, but I decided that the use of her spirits is more befitting of her, and regarding the Fleuve d'Etoiles (her current whip), I think there would be a better user of watery whips in Fairy Tail (hint hint).
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:36 pm

its gonna be my first time doing this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Oh really? Water whips, huh? Well then, drip drip drop muddafakas. XD

Oh? Well take your time then. ^^/
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:10 am

Oh my. I would love to play rp vs lucy or any other futanari characters you create! please do make some more, not enough futa/charm/kissing combos anywhere
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 am

Do not forget to toss Morrigan into the mix at somepoint((and possibly lilith too I guess))
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 am

--Wastelandnomad--
Don't worry, this is my first time doing this as well! Take your time, and upload it when you are satisfied.

--darksophina--
I'll have more free time in two weeks from now, so then I'll practice with the people here and be glad to RP with you!

--Yuna--
Of course not! I'd be crazy to forget about her.
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:12 am

I could also suggest yuna rikku and paine, dress spheres work well for mechanics and possible futa. Or maybe dark magician girl from yugioh... for reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next