Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Character parody thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Sounds good! Would you like the three as a team battle?
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Please! A hard team fight and some futa abilities would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Character parody thread - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130524163626

Sam, Alex & Clover

Description: A team of three spies. They sneak up on their target, and then quickly surround him/her. Each a threat on their own, once cornered by the three of them, all hope will soon fade from the target.

Appearance: The three spies wear similar catsuits, which end in boots, only differenced in color. Sam has long orange hair, and is dressed in green. Alex has dark skin and dark short hair, and is dressed in yellow. Clover has short blonde hair, and is dressed in red. They all have a little compact mirror, which hold lipstick with the same color as their outfits.

Moveset:

Spies' entrance (opening): As the hero/heroine is calmly walking, she is suddenly startled by three flashes who appear to fall from above. Unable to get a grip of what transpired, he/she suddenly gets three pair of lips pressed against his face, before realizing that the girls who just appeared meant trouble.

Spies' catsuit: One of the girls rubs her hands against her body, empathizing her beautiful curves, before blowing a kiss at the opponent.

Spies' jealousy: If a girl thinks her opponent is spending way more time with the other two then with her, she suddenly grabs his/her crotch from behind to get his/her attention before giving a long french kiss.

Spies' lips: The girl walks up to the opponent, grabs his/her ears, and gives him a deep kiss, ending it with a loud "MWHA".

Spies' makeup: The spy takes out a little compact mirror, and takes out a vial of lipstick (green for Sam, red for Clover, yellow for Alex), which she applies several layers of to her lips before making kissing sounds, seducing the opponent.

Sam's kiss: The redhead takes out her lipstick and applies it to her lips, then walks up to her opponent, purses her lips, and gives a deep kiss to the opponent.

Alex's kiss: The tanned girl takes out her lipstick and applies it to her lips, then nervously approaches the opponent, giving him/her quick kisses, covering his/her lips and cheeks with yellow marks.

Clover's kiss: The blonde takes out her lipstick and applies it to her lips, then seductively walks towards her opponent, giving him/her a hungry, naughty look before starting to french kiss him/her.

Sam/Alex combo: Alex grabs the opponent from behind and holds his/her arms in place, as Sam stands in front of him. She applies her lipstick to her lips right in front of the opponents face, before giving him a deep kiss. Then, she bends forward and gives multiple kisses to her opponents genitals.

Alex/Clover combo: Clover pulls the opponent to the ground and starts to barrage him/her with slutty kisses. Meanwhile, Alex gets down in front of him/her and starts to quickly kiss the opponents genitals.

Clover/Sam combo: Sam forces her opponent into a hold, having him/her sit down as she sits behind him, holding him in place. Clover sits her ass right on the opponent's crotch, slowly putting lipstick on before turning around and french kissing the opponent while rubbing his/her crotch.

Sam/Clover seduction: Clover grabs the opponent by his/her ears and starts french kissing him/her, as Sam gets on all fours in front of them and starts kissing the opponent's genitals.

Alex/Sam seduction: The two approach the opponent from either side and start kissing his cheeks together while groping his member/her breasts.

Clover/Alex seduction: Clover kicks her opponent in the shin, and as he/she falls down, she catches his/her face with her breasts. She beckons to Alex, who rubs her breasts against the opponents head. The opponent's face is helplessly sandwiched between the two.

Totally make out: Two of the girls start to make out, distracting the opponent, while the third starts kissing his/her neck while holding him/her in place.

Totally stripped: In a flash, the opponent is surrounded by the girls, as they work together to take his/her clothes off, and then they are on a distance again, blowing kisses at the opponent.

Totally lipstick: The girls take out their lipsticks, apply several layers of it on their lips, and then approach the opponent. Two of the girls start to kiss the opponent's cheeks, while the third kisses his/her lips softly.

Totally locked down: The girls push the opponent down. Two hold down the opponent's arms, as the third sits on his/her crotch and starts kissing him/her while grinding her body against his/her.

Spies' capture (finisher, solo): "I got you all to myself now!" In case that one of the girls acted on her own, she will interrogate the victim by herself. Sam will interrogate the captured hero/heroine professionally, rewarding the hero/heroine for every time he/she tells something she wants to know/hear. Alex does the same, but as she is less experienced, she may often decide to use the captured hero/heroine to train her kisses, usually forgetting the whole reason she caught him/her as she covers his/her whole body in yellow lipstick. And as for Clover, she simply ties the caught hero/heroine up, showers him/her with kisses, and rides his member/ grinds against her pussy until he/she wouldn't dare to do anything to refuse her...

Totally captured (male): "Yay, he's finally down!" Alex jumps for joy as the hero slumps down, overwhelmed by the trio's teamwork. He barely hits the ground and Clover is already on top of him, forcing her lips on to his. "Hmmmm, trying to keep me waiting, huh? I'll make you pay for that..." She runs her hand over his body, down to his groin, only to be stopped by Sam. "Remember the mission, Clover?" The blonde starts to pout as she gets off of him and holds him up by his arm, with Alex holding the other arm. Sam stands before him and starts interrogating him, while menacingly rubbing her knee against his member. When the three are finally satisfied with the information, Clover immediately starts fucking him, with the other two quickly joining in...

Totally captured (female): "It is over girls!" The heroine drops her weapons, as she cannot keep her eyes of the three beauties anymore. They take the chance to walk up to her as Alex starts to hug her and kiss her softly on the lips. "Wow Alex, I haven't seen you this eager since we took our "revenge" on Mandy! Do you like this girl that much?" Clover jokes. "I-It's not like that!" Alex quickly says before giving another kiss. Sam starts to hug the heroine from behind and reaches out to her breasts. "Well, it has been a while since we had a lesbian foursome, so we may as well enjoy it." she says, as her hands start to make the heroine moan. Clover smirks, then walks behind Sam and starts to run her hands over Sam's body. As both Alex and Sam's hands start moving toward the heroine's groin, she starts to prepare for a long interrogation...

--

Well, this was pretty fun to do. I have decided not to add quotes in group battles, rather letting them talk depending who actually takes the initiative of the move in the RP. It was pretty hard to think of the finishers, and the solo one could have been better in my opinion, but I did my best.
Also, since the number of attacks increase in a group battle, the descriptions will be slightly shorter.
Hope you guys will enjoy!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:02 am

I love this idea. I watched that show when I was younger and would totally love to do an RP with them. Can't wait to see more great ideas like this,
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Poison Ivy, definitely. Maybe a Star Sapphire? You should definitely add a Genie.

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Hmmm... how about Pauline, Jessica Albert, or maybe a dancer character like Shantae for an example. Would love to see how creative ya get with characters like that. ^^
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Thanks for the ideas guys, I'll keep them in mind!
Also, I'm still alive, I think. School has been keeping me on the ropes for a while now, but I should be done tomorrow, which means I'll have time for both RP's and writing/testing new biographies.
So, please hold on for one or two more days ^^
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Jessie

Character parody thread - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130701185711

Description: A member of a gang known as Team Rocket. Unable to capture what she was after (Pikachu used thunderbolt), she decided to join the midara and now wanders around cities, breaking in homes and public places and seducing anyone she fancies.

Appearance: She is somewhere in her late 20's (presumably). She has long, magenta, curling hair and round, green earrings. She wears a white uniform, consisting of a shirt with the team rocket logo on it, leaving her belly open, and a skirt. She also wears long black gloves and boots.

Moveset:

Rocket slap: "Bring it on!" Jessie walks up to the opponent, and gives him/her a hard slap across the face. Stunned by the hit, he/she is unable to do anything as she gets closer and kisses the place her hand hit, as both the pain and his/her mind start melting away.

Rocket lipstick: "How about this?" The woman approaches her opponent, as she puts her hand between her cleavage, taking out a red lipstick with a big 'R' on it. She starts putting it on her lips, while making kissing sounds. As her opponent watches the woman, he/she is soon unable to hold back, wanting to feel those big lips. But as he/she approaches her, she simply steps back, saying: "Oh no twerp, I'm the one controlling you, not the other way around..."

Rocket lips: "Can you see this coming?" Jessie suddenly dashes toward her opponent, and quickly hugs him/her. She gives a rough and long kiss on her opponent's kiss, while keeping his/her body tightly pressed against hers. After a minute, she let's the opponent go, as he/she falls backward, heavily aroused and gasping for air.

Rocket cannons: "Look over here, twerp..." The gang member starts moving her waist around, as the opponent's eyes are drawn to her shaking breasts. As they move side to side, she grabs them and pushes them against each other while bending forward, giving her opponent the urge to feel them him/herself.

Rocket counter: "Haaa!" As the opponent tries to attack her, she quickly moves forward and takes his/her face straight inside her chest. Holding his/her head tightly, she shakes them against his/her face before giving a quick kiss and pushing him/her backwards.

Rocket trap: "Oopsie, better watch where you're standing!" As the opponent approaches her, he/she suddenly feels the ground beneath collapsing as he/she falls inside a pit. Landing roughly, he/she has no time to figure out what happened as Jessie quickly jumps into the pit as well, forcing the opponent into (very) close combat.

Rocket tools: "Prepare for trouble!" Out of nowhere, Jessie suddenly holds a small box inside her hand. Opening it, a thick gas (Arbok gas) spreads out, obscuring the opponent's vision and making him/her cough. As he/she recovers, his/her hands are bound, he/she is on his/her knees, and Jessie is standing in front of him/her, smiling a wicked grin. Leads to twerp's punishment or twerp's reward, depending on her mood.

Twerp's punishment (male): "Take this, you twerp!" The opponent is pushed backwards, as Jessie starts moving her foot over his groin. She starts alternating between blowing kisses and rubbing her foot, occasionally bending forward and holding her lips in front of him, but never allowing him to kiss her.

Twerp's punishment (female): "I'll make you pay!" Jessie walks behind her opponent, and forces her forward, putting her face on the ground and her ass up. She sits behind her, and starts humping her from behind, stopping every few seconds to give her a hard spanking.

Twerp's reward (male): "Mmmm, you cute little twerp..." She pushes the opponent down, and bends over him from the side. Hovering her face over him, she barrages his face with kisses, while her hand slowly moves inside his pants, jerking him off while covering his face with red lipstick.

Twerp's reward (female): "Come here girl..." Jessie sits down behind the captured girl. Moving her hands towards the opponent's breasts, she starts to feel her up while giving kisses to her neck and cheeks. As the girl starts moaning, she turns the girl's head towards her and kisses her on her lips softly while continuing her massage.

Rocket blast off (finisher male): "Another win for team Rocket!" Overcome with lust, the hero is unable to fight against the arousing gang member anymore. She laughs as the hero takes off his clothes, looking hopefully at her. "We're going to follow MY rules now..." She walks up to him, and tightens a belt around his hardened member, making it unable to shrink or let anything out. She proceeds to shower it with kisses, as he feels his climax coming... only to have it stopped by the belt. "You will have to praise me to cum, twerp. Tell me how much you want me..." She continues to kiss, as the hero starts to painfully compliment her as much as he can in the hope of being allowed to let everything out. After a while, she starts to rub her breasts against it, while taking the belt off. "Oh my, looks like your semen is blasting off agai-" She barely finishes her sentence, or the hero unleashes everything, falling down exhausted, losing consciousness as the woman looms over him...

Rocket team (finisher female): "Well well, you aren't half bad." Jessie says, as the heroine falls down defeated. She walks up to her and lies down next to her, as she takes out a few pictures. "Listen up girl, I could use someone like you. There are a few twerpettes that I would like to recruit, and I could use your help." She starts to play with the heroine's breasts while showing a picture of an orange-haired girl named Misty. She starts to french kiss her as a photo of a girl called May is shown. The heroine starts kissing back happily as she shows a girl called Dawn. Her hand starts moving towards the heroine groin while showing off a girl called Iris. By the time a girl called Serena is shown, the heroine is already corrupted, thinking of all kinds of ways to team up with Jessie and have fun with the girls in the photo's...

--

A quick update, to show that I am still working on things. I wasn't really sure what to do with the female finisher, so I'm sorry if it seems a little bland. Just a few more days, guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:33 am

K so I'll fight all of them, thanks
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 4:45 pm

All of them at once? That would be overkill Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 am

No it's fine =]
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Hmm... would go against Lucy cuz why not. lol
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Happy to hear, just PM me the character you want to use.
Also, in case you have a scenario in mind, you can tell me as well.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 am

And sent
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:37 am

I'd like to fight Jessie to test out my character Black Vulcan.

sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:46 am

Noted! You'll be notified once the others are finished, and then we can start right away!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Thank you!

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 pm

i'd like to fight luccy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:37 pm

good lord the rp section blew up
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 12:29 am

Oops Razz
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 am

Cana Alberona

Character parody thread - Page 2 Latest?cb=20120516182552

Description: A member of the fairy tail guild. Never found without a drink, she fights by using liquor and card magic.

Appearance: Cana has slightly tanned skin, dark eyes, and long, wavy brown hair. She wears a blue bikini top, leaving her stomach open and her breasts easily visible, and short brown jeans with a pink belt. She wears identical arm braces on both of her arms, and a blue feathery bag in which she carries around a seemingly infinite amount of beer. A black fairy tail logo is imprinted on the left side of her belly.

Moveset:

Cana's lips: "Can you handle me?" The woman walks up to her opponent, puts her arms around his/her waist, and starts french kissing him/her, overwhelming him/her with her breath.

Cana's lipstick: "I'm not a big fan of these, but..." Cana grabs a brown lipstick from her bag, applies it to her lips while giving a wink to her opponent, then blows a kiss towards him/her.

Cana's seduction: "Like what you see?" Cana shakes her hips side to side as she takes off her bikini top and swings it around before putting it back on, charming her opponent.

Cana's beer: "Nothing beats a good beer!" The mage throws her head backwards as she drinks up the remaining liquor inside her bottle, slightly recovering her stamina, before throwing it away and grabbing a new one from her bag.

Cana's liquor: "How about you take a drink of this?" Cana walks up to her opponent, and forces him/her to drink from her bottle. The drink causes him/her to fill up with lust, as she grinds against him/her while taking a sip herself.

Cana's drink: "Would you like a taste?" Cana takes a large chug from her bottle, filling her mouth with the alcoholic drink, and then forces her mouth onto her opponent's, their tongues intertwining as he/she is forced to drink it down, lust flowing through his/her body with every sip.

Trap cards (Auto-counter, one time only): "Better look where you're standing!" As the hero/heroine approaches the mage, he/she steps inside a circle of cards laid down on the ground. With a bright flash, the cards light up, blinding the hero/heroine. When he/she regains vision, Cana is seen, rubbing her ass playfully against his/her now naked crotch.

Kiss cards: "Try to dodge these!" The mage throws a hand of cards in the air. They turn into a cluster of brown flying lips, who shoot toward her opponent, covering his/her face in brown lipstick marks.

Sexy lady cards: "Something special, just for you!" Cana grabs about 3-6 cards, and throws them at the opponent. The cards suddenly glow up, as they transform into beautiful women in bikinis, who cling to the opponent and kiss him/her all over his/her body.

Combination (With Lucy): Cana walks up to her opponent, and forces him/her to drink out of her bottle. Getting drunk and flustered from the liquor, the hero/heroine is unable to move as Lucy hugs him/her from behind, pressing her breasts against his/her back. Meanwhile, Cana turns around, and starts grinding her ass against his/her crotch while Lucy turns his/her head and starts french kissing him/her.

Drinking battle (Finisher): "Hmm, I like the way you do things! I'm taking you with me!" Cana starts chanting, and the hero/heroine lights up as he/she is suddenly trapped inside of a card! The mage picks the card up and puts it in her back pocket, then starts walking off. Meanwhile, despite being trapped inside the card, the hero/heroine is still able to feel the now gigantic ass rubbing against his whole body. Knowing this, she stops every few minutes to shake her behind, sending jolts of pleasure through the hero/heroine...
After what seemed like an eternity, the captured hero/heroine is freed, as he/she finds himself inside the fairy tail guild, sitting at the bar with Cana next to him. "Alright, we're going to have a drinking battle, okay? Hey Mira, give us a few drinks!" A white-haired waitress quickly comes their way, and puts multiple bottles of beer in front of them. With an incredible amount of women naughtily staring at his/her way, the hero/heroine figures it would probably be safest to take her up on her game. However, because of the earlier battle combined with the lust from his/her captivity, he/she quickly succumbs. "Aww, don't be so boring. If you can't satisfy me by drinking, then you're going to have to satisfy me another way!" Both heavily filled with lust (and alcohol), Cana pulls the hero/heroine down to the ground, and starts a public drunken sex show that lasts multiple hours...

--

So, I was thinking around for inspiration for the characters on my list, and after a while, my thoughts drifted off to this character. Her moves quickly fell into place, so I decided to make this biography. It was pretty fun to think of moves that both befitted her non-stop usage of alcohol and her card magic. I hope you guys enjoy!
Edit: Forgot to add the quotes again... Fixed it now

Last edited by sfbirdie on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:40 pm

I have a question regarding future biographies.

As I read through older enemy biographies on this site, I noticed that, unlike me, who tries to mostly limit them in fear of a possible ban, they usually have multiple moves that are actually sexual (handjobs, for example).

My question is, what do people think about moves like that, and do they mind if I use them? Note that if I can use them more, it will make it easier for me to think of moves, as it offers me more diversity. Also, don't worry, I won't suddenly pump every character full with sexual things.

I'd like to hear the opinion of you, the readers and RP'ers, so I can improve my future biographies.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Might as guessed but I don't mind them at all. ^^ ( most of all bust and kiss related ones. .///.;; ) So... yeah! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:02 pm

Telling you straight, as the owner of this forum, there is really nothing off limits when it comes to creating an enemy. If you think it would offend someone though (like scat or waterworks), put a little note at the top of the character saying what kind of fetish it has in it that others may not like.

Usually I know a lot of people on here don't have an Onara or facesitting fetish like I do so if anything contains that in a video or game that I post here, I will let them know first hand before they view it.

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I won't do any fetishes like that though, but I figure that a handjob here and a titfuck there would spice things up once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next