Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Character parody thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 6:57 am

I'm just sitting here, wondering what Ahri's moveset will be like.

Like...I know she's got the Orb...She's got her Charm..She's got Fox Fire....That's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum, or indeed internet forums in general (I don't know whether stating this makes me look like a dumb attention seeker trying to draw everyone away from the topic at hand but that was not my intention!)

Anyway seeing this thread inspired me to do something similar but with a twist, inspired by an article I read in a newspaper some months back about scientists predicting that in 30 years there will be hotels that, with the aid of VR and sexbots (Dun Dun DUHHH!), would allow guests to experience fantasies based on media (movies in particular). The actual article was mostly focused on sexbots and the deep moral issues surrounding them and drifted unimportantly into the garbage skip in the back of my brain. That was until I stumbled on this forum and particularly this thread and I suddenly thought "What if there was a hotel populated by Midara all inspired or based on movie characters".

This comment isn't blatant self promotion (well... not entirely) as I wanted to check with you SFBirdie whether you would be alright with me creating my own character parody of Jessica Rabbit for this hotel scenario. I'd understand if you said no.

Anyway apologies for temporarily steering this thread off course and I will endeavor to course correct with a couple of suggestions to add to your already expansive list of characters for the poll. I tried to think a bit outside the box on these so they may not be of interest but here goes:

1) Samara and/or Morinth from Mass Effect 2. What with the possible twists with biotics, Samara's Justicar code and Morinth essentially being the Mass Effect universes version of a succubus I thought they could offer a lot of variety.
2) Barb-e/Vilia/Dahling from final fantasy VI. Three glamorous villains who use smoke from special cigarettes to brainwash their victims, they seemed like the perfect fit for this kind of thing.

As for the poll my favorite, Ahri, is currently way out in the lead so I thought I'd show some love for my close second choice Shantae. (fingers crossed she wins a poll in the future)

With that done I will simply say I've really enjoyed the character profiles so far, so keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:12 am

Geez, you're making it sound like I've copyrighted Jessica :p

Sure, go ahead! I'd be interested in seeing someone else's take on the character. Also, I'm glad you like the biographies!
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 am

hey, I thought it was standard internet etiquette to ask politely for permission... and then completely ignore the answer and do it anyway Wink I'm simply keeping up appearances!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Apologies for being gone, I was visiting a relative. I had another suggestion. Scanty and Kneesocks or Panty and Stocking.

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 am

Hmm, interesting... I'll add them to my list.

In other news, I have returned! Thank you for your patience, everyone, I will keep the RP's and biographies going!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:16 am

See. This is where I'd chime in and suggest a Megaman character because...you know. Gotta give Megaman some love(And maybe cause I was considering making a Megaman character profile whenever I decide who to make, so it's on my mind.)

Only problem is...Not really sure who could be made into a Midara. Roll? Tron? Ferham from Command Mission?

....Splash Woman?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:38 am

If you are going to talk about Splash Woman you should also need to talk about Leviathan as well.

(Insert getting wet joke.)

Also mentions.
Ms Madd. Meddy.EXE
Marino Cinnamon Layer.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 am

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT LEVIATHAN.

FFS SHE'S ADORABLE. And the best choice for Zero, just saying.

Not sure who Ms. Madd is, but I wouldn't mind seeing that one FMian from Star Force. Ophica Queen or something?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 am

Dataslycer wrote:
If you are going to talk about Splash Woman you should also need to talk about Leviathan as well.

(Insert getting wet joke.)

Also mentions.
Ms Madd.  Meddy.EXE
Marino Cinnamon Layer.

Marino ftw
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:20 am

Well, there's already a Mega Man character on the list (Sonia Strumm), but Ferham and Marino have certainly caught my interest! I'll add them to the list, but no others for now, otherwise there would be too many of one franchise. (Considering the polls are made up of characters from that list, it would be a little unfair if two-three spots were taken by characters from the same franchise each poll)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 4:22 am

...I completely forgot Sonia Strumm was a thing. Not gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:17 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Jessica from DQ8 on here. =//w//=
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 am

Wrote up my take on Harley Quinn recently

https://img13.deviantart.net/5900/i/2016/210/d/9/harley_quinn___suicide_squad_by_madeleineink-dabt6co.jpg

Harley Quinn

Description
Dr.Harleen Quinzel was once one of Gotham cities most esteemed therapists, until she took on the task of becoming the Jokers doctor. He drove the girl mad, Harleen became Harley, an insane devotee to the clown prince. Eventually Harley ditched the joker and his abusive ways and set out on her own, now she lives alone, having learnt the ways of seduction from poison ivy, she preys on any adventurer she can get her hands on.

Moves

Unique status effect: Maddening Lust
Maddening Lust renders the affected adventurer teetering on the edge of sanity, it has no immediate effect but multiple applications stack until popped, at which time the effects depend on the number of stacks. Each turn a roll is made, any roll over 60 removes one stack

1:The attack that pops Maddening Lust deals 1 extra damage
2: The victim succumbs to overwhelming lusty fantasys, leaving them stunned for a turn
3: The Victim lustfully returns Harley's affections, dealing 1 extra damage and stunning for one turn
4:The Target is immediately charmed
5+: Harley whispers a suggestion in their ear, which the target, now temporarily a slave to their lust spends their turn performing in addition to being charmed

Harley's kiss
"Come 'ere sweetie!" Harley wraps her arms around her opponent and pulls them into a deep kiss, deals 1 damage and pops any Maddening Lust stacks

Harley's blow

"Come onnn, let ya fantasies run wild" Harley flirts with her opponent, tempting them to abandon their reason before blowing them a kiss in the form of a red heart. Deals 1 damage and afflicts Maddening lust

Harley's tease

Harley rubs her hands over her stunning figure, taunting her opponent about how she knows they want her. Stuns and afflicts Maddening Lust

Harley's touch
"You're gonna love this sugar!" Harley runs her hands over her opponent in a sensual display, deals 2 damage.

Harley's sweetness

In an unusually tender act, Harley approaches her opponent, gives them a charming puppy dog look before kissing them gently on both cheeks. Deals 2 damage and can charm

A touch of madness
Harley acrobatically flips over her opponent, wrapping her legs around them in midair, she brings them to the ground straddling their chest or face, binding and afflicting maddening lust.

Revvin up the Harley
Only usable on bound foes. Harley grinds against her bound target moaning lustfully, afflicting Maddening Lust and dealing one damage

Harley's passion
Only useable on bound opponents
Harley leans down and deeply, passionately kisses her opponent, charming them, leaving them unable to struggle out of the bind until the charm is broken.

Harley's Insatiable touch

Only useable on bound opponents.

"You can't resist this one!"Harley reaches down and slips her hands under her opponents pants, from there she skillfully pleasures her helpless opponent before leaning down and giving them a teasing kiss "Betcha loved that didn't you sweetie?" Pops all stacks of maddening lust and deals 2 damage

Ride on the Harley(finisher)

Harley approaches her lovestruck opponent and begins peppering them with kisses while groping all the right places. As they reciprocate they immediately gain full stacks of maddening lust, which Harley then use to tell them exactly what she wants them to do to her. Too enraptured to refuse her offer, her opponent obliges and the two of them begin to make passionate love ending with Harley bringing them to multiple orgasms before they pass out
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 9:56 am

OwO... I love it!

I really like the way you've written the status effect of her. It seems like an interesting mechanic to me. I would really like to see how it will work out in an actual RP.

Also, poll time! Looks like it's pretty much over now! And our winners are... Ahri and Nami! And with that, I will now give the release dates for the upcoming biographies!

Kurumu Kurono: 27/8
Dark Magician Girl: 29/8
Nami: 31/8
Ahri: TBD (Will host brainstorm session next week).

Unlike the others, I won't be needing a brainstorm session for Nami. I added her to the list with a pretty clear idea of how to write her, and I'll be quickly done with her thanks to that (watch me eat my own words next week). At any rate, look out for Kurumu late tonight/tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 10:13 am

Cheers birdie,I was pretty nervous posting my first character parody entry. Quite possibly gonna write up Jinx from LoL with a similar mechanic
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 11:57 am

sfbirdie wrote:
OwO... I love it!

I really like the way you've written the status effect of her. It seems like an interesting mechanic to me. I would really like to see how it will work out in an actual RP.

Also, poll time! Looks like it's pretty much over now! And our winners are... Ahri and Nami! And with that, I will now give the release dates for the upcoming biographies!

Kurumu Kurono: 27/8
Dark Magician Girl: 29/8
Nami: 31/8
Ahri: TBD (Will host brainstorm session next week).

Unlike the others, I won't be needing a brainstorm session for Nami. I added her to the list with a pretty clear idea of how to write her, and I'll be quickly done with her thanks to that (watch me eat my own words next week). At any rate, look out for Kurumu late tonight/tomorrow!

damn if only I didn't misclick youd be working on Elphelt
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Looking forward to the lovely Kurumu. I hope I can battle her! X3 ... And now ya have me curious about Nami. O3o!
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:03 pm

-Anon64-
Hmm, I'd definitely be interested in seeing a Jinx biography!

-ShadithBro-
Elphelt will have her biography, don't worry ^^

-wolfzero001-
Sure you can, someday! I'm already having her tested, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Looking forward to it, I have just the character in mind for her. X3 Awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Damn, that Harley bio's great! Especially that passive--and here I am, wishing I'd thought of it first T_T Do you mind if I use a modified version of it for my next character? I think it'd fit her pretty well~

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 pm

You mean a modified version of the passive Pixy? Absolutely fine by me, I'm using a similar mechanic for jinx as mentioned, feel free to take inspiration, I look forward to seeing what you come up with

And thanks birdie, I'm on abroad rom tomorrow but hopefully will have some time to write
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Kurumu Kurono
Creators: sfbirdie, wolfzero001, AzureTyrant, darksophina

Character parody thread - Page 12 Kurumu+Ref

Description: A student of the feared Yokai Academy, Kurumu Kurono is a succubus, a creature that, as we all know, feeds on the love and lust of people around her. Primarily targeting males (Although she has given up her first kiss to a female classmate), she uses her chest, which she takes much pride in, in combination with her hypnotic and illusionist powers to overwhelm her opponent. It seems she is looking for a person who she can call her one and only...

Appearance: Fitting the fact that she is a schoolgirl, Kurumu wears a typical schoolgirl costume: A yellow blazer, with a white undershirt and a short, revealing green skirt. She has short blue hair, with a purple headband in it. A red ribbon rests just above her large, g-cup chest, which even her blazer has trouble covering. She wears long white socks above black shoes. As per the academy's rules, she usually hides her demonic features; which consist of an extendable pair of wings, and a long, demonic tail.

Passive: Kurumu's Allure: Multiple of Kurumu's moves inflicts charm status upon her opponent, which slowly stack upon them. As the opponent is charmed more and more, Kurumu's attacks will slowly grow stronger, and after 5 instances of being charmed, Blissful Slumber will automatically be activated as an insta hit.

Succubi Claws: Kurumu flies towards her opponents as she extends her claw-like nails, and cuts up her opponent's clothes, causing pleasure to be inflicted to him/her in the process due to her soft touch.

Wing wrap: Kurumu extends her wings, wrapping them around her opponent, causing him/her to be trapped tightly against her body as she gives him/her kisses each turn until he/she manages to escape.

Draining Kiss: Kurumu grabs onto her opponent and pulls him/her into a deep kiss, draining his/her power in order to slightly heal her wounds.

Flying Kiss: Kurumu extends her wings, flapping them outward as she soars over to her opponent, grabbing onto him/her as she soars into the air, and then slowly flies downward, giving kisses all the way, charming them by the time she reaches the ground.

Kiss Illusions: Kurumu uses her illusion powers to make the opponent believe that he/she is suddenly surrounded by a group of Kurumus, who all start blowing kisses at him/her!

Breast Charm: Kurumu lifts her shirt up (If it's still on by then), letting her breasts fall free as she moves one of her hands over her breasts, causing her opponent to be charmed by her chest as they follow her hand's movement.

Face hug: Kurumu skips up to her opponent, and jumps forward, hugging her opponent as she pushes her chest into her opponent's face, smothering and charming them.

Kurumu Style Face Rape: This move will not need any description. The following image will describe it all in perfect detail. Stuns the opponent.
Character parody thread - Page 12 Kurumu-style-Face-rape-rosario-vampire-7476765-500-400

Hypnotic Eyes: Her trademark hypnosis technique, Kurumu looks into her opponent's eyes as her eyes flash pink, instantly charming her opponent as the opponent is forced to follow an order that Kurumu gives to him/her.

Hypnotic Bounce: Kurumu pushes the opponent down before sitting in his/her lap, having him/her look at her breasts as she starts to bounce them up and down in a hypnotic way while grinding her rump in his/her lap. While the opponent is in a trance, she gives him/her a nice, long, charm-inducing kiss.

Blissful Slumber: Automatically activated when the opponent is charmed too many times, the opponent suddenly falls asleep, with Kurumu quickly infiltrating his/her dream. The setting of the dream differs based on the person the move is used on, but the basics of the dream are all the same... The victim believes that he/she is in love with Kurumu. She will do something with the victim that he/she lusts for, careful to fit his/her tastes, or the victim will wake up immediately... Then, when the victim is led to a climax, he/she wakes up to find out that everything he/she dreamed of doing to Kurumu, he/she did in real life, as the succubus grins at having been able to easily suck his/her willpower...

Succubus's First (Finisher): "Wow! You were pretty amazing! And tasty..." Kurumu grins, having just finished her opponent off (Most likely through Blissful Slumber). She lays down onto him/her as she kisses his/her nose softly. "To be honest, you're the first to ever make me feel this way... You would stay with me, right?" The defeated opponent is unable to put up a word of resistance, as Kurumu slowly moves her lips downward, placing them onto his/hers... And with the kiss, every last bit of willpower that may have been left behind breaks, as the opponent is now nothing more than an eternal slave to the succubus. Wrapping him/her in their wings, Kurumu proceeds to give her first time up to her first-ever slave, as they live the rest of their lives together, as master and slave...

--
Welp, here is the first biography in my upcoming posting spree... I hope it fulfills your expectations! It was very interesting to create a character who is able to corrupt her opponent's mind through her charms (But then again, it's what most midara do...), so I definitely had some fun creating this with the partners listed above. She's open for RP's, so feel free to challenge her! Now I'm going to go back to my corner again, in order to return in two days with Dark Magician Girl...

Last edited by sfbirdie on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:50 pm

I want to challange her. XD I have a character in mind that would be good for a fight against her. X3 ... If possible, after all still have the Aster one and don't want to over load ya. OAO
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:53 pm

I was happy to help. I can't wait to see Kurumu in action. Might be interesting to see how adventurers can stand against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next