Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread

Go down 
+33
CrimsonTercel
BR0K3NH41KU
Craicte
Zesquid
wolfzero001
sfbirdie
Warrior of Darkness
BreakRide
ObserversAnonymous
Celesty
Kephry
SoloWingPixy
NeoGeno450
Ninja_Named_Bob
ShadithBro
DamnSkippy
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
unknownwatcher
065227n
SwerveStar
LipsInfinity
Mkmd13
forest Assasin
BurningVulcan
herwillingslave
Yuna
darksophina
abstertrek
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
anon64
Panoptes
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Which character should be next?
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear)
Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap19%Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Shantae (Shantae)
Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap16%Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Pauline (Mario series)
Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap3%Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ahri (League of Legends)
Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap41%Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
Nami (One Piece)
Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap21%Character parody thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Character parody thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:28 pm

sfbirdie wrote:

Character parody thread - Page 13 Kurumu-style-Face-rape-rosario-vampire-7476765-500-400

I died...from lawlz
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:31 pm

There is no better way to go out... =//w//=
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:35 am

Of course you can, wolfzero001! But let's take care of this chapter first... Or else I will definitely be overloaded.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:34 am

Sounds good to me. ^^
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 am

Can we have girls who aren't purely humanoid as well? It adds variety, y'know?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Like what? O.o A cow girl?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:02 pm

SORRY BUT GOT AN IDEA! Riho Futaba! X3

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:40 pm

As a big fan of things like Monster Girl Quest, I am in favor of girls who aren't part humanoid as well. However, like I've said before, the polls, which decide my next characters, will mostly consist of characters that have been requested, meaning that the best odds of me making a biography like that is by downright requesting them...

I'll add Riho Futaba to the list!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Ahri is a 9 tailed fox though... Lol

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 7:28 am

I was just saying. If we can parody any females. Perhaps a choice like Madame Flurrie from Paper Mario TTYD, since y'know, she has the lip-lock and all. And of course Vivian could have some neat things too, of course we could give them some upgrades as far as appearance and such goes, but i'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:04 am

Sure we can! I'll add Vivian to the list, since I like the character as well, alright?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am

Nice. Of course can make alterations, like giving them bigger breasts, lips, butt and the like. =3
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:55 am

Now here's a man who's ideas I like :p
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:52 pm

We can call them... "Bimbo" types. =3
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Well then guys, I'm planning on holding the Ahri brainstorm session tomorrow around this time. If people are interested in helping, feel free to send me a PM so that I can plan it accordingly to when the people offering help are available. If you are willing to, please send me your timezone with the message, that makes it easier to take note of when I should and shouldn't expect people to be available on later dates.

The Dark Magician Girl biography is underway, just an hour or two until it's finished (I hope).
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Dark Magician Girl
Creators: sfbirdie, Mkmd13

Character parody thread - Page 13 Latest?cb=20151107035751&path-prefix=protagonist

Description: There was once a card game. A simple, yet complex card game, where players used monsters to fight each other, using spells and traps to back their monsters up. However, with the continuous addition of more and more summoning methods, the game was shunned more and more by beginners, and the game slowly lost its popularity... Until the midara came. Seeing their chances in the game, they used their magic to bring the most iconic character among them alive, to fight on their side... Now, the Dark Magician Girl is ready to serve the midara, and to take down any in her way... While doing it cutely all the way...

Appearance: Relatively young in appearance, the Dark Magician Girl wears an armored hat, chestplate, armgreaves and boots, blue in color, with a pink skirt and tiny pink cape. Long, blonde, spiky hair flows over her back, as she carries a wand around, which she uses for magic...

Special Mechanic: Dueling cards: At the end of each second turn, Dark Magician Girl will place a card face down in front of her. It will be either a magic card of a trap card. The opponent then has the choice of whether they will or will not attack. If they attack, and the card is a spell card, the attack goes through. If they attack, and the card is a trap card, it will activate. On the contrary, if they do not attack, and the card is a spell card, the spell card will activate. If they do not attack and it's a trap card, they get a free attack afterwards.

Magician's blow: Dark Magician Girl purses her lips as she puts her finger on them, cutely blowing a kiss towards her opponent.

Magician's kiss: Dark Magician Girl skips over to her opponent, placing her hands onto her opponent's cheeks as she pulls them in for a sweet kiss.

Magician's wink: Dark Magician Girl bends forward, looking straight at her opponent as she gives a cute wink, catching him/her off guard.

Magician's ass: Dark Magician Girl walks over to her opponent and bumps her hip into him/her, knocking the opponent down as she sits atop his/her face, grinding her crotch against it.

Dark Burning Passion: Spell card. Dark Magician Girl's trademark attack, she sends a dark-pink blast of magic towards her opponent, filling him/her with lust as his/her willpower is drained.

Healing Potion: Spell card. Dark Magician Girl conjures a healing potion, which she quickly drinks, healing her stamina slightly.

Lipstick Love: Spell card. Dark Magician Girl conjures a bottle of pink lipstick, applying to her lips, causing her attacks deal more damage for the next three turns.

Banishment Spell: Spell card. Upon activation, it will cause the opponent to forget one of his/her special moves at random. The move cannot be used by the opponent anymore, unless a new Banishment spell is activated, in which case a different move is forgotten instead.

Lovely Trap Hole: Trap card. If the opponent tries to approach Dark Magician Girl for an attack, he/she will instead fall into a hole in the ground. As he/she looks up, he/she can see Dark Magician Girl above, winking as she starts blowing kisses into the pit, showering the trapped opponent with intangible lips.

Lovely Gaze: Trap card. As an opponent tries to attack Dark Magician Girl, she will look him/her straight in the eyes, captivating her opponent with her beautiful eyes. Inflicts charm.

Spellbinding Circle: Trap card. The opponent is suddenly surrounded by a magical barrier, completely freezing his/her body in place. It automatically ensures that Dark Magician Girl's next attack hits.

Fiendish Chain: Trap card. The opponent is tied up by devilish chains, binding him/her down and slowly draining willpower while Dark Magician Girl kisses the opponent onto his/her lips until he/she can escape. Inflicts bind.

Journey to the card dimension (Finisher): With the opponent defeated by the magician girl's cards, she conjures another card onto the ground, as she grabs onto the fallen opponent, and drags him/her down into the card with her... Trapped inside the dimension with no way out, the opponent is suddenly given one last kiss by the magician, as she leaves a clone of herself behind, made of her magic as she leaves the card again. The defeated opponent spends the rest of his time having his desires taken care of by the clone, but the real magical girl keeps the card with her at all times, entering it on occasion to have fun with him/her herself...

--
My brain is completely dead right now... I'm very tired. I'm open for feedback, as always, and I'll respond to any replies first thing in the morning. But for now... Sleep
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

....It's...It's so beautiful. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. *dabs face with random handkerchief*

I can't wait to see someone try to D-D-D-D-DUEL her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
I was just saying. If we can parody any females. Perhaps a choice like Madame Flurrie from Paper Mario TTYD, since y'know, she has the lip-lock and all. And of course Vivian could have some neat things too, of course we could give them some upgrades as far as appearance and such goes, but i'm just saying.

But isn't Vivian transgender though?

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:32 pm

That's only in japan and germany. We can have her be female here.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:12 pm

The brainstorm session will start 2 hours from now, at 5PM EST. Feel free to join in, if you want!
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 am

I've sadly been met with unforeseen circumstances: School already started this week for me. It thought it started next monday. Oops Embarassed

Because of this, the biography for Nami will be due this weekend, as I have a bit of catching up to do...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Its cool. XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:51 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:

I can honestly second Madame Flurrie. However, I refuse to make any "upgrades" on the characters-I would rather keep them as they were.

In regard to non-Humanlikes, I will admit I've been considering making something for Amy Rose, with her personal gimmick being that she has a chance of confusing your character for Sonic. I would probably also provide a gijinka'd version of her, because I know not everyone is into animals and the like.

To be honest, even if nobody wants to do anything with Amy, I'd probably really enjoy making the moveset if only for how fun it could be, or for the humor of it all.

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:58 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
In regard to non-Humanlikes, I will admit I've been considering making something for Amy Rose, with her personal gimmick being that she has a chance of confusing your character for Sonic. I would probably also provide a gijinka'd version of her, because I know not everyone is into animals and the like.

To be honest, even if nobody wants to do anything with Amy, I'd probably really enjoy making the moveset if only for how fun it could be, or for the humor of it all.

Not gonna lie. I'd be interested in facing off against Amy Rose. That could be my excitement for Sonic Forces talking, but it could be fun to see how this plays out.

Hell, I'll make a dang profile for the Sonic Forces CaC if need be.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 am

Y'know Swerve, I honestly don't mind that idea for Amy Rose. Wouldn't even need the gijinka. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread   Character parody thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next