Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

House of Temptation - Complete

Go down 
+16
Caustic_Clown
argaz003
065227n
darksophina
sarcasticspidey
AnonRoy
Warrior of Darkness
ShadithBro
drputrido
pepetto
guametsunami
NeoGeno450
SomeGuy
LeonOne994
Yuna
Mkmd13
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you like this?
Very Much
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_lcap93%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 14 ]
Yes
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
A little
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh
House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really
 0% [ 0 ]
NO.
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it with a burning passion
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
darksophina

House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:08 pm

As long as one/some of the succubi have the death embrace, arms around neck, wings enveloping the target completely im happy. the author Many eyed hydra does this very well in the story Succubus Keep.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 am

I would like something longer for the secretary. It does seem like her scene is a bit short when the physical wrasslin takes up quite a bit of it before the short (but good for what it is) sex part.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:49 am

I'll see what I can do about Laura, and I've added in that Death Embrace darksophina

Meanwhile, how do you guys feel about Tentacles?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:51 am

Any clue where you added it? xD
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Hmmm... Spoilers. Razz

Also, it's looking fully possible that this won't be completed til next weekend. I've got five scenes to go, and it's gonna be a busy week. If you don't see it here tomorrow night, expect it this weekend.

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:25 am

Take your time dude, haste makes waste xD
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:35 pm

So, good news, HoT is now a Visual Novel! Yay!

Bad news, I've got Stomach Flu! Not yay!

Can barely think, definitely can't write. I promise version 1.00 is coming! I just don't know when.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Don't worry man just focus on getting better
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:41 pm

*Cricket noises*
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Dude say it already you want to hype us right? because it's working xD
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 am

So, how's it going? Any updates?
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Unfortunately... no progress has been made. My schedule is full to a ridiculous extent. I haven't stopped thinking about it, but I simply don't have the time to devote to doing it right, and I won't push out anything I don't feel is up to par. I still want to do a lot more with House of Temptation, but it's not happening.

As for why, two reasons: School and Karate. I'm an engineering student in University, and I'm taking a very difficult class titled Engineering Thermo-Fluids, which is a combination of Thermodynamics and Fluid Statics, as well as a physics course titled Vector Mechanics and Vibration, plus two others. Those alone would take up all of my free time, but there's another factor - I'm a Youth Martial Arts instructor. Every tuesday I have to travel an hour across town to get to my dojo by 5pm, stay there until about 930pm, and drive an hour back. Plus, I need to get to my company's office, which is another half hour away, at least once a week. Combine that with various planning and class management tasks, and you can see how I'm losing my current scheduling battle.

I think what I'll try to do is chip in small bits where I can, just to get some progress going on it. I do want to finish HoT, it's just bloody tough to find time for it.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:56 am

We all have jobs, hobbies, and classes. It's okay man. Take your time, don't stress to finish it. We understand. If you want, just do a bit at a time like you said, but don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:30 pm

If you want any help, Im gonna say right now I am probably not that person! ...But Im sure somone else here might be willing to do somthing if you ask them.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:30 am

(Copied from Front Page to bump the topic)

Goddamn it's been a long time... My classes kicked my ass all semester, and combined with extra work getting shoved onto my plate, I haven't had time. I WILL have time this summer, though, which starts on May 6th for me. Expect me to finally finish this goddamn game.

That in mind, I have had time to *think* about the remaining scenes, and I've come to a startling conclusion: I don't know what I want to write! So in order to avoid grinding out standard crap and instead have something creative and worth reading, I'm asking for suggestions. What do YOU want to read? How do YOU want to die?

So, if you have any requests, anything you'd like to see, who you'd like to see it from, NOW is the time! Here's what I still need to write:

Lisa, the MILF, challenges you to a drinking game if you escape to her room, making it clear that refusal means everyone comes after you. If you win, you go home safely, if you lose, you lose. The Consensual and Non-Con are defined by win/lose - if you stare at her, you lose, and drunken sex happens. If you focus, you win and go home, and I'm debating whether or not sex happens (either way, it'll be a non-standard ending). Strongly considering a a scenario involving a Kiss on your Doorstep that you can't stop thinking about. What I need here is the actual sex - what positions do you want to read about, what things would you like her to do to you, etc... I'm also very open to suggestions for how the Win scenario goes.

Escape to Beatrix: I got nothing. What would you like a big-tittied, magical-lipstick-loving succubus to do to you, and what would you like to do to her?

Group Hallway Scene: Let's say you fail one of the escape options. Everyone proceeds to dogpile on you and fuck your brains out. How would you like them to do that?

And that's about it. I can finish this game without those suggestions, but it probably won't be as good and I won't feel as good about it. So tell me what you want, what you really, REALLY want!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:13 pm

TheWielder wrote:
(Copied from Front Page to bump the topic)
Lisa, the MILF, challenges you to a drinking game if you escape to her room, making it clear that refusal means everyone comes after you. If you win, you go home safely, if you lose, you lose. The Consensual and Non-Con are defined by win/lose - if you stare at her, you lose, and drunken sex happens. If you focus, you win and go home, and I'm debating whether or not sex happens (either way, it'll be a non-standard ending). Strongly considering a a scenario involving a Kiss on your Doorstep that you can't stop thinking about. What I need here is the actual sex - what positions do you want to read about, what things would you like her to do to you, etc... I'm also very open to suggestions for how the Win scenario goes.

Escape to Beatrix: I got nothing. What would you like a big-tittied, magical-lipstick-loving succubus to do to you, and what would you like to do to her?

I know i'd like that lipstick loving succubus to make use of some lip-enlarging lipstick and smother me in kisses all over and give smothering smooches on my lips. X3
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:18 pm

I can make that happen. Non-Con fine with you?
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 pm

For Beatrix, anything with her using her breasts to her advantage -- like presses, smothering, etc. to keep our hero helpless as she kisses him -- would be great, IMO.

On a slightly related note, I wanted to give you major, major props for your game thus far. I just started making one -- it is definitely not easy. I've found it takes a lot of effort (a lot more than I thought it might) writing out the scenes and connecting them, and the amount of detail you put into yours is very impressive.

That said, I actually just noticed the planned drinking game scene in yours. I implemented a similar concept into mine -- I just wanted to get it out there that I didn't mean to copy the idea. I apologize for overlooking that.

In any case, keep on keeping on, man. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:33 am

Suggestions - hope it helps.
Lisa:
Receiving Handjob + kissing/breast suckling simultaneously

Sex scene on win - once you're at the house, you invite her in and sexy times happen. More on the "happy ending" side for this one so no soul stealing death since you technically "win"

Beatrix:
Kissing all over the member lovingly with multiple lipsticks with each kiss causing it to quiver and grow with the final result being fully aroused with lipstick marks all over.

Paizuri with tip-kissing as it goes in and out.

Teasing the MC by tantalizingly hovering her breasts over his face and bouncing them slightly before puff-puff

Group Hallway scene: A part in the scene where MC has to take turns kissing all the girls with them competing over who the best kisser is and who he prefers. Meanwhile, 2-3 girls take turns to suck on his member fully stimulating him in all ways
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:33 am

TheWielder wrote:
I can make that happen. Non-Con fine with you?

What do you mean by "Non-Con"?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:45 pm

It means Non-Consensual.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:14 am

Caustic's right. My thinking is that a random guy off the streets isn't gonna find himself agreeing to death by giant lips. Death by normal lips? Maybe. But giant lips is rather niche (said the kettle to the pot), so I can't make that logical jump. I do try to remain realistic within the bounds of the fantasy world I've created.

As for the other suggestions, I'm loving them. 065227n, that Group Hallway suggestion gave me a really good idea based on that. Argaz, don't worry about it, man. I'm not the kind of guy to get jealous over stuff like that, and I don't think anyone on here is enough of a dick to purposely copy without permission. Anyhow, keep up the good work, your writing so far is top-notch!
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:22 am

Is there a link for reading it online? For some reason, text adventure is shitting the bed for me.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 am

TheWielder wrote:
Caustic's right. My thinking is that a random guy off the streets isn't gonna find himself agreeing to death by giant lips. Death by normal lips? Maybe. But giant lips is rather niche (said the kettle to the pot), so I can't make that logical jump. I do try to remain realistic within the bounds of the fantasy world I've created.

As for the other suggestions, I'm loving them. 065227n, that Group Hallway suggestion gave me a really good idea based on that. Argaz, don't worry about it, man. I'm not the kind of guy to get jealous over stuff like that, and I don't think anyone on here is enough of a dick to purposely copy without permission. Anyhow, keep up the good work, your writing so far is top-notch!

Well perhaps she'd be more trying to enslave him with big seductive kisses and not kill him. XD
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:58 am

VulcanS wrote:
Is there a link for reading it online? For some reason, text adventure is shitting the bed for me.

Here http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/v55rs5xbfkeh9pqjaxgauw/in-the-house-of-temptation I have the same problems with the program too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Temptation - Complete   House of Temptation - Complete - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Temptation - Complete
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next