Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger

Go down 
+3
Caustic_Clown
LipsInfinity
Warrior of Darkness
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 am

Tsurugi focuses and listens carefully for the whereabouts of his opponent.
Sharpen Sight! +2 to total Aim score for the next two rounds!
-3 Willpower cost for the ability, Tsurugi's Willpower is now 12!

Erik does as his partner and also waits what the Siren will do!
Toughness and Focus are doubled this turn!

Suddenly, a mysterious melody comes out of the fog. The Siren is singing a wonderful tune straight into Tsurugi's ear...
Siren's Aim: 3+(roll 2)-(Field Effect penalty 2)=3
Tsurugi's Reflex: 4+(equip 1)+(roll 3)=8
Failure! The swordsman swipes in the direction it is coming from, interrupting the midara's magic.
"Don't you want to drown in my ditty?" she proclaims with a pout.

Field Effect lasts 2 more rounds!
Tsurugi's Sharpen Sight lasts 2 more rounds!

The party is adjusting to the fog!

Tsurugi's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Ability
>Defend
>Flee

Erik's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 am

"Jokes on you... I can swim."
He rushed in the direction of her voice, swinging his blade.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:32 am

Erik swings at where he thinks the midara is hiding.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:23 am

Erik takes aim and swings!
Erik's Aim: 3+(roll 4)-(Field effect penalty 2)=5
Siren's Reflex: 2+(roll 6)=8
Failure! It's a trick of the light!

Tsurugi strikes next!
Tsurugi's Aim: 3+(roll 3)+(Sharpen Sight 2)-(Field effect penalty)=6
Siren's Reflex: 2+(roll 1)=3
Succes! The Siren has given away her position!
Tsurugi's Power: 4+(equip 1)=5
Siren's Toughness: 1
Succes! 4 Stamina damage! Siren's Stamina is now 4!
Tsurugi's katana slices a vital spot, causing the Siren to bleed even more!

The Siren backs away and attempts to flee through the mist!
Siren's Flee roll: 4
Erik's Trap roll: 6
Tsurugi's Trap roll: 4
Erik hears her stumbling and blocks her escape route!

Field Effect lasts 1 more round!
Tsurugi's Aim bonus lasts 1 more round!

The Siren is on her last leg, literally!

Tsurugi's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Use Ability
>Defend
>Flee

Erik's options:
>Attack(Power/Sensual)
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 am

Tsurugikage gets ready to attack again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:10 am

Erik takes another swing, since she's right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 am

Erik sees an opportunity!
Erik's Aim: 3+(roll 3)-(Field effect penalty 2)=4
Siren's Reflex: 2+(roll 5)=7
Failure! The Siren turns around and dives back into the fog!

Unfortunately, Tsurugi is there waiting for her!
Tsurugi's Aim: 3+(roll 6)+(Sharpen Sight 2)-(Field effect penalty 2)=9
Siren's Reflex: 2+(roll 4)=6
Succes! She runs straight into the man's katana!
Tsurugi's Power: 4+(equip 1)=5
Succes! 4 Stamina damage! Siren's Stamina is now 0!
With a croak, the Siren keels over, before dissolving into water.

It seems the Siren uses some magic trick to escape and speed off to a place to recover every time she is beaten. Maybe someone can figure out how she's doing it to stop her, but seeing how low-tier a threat she is, the swordsman doubts the idea will gain much enthusiasm among the villagers.

The pair polish their swords off and head back. The mayor almost begins to see it as a routine, and hands the pair a Potion and their coins before going back to his regular business. Erik goes back to his friend, glad they have some spending money now. Tsurugi, ever stoic, goes to look at any other quests available.
QUEST END! SUCCESS!

Erik and Tsurugi each receive: +1 Level, 100 gold, and a Minor Potion!
Erik is now Level 2.5! Pick an ability from the Level 1 Journeyman abilities, or keep the ability point till you are a higher level! Also invest 2 stat points in your character!
Tsurugi is now Level 2! Pick an ability from the Level 1 Journeyman abilities, or keep the ability point till you are a higher level! Also invest 2 stat points in your character!

Update your character sheets in the Profile Updates thread! Thanks for playing! Pick a new Quest, or go shopping with the coins you earned!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Valencia Valerie looked around the village with a sense of awe. She had never been this far from her home before.

"Hey! Yeah you, knight lady!" Valencia turned to see a man approach her. "Think you can help us out? That blasted midara is hanging around the fountain by the square!"

"Midara?" Valencia parroted, having never heard the term before.

"Yeah. This is the fourth time we've had to get adventurers to chase her away. It's getting to be a real pain." The man answered with a sigh.

Whatever this Midara was, it sounded like a real problem. "Of course I'll help!" Valencia said with a nod. This sounded like the perfect way to start on her path to knighthood!

"Thanks. Just head that way, and you'll be there in no time." The man said as he pointed down the road.

Valencia didn't know what kind of creature to expect, but she at least expected to find some sort of creature. Instead, when she arrived at the town square the only thing there was abeatiful lady sitting on the fountain, singing to herself.

"Um, excuse me?" Valencia asked as she approached the woman.

The blonde beauty stopped her singing, looked at Valencia, and then suddenly tensed up. "Yes?"

"I was told there was a 'Midara' around here. Have you seen it?" Valencia asked. "I'm supposed to chase it out of the village."

"Oh come on!" The woman yelled. "I haven't even been here for a full day yet!"

Valencia backed up in confusion at the woman's out burst. The young adventurer reached for her weapon as the woman began glaring at her.

BATTLE START!

Adventurer: Valencia Valerie

Equipment:
Weapon: Broadsword(Power+1)
Armor: Thin Iron Armor (Toughness+1)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots:(Reflex+1)
Accessory: None

Journeyman Level 1
St-18
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-3
F-2
A-3
R-2
Rec-1

Abilities:
Temper-passive-
If you suffer Stamina damage, you'll gain a +2 bonus to the total Power score of your next attack.

~~~

Opponent: Siren

Faction: The Wild Ones

Stats:
St- 20
Wp- 30
P- 2
S- 4
T- 1
F- 3
A- 3
R- 2
Rec- 1

Abilities:
Swansong-action-free
A basic Sensuality attack. Once it succesfully does Willpower damage and the user doesn't suffer any Stamina or Willpower damage until the next turn, this action automatically wins its Aim roll.
Mist-action-5 Willpower
Blankets the area in fog, given all combatants a -2 penalty to their total Aim score. This Field effect lasts 3 rounds, unless it is replaced by another Field effect in the meantime.
Flood-action-costs 6 Willpower
An attack that manipulates nearby water into a devastating torrent. It hits all opponents and adds +2 to the basic Power score. If the Aim roll is a 5 or higher, targets get Drenched(Ailment 6, targets must make an Aim roll of 3 or higher when using recovery items to make sure they aren't spoiled, and midara suffering from the Ailment get a wet look, doing 1 direct Willpower damage per turn to each opponent).

"I won't lose this time!"

The Siren let out a haunting wail!
Siren's Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Valencia's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Success! The Siren's cry echoed throughout the village!
Siren's Sensuality: 4
Valencia's Focus: 2
Success! Valencia suddenly felt the urge to comfort the Siren!

Willpower Damage! Valencia's willpower is now 13!

The young knight stumbled back as she tried to clear her head. Such a sound couldn't possibly be made by a human!

It finally sinks in that the woman in front of her was the Midara the man spoke of.

Party's Turn!
Valencia's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:01 pm

(Excellent roleplay pieforpie, it's exactly how I wanted the quest to play!)

"No way... You're the midara?" asked Valencia in disbelief while staring at the creature. It's a woman no matter how she looks at it, and a beautiful one at that.

"Sigh... I was expecting a more monstrous creature for the start of my journey. As a woman myself, I don't really like beating up another woman." Valencia complained, but steeled her resolve. She try to hit the woman's abdomen with her sword hilt in order to incapacitate without injuring her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 am

Valencia tried a quick jab!
Valencia's Aim: 3+(roll 5)+(Good description 1)=9
Siren's Reflex: 2+(roll 1)=3
Success! The hilt of Valencia's broadsword collides with the midara's gut!
Valencia's Power: 4
Success! The Siren doubled over from the force of the blow!

Stamina damage! Siren's Stamina is now 17!

The Siren glared up at Valencia. She was a great singer, so why didn't anyone want to listen to her song!? She was going to serenade this town, whether they liked it or not, and make them love her music, damn it!

The Siren tried to grab Valencia's face!
Siren's Aim: 3+(roll 3)=6
Valencia's Reflex: 2+(roll 2)=4
Success! The Siren forced the adventurer to look her in the eyes as she began to sing!
Success! Valencia has become entranced by the Siren's song!

The young adventurer began blushing from the close proximity of the midara. Despite the woman's features being marred by anger, she was still very beautiful, and Valencia could hear the emotion in the midara's angry yet lovely song.

Willpower damage! Valencia's willpower is now 11!

Party's Turn!
Valencia's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 am

So beautiful... So fierce and... Sad? Valencia suddenly feel compelled to listen to the woman's song. After all, why wouldn't she? She has lovely voice and beautiful face, and yet her song is filled with anger and a trace of sadness.

Valencia shakes her head, "If you really love singing, why don't you put it to good use? After all you've got the talent, stop harrassing the villager and just go find a honest job!". Even though the woman is her enemy, Valencia can't help but feeling concern for her.

She then prepares for another attack, figuring that she'd need a stronger attack, she swings her huge sword at the midara aiming for a blow to the head using its flat side.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:12 am

(Sorry for double post, but shouldn't Valencia get a reflex bonus due to her equipment? It doesn't change anything in this turn though, but I just want to remind you.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 am

(Yeah. Whoops. Sorry about that.)

Valencia swung at the Siren!
Valencia's Aim: 3+(roll 5)+(Great Description 2)=10
Siren's Reflex: 2+(roll 2)=4
Success! The broadside of Valencia's blade struck the midara's head!
Valencia's Power: 4
Siren's Toughness:1
Success! The Siren was sent flying from her perch and landed sprawled out on the ground.

Stamina Damage! Siren's Stamina is now 14!

"Harass? Harassing you say!" The Siren yelled. "All I want is for the villagers to enjoy my song! But do they listen? No! Instead they send hunters after me with arrows, swords, and whips!" Tears fall from the Siren's eyes as she recalled defeat after defeat.

The Siren began singing a sorrowful song!
Siren's Aim: 3+(roll 6)=9
Valencia's Reflex: 3+(roll 3)=6
Success! Valencia is caught off guard by the Siren's change in mood.
Success! Valencia is moved by the Siren's song!

The young knight felt a pang in her chest as she listened to the midara. Guilt began to well up in her at seeing the beautiful maiden crying in the street. And yet, she had made a promise to chase her away.

Willpower damage! Valencia's Willpower is now 9!

Party's Turn!
Valencia's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:36 pm

All of this makes Valencia realized, all that pummeling and bashing around, she's the one who's been harassing others! This is not the kind of adventure she'd want, she wanted epic battle and satisfying victory, not this guilt-ridden beat up that will leave bad taste in her mouth even though she win.

Valencia then dropped her stance, "Fine. I'll stop attacking, and you'll cease your wails. Surely we could talk this out don't we?"

(Is waiting available? Or can I only defend?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

(I'll allow it. Both for the roleplaying and because I've snuck in extra options for the Party before)

Valencia lowered her weapon, and dropped her guard!

"Really?" The Siren asked with a sniffle. "Y-you won't hurt me any more?" The blonde beauty wiped a tear from her eye and managed to get back on her feet.

The Siren lunged at Valencia!

Swansong-action-free
A basic Sensuality attack. Once it successfully does Willpower damage and the user doesn't suffer any Stamina or Willpower damage until the next turn, this action automatically wins its Aim roll.

Success! Valencia was caught off guard as the midara pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The Siren said as she squeezed the young knight. The midara then began to sing in gratitude.

Success! Valencia turned beet red from the woman's actions and she couldn't help but noticed that her song had a tinge of hope in it. How cruel were the people of this town that a promise of no violence got this kind of response?

Willpower Damage! Valencia's willpower is now 7!

Party's Turn!
Valencia's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Wait
Flee
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:52 pm

There's must be a mistake or misunderstanding, why'd the villagers chase away someone so beautiful, so gentle, so understanding? She'd even stop her wailing when asked, there's no way this would happen if the villager talked it out. Is it simply because she's a midara? A being that is not human? Then that'd be downright discrimination and terrible thing to do.

Noticing the seemingly sincere gratefulness of the midara, Valencia could only return the hug, "There, there, it's okay...".

Then she noticed another thing, the bruise on her head due to the blow earlier. She began to feel another guilt, and start apologizing to her while rubbing her head easing the wound, "This is because of me right? I'm sorry for earlier.."

(Another round doing nothing lol, if the siren has a finisher, I might'd be the first one to trigger it haha.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Valencia returned the woman's embrace.

The Siren brought a hand to the young knight's face and looked her in the eyes. "It's alright now."

The Siren leaned in for a kiss!

Swansong-action-free
A basic Sensuality attack. Once it successfully does Willpower damage and the user doesn't suffer any Stamina or Willpower damage until the next turn, this action automatically wins its Aim roll.

Success! Valencia's eyes widen as she felts the woman's soft lips press against her own. Sensing her partner's unease, the Siren began to sing a soothing song to calm her down.

Success! Valencia felt her body relax into the woman's embrace as her song melted away her stress. Feeling at peace, the young knight rested her head on the blonde beauty's shoulder.

Willpower Damage! Valencia's willpower is now 5!

Party's Turn!
Valencia's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Wait
Flee
(Surrender?)

(Unfortunately/Fortunately, C_C vetoed the idea of giving the Siren a finisher, since she's supposed to essentially be the tutorial fight.)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 pm

(Yeah, I know, and I'm losing the said tutorial fight hahaha, I hope nobody's mind. Anyway I see there's a new, interesting option.)

"T-that... was my first kiss..." Valencia sighed as she slumped to the woman's shoulder. "But it was strangely... Relaxing."

Valencia then embraced the woman and snuggled, searching for a more comfortable position for her to rest on.

(Doing nothing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Valencia contently held onto the woman.

"They say, you'll always remember your first time." The Siren said as she guided the young knight to the edge of the fountain. "I'll hope you'll always look back at it fondly."

As the two sat down on the fountain, the Siren began to serenade her partner!

Swansong-action-free

Success! Valencia let out a content sigh as she rested against the midara.

Success! The World melted away from Valencia's mind. The only thing the young knight cared about was the blonde beauty beside her and her lovely voice.

Willpower Damage! Valencia's willpower is now 3!

Party's Turn!
Valencia's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Wait
Flee
(Surrender?)

(You mean the (Surrender?) option? Its something I throw in when a character has low Willpower, and they have what I believe is an in-character reason to not fight back: like having lost to that midara before, or now, when the character doesn't want to fight. I honestly don't expect anyone to ever pick it, and I'm not even sure if I'm actually allowed to put that in anyway. Hence, the parenthesis and question mark. I should probably stop throwing it in but, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:36 pm

(I could pick it if you want, I'm okay with it, I'm just following along right now)

"You know what?" Valencia blurted, "At first I thought this would be a bad start for my journey, fighting another woman. But now, I can't think of anything besides you." said Valencia as she stares longingly to the siren's eyes.

"Silly me, where are my manners? We haven't even had each other name. My name is Valencia Valerie, nice meeting you" ask Valencia.

(Surrender. Thanks for GMing piefofpie, thanks to you the path for Vivi has been set, she could've been fighting midara, but now she'll come back to learn more about them and try to make peace with all of them. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 am

(Creativity is good! Surrendering should be no problem, since it doesn't affect the actual result of the battle. There is already a mechanic in place for befriending, though: Willpower victories. By defeating a midara by depleting her Willpower, you gain her as a summon. It would be pretty easy to treat Sensuality as empathy instead of only counter-seduction. I'd say you can also put in something that's for all intents and purposes a finisher for the Siren, as long as it doesn't lead to the victim gaining any Weaknesses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 am

"Nice to meet you, Valencia. My name is Misty." The Siren greeted, before she leaned in to give the young knight another kiss.

Valencia let out a blissful sigh as she snuggled against her partner, who ran her fingers through the young knight's hair.

The blonde beauty began to sing once more; this time a softer gentle song. Valencia felt her eyelids grow heavy as she tried to hum along. She soon found herself falling into sleep's sweet embrace. Even in the young knight's dreams, she listened to the Siren's song as she imagined Misty's dancing lips preforming for her.

When Valencia awoke, she was surprised to find that she was not in the midara's arms, but instead a bed.  She was starting to wonder if her encounter with the Siren was just a dream when an old woman carrying a tray of food entered.

"Are you alright, dearie?" The old woman asked. "I'm not sure why, but yesterday the midara's song rang throughout the village. People gathered at the town square, some to see what was going on, some already ensnared by her vile music. You're very lucky that my grandson was able to pull you out of there."

"Lucky." Valencia mumbled as the old woman placed the food on the night stand. She wanted, needed, to go back. To be in the midara's arms, to listen to her song.

But for some reason her body refused to move. Instead, she sat in that bed all day, think about her brief time with the midara. Were there other midara out there? Other maidens like Misty, who were oppressed when all they wanted was love? Wasn't there a way they could all co-exist peacefully?

Her mind made up, Valencia finally moved. She thanked the old woman before heading out. The young knight was determined to find away to bring peace between man and midara.

QUEST FAILED
Gain +0.5 Level.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 am

Okay, so I take it I could raise 1 stat point? If so, I'll update it right away, as well perhaps post a short story or diary for my character, thanks you both!

Edit: next time perhaps if I'm going to surrender anyway I'll wait to the very end of her willpower in order to get more sexy time if that's okay, haha.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 am

(Sorry, stat boosts only upon full level-ups, I'm afraid)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:57 am

(Ah I see, I thought half level means half bonus points, my bad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger   Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Quest: Beautiful Stranger
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3