Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher

Go down 
+2
darksophina
Caustic_Clown
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher Empty
PostSubject: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Jack entered the village during his travels, and saw the request of the church posted on a noticeboard. Curious about the motives behind a preacher who told citizens false tales about the midara, he calculated her route and intercepted her just when she was in the middle of entertaining a crowd in the town square. Jack called her out on her spin. She lifted her robes when Jack interrupted her storytelling, revealing an incredibly pretty face: http://www.topsmagic.com/images/item_jpgs/aa219.jpg  The surrounding people backed away, sensing the tense atmosphere. "It seems you are a skeptic, dear adventurer. Won't you witness the wonderful power of midara for yourself?" With that, she began chanting, and Jack drew his sword, ready to battle!

BATTLE START!

Adventurer: Jack

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Sword(+1 Power)
Body: Common Strategist's Robes(+1 Tougness)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)

Accesoire: None

St-15
Wp-15
P-5(+1)
S-1
T-3(+1)
F-1
A-3
R-2(+1)
Rec-1

Abilities:
Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.

Opponent: Sky Acolyte

Faction: Angels

Stats:
St- 18
Wp- 40
P- 1
S- 5
T- 2
F- 4
A- 4
R- 3
Rec- 0

Abilities:
Prayer To On High-action-
The user mumbles a prayer, calling for assistance in battle. A new opponent will arrive in a number of rounds, which is 3+the roll of a dice. This action can only be used once per battle.
Charming Voice-action-
A basic Sensuality attack. If the Aim roll is a 6, the user may decide on the target's next action.
Barrier-action-4 Willpower
Buff. Blocks completely against one single attack once then breaks, lasts 2 rounds. If the user attempts to recast the spell within 3 turns after it's been broken, the user must succeed at a dice roll on 5 or higher.
Thrall-action-costs 4 Willpower
Summons a lovesick minion to act as a fighter/meatshield. He has 4 Stamina, 3 Power, 3 Toughness, 2 Aim and 0 Reflex. The mind control on the minion lasts (dice roll-2) rounds, or until he gets defeated. The minion will jump in the way of all the attacks that target the temptress, unless an ability says otherwise. If a minion is slain or recovers, the temptress must make a dice roll and score 5 or higher for the action to be succesful again.

Sky Acolyte's turn:
"For you especially, I will call a midara from the heavens. Surely she will turn your disbelief around." The priestess smiles, and begins praying.
Arrival=3+(dice roll 2)=5 rounds
"Oh, that went especially well, there's an angel right nearby. Aren't you the luckiest guy in the world?"

Jack groans. Now he'll have to deal with two tempters if he's sluggish.

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Attack(Power or Sensual)
>Use Ability(Dual Strike)
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Jack watches his target with patience for two days before moving in and confronting the target at the right time, never had she shown her face until Jack engaged. He was struck by her beauty but took a breath and focused. "Yes, i'm skeptic... And I only trust my own power." Jack draws his worn two hander. Hearing that shes prayed for help just makes him annoyed, "Looks like ill need to dispatch you quick then."

With a swift movement forward and a flick of his wrist twice Jack unloads a Dual Strike.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:22 pm

He quickly swings his sword at the acolyte while the crowd watches in awe.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 1)+(superb description 2)=6
Acolyte's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Succes! His first swing hits true.
Jack's Power: 5+(equipment 1)=6
Acolyte's Toughness: 2
Succes! 4 Stamina damage! The Acolyte's Stamina is now 14!
She yelps as she gets a nasty cut on her arm.
Taking advantage of her pain, Jack strikes again!
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 1)-(Dual Strike penalty 2)=2
Acolyte's Reflex: 3+(roll 5)=8
Failure! The Acolyte lets herself fall backwards and rolls away, and Jack's sword cuts nothing but air!
-3 Stamina cost for the ability, Jack's Stamina is now 12.

The Acolyte hisses, nursing her wounded arm. "That sword of yours is quite dangerous! I'm more interested in your other sword! In the meantime, do I have any volunteers in the audience to protect me against that nasty weapon?" Her voice carries a magical compulsion.

Summons a lovesick minion to act as a fighter/meatshield. He has 4 Stamina, 3 Power, 3 Toughness, 2 Aim and 0 Reflex. The mind control on the minion lasts (dice roll-2) rounds, or until he gets defeated. The minion will jump in the way of all the attacks that target the temptress, unless an ability says otherwise. If a minion is slain or recovers, the temptress must make a dice roll and score 5 or higher for the action to be succesful again.
Duration: (dice roll 6)-2=4 rounds.

A young village guard clad in armor and wielding a spear steps inbetween Jack and the temptress, a dull stare in his eyes.
-4 Willpower cost for the ability, Acolyte's Willpower is now 36.

Thrall has just entered battle and thus takes no action.
The Thrall lasts 4 more rounds.

Another midara will arrive in four rounds.

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:39 pm

"And that other sword you will never get." moving his blade back to a guarding position as the crowd member steps forward in the way of the melee. "You have the nerve to hide behind an innocent?" Jack realizes the only strategy here is to dispatch the guard fast and bring her down. "You leave me no choice." Jack will deftly attempt another dual strike, hopefully dispatching the guard and striking the acolyte.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:03 pm

He quickly swings his sword at the acolyte while the crowd watches in awe.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 6)+(superb description 2)=11
Thrall's Reflex: 0+(roll 2)=2
Succes! The thrall doesn't even attempt to dodge!
Thrall's Toughness: 3
Succes! 3 Stamina damage! The Thrall's Stamina is now 1!
The thrall gets slashed across the chest, but he still does not snap out of his trance.
Jack attacks again, hoping to finish this quickly.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 1)-(Dual Strike penalty 2)=2
Acolyte's Reflex: 0+(roll 3)=3
Failure! The pain must have activated the instincts in the Thrall, as he deftly blocks the second strike with his spear.
-3 Stamina cost for the ability, Jack's Stamina is now 9.

"Oh, this man is far from innocent," the acolyte chides. "I can just feel the dirty thoughts he has in his head about what he'll get to do to me once he's beaten you for me!"

The Thrall attacks with his spear!
Thrall's Aim: 2+(roll 5)=7
Jack's Reflex: 2+(equipment 1)+(roll 1)=4
Succes! The spear stabs Jack!
Thrall's Power: 3
Jack's Toughness: 3+(equipment 1)=4
Failure! Jack's robes somehow wind up blocking the sluggish stab.

"Tsk, you're a tough cookie. Luckily I only have to hold out until my friend arrives!"
The midara begins chanting again, and aura of light envelopes her.
Buff. Blocks completely against one single attack once then breaks, lasts 2 rounds. If the user attempts to recast the spell within 3 turns after it's been broken, the user must succeed at a dice roll on 5 or higher.
The midara smiles from behind her protective magic. "All your attacks will break on this shield here!" she laughs.
-4 Willpower cost for the ability, Acolyte's Willpower is now 32.

The Barrier buff lasts 2 more rounds.
The Thrall lasts 3 more rounds.
The next midara will arrive in 3 rounds.

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:18 pm

"Well he will have to fall!" Jack slams his blade down into the guard hoping to dispatch him with a power attack.

"Ill have to adjust my plan, everything you do... it just buys you time. I need to play the long game vs you."

Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Jack attacks with the butt of his sword, hoping to knock the guard down without wounding him too much further.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 2)+(good description 1)=6
Thrall's Reflex: 0+(roll 4)=4
Succes! The thrall's moves are not as fast as they would be without mind-control!
Thrall's Toughness: 3
Succes! 3 Stamina damage! The Thrall's Stamina is now 0!
The thrall collapses to the ground, and a few people in the crowd quickly pick him up to get him medical attention.

The acolyte doesn't seem fazed by the fact that her thrall is out of action. "You want to play a game with me? Oh, how wonderful, I have quite a few naughty things in mind," she says in a voice dripping with lust.
Acolyte's Aim: 4+(roll 6)=10
Jack's Reflex: 2+(equipment 1)+(roll 4)=7
Succes! Jack is stunned at the sudden change in her demeanor!
Acolyte's Sensuality: 5
Jack's Focus: 1
Succes! 4 Willpower damage! Jack's Willpower is now 11!
His mind is flooded with images of what 'naughty things' could imply!

Charming Voice-action-
A basic Sensuality attack. If the Aim roll is a 6, the user may decide on the target's next action.

"Might I suggest you try to focus a bit, Mr. Skeptic? Surely someone with a mind as honed as yours should be able to dispel these frivolous feelings?" the midara compels.

Jack will defends the next turn.

The Barrier buff lasts 1 more round.
The next midara will arrive in 2 rounds.

Jack defends and tries to focus his mind. Toughness and Focus are doubled this turn!
Too bad that the Acolyte is 'helping' him. She whispers in his ear:
"Don't think about what my lips could taste like...don't think about how they would feel kissing your body all over....don't think about our tongues wrestling each other..."
Acolyte's Aim: 4+(roll 2)=6
Jack's Reflex: 2+(equipment 1)+(roll 3)=6
Partial success! Jack manages to filter most of her voice out, but his imagination still does quite a lot of work for her.
Acolyte's Sensuality: 5*(Glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Jack's Focus: 1*(defending 2)=2
Success! 1 Willpower damage! Jack's Willpower is now 10!

The Barrier buff fades away!
The next midara will arrive in 1 round!

Jack shakes over the acolyte's compelling voice, and she backs away now that her protective barrier is gone.

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:05 pm

The way she toys with Jack, suggesting games messes with his head, he wonders what type of games she wants to play and what she would do. Jack cant help but imagine being pushed up against a wall hands restrained and kissed. And that's only to start. she walks up to jack and whispers in his ear. almost wanting to open his mouth slightly and kiss her. the mental image is so vivid... But the voice loses its sway over Jack and he steels himself dual striking out of haste.

"Your party trick is starting to irritate me" Jack quite obviously was heavily affected by her but is determined not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Without barriers or thralls in the way, a recovered Jack is free to slice her up!
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 6)+(superb description 2)=11
Succes! In anger that she has eluded him this long, Jack strikes true.
Succes! 4 Stamina damage! The Acolyte's Stamina is now 10!
Her robes are cut in tatters, blood flows, and she trips over her own feet!
Jack swings his sword once again!
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 2)-(Dual Strike penalty 2)=3
Acolyte's Reflex: 3+(roll 6)=9
Failure! The Acolyte manages to toss the shreds of her robe in Jack's face, blinding him temporarily and causing him to miss his swing!
-3 Stamina cost for the ability, Jack's Stamina is now 6.
All the previous fighting has exhausted him, but Jack still presses on.

The Acolyte is bleeding, but smiles once she looks into the sky. She approaches the heavily breathing Jack, wraps her arm around his shoulders and points her finger in the air, once again whispering in her compelling voice: "You hurt me pretty badly, but I forgive you, since today is clearly your lucky day. Look, it's your angel!"
Acolyte's Aim: 4+(roll 2)=6
Jack's Reflex: 2+(equipment 1)+(roll 3)=6
Partial success! Jack is too distracted by the descending figure to pay too much attention to her closeness, but he can still feel her ample chest pressing against him.
Acolyte's Sensuality: 5*(Glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Jack's Focus: 1
Success! 2 Willpower damage! Jack's Willpower is now 8!
Jack watches in awe as an impossibly beautiful midara lands on the square.

A new midara has arrived! Can Jack still turn the tide of battle? http://api.ning.com/files/nQOwAsBERAU8dPiTTkuJ2VAECGqIs7B0M-AA*4lQDBkyeMuu1hpDdeKngeTnYC85lmBYziHdzK7TY1*B*sO9wG*fYNAKs61F/angel.jpg

The angel turns to the Acolyte: "You called me?"
She answers: "Yes, we have an unbeliever here who doubts my tales of how wonderful the love of us midara is."
The angel winks at Jack: "Oohh, then I'll have to make an example out of you!"

The angel has just arrived, and thus takes no action.

Opponent: Malakhi

Faction: Angels

Stats:
St- 40
Wp- 70
P- 4
S- 7
T- 4
F- 6
A- 5
R- 5
Rec- 4

Abilities:
Soothing Hug-action-
A basic Sensuality attack. If the Aim roll is 4 or higher, the target's Power takes a penalty of -2 for his next attack.
?????????-?????????
Mixed Blessing-action-4 Willpower
Gives the target the Mystery Liquid item. Depending on a dice roll, the consumable item can either hurt you or heal you.
Jack acquired the Mystery Liquid item! You can use it on yourself or others during your turn.
?????????-?????????
Hidden Veil-action-costs 5 Willpower
Buff. Hides the target from the opponent's view so all attacks against said target take a -6 penalty to total Aim score, lasts 3 rounds. Any attack actions by the target make the buff disappear, but the first attack gains a +4 bonus to its total Aim score. If the caster attempts to recast the spell within 4 turns after it's been broken, the user must succeed at a dice roll on 5 or higher.
The acolyte has seemingly vanished, but her voice thanks the angel, showing Jack that she is still standing around somewhere on the square.
Mood Lighting-action-5 Willpower
Bends the light of the battlefield to become intimate and romantic, giving all combatants a +2 bonus to their total Sensuality score. This Field effect lasts 3 rounds, unless it is replaced by another Field effect in the meantime.
Flying-passive-
Since this creature is flying, it gains a +2 bonus on Flee rolls.
??????-??????
??????-??????
!-???????-???????-!

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Jack feeling how close the acolyte gets tries to back up but fails, her arms go around him breasts against him. And at her words her words looks up to see the angels decent, she truly is beautiful distractedly so. The sight of her and the acolyte clinging to him is starting to get to jack greatly, his submissive streak starting to act up abit. He isnt quite done for yet however and he knows he cant fight at a disadvantage so he throws an elbow up to strike the acolyte then turn and strike her as hard as possible. Power attack.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:33 am

Facing two opponents now, Jack needs to make more room for himself. He pushes the acolyte away and slashes.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 5)+(good description 1)=9
Acolyte's Reflex: 3+(roll 1)=5
Succes! With her standing so close to him, missing was nearly impossible.
Succes! 4 Stamina damage! The Acolyte's Stamina is now 6!
The Acolyte steps backwards and uses parts of her ripped robes to wrap her wounds up, always on guard.

The Acolyte is defending, Toughness and Focus are doubled the next turn.

The angel frowns. "Oh my, looks like you've taken quite a beating, my loyal servant. Let me take over for now." She begins chanting a spell, and a cocoon of light bends and refracts around the acolyte.
Hidden Veil-action-costs 5 Willpower
Buff. Hides the target from the opponent's view so all attacks against said target take a -6 penalty to total Aim score, lasts 3 rounds. Any attack actions by the target make the buff disappear, but the first attack gains a +4 bonus to its total Aim score. If the caster attempts to recast the spell within 4 turns after it's been broken, the user must succeed at a dice roll on 5 or higher.
The acolyte has seemingly vanished, but her voice thanks the angel, showing Jack that she is still standing around somewhere on the square.
"With that done, you have to focus on me alone now," the angel gloats.
-5 Willpower cost for the ability, the angel's Willpower is now 65!

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:50 am

Grinning slightly to himself at the successful hit jack steps back a moment to regain his firm ground and prepare another strike. However his plans are foiled as the angel shrouds the Acolyte. "Damnit, all you do is protect and dodge" Anger clear in his voice "En garde then!" charging forward with a reckless slash Jack tries to slice the angels wing with a power attack.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:26 am

(I have another person wanting to take this quest right now, can he drop in if he so desires? It would even up the odds and help me not juggling 3 quests at once, but if you object to it, that's also okay)

With the Acolyte invisible, Jack has no choice but to focus on the angel. Jack goes for her wing.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 2)+(good description 1)=6
Angel's Reflex: 5+(roll 5)=10
Failure! Her wings are extremely agile, and she quickly moves it out of the way of Jack's blade.

The Acolyte chants again, choosing to support the angel with her magic while safely hidden from view.
Since the buff naturally ran its course, the acolyte is free to cast it again.
The angel is now blessed with the Barrier buff!
-4 Willpower cost for the ability, Acolyte's Willpower is now 26.

"Oh my, guess you're in a pretty tight spot!" the angel says gleefully, looking at the signs of exhaustion Jack shows. "Let me help you out!". The angel makes a few gestures and an unmarked bottle appears in Jack's hand. "Will you accept kindness from a stranger, or are you suspicious of it?" she continues.
Mixed Blessing-action-4 Willpower
Gives the target the Mystery Liquid item. Depending on a dice roll, the consumable item can either hurt you or heal you.
Jack acquired the Mystery Liquid item! You can use it on yourself or others during your turn.
-4 Willpower cost for the ability, the angel's Willpower is now 61!

Jack examines the bottle in his hand warily.

The Hidden Veil buff on the acolyte lasts 2 more rounds!
The Barrier buff on the angel lasts 2 more rounds!

Jack's turn!
Your options are:
>Use Item(Mystery Liquid)
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:40 am

Irritated that his strike failed to land due to her speed and the fact that the acolyte is now protecting the angel he grimaces.
"You give me this and tempt me to consume it? Typical midara tactics. I wont fall for it" Throwing the bottle behind him he takes a battle stand again and strikes at the shield to shatter it with a diagonal strike from shoulder to side.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 am

(Before I proceed, I have another person wanting to take this quest right now, can he drop in if he so desires? It would even up the odds and help me not juggling 3 quests at once, but if you object to it, that's also okay. In that case, he would join up this round)
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 am

(go for it.)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:36 am

Jack tosses the potion away(Mysterious Liquid discarded) and goes for a diagonal cut, hoping to slice through the barrier.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 5)+(good description 1)=9
Angel's Reflex: 5+(roll 2)=7
Succes! The blade bounces harmlessly off the protective magic, but the barrier dissipates.
Buff blocks the attack! Buff is now removed!

The acolyte curses. She can't do much in direct combat without getting rid of her own protective magic, and her abilities are somewhat exhausted. Knowing that it is much more difficult to get a patsy from the crowd this time, she still sneaks up on a particularly burly fellow and whispers honeyed words in his ear.
Attack succes: 3
Failure! Though she whispers in his ear, she must be careful not to break the veil that hides her, and thus she does not succeed to convince the man watching the angel and Jack thug it out.
-4 Willpower cost for the ability, Acolyte's Willpower is now 22.

The angel laughs as the barrier disappears. "Truly you have good eyes. But we midara are not known for our tricks. We don't lie to tempt. Everything we say about how wonderful our love is is completely true. Here, let me set the atmosphere!" She makes a few gestures with her hand.
Mood Lighting-action-5 Willpower
Bends the light of the battlefield to become intimate and romantic, giving all combatants a +2 bonus to their total Sensuality score. This Field effect lasts 3 rounds, unless it is replaced by another Field effect in the meantime.
The atmosphere of the battlefield changes and the new lighting does wonders for the complexion of the angel. Jack gulps audibly.
-5 Willpower cost for the ability, the angel's Willpower is now 56!

The Hidden Veil buff on the acolyte lasts 1 more round!
The Field Effect lasts 3 more rounds!

Just as the angel seems to be preparing to charm Jack's socks off, a voice pushes through the crowd. "I thought I saw something flying!" Logan exclaims. The angel turns to him. "My, more adventurers coming to taste the pleasures of heaven?" she flirts. Logan is unphased. "Hardly, I'm here to help take you down!" Jack's courage returns to him. Together, they are a lot stronger!

==Dynamic Entry==

Adventurer: Logan(lv. 2)

Equipment:
Weapon: Nostalgic Bow(+1 Attack, +2 on total Aim score against Flying midara)
Body: Common Hunter's Garb(+1 Tougness)
Head: Hunter's Cap(+1 Aim)
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)
Accesoire: None

St-18
Wp-18
P-3(+1)
S-1
T-2(+1)
F-2
A-4(+1)
R-3(+1)
Rec-1

Ability:
Tackle-action-costs 2 Stamina
Your attack has the chance to Wind the target(Ailment 6, can't take action the next turn other than defend or use items) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
Sharpen Sight-action-costs 2 Willpower
You observe the movements of the opponent carefully, giving you a +2 bonus to your total Aim score on your next two turns!

Inventory: 1xMinor Potion(recovers 1/3 of your Stamina), Worn Sword(+1 Power)(any extra weapons you carry around can be equipped as an Item, so switching between them costs a turn).
======

The party's turn!
Jack's options are:
>Use Ability
>Defend
>Flee

Logan's options are:
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:52 am

After hearing the newcomers words jack comes up with a strategy "Finally some backup, Flank her keep her on the defensive, if she has to keep turning and moving to counter us we can get the advantage here, However there is once other wounded enemy. Shes cloaked by this angel, If you see her kill her immediately." It may come out as cold but Jacks strategic nature takes the edge now and he tries to drop a vicious dual strike to harm the angel now the shield is down.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 am

"Nice strategy leave the flying to me take care of the other one, Ok Ms flying how about this" after saying that Logan uses his skill Tackle on the angel
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:17 am

The two discuss a strategy, and the angel looks somewhat anxiously at Logan's bow. Long-distance attacks might actually even up the odds.

Logan moves to the side while Jack attacks from the front again, slashing at the angel...
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 3)+(good description 1)=7
Angel's Reflex: 5+(roll 1)=6
Succes! For the first time, the angel actually seems hurt as the blade strikes her!
Angel's Toughness: 4
Succes! 2 Stamina damage! The Angel's Stamina is now 38!
The blade nicks the angel, but she shrugs the pain off. She's a lot less fragile than the acolyte!
More determined than ever, Jack swings his blade again.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 6)-(Dual Strike penalty 2)=7
Angel's Reflex: 5+(roll 4)=9
Failure! The angel beats her wings, performing a flip in mid-air and dodges the sword!
-3 Stamina cost for the ability, Jack's Stamina is now 3.
*Warning, Jack's Stamina is critical! He won't be able to use Dual Strike again, for it would knock him unconscious! It might be wise to use Items or Abilities that restore Stamina at this moment*
Jack wheezes and sees stars. This battle is taking more out of him than he ever could imagine.
The angel smiles...

..and fails to focus on Logan! Logan readies his arrow, and shoots!
Logan's Aim: 4+(roll 5)+(equipment 3)=12
Angel's Reflex: 5+(roll 3)=8
Succes! The arrow hits true, surprising the angel and sending her spiraling down to the ground!
Logan's Power: 3+(equipement 1)=4
Angel's Toughness: 4
Failure! The attack does no significant damage.
Succes! Tackle: Wind the target on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
Be that as it may, the air is still knocked out of her lungs.
The Angel is now Winded(Ailment 6-can only defend or use items on the next turn)
-2 Stamina cost for the ability, Logan's Stamina is now 16.
He smiles as he sees the angel standing up wheezing.

The acolyte realize Logan is very dangerous to her companion, and sneaks up on him in order to distract him!
Hidden Veil-Buff. Any attack actions by the target make the buff disappear, but the first attack gains a +4 bonus to its total Aim score.
The acolyte automatically wins her Aim contest! The Hidden Veil buff disappears!
Succes! Arms wrap around Logan from behind, and hot air gets blown in his ear in a seductive manner. A voice whispers: "Weren't you supposed to be on your guard for me?"
Acolyte's Sensuality: 5+(Field Effect bonus 2)=7
Logan's Focus: 2
Succes! 5 Willpower damage! Logan's Willpower is now 13!
The romantic mood, the whisper, the acolyte's body pressing against him....Logan gets hot behind the ears!

The angel stands up and puffs, attempting to regain her breath.
Angel's Recovery: 4+2=6
Winded=Ailment 6
Failure! The angel stays Winded this turn.
The angel can't do much else but be on her guard.
Her Tougness and Focus are doubled on the next turn!

Jack and Logan look at each other, the latter still pretty flustered. The acolyte, the woman Jack came to take out, is in the open again!

The Field Effect lasts 2 more rounds!

The party's turn!
Jack's options are:
>Use Ability(Stamina too low for Dual Strike)
>Defend
>Flee

Logan's options are:
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:21 am

(Just a question can i give Jack my stamina potion?)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:26 am

(Jep, you can use items on other party members)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 am

"Hey, you look a bit tired, use this, you'll feel a bit better" Logan use the Minor stamina potion on Jack
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 am

"Cheers this battle is getting drawn out, Look out!" the acolyte manages to surprise Logan however Jack realizes he can possibly finish the Acolyte. Jack aims a slash at her neck and sweeps his blade swiftly across.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Logan tosses the potion at Jack, who quickly downs it.
Healing: Minor Potion(1/3 of Max Stamina)*(Max Stamina 18)=6
Succes! 6 Stamina recovered! Jack's Stamina is now 9!

Jack thanks Logan, and attacks the acolyte behind him.
Jack's Aim: 3+(roll 4)+(good description 1)=8
Succes! Logan ducks out of the way and the acolyte is hit!
Succes! 4 Stamina damage! The Acolyte's Stamina is now 2!
She has a painful cut on her neck now, and is starting to look increasingly pale from blood loss.

The acolyte limps away, trying to flee the battle!
To Flee, the escapee must elude all opponents.
Flee roll vs. Jack: (roll 6)>(roll 2)=succes!
Flee roll vs. Logan: (roll 1)<(roll 5)=failure!
Failure! The acolyte tries to escape, but Logan shouts to the crowd: "Are you going to let her get away?" An angry mass blocks her exit.

The angel sees what Logan has done, and attempts to distract him to give her sister a chance to run.
Soothing Hug-action-
A basic Sensuality attack. If the Aim roll is 4 or higher, the target's Power takes a penalty of -2 for his next attack.
Angel's Aim: 5+(roll 4)=9
Logan's Reflex: 3+(equipment 1)+(roll 1)=5
Succes! The angel glomps Logan, pressing her warm, voluptuous body against him.
Angel's Sensuality: 7+(Field Effect bonus 2)=9
Logan's Focus: 2
Succes! 7 Willpower damage! Logan's Willpower is now 6!
Succes! The Soothing Hug had an Aim roll of 4 or higher, so Logan takes a -2 penalty to Power on his next attack.
The angel's sudden affection throws Logan completely off. He can feel her breasts press against him through her outfit, and one of her legs presses against his inner thigh, squeezing his manhood, which begins to rise to full mast.

Despite this distraction, the team almost has defeated the acolyte!

The Field Effect lasts one more round!

The party's turn!
Jack's options are:
>Use Ability
>Defend
>Flee

Logan's options are:
>Use Ability
>Use Item
>Defend
>Flee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher   Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Quest: Pervy Preacher
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next