Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasemeowikins

Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know) Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know)   Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:07 am

Good tidings to you various members and lurkers of this fine site!

I am known on the internet as hasemeow(sometimes hasemeowikins, such as here) and it is a pleasure to meet the lot of you. Needless to say, as with many people, i was a long time lurker here before i decided to make my first post.
A few facts about myself:
I'm a Proud owner of the Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification (CCNA)
I'm the only person on the internet with the username hasemeow, googling it will bring me up on various forums and social mediums (Steam raptr etc.)
I'm a super huge addict to the visual novel medium, and have played a part in translating a few VNs that are hosted on fuwanovel.
I'm generally open to meeting new people, such as yourselves as it were.

Kinda pointless to do a introduction imo, but I figure why not? Looking forward to making various relationships, good bad or otherwise, with the lot of you gents.

Side note: I don't actually have a kissing fetish, but all of my fetishes are heavily influenced by the act so it basically is one. (Monster girls, femdom, mind control, etc.)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know)   Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Pleasure to meet you hasemeowikins! Looking forward to your contributions and participation here!
Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself (hardly original i know)
Page 1 of 1