Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My original game

Go down 
+34
abstertrek
Skav
joakinter
Shakawell
Katanarama!
Panoptes
Bloodly
trtd
maybeimalion
delibestres
prinnythehero
Hasemeowikins
mlurker
Caustic_Clown
overlordvoid
MonsterGirlLuver
Yuna
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
065227n
lawlnewb
No one
Alzhar
Dataslycer
ThirdEyeKage
angrywhiteboy42
darksophina
LazyAlex
ShadithBro
ThunderGod65
questionman
vesago_x
Mkmd13
Shakewell
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: My original game   My original game EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm

v0.32 (01/05/2013) <- LINK
PW: shakebf

You may need to be logged into a forum account to access the link. If you have trouble finding it, PM me for a link.

You will need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP to run the game. Depending on how picky your computer is, or on how much I fucked up, you may need Japanese locale too. Japanese files should be fixed now.

CHANGELOGS ARE FUN:
Spoiler:
---

Long time lurker here. I have a game in the making that is relevant to this board, made using RPG Maker VX. While it does not exclusively feature kisses, it does follow the theme of females dominating the protagonist (male in this case) to their will. And it still has kisses.

I'll release a short demo by the end of the week. It will be verrry unpolished, but I'm mostly looking to reveal the battle system I implemented.

Also, I am primarily a programmer at heart. The resources used in this game are recycled from other H-games featured on this board (MGQ, Mindia). My writing ability will not be winning any awards either. It is in this area that I would like to seek assistance. I hope that, if you guys enjoy the game, you might like to help me naughtify the dialogue.

---

Now for the game. The battle system revolves around three extra meters over the usual HP/MP meters. First, and most importantly, there's the pleasure bar. Most of the female enemies in the game will attempt to fill this gauge, bringing the hero to orgasm and enslaving him to their will.

Next is the love/hate bar. Some enemies will try to win the hero over through affection. A high love meter will hinder the hero's willingness to defeat the enemy, and the hero will surrender to some enemies if this bar is filled. The bar can fill the other way, too, representing hate for the enemy. A high hate meter increases damage towards the enemy and can cause the hero to go berserk when filled.

Finally, there's the lust/disgust meter. Other enemies will attempt to dominate the hero through temptation. A high lust bar reduces the hero's resistance to pleasure-inflicting attacks and leaves him more vulnerable to status effects. If filled, the hero will give into his urges and will submit to some enemies. On the other side of the coin, the bar can fill with disgust. Enemies that may not be visually appealing or adhere to fetishes incompatible with the hero's (which can be tampered with) can fill the disgust bar. A high disgust meter results in less effective pleasure attacks.

---

I am not against criticism and ideas. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, feel free to!

I have up to the first boss done already. I just need to polish and bugfix, so look forward to a demo by the end of this week!

Last edited by Shakewell on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Actually sounds like a really good idea with the bar designs. The people of this forum are trying to create a game as well and we are in desperate need of someone who knows his way around RPGMaker VX. Would you like to help us out with our forum game?

If you would like, I can read over all of your dialog and pick out the grammar mistakes and spelling errors for you.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 am

With the holidays right around the corner, I won't be able to commit to a group project anytime soon. I'd also like to finish (or give up on) my own project before picking up a new one. It does sound like a good idea though. And if there's still a need for the position when I find myself with more free time, I'd definitely be interested.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Greetings, Shakewell. I love the idea of the love/hate bar. I am looking forward to playing this.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Shakewell wrote:
With the holidays right around the corner, I won't be able to commit to a group project anytime soon. I'd also like to finish (or give up on) my own project before picking up a new one. It does sound like a good idea though. And if there's still a need for the position when I find myself with more free time, I'd definitely be interested.

Sounds like a plan. Yea I can understand where your coming from there, College is usually my biggest time eater but since im off for a month, I can actually dedicate my time to the forum alot more haha.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 am

shake, im busy around the holidays but if you need any help writing, although i've got a couple of projects on atm i'd be happy to help
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:20 am

Greetings, everyone! I've finished my demo! And just before the end of the world, too!

It's not much right now, but I feel it demonstrates the general idea fair enough. Again, it is very unpolished and incomplete, so don't expect too much. The demo skips a lot of inbetween sections and skips straight to important events. Random battles aren't implemented either, as I'm not yet sure where I want to go with it. There's barely any semblance of balance, so you may run into a few frustrating fights. The game still needs a title, too. I wasn't really sure how to (seriously) title a game like this.

All in all, though, I'm happy with the results.

Feedback is definitely appreciated! I'll edit my first post with a download link and other details.
Back to top Go down
questionman

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 am

Is it only me or is the link broken... anyway can't wait to play it Very Happy

EDIT: It is just missing the dot in the .com part
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 pm

The three bar, Focus and pleasure,Love and hate,Lust and disgust.
I must say this is done very well. The idea behind is quite original, first I have seen in this type of game.
But in battle, once the bar turn over to pleasure, love or lust, there is no way to change it over. No skills, no item to do so. I tried mediate skill when at 0 love, I recovered 0 love...

The attack cut in is awesome! Great job on it!

Dialogue wise... It's not bad, but definitely could use some help.

I've read what you're planning with this system, and hope that this demo is but a faction of what you really plan. I'm really looking forward to seeing this game completed Smile
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I appreciate the feedback!

There will be more ways to describe the battle system and how to properly work it in the game later. Right now, the player is kind of left in the dark. I'll go ahead and explain some of it now:

Love is managed through meditation. Meditation idles you for a few turns. If you pass these turns uninterrupted, you'll reduce Love. As you've mentioned, there is no way to meditate towards Hate. It didn't make much sense to me for it to work that way. Instead, there will be another method to generate Hate once your Love is low enough that will be implemented later.

Lust is managed through pain. Self Punishment sacrifices 1/8th of your health to reduce Lust (I feel it reduces way too much Lust for how easy it is to execute right now). As you've mentioned, it will only reduce it to 0; it won't build Disgust. There will be another way to intentionally build Disgust implemented later.

And I'll add items to manage these meters, too. Consumables will be the easier way of reversing the bars.

Quote :
Dialogue wise... It's not bad, but definitely could use some help.
Haha, thanks! I made due what I could. If anyone would like to offer dialogue for me to replace what I have, I'd gladly accept it (with proper credit ofc).

Last edited by Shakewell on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm up for doing some writing when i can, il start asap but it depends on when i can get it to you

the game is great btw except i cant seem to beat the midara and the two rogues, i probably just suck though

also where did you get the battlers for this?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks! The battlers were taken from Mindia.

You can defeat that trio by attacking the Midara first, as she spams interrupts. She'll fall pretty fast. If you don't defeat her before your lust gets too high, you'll likely get stunlocked. Make sure you equip the items the Captain gives you before the mission and buy a potion from the shop.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Shakewell wrote:
The battlers were taken from Mindia.

You can defeat that trio by attacking the Midara first, as she spams interrupts. She'll fall pretty fast. If you don't defeat her before your lust gets too high, you'll likely get stunlocked. Make sure you equip the items the Captain gives you before the mission and buy a potion from the shop.

but if you do take out the two rogues first the Midara can't win the battle since all she can do is rise lust.

whether or not you can beat both rogues before she stunlocks you is a matter is luck.

I noticed that after my love got near max in battle, even if I knocked it back down to zero my attacks remained powerless for the rest of the battle.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 pm

nicely done! can't wait to see what next. btw is Pan undefeatable?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Well that's not good. Adjusting damage based on love/hate has definitely been the biggest pain. Admittedly, I was very roundabout with it. I'll have to look into it and possibly rework the whole thing. Thanks for the catch.

I'll have to fix that trio fight, too. I was really lazy with direct pleasure attacks since they are pretty boring. I'll probably have her switch to using those attacks once the rogues are defeated. My goal was to make it difficult to take out the rogues first, though. More tweaking is in order.

A lot of fights will be luck-based, even after I balance things out. Normally, you can swing the odds in your favor through grinding, but without random battles, this isn't yet an option. I'm not sure if I want to make it an option, either. I'm shooting for a strategic approach where, throguh proper management of your meters and resources, you'll usually come out on top with the levels gained through scripted fights alone.

@LazyAlex: Thanks! Yes, Pan is unbeatable. I definitely would like to create a route where she is defeated sometime though. Maybe like a New Game+ bonus. Being the overambitious person I am, I also want to include multiple routes in the game. For example, you will be able to skip out on assisting Salia if you fail the Captain's tests or refuse to help. The thieves' guild won't be assaulted as a result, though you may venture there alone. The Captain will still meet the same fate in the end, though, but by another's hands. Of course, this isn't in the demo yet.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:56 pm

I noticed that when i lost to Alice
Back to top Go down
darksophina

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:35 pm

ok.... THIS GAME IS AMAZING im sure im not the only one that wants more of this game, if you need and support to keep this going just ask, and well done.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Downloading the game now, I will check through the game and give my feedback on any errors I find.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks! I can work on the game solo, but any help would definitely be appreciated!

Also, I found another bug in the demo. Bottled Water does nothing. Don't buy it. I always wonder how I can screw up something so simple. It's the little things..
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am

Just played through the demo. It's really great! The pictures that pop up during the attacks are a fantastic touch.

The battle system is awesome, but it definitely needs less obfuscation. Specifically, since the battle text outputs in numbers, it might be nice to have a numeric representation of the three meters alongside the bars.

My one other qualm is that Mindia has really put me off of being stunlocked in games like this. Although the one time it really bugged me in your game was the 2 rogues battle, where it's clearly an intentional punishment for not going after the woman first.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:04 am

Ok just completed the demo and was thoroughly impressed by it! The only thing I have to mention though is that there wasnt any moves that deal with the ass or the pussy. Idk if that isnt your sort of thing but if your looking for new moves, try to incorporate things like: facesitting, smothering, grinding, etc.

Now for the errors:

Book changes to a pick axe when you activate it in the captain's house.

Captain: "We will send a group their to eradicate them. You will join them."
"Their" should be changed to "There".

There are alot of broken sentences in the game

When Karin goes in for a kiss, you only get a square box when you make a choice at the top of the screen

The game needs background music

Captain: I will be accompanying this effort. I look forward to seeing you in combat first-hand, Hero.
"You" should go after accompanying.

Captain: I want to make sure, are you still up for the task?
Sentence needs rephrasing.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 am

Great feedback, thank you!

@angrywhiteboy42:
I definitely agree with you about the numbers. They become even more important once skills start requiring a certain amount of hate/disgust, and once I implement consumables that reduce a set amount of love/lust. I had values displayed on the meters originally, but I felt that the status window was beginning to feel really crowded and messy (it still does). Currently, I'm working on having the value being displayed at the location that the bar is filled with a smaller font. It looks a little nicer.

Unfortunately, status effects will be an integral part of the game as a consequence of high love/lust. The player will have to manage lust/love levels before they get too high, as it only gets more difficult to manage at higher levels. I do feel it is a tad too snowbally at the moment, though. I need to introduce some kind of rubberband mechanic so that battles do not become unwinnable after a streak of bad luck. Maybe an emergency reset with high consequences?
"Alex cuts off his penis, reducing lust to 0. Alex receives 9999 damage."

@Mkmd13:
There will definitely be more moves in the future. I wanted the attacks to start off relatively "tame" and become naughtier as you fought higher leveled enemies. Admittedly though, my writing ability will be even poorer (god forbid) for the kinkier actions. I hope I can get some help there!

And thanks for the spellcheck Razz. I'll make sure they're fixed for the next release. I do take some creative liberty when it comes to speech, though. I prefer it to sound natural over grammatically correct. The errors you picked out are definitely errors though.

Quote :
Captain: I will be accompanying this effort. I look forward to seeing you in combat first-hand, Hero.
"You" should go after accompanying.
Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean here.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 am

Well I guess it depends on how you read it. Since she is talking to you, I was expecting the sentence to be directed at him and not the mission itself.

If you are directing it towards the mission, then I can see how the sentence fits, but if your directing the statement at him, then "you" should be in there.

Its really up to you though.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am

again shakewell, this game is fantastic just message me with anything you want help writing the moves for

also

"alex cuts off his penis" lulwut

just beat the trial, it really is great, have you considered adding multiple game overs per enemy, so if alex falls in love he gets game over 1, if his pleasure is maxed game over 2 and if his lust is maxed game over 3

i know it would add a lot of time to the development so maybe if you did do this, it could only be for the bosses?

EDIT
would you mind if i based the current fic im writing around this games world, using the 3 meters instead of just willpower would be interesting
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am

Quote :
have you considered adding multiple game overs per enemy, so if alex falls in love he gets game over 1, if his pleasure is maxed game over 2 and if his lust is maxed game over 3
It is currently like this! ...sorta. Any enemy that would cause a Game Over with max lust/love has appropriate endings for those conditions separate from the usual max pleasure Game Over. However, in the demo, only Karin (max lust) and Pan (max love) feature such consequences. Karin doesn't use direct pleasure attacks, and Pan is scripted, so you don't really get to see it :< (it's copypasted from generic enemies anyway).

Quote :
just message me with anything you want help writing the moves for
Thanks! Really, if you see any dialogue you'd like to improve, feel free to post an improved version of it here. There's nothing specific I need help with, since.. well.. I need help with all of it.

Quote :
would you mind if i based the current fic im writing around this games world, using the 3 meters instead of just willpower would be interesting
Haha, sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My original game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game Empty

Back to top Go down

My original game
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next