Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My original game

Go down 
+34
abstertrek
Skav
joakinter
Shakawell
Katanarama!
Panoptes
Bloodly
trtd
maybeimalion
delibestres
prinnythehero
Hasemeowikins
mlurker
Caustic_Clown
overlordvoid
MonsterGirlLuver
Yuna
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
065227n
lawlnewb
No one
Alzhar
Dataslycer
ThirdEyeKage
angrywhiteboy42
darksophina
LazyAlex
ShadithBro
ThunderGod65
questionman
vesago_x
Mkmd13
Shakewell
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

My original game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 am

get a job with hammerpoint games, sooo many errors...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 am

Lol well if they are hiring for that position, I will gladly take it!
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Haha, you'd be well qualified for such a position. You were able to find some pretty obscure errors. I'm still not really sure how you found the one with Gale trapping you in his room. What naughty things were you doing in there? tongue

Anyways, I've updated the game again. No new content past Milos, but the existing baddies have new stuff. Also, the game is a little more balanced now. Family vacation is over now, so I can start working on the project now. Unfortunately, work and classes start back up soon, so I'll have to do what I can until then.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

It wasnt anything naughty lol, I just like to check EVERYTHING in every room. It just so happened that I was checking that spot when he started to walk over to me and just stopped right in front of me and never moved haha.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Haha! I want to put that back in now and make it an easter egg. If he manages to trap you in that corner, he'll just go
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

Game Over
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 am

Help, I can't seem to find a link anywhere in the first post, and I've looked through it a lot. Can anyone help me out here?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 am

You should be able to find it on the first line of the post. The forum seems to hide it if you have Javascript disabled or aren't logged into an account, however. I could set it up the way I did previously so anyone could download it, but I'm not looking for a bigger audience yet, hence the password.

If you still can't find it, PM me and I'll send you the link.
Back to top Go down
lawlnewb

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Possible bugs:

According to the descriptions on the skills Self-Punishment and Meditate, they cannot increase hate and disgust. After using these skills in battle, however, I discovered that I was able to use these skills to move the love and lust meters all the way to max hate and disgust.

Despite the focus meter being near max, meaning that Hero is still flaccid, pleasure attacks can mention stroking his "erect penis." This occurs when Hero uses Bring Down on the girl on the mountain peak while still in Focus. The girl then uses pleasure attacks while in this position. It creates a strange description stating that stroking his erect penis has caused him to become erect.

Review:

I really like the what you did with the Thief and her quest line. The fact that there are multiple ways to lose the battle with various resolutions gives the gameplay much depth, while at the same time giving the story lots of variety, making multiple playthroughs very enjoyable. The battle with Thief was much more entertaining than say the queen's battle or the battle on the peak. Also, I am excited that there is a possible route with involves the Thief seducing Hero in the prison and will look forward to reading that event.

Out of curiosity, what are you planning to do with the Sextech mechanic? It adds a little variety to the gameplay, but compared the Special skills, the former seems rather simplistic. With the Special skills, there is a lot of strategy involved, trying to manage all the meters and learning all the interactions between the enemies' skills and Hero's skills. With Sextech, however, the gameplay involves using kiss until the enemy is stun-locked, leading to easy Bring Down and Massage skills. There's not much variety, making the mechanic rather boring.

I would suggest making the Sextech mechanic more complex varying what attacks and skills are available to Hero and the enemy depending on what position they are in. Currently, there is no difference whether the enemy or Hero initiates with Bring Down; it would give the battles more flavor by making it important which character is in control. It would be entertaining to see skills which involve the Hero trying to take the lead, or attacks which cause the hero to lose focus and give up the lead.

Regardless, the game is amazing and I hope that you will continue to churn out updates in a consistent and frequent manner.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Holyfeedback, I think I'm in love.

Quote :
According to the descriptions on the skills Self-Punishment and Meditate, they cannot increase hate and disgust. After using these skills in battle, however, I discovered that I was able to use these skills to move the love and lust meters all the way to max hate and disgust.
Thanks for this catch. It seemed to work the few times I tested it, but upon further testing, it seems to break randomly. I'll have to look into that.

Quote :
Despite the focus meter being near max, meaning that Hero is still flaccid, pleasure attacks can mention stroking his "erect penis."
I got lazy with this one. I planned to include some kind of foreplay element in the future if either party isn't fully aroused while on the ground.

Quote :
Out of curiosity, what are you planning to do with the Sextech mechanic? ...
I planned to have it revolve around a game of "find the enemy's weakpoint". For example, currently the mountain girl is weak to butt massages (lol), whereas the queen is resistant to them.

I absolutely love your suggestions though! Especially the one involving fighting for the lead. It can revolve around the meters as well, and give incentive to raise meters before initiating sex. The different positions would be easily implemented too. You are a genius!

It's feedback like this that keeps me going. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Shakewell wrote:
Haha! I want to put that back in now and make it an easter egg. If he manages to trap you in that corner, he'll just go
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

Game Over

Now that would be one game over screen I would never imagine seeing in a game haha. Its like he is peering into my soul!
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:07 am

Finished the trial, don't really have much to comment on but...

1) Would be nice to have a skill to "insta-lose" just to see the special game overs instead of having to waste 10 turns doing nothing.

2) Game Overs are a bit too short, really.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Shakewell wrote:
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

Game Over

Now that would be one game over screen I would never imagine seeing in a game haha. Its like he is peering into my soul!

oh add in text something like "and he was never heard from again"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 am

I guess that will make you think twice before you go snooping around in other peoples room! haha
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 am

mkmd13 you should go play blue dragon Wink

065227n I agree with you on number2 but there's no need to worry about that yet since Shakewell is using a custom battle system ironing out and kinks in it is more important, anyway for most midara just the fate of the hero should be enough but I'd like something longer for bosses
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 pm

There will be other game overs like that. Panty thief scenario, go!

@numbers: Thanks for playing. As mentioned earlier, I left the game over dialogue for later, as I'm weak in that area and I wanted to keep it open for any submissions. I'll put in surrender skills later when there's actually something worth surrendering for.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Shakewell wrote:

@numbers: Thanks for playing. As mentioned earlier, I left the game over dialogue for later, as I'm weak in that area and I wanted to keep it open for any submissions. I'll put in surrender skills later when there's actually something worth surrendering for.

Lol, everytime I hear the word "surrender" I always think of some french guy holding up a white flag saying, "I surrender!" in a funny french accent haha.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Really enjoyed the new demo. Agreed with others that the thief sidequest, with the multiple ways to lose, is the best part.

I know it's early days, but an in-game description of what various status effects do would be very helpful.

This might not be relevant if you're overhauling Sextech, but it would be useful to have an early move that operates on Lust instead of Love, I think. Along those same lines, it would be helpful to be able to get an indicator of how far along the enemy's Pleasure/Lust/Love bars are - maybe a Peep-style skill or item? Or just flavor text that indicates they're getting close to the edge, which would be both functional and hot.

All in all, this is shaping up to be something very cool.

Edit: One thing - I really, really hate having to rewatch cutscenes in games. It's tolerable if it's sexy stuff, but the scene before you fight the Queen is a minute long at least. It'd be nice to have a skip option, or, barring that, at least a chance to save directly before initiating combat.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Thank you very much! All good suggestions. I definitely should include an option to skip cutscenes. It would make testing much easier for myself as well.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Shakewell wrote:

Lol, everytime I hear the word "surrender" I always think of some french guy holding up a white flag saying, "I surrender!" in a funny french accent haha.

Same here! I always think of this game for the Sega Genesis (I can't remember the name, but you played as a pirate and fought other pirates.) Whenever you beat someone in a sword fight, they would say, "I surrender!"
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:45 pm

I just noticed that if you defeat the thief, she's sent back to the starting city. You can find her in the jail, and she says something about trying to tempt you out of there, but she hasn't been programmed for that yet. Kudos to the creator!
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Thank you thank you.

Sorry once again for the lack of updates. I thought I'd drop in and let everyone know where the game stands at the moment. With work and classes having started, I have had zero time to work on the game since the last update. I will probably have more time by the end of the month to work on the project.

As for what will be in the next update, I will devote most of it to revamping the battlefuck (Sextech) system. Right now, there are about 5 or so positions you can engage in with the enemy. The different Sextech moves you have available to you and the enemy will depend on which position you are in. For example, being in the missionary position would give you access to the standard Piston and massage attacks, while being stuck in a submissive facesitting position would only allow you to Lick Pussy (have I ever mentioned how hilarious it sounds to discuss the game like this?). You'll be able to transition to different positions with other Sextech skills, as can the enemy.

Thanks again lawlnewb for the idea, and everyone for the feedback.

I'll try to add in some story content as well to give people who have already completed the demo something new to play through, though I won't promise much.

I'm looking at releasing another version by early/mid February.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 am

Found something on world map,the castle/big town from the far bottom of the map isn't allowing me to enter it
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:43 pm

joakinter wrote:
Found something on world map,the castle/big town from the far bottom of the map isn't allowing me to enter it

that's cause there's nothing there yet
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:35 pm

just gonna ask, can anyone upload the battlers from mindia in a big folder or something, my download of it always gets corrupted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My original game
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next