Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My original game

Go down 
+34
abstertrek
Skav
joakinter
Shakawell
Katanarama!
Panoptes
Bloodly
trtd
maybeimalion
delibestres
prinnythehero
Hasemeowikins
mlurker
Caustic_Clown
overlordvoid
MonsterGirlLuver
Yuna
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
065227n
lawlnewb
No one
Alzhar
Dataslycer
ThirdEyeKage
angrywhiteboy42
darksophina
LazyAlex
ShadithBro
ThunderGod65
questionman
vesago_x
Mkmd13
Shakewell
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

My original game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:09 pm

ah thank you Kage.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:07 pm

just a request, does anyone still have the old version of this (the one with the pan fight) available to upload?
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:28 pm

anon64 wrote:
just a request, does anyone still have the old version of this (the one with the pan fight) available to upload?
The old version before he changed to VX? I think this is the correct one which I uploaded...

https://mega.co.nz/#!pEJBFBQB!U5NwZ2HUntDVsCrK5nqV328IPqxb6GYwjMHoytfLpeY
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 pm

065227n wrote:
anon64 wrote:
The old version before he changed to VX? I think this is the correct one which I uploaded...

https://mega.co.nz/#!pEJBFBQB!U5NwZ2HUntDVsCrK5nqV328IPqxb6GYwjMHoytfLpeY

Thanks for re-uploading. Can someone please tell me how to beat Karin? I have fought her about 20 times and I am about ready to put my fist through my computer in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 am

Hello, uponherlips community! I'm back! (The real one. Seems I missed something about a fake account.) I apologize for my disappearance. Life happenened.

Now about the game. I'll say right now that I haven't worked on it since my last update. I picked the project back up a few days ago. So far, I've dropped the idea of revamping the battle system again, as it took me long enough to relearn the engine I built. I 'll simply build upon what I have.

I ask for help once again. I do not have the talent nor experience in writing erotic content for the H scenarios in this game. If anyone would like to write some game over scenes I would appreciate the help immensely. If I can get even some help on this game, I can keep the boulder rolling.

I'll adhere to my original deadline of mid-February (I had not specified a year Razz) for the next release. I'll keep posting updates in the meantime.

CHANGELOG:
- Finished Hero's first chapter (end of last demo)
- Hero's chapter has 3 different endings, depending if you kill Queen Milos, sex her up, or lose to her. Each ending has its own repurcusions later in the story.
- Started Kai's chapter
- Continued thief sidequest. Requires the thief sidequest to be completed in Hero's chapter.
- Added the option of skipping cutscenes.
- Bugfixes. Many.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 am

I'll write for you, pm me
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 am

PM'd, thanks!

vesago_x wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to beat Karin? I have fought her about 20 times and I am about ready to put my fist through my computer in frustration.
Sorry about that. I don't remember the fight too clearly, but I believe this one focuses much more on love/lust management than the previous fights. It is the first real boss fight, after all. Once she gets you to high love/lust, her attacks start having extra effects. I recommend purchasing as many consumables as you can before you leave.

I never had a chance to balance the first game. I've tamed the pace and effects of love/lust in the remake so they aren't as annoying. So far.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 am

Shakewell wrote:
PM'd, thanks!

vesago_x wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to beat Karin? I have fought her about 20 times and I am about ready to put my fist through my computer in frustration.
Sorry about that.  I don't remember the fight too clearly, but I believe this one focuses much more on love/lust management than the previous fights.  It is the first real boss fight, after all.  Once she gets you to high love/lust, her attacks start having extra effects.  I recommend purchasing as many consumables as you can before you leave.

I never had a chance to balance the first game.  I've tamed the pace and effects of love/lust in the remake so they aren't as annoying.  So far.
Holy carp you're alive!
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Yuna wrote:

Holy carp you're alive!
Yep!  My timing was a little unfortunate though, as my "I'm back" speech got page bumped immediately.  For visibility:

Spoiler:

And more updates!

CHANGELOG:
- Finished Kai's chapter.
- Started Clara's chapter.
- Added tutorial npc.  She explains vague stuff like status effects and gives a refresher on the battle system.

I'll release the demo after I'm done with the fourth (Gale's) chapter, as the third and fourth chapter are rather short.  They do feature rather different gameplay though, and the outcome of previous decisions start to manifest itself at this point, so it balances out.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:39 pm

cool looking forward to the next release
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:53 am

More updates.
- Finished Clara's chapter.
- Started Gale's chapter.
- Updated sex battle a little bit.
- It is now easier to bring the opponent to the ground with repeated attempts.
- Attempting to bring the opponent to the ground removes the user's resistance to being brought down.  This prevents hilarious situations where both parties refuse to engage in sex while trying to engage the opponent in sex.

I'm on track to completing the demo by the slated deadline.  A couple of awesome members have offered help with the game, so I may even have the demo finished by this month.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 am

you should make a girl who does staus ailment kisses paralysis poison etc
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:03 am

Anyone have any info on this game?
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:03 am

Is it done or hiatus
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 am

Just played it, liked it, especially the varied love/lust mechanics.
Back to top Go down
mlurker

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:11 am

Does someone have the link to this game ? The given link doesnt work .
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jy3lu8kuywymmkg/MidaraVXA.zip
Works fine for me.
Back to top Go down
prinnythehero

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:19 am

This may be pointless of me, but I'm really curious as to whether or not this project is still ongoing. Out of the games of this genre that I've played, I enjoyed this trial possibly the most and I really am interested in knowing whether or not I can look forward to more about this game, or at least the updates previously mentioned.
Back to top Go down
delibestres

delibestres

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:08 am

Doesn't work for me.
I'm on windows 7. I double click and nothing hapens
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:24 pm

delibestres wrote:
Doesn't work for me.
I'm on windows 7. I double click and nothing hapens

the link? forumotion has a habit of adding adfly to some links.
Back to top Go down
delibestres

delibestres

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:42 am

Hihi no , I mean the software. I downloaded it, double clicked it and it doesn't launch :/
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:07 pm

It asks for a password, did I miss it earlier in the post?

edit:
pw is

shakebf
Back to top Go down
trtd

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 am

And if you missed it, you also need to download and install rpgmaker vx rtp. That's the game engine upon which this is made.
Back to top Go down
delibestres

delibestres

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:42 am

Ok, I didn't know. Works like a charm right now. Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Bloodly

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:38 pm

So I just downloaded this. Messing around with it a little, through the intro stuff and de-levelling.

My immediate thought is 'what's the benefit of Sextech?'. It takes a lot of work to do on your part(Not helped by the fact that you can't see the enemy's levels of anything) for apparently no benefit. Why would I not just fight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My original game
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next