Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)

Go down 
+3
ShadithBro
Mkmd13
Solais
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Solais

Solais

I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) Empty
PostSubject: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Saw this spanish guy playing I was caught in Succubus, which resembles Desire Dungeon if you have played that game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NijNBN2wo   The first boss kisses you around the 7 min mark after she beats you before going into rape mode.

I downloaded the game myself to try it out, seems like its quite a small game (30mb). Im at the moment only at the second boss who doesnt do any kissing and Im actually kinda not expecting more kisses, but I'll try to continue to find out :p

I downloaded it at http://hentaifromhell.org/game-i-was-caught-in-succubus/  if anyone wants to try

*Edit: Oh, forgot to add that this game has no translation. I dont understand a single japanese character, so thats why im still only at the 2nd boss Razz
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Thanks for the fresh material, I'm going to download it right now Smile

EDIT: Ah I already played this game actually lol and yes there is no more kisses in the game besides the first boss.

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:14 am

theres also off screen yaoi

its only brought up in passing during the ending and seems to be there for story reasons and comical effect

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Awww~ She is cute. >w< Wish I understood what the text was. lol

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Someone else is getting a crash at the begining of the game?

Nevermind problem solved xD

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:41 pm

I tried clicking on both of the links and neither one work anymore Sad

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 12:00 am

Doesn't work now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)   I was caught in succubus! (hentai game) Empty

Back to top Go down

I was caught in succubus! (hentai game)
Page 1 of 1