Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) Empty
PostSubject: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:02 am

Nir often thought back to one of the first hints he had gotten of the cause of his memory loss. He had been travelling for some time on the road, doing odd jobs and inquiring with the people if they were aware of a missing person, a healer who could help with his affliction, or if anyone recognized his accent or outfit. Sadly, since he was in a backwater region, he got little useful info. One day, as he was packing up after staying in an inn, he heard a commotion downstairs. Opening the door, he was just in time to see a blast of magic hit a lantern in the hallway, and in a flash it transformed into a much more ornate and overdecorated piece lavished in hearts and animal figures. The adventurer reached for his trusty scythe and then turned into the direction the blast had come from. There he saw a cute and adorable short teenager standing around, dressed in an outfit more appropriate for a girl half her age:
http://pinkfineart.com/galleries/1by-day/anita_berlusconi-teens-041314/full/002.jpg

"Ugh, everything here is so brown and bland!", she complained. "Where are the colours? Where are the cute motifs?" She stopped in order to turn to Nir. "Ah, finally, something cute! Shame about that weapon and those ugly clothes, though." She pondered. "Oh well, nothing that my magic can't fix!"

Nir backed into the room, his weapon at the ready.

=Simple RP=
The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a succes, uneven rolls are a failure.
Double even or uneven numbers are a critical succes/failure.
Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
This is also a good way to request certain profiles that might not work well with the game mechanics of the OpenRPG, but you still want to play against.
========

Nir will succumb after losing 15 WILLPOWER.
Cutica will succumb after losing 15 STAMINA.

Battle start!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 am

Nir recognises a Midara when he sees one and takes a combat stance, looking to see any potential weaknesses of his foe
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:34 am

Nir held his scythe at the ready, studying his foe. The midara just looked back in bemusement. She seemed like a powerful sorceress, even though her magic was rather frivolous. Evidently she used projectiles, so it would probably be wise to close the range advantage.
80=succes!
Nir suddenly shot forward, before the midara could react, and buffeted her with the handle of his scythe. Even though he was reluctant to outright cut her, that didn't mean he wouldn't play rough. The sorceress was knocked back into the hallway.

She stood up almost instantly and rubbed her head. She began: "That hurt, sweetie. I should take care of that ghastly weapon of yours first." Kissing her fingers, she blew a heart from it that homed in on Nir's scythe.
17=failure!
Nir turned to the side and pressed against the wall, the kiss going in an arc around his weapon and hitting a nightstand instead. The nightstand was suddenly light blue and had motifs of nymphs and dolphins on it, making it clash with the rest of the room.

Nir has 15 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 14 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:41 am

"Bit garish dont you think?" Nir taunted before attacking again
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 am

Nir looked at the abomination the midara had just created. No way was he going to let his scythe turn into gaudy crap fit only for a lady's dressing chamber. He stepped back towards the door opening while swinging his scythe, hoping to pierce the sorceress with the tip.
52=succes!
The unexpected speed caught the midara straight in the chest. Her outfit tore and blood trickled from the tip of the weapon. "Not nice!", the cutie said, sticking out her tongue.

It seemed like she still wasn't taking him seriously, as she kissed her hand again and pressed the glowing heart she left on it on the wound in her bosom. The bleeding disappeared and even her outfit repaired itself. "Wouldn't you like to see what else my kisses can do, hon?" she winked suggestively.
55=failure!
Much as Nir was fascinated by the extent of the powers of the temptress, he probably knew it would end up with him being a lovesick puppy to the cute coquette. These midara weren't really creative with the outcome of these clashes.

Nir has 15 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 13 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:55 am

This midaras magic was obviously powerful, thinking it best to play safe until he knew to what extent, Nir takes up a defensive stance
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Nir stood on edge. The cutie took a casual stance, kissing both her palms. He could try to attack, but if the midara could shrug off wounds with merely a healing kiss, she might just tank the blow in order to get a better shot at him. He observed her and patiently waited.
46=succes!
It was a good decision, as the midara suddenly leaped forward, intending to throw her arms around Nir in a forcible glomp. Instead, he leapt sideways, sending her crashing into the opposite wall of his room.

Nir swung around, and the sorceress was already standing up. "Ugh, it's these puffy clothes. I love how cute they look, but they're so unwieldy. She fidgeted with upper garments, revealing a bit of what looked like a bra with teddybear motifs.
22=great succes!
Nir suddenly got red in the face. Oh boy, had it been a long time since he last got together with a girl, and that one certainly couldn't hold a candle to this specimen. He was quite aware that they were in a chamber with a double bed(necessary, since he rolled around in his sleep). The midara had a smile on her face, and revealed even more of her undergarment. "Isn't it just adorable? I love teddybears, since they're so huggable! I'm pretty huggable too, don't you think?", she sing-songed, before approaching Nir with open arms and pressing herself into his chest. As he felt her soft body, Nir couldn't really argue with that.

Nir has 13 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 12 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Nir attempts to push her away so he can regain composure
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:14 am

Nir knew that if he wasn't firm now, she would get her figurative claws into him even more. Rallying his resolve, Nir gave the cloying midara a firm shove and did a few steps backwards.
83=failure!
He didn't put as much force into it as he could muster, meaning the charms of the temptress were already starting to work on him. With a smile, she recovered her balance and said: "Are you totally sure you want to keep fighting, hon?"

The sorceress kissed her hand once more, and blew the resulting heart towards the bed in the room. It morphed into a princess-style bed, full of pillows and with sheets that had the exact same pattern as her underwear. "Let's hug it out," she laughed, pointing to the transformed bed.
63=failure!
Nir hadn't regained his resolve completely, but he surely wasn't going to just give in to her invitation so easily. The adventurer readied his scythe once more.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:42 am

Nir clears his head as best he can and moves in to attack the midara
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Nir slapped himself once and the images of his assailer in compromising poses disappeared from his mind. In that instant, the adventurer leaped forward and brought down his scythe on the sneaky seductress....
74=succes!
..who tried to attack him herself. With unlucky timing, the scythe's point went right into her shoulder, elliciting a pained screech from her. In a sudden rush of power she pulled the weapon out and did another quick heal-smooch on the gaping wound, closing it off.

"Ugh, blood all over my cute outfit? Guess I'll have to magic that away too!" She kisses her fingertips once more, and presses the kiss to her outfit. It starts to glow and flash, accentuate her delicate curves...
15=failure!
Nir is used to her mild teasing by now, annd this pales in comparison to the hug and the attempted kisses she did earlier. The man's loins remaind unstirred.

Cutica has 11 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Nir goes in on the offensive once more
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Nir spun his scythe around him, before suddenly twisting the arc in another direction. He hoped the feint would strike the midara once more...
93=failure!
..but it was sadly hampered by the confines of the room! The weapon bounced off the ceiling and missed the temptress completely. Cursing at his own clumsiness, the adventurer ignored the smirk on the midara's face.

"My, my, what a show-off! It's cute that you're trying to impress me, but I'm really more interested in the soft than in the boisterous!" she taunted, blowing more kisses in his direction.
49=failure!
Nir was nothing if not agile, and he waved expertly between the floating pairs of lips, which landed on the walls, defacing them with grotesque patterns of fluffy animals.

Cutica has 11 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Nir, circles the Midara, amused somewhat by her numerous failed attacks
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:18 am

Nir grows somewhat confident. Her magic was powerful, but clearly telegraphed. While she wasn't too shabby at dodging herself, Nir still had the upper hand, and circled around her, the pair locked in a deadly dance...
16=succes!
...as Cutica focused on his scythe, the adventurer launched a kick at his opponent, painfully hitting her in the shin and making her collapse on the floor.

The midara quickly kissed her fingers before snapping them, sending a cloud of pink smoke around her body while Nir readied his scythe...
37=failure!
..but he had the presence of mind to back off from the cloud as the midara rolled out of the way, wary of any debilitating effects it might have. "Aw, you're suddenly so meek, I like it!" the temptress taunted while she dusted herself off.

Cutica has 10 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:09 am

Nir laughs "call it meek if you want" before moving to attack again
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Nir's scythe came swinging in again and again, but his care not to leave himself open also meant he could not put too much force into his attacks. Still, he pressed on...
27=failure!
...but the temptress was used to his movements now as she was always one step ahead of him, bobbing and weaving. "Then I'll call you meek, shy, soft at heart and cute. You don't have it in you to really hurt me, I knew it. It's so adorable," she sighed.

She took a moment to look back at her outfit. "You know, this is a tad constraining, and there's more than one type of teddy I like," she mused. Nir readied himself as she turned her head sideways and kissed her sleeve. Her outfit exploded in a cloud of pink smoke...
44=critical succes!
..and what came in place of it was just as cute as her previous clothing, but a lot sexier. Her teddybear bra and panties were visible beneath a see-through teddy nightgown, adorned with small embroidery patterns of bears. She looked pleased with result and struck a pose, giggling when she saw Nir's flabbergasted reaction. The man tried to process how incredibly beautiful she actually was, but his brain had pumped all his blood to his crotch.

Nir has 11 WILLPOWER remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am

Nir doesn't move, he just stands transfixed by how damn good she looks
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:27 am

(Nir is transfixed! Extra action for Cutica)
Cutica looks at Nir, and waves a hand in front of his face. "My, my, seems I overdid it a bit," she jokes, as Nir devours her with his eyes. Take the opportunity while he's distracted, the beauty kisses the assassin's scythe...
81=failure!
...and no cloud of pink smoke appears. "Hmm, it seems there's not really a way to cutify this ghastly weapon," the midara mutters under her breath.

She makes sure Nir's eyes are still focused on her and walks to the bed, slipping off her elegant shoes and begin to bounce around on it. "Why don't you come play with me? This is fun!" she shouts with a wink. Her bra can barely contain her bouncing breasts...
65=failure!
...but it seems the sheer overload has turned into a bit of a plant for the moment. Drool runs down the corner of his mouth, but the midara's behaviour has little visible effect on top of this.

Nir has 11 WILLPOWER remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:14 am

Nir pulls himself together and lunges in for a double slash
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:30 pm

The gears in Nir's brain start rolling again, and beautiful and luscious as she may be, he's not really willing to sacrifice his free will for booty. He rushes to the bed and attempts to cut off the legs of the bouncing cutie...
42=success!
...and while she neatly jumps over his first slash with a giggle, at the second attack the legs of the temptress are caught in the pole of the weapon. It is nothing short of miracle that she manages to turn herself in such a way that she avoids the blade of the scythe, but her head bangs hard on one of the posts of the bed.

Rubbing her forehead, she turns around and smiles as she sees how close Nir is to her. She rubs her hands across her soft skin while looking him dead in the eye, lying prone and vulnerable on the sheets...
68=success!
..and the assassin nearly chokes, slowly inching closer to the bed as he falls more and more for the lady. She makes use of the opportunity to blow another kiss, and this time as it hits the robes of the lovestruck youngster poof out of existence, leaving him standing only in his boxers, which now inexplicably have a teddybear print too.

Nir has 10 WILLPOWER remaining.
Cutica has 9 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:42 pm

A mixture of shock at how he was now in boxers that looked entirely different to the ones he put on, and just slight adoration leave Nir unable to act once more
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:12 am

(Nir is transfixed! Extra action for Cutica)
"Much better than those unfashionable rags," the midara nods approvingly. Since I can't seem to transform your weapon, let's just get it out the way instead. She stands and teasingly pets the assassion with one hand while prying the scythe from his hands with the other...
94=success!
..Nir blubbers a few words of protest but otherwise does not offers any resistance. Cutica puts the scythe on the ground and gives it a kick, moving the weapon under the bed.
(Weapon lost! Nir is unable to do STAMINA damage until he succesfully recovers it)

Cutica smiles. She start babbling: "Now it's really playtime! I know so many fun games we can do. First, I want play tug-o-war, and the winner gets a kiss from the other. Now, I wonder what we can play with...How about that boxer of yours?" Nir mumbles incoherently as Cutica grabs his underwear and start tugging...
32!=success!
....Nir, playing along subconsciously, starts pulling in the other direction, and it isn't long before the strain rips the fabric apart, leaving the man tumbling naked to the floor. "Oh, seems it's a tie, shame about that cute boxer of yours," the midara laughs, before cooing at Nir's naked form. "Never mind, if already found a new toy I want to play with," she continues, biting her finger seductively while staring at Nir's growing erection, sending shivers down the assassin's spine.

Nir has 9 WILLPOWER remaining(Disarmed).
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:44 am

Panicking at the predicament his hesitation has put him in, Rom scrambles to the bottom of the bed, searching desperately from his weapon
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:10 am

Nir tries his hardest not to look at the gorgeous beauty and instead ducks to the floor, grabbing at his weapon in the darkness under the bed...
89=failure!
...but as he does so, another man bursts into the room, yelling "where is my sword? Think, Rom! I could have sworn I had it with me when I checked out." He pushes the assassin out of the way as he paws under the bed. "Wait, this is a scythe," Rom curses, before exiting the room again, completely ignoring its occupants.

Nir and Cutica look each other in the eye non-plussed. She coughs, before trying to recapture her seductive persona again...
29=failure!
...but only manages to blurt out an unconvincing "sooo, toys I want to play with and games...errhmm, how about Hide The Cock, or is that too blatant?" Nir shakes his head in disappointment. That was just awkward.

Nir has 9 WILLPOWER remaining(Disarmed).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)   SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica) Empty

Back to top Go down

SimpleRP-(Nir vs. Cutica)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next