Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
argaz003

argaz003

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora Empty
PostSubject: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:10 am

As he waded through a thick set of trees, Mark Terrazi let his hand rest cautiously on the hilt of his sword.

He stepped carefully, his wooded path was guided by a small map illuminated with the light of the midnight moon. The swordsman received the map, and a letter, earlier that day. The map showed his apparent destination outlined by a sparkling blue lipstick print.

The accompanying note was simple: “Let’s see what you got. Midnight. You. Me. Be there.”

Mark recognized the lipstick print as a midara’s mark. He had briefly considered against heading to the apparent trap, but the swordsman ultimately decided to brave the unknown.

When he approached the clearing, Mark found he was grossly outnumbered by a group of beautiful midara – Mark counted seven. They each had short hair of varying shades that matched their lipstick. Black wings, large breasts. Royal blue shirts with a glittery word embroidered across the front: Selena.

Some of these girls visibly scoffed at Mark as he arrived. They taunted and teased. “He doesn’t look so tough.” “No armor – that’s pretty bold.” “He looks ready for his initiation, Selena.”

The small pack of girls dispersed to reveal their much taller leader, the midara Mark guessed was Selena. A glittering royal blue face mask hid many of her features, and Mark carefully eyed the beauty’s luscious blue lips.

The luchadora’s brown hair was set into a ponytail against her back, and she was waiting for him posed forward, leaning to give the swordsman a good look at her ample cleavage. Her breasts were barely contained by a sparkling blue bra, a design that matched the rest of her ensemble of underwear and frilly thigh-high leather boots.

She was smirking. “You’re finally here. Good. I’m looking forward to testing you out,” Selena said, flashing a grin. She straightened, pressing her hands to her hips and studied the tall, handsome adventurer. Her championship belt gleamed in the moonlight. “Mmm…” she purred. “I just can’t wait to get you out of those clothes.”

By the time she finished, Mark had noticed her posse of girls had spread themselves out in a wide circle to cut off any escape routes. Realizing this would be their arena, Mark drew his sword, Drakefang. The sound of the blade echoed in the clearing.

Selena smirked. “Well then,” she said, crouching into a combat stance. “Let’s get ready to rumble, sweetie.”

=Simple RP=
The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100, even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
Double even or uneven numbers are a critical success/failure.
Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
========

Mark Terrazi, 21, swordsman
Abilities (can use only one every five turns):
Draketongue: Activation time - one turn. Duration - two rounds. With a flick of the wrist, Drakefang becomes coated in twisting green flames. All successful sword strikes do one additional damage.

Dragon Shield: Activation time - one turn. Duration - two rounds. Mark holds his ground, conjuring a flaming shield to his off-arm. Prevents Bind, and opponents are dealt one Stamina damage if they successfully hit Mark with a melee attack.

VS.

Luchadora – Selena
As one could guess by their moniker, Luchadoras are very hands-on combatants. They tend to be more physical in their seductive assaults, wearing their opponents down with grapples and, perhaps, dirty tricks before finishing them off. They are also confident braggarts and show-offs, tending to toy with their opponents with as much of their complete moveset as they can before ending the fight

Mark will succumb after losing 15 WILLPOWER.
Luchadora will succumb after losing 15 STAMINA.

Battle start!

Last edited by argaz003 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid spelling stuff)
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:17 am

"...Hmph." He eyed the Masked Female coldly. His eyes glanced around his every direction. the other, smaller Midara's had circled around the area, almost as if he and his 'Trapper' were now in the confines of a ring...no coincidence given the wrestling mask, he was sure of that.
"...You know, I hope you don't think I was stupid enough to come here thinking I would lose..." his eyes flashed, almost seeming to turn yellow before reverting back to their pristine green gaze. "...I have no allegiance's sweetheart, so I hope you don't take this as personal...but I've never been one to back down from a challenge...and as for 'getting me out of my clothes'...trust me, I don't plan on that happening...time to crown ourselves a new champion" He readied himself for combat, his stance stoic, but firm. He wasn't stupid enough to make the first move. If she was a wrestler, she was sure to have reversal's to any move he may try...For now he just kept up his guard, waiting for the Midara to make the first move. (Action: Defend)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:41 am

Selena huffed as Mark held his ground. "So serious, aren't you?" she chimed. "There's no way you can take my title if you're all the way over there." There was a sly twinkle in her eye as she seemed to glance over his shoulder -- one Mark's careful gaze didn't miss. She winked. "Maybe my girls here can make you a bit more...playful."

Roll: 43 = Failure!
Mark heard the sound of a smooch echo behind him. His head snapped over his shoulder just in time for him to see one of the other girls blowing him a kiss. The soft pink form of a glittering heart floated through the air toward Mark, but the swordsman was quick enough to duck out of the way, sending the charm magic sailing past its mark.

The heart floated over Selena's shoulder before poofing out of existence. The luchadora dipped forward and taunted Mark, waving him forward with her hands. "Come on. Show me what you got, hun."

Mark has 15 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 15 STAMINA remaining.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:48 am

"True, but there's no way you can defend your title without-" Mark However noticed that she was glancing slightly behind him. It was hard to spot, but he did so just in time. He quickly ducked the heart that had been sent his way by one of the circling Midara. "...Hmph, so this is pretty much 8 on 1 huh?...well, I LIKE those Odds!" Mark had had his back turned to the Luchadora as he seemed to be glaring at the smaller Midara who had blown the kiss, but he then suddenly turned sharply, and lunged at Luchadora with an overhead swing of his Draconic blade. (Action: Attack)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:59 am

Mark glares at the smaller midara who blew him a kiss, and the blonde beauty shrinks a bit under his gaze. The swordsman turns back to Selena and dashes forward with a forward strike from his sword. Drakefang whistles through the air with the force of Mark's swing.

Roll: 15 = Failure!
Grinning wildly, the luchadora backs away from the blade, and the sword sinks slightly into the dirt. She immediately springs forward with a lunge of her own, attempting to grab Mark into a vicious grapple...

Roll: 79 = Failure!
...and misses! Sensing a counterattack, Mark spins out of the way of Selena's attempted embrace, her arms brushing just past his body. She nonetheless regains her footing and stares down her opponent. Her blue eyes glow with the moon, already excited about the encounter. "Not bad," she breathed, bent low into almost a bestial stance. "But I won't miss next time."
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:05 am

"...Hmph. Neither will I...but agreed, not too shabby sweetheart." His accent was British and it rang through his word's as he picked his blade out of the dirt...and then suddenly the blade became Engulfed in green flame's, which illuminated the forest area as the Fiery sword now pointed at Luchadora. "...Hope you don't mind If I turn up the heat a little bit? " Mark asked her, grinning as he jumped back slightly, before then rushing forward again, hoping his now blazing sword would actually hit her this time. (Action: Draketongue & Attack)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:32 am

The forest clearing glowed green as Mark activated Drakefang. The luchadora only had a brief moment to revel in the sword's flaming form before Mark dashed forward with another attack, again bringing the blade cascading toward the wrestler.

Roll: 87 = Failure!
The trajectory was true, but the wrestler proved too quick once again. In a blink of an eye, Selena seemed to disappear just as the sword's flames would have growled past her head. For a moment, Mark was left wondering where the beauty could've gone, but it wasn't long before she clued him in.

Roll: 88 = Critical success!
Following her dextrous dodge, Selena quickly grabbed Mark from behind, wrapping her arms about his in a vice grip. She pressed her soft body tightly against his, the warmth of her breasts seeping through the back of his cloth shirt. Surprised by the approach, the swordsman grunted at her embrace and tested the hold, but she didn't budge.

"Told you I wouldn't miss," Selena breathed into Mark's ear before licking the lobe, and the two were subject to the midara audience's catcalls. The lick sent shudders down Mark's spine, and Selena pressed her advantage by pressing her soft lips to his neck and sucking against the bare flesh. She released her hold moments later, and the audience was further riled by the hickey on his neck surrounded by the bold blue lipstick print of her luscious lips.

The wrestler pulled a tube of lipstick from her cleavage and reapplied the accessory to her mouth with slow strokes. "Care to try again?" Selena taunted as Mark regained his bearings. She smacked her lips before flashing a grin. "I'd like to show off a few of my...special moves to my adoring fans."

Mark has 13 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 15 STAMINA remaining.
Draketongue lasts two more rounds. Specials available in five more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:04 pm

"Argh! Mark gasped as he felt a pair of strong, but luscious arm's wrap around his body. Holy cow this Midara had a tight grip. He could feel her large breasts pressed against his back, and he tried to break free, but It was no good.

He shivered as he felt her licking his ear and then felt her lips move down to his neck. "Argh...d-damn you!" Eventually she let go, but he could feel the results of her attack. He rubbed his neck, seeing the blue lipstick on his hand, which turned him on...although his expression hid it very well as he maintained his steely glare on her...desperately trying to ignore her lip smacking as she reapplied her blue lipstick to her plump lips. "...Well I don't plan on letting you use those moves...and I have a few more tricks of my own!" He rushed forward, but then swung his sword at thin air, although from the flames, a green fireball suddenly shot forward, hurtling toward's Luchadora...and if she did dodge it there was a good chance the fireball would hit one of her 'fans' instead.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Caught in her gloating, Selena did not catch the flash of yellow energy in Mark's eyes as he readied his next attack. She was busy taking in the adulation from their small audience. They were blowing her kisses and giggling cheers. "We love you, Selena!" "Knock him out!" "Yeah, let's see what his other sword looks like!"

The sound of a fireball caught her attention...

Roll: 90 = Success!
...while the feeling of the flames brought her back to reality. With a startled yelp, Mark's fiery attack sent the wrestler backwards off of her feet and to the ground. The crowd gasped as their champion was reduced to a groaning, smoldering heap on the ground.

A sudden calm came over Selena's fan girls as they watched their champion soon spring into a standing position before brushing the embers from her costume. "Well," she muttered, frowning. "That was unexpected." After straightening her outfit, the luchadora flashed Mark a confident smirk. "And here I was thinking you were a one-trick pony."

Roll: 30 = Success!
Like lightning, the wrestler springs forward and rushes Mark. Mark leans his guard as she telegraphs an attack to his right, but it was a feint! She snaps in the other direction and grabs Mark into a crushing frontal bearhug!

The warrior feels the breath squeezed from his body as his captor wraps her arms tighter and tighter around around his waist. His arms pressed to his sides, Mark can do little but maintain his grip on his sword.

And once the initial surprise is over, Mark suddenly realizes just how soft the wrestler's body is against his. He groans as her sweet perfume and crushing presence ebb away at his willpower.

Selena grins seeing his immediate reaction. She grinds against his member, which she feels begin to swell beneath its lightly armored confines. She gives him a light, teasing peck on the cheek. "Now...what shall we do with you?"

Mark has 12 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 14 STAMINA remaining.
Bound! Draketongue lasts one more round. Specials available in four more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:06 am

She as clearly way too cocky...and Mark knew that could be her downfall as she let the fireball hit her so easily. she was right back into action though. He had gone to block but she surprised him by going the other way and he suddenly felt found himself in another lock of hers. "D-damn!" Mark tried, but her grip was way too tough to break. He then gulped as he felt her soft body grinding against his. He really had to stop himself from grinding back, it felt pretty good.

Still trapped in her grip, Mark silently pondered what to do as he ignored her little kiss to his cheek...then he realised his sword still burning brightly...and had an idea. Silently aiming his sword, Mark then smirked at her. "You wanna feel something big, hard, and HOT in between your legs....well HERE!!!" Mark then suddenly slid his burning blade in between Selena's legs, rubbing the fiery metal right up against her crotch.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:06 am

Mark is bound! Disadvantage for next action (roll two chances, use the worse result).

Though pressed against the lovely Selena, Mark's mind remains focused on taking down his opponent. However, the Luchadora still grins as the swordsman, perhaps consciously, mildly reciprocates the pleasurable pressure she's applying to his hardening member. She tightens her grip and leans her lips next to Mark's left ear. "Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just...me?" she breathes.

Roll: 63 = Failure! Roll: 93 = Failure!
Mark doesn't respond, secretly working his sword arm against Selena's tight grip in an attempt to really set some fire between her legs. The champion wrestler, however, notices his ploy and gives that arm a particularly tight squeeze. Mark grunts in pain, and Drakefang falls from his grip to the forest floor. Its green flames sputter out amid cheers from the audience.

"My, my...someone's awfully cranky," Selena taunted. With utmost quickness, the Luchadora flipped her opponent around and brought her strong right arm to his neck with debilitating pressure. "Looks like you need a nap, sweetie!"

The crowd hoots and hollers as Mark's air grows thin. He makes a wild attempt to break out of the sleeper hold...

Roll: 46 = Success! Roll: 8 = Success!
...and he succeeds! The swordsman drives an elbow into the Luchadora's gut, winding her. "Oof!" Selena cries, and her grip loosens. Mark doesn't dawdle. The swordsman pushes forward out of her hold and tumbles, grabbing Drakefang mid-roll. He springs back into a combat stance, though the handsome swordsman couldn't hide his heavy panting after that particularly trying endeavor. Worse yet, his mind can't seem to shake the pleasurable sensations the midara's coiling closeness caused.

The crowd jeers as Mark frees himself from Selena's grasp. The wrestler quickly catches her breath after the surprise counter, grinning wildly all the same. The lust blazes in her eyes. "A little fight and a hot accent? Looks like I hit the jackpot, girls!" she cries, crouching back into her combat stance.

Mark has 11 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 13 STAMINA remaining.
Draketongue expires! Specials available in three more rounds.

Last edited by argaz003 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid spelling stuff)
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:34 am

Mark rubbed his neck in pain. Holy cow that had been close. Any longer in that hold and he would probably of been out for the count. He glanced down at his blade, noticing that his blade had lost it's Flame. He scowled, glancing back up at Selena who was clearly enjoying herself. "...Not bad...now come get some more, if you think you're all that." Mark went into a defensive stance once again, clearly trying to bait the wrestling bombshell in...but for what? surely with his flaming sword gone he had no trick's to play on her....Right? (Action: Defend).
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Selena slides her tongue over her luscious blue lips. She buys into Mark's bating, pressing the attack with another grapple attempt.

Roll: 83 = Failure!
Wild with lust and confidence, Selena telegraphs the attack. She tries to again wrap Mark into her crushing embrace, but the swordsman ducks under her outstretched arms. Like a spring, Mark counters with a rising vertical slash from his sword...

Roll: 71 = Failure!
...and the blade flies past its target! Surprised, Selena had but a moment to jerk herself out of the way of Mark's counter. The whistling blade prompts several gasps from Selena's posse, but the cheers continue after seeing their champion unharmed.

The Luchadora flashes another wild grin. She stands up straight, resting her fists on her shapely hips. "Nice try, handsome," she said. "But I'm always on my toes for anything...unlike you."

Roll: 17 = Failure!
Perhaps the wrestler was too quick with her snide remark. The taunt prompts Mark to stay on his guard, and his senses pick up something again coming from behind him. He instinctively ducks, and one of Selena's released fan girls goes sailing past him. She was just inches from locking the swordsman into a passionate kiss; instead, the disappointed fan girl fluttered back into the ranks of the small crowd.

Specials available in two more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:12 pm

He smirked a little as he saw the dejected fan girl slide back into formation around the two Combatants...and Mark then swung his blade in a slow circle, staring dagger's at each one of them...but said nothing, although the glare in his eyes spoke volumes to the 7 midara's, who all looked slightly terrified by his glare.

Mark then turned back to Selena. "...I guess your definitely not the good guy wrestler type...otherwise you'd be fighting fair...though as I said before, the prospect of 8-on-1...excites me." He knew she would probably spin that into him using dirty talk, but Mark didn't care. He was trying to psych her out.

"Now...how about you come closer so you and Drakefang can get a bit better acquainted." He slowly edged toward's her...waiting for her to make a move, or to leave herself open...then, when he was close enough, he took a sharp, horizontal swing at her, aiming for her waist. (Action: Approach cautiously, then attack)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:50 pm

The small crowd falls into a hushed silence when Mark points them out with his sword. It's easy to hear him speak after his intimidation quelled the crowd's drone.

The swordsman then stalks closer to his opponent, Drakefang at the ready. She says nothing, yet, though her taunting, unperturbed smirk remains. They become animals now, circling each other carefully...each waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

When Selena snaps a small twig beneath her boot, the sound is enough to prompt Mark to slash toward her body...

Roll: 81 = Failure!
...but the wrestler cartwheels out of the way and to the edge of their ring, landing safely next to two of her fan girls.

"Hun, you haven't even seen my 'bad' side, yet," Selena sneers, prompting some taunts from her posse. "And if you like being outnumbered so much..." The wrestler pauses to plant a slow, moaning smooch onto a fan girl's cheek. The girl practically melts from the sensation, but focuses up when her idol whispers something into her ear. Selena then looks back to Mark with a sinister glow in her eyes. "Then who am I to stop your fun? Go get him."

Like an attack bee, the smooched fan girl flutters toward Mark with surprising speed. She makes her approach with puckered lips...

Roll: 19 = Failure!
...but Mark ducks and she sails past him. The swordsman watches the girl fly by harmlessly into the night sky, waiting cautiously for a potential return approach.

"You'll have to deal with me first," a familiar voice breathes into the swordsman's ear. Mark turns...

Roll: 58 = Success!
...and is met with a devastating headbutt from Selena! The dull sound of their skulls crashing together bring excited gasps from the crowd who then begin to cheer, "Lusty Bomb! Lusty Bomb! Lusty Bomb!"

Mark staggers back, surprised by the sudden impact. She hits like a hammer, the warrior notices. When he looks up, his vision betrays him into thinking there's not one, but TWO Selenas seductively stalking toward him.

Dazed, Mark offers little resistance as his opponent grabs him by the face with her soft, lithe hands. "Aww..." she coos. "Did that hurt? Let mommy make it all better..."

The Luchadora then pulls Mark into a deep, soft kiss. The feeling of her lips eats away at his willpower as his member rises against his pants. Her lipstick beguiles his senses and makes him feel weaker, and the swordsman finds himself returning the kiss once her tongue enters his mouth. The chanting from her fan girls has fallen into a low, repeating drone. "Lusty, lusty, lusty, lusty..."

She breaks the kiss, allowing Mark a brief moment of clarity...

Roll: 34 = Success!
...but it's snuffed out with another headbutt! "BOMB!" the crowd cries as Selena again slams her forehead against Mark's. The wrestler, used to the sensation, feels nothing. The painful impact, however, sends Mark reeling further.

Selena pulls him back in for another seductive liplock. She moans into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of Mark's body pressed against hers. She knew it wouldn't be much longer before she had him, putty in her hands. Selena broke the kiss to press her vivacious assault...

Roll: 3 = Failure!
...but the warrior manages to break free of her grasp and stumbles away, trying to keep his footing amidst such discordant feelings, painful lust. She laughs as he tries to shake himself back into the fight and opens her arms up, inviting him into her embrace. "Aww...come back sweetie!" She taunts. "I thought you wanted to get to know each other better!"

Mark has 9 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 13 STAMINA remaining.
Specials are now available!
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Mark was seriously dizzy and now had an absolutely splitting headache. His focus slowly came back to him though as he glared at her, watching as she re-applied the blue to her lips before extending her arms out...and Mark had to shake more than one urge to accept her embrace and taste those gorgeous blue lips again. his member was throbbing, and the Luchadora would be able to tell he was definitely turned on by her kisses.

"...Yeah, I do...I'll come back alright, but this time-" He began to suddenly run towards her. "I'm bringing a new friend!" suddenly, he raised the arm NOT wielding his blade, and Selena would see something forming on his hand. Green flame's spiralling and materialising into the form of a Shield, though still burning as brightly like his blade had been earlier. He rushed forward, clearly intending to bash into the Masked beauty with his newly formed shield.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Selena grins seeing Mark charging back toward her, figuring her seductive invitations were getting to the swordsman. The smile quickly falls from her face. She blanches with shock seeing the swordsman summon a flaming shield to his arm. "Oh sh--!"

Roll: 12 = Success!
CLANG! Mark slams the shield against the Luchadora's face, causing her to rear back with a pained shriek. Selena's hands fly to her face; she's not quite sure what hurt worse: The bash or the heat.

Mark thinks back to her headbutts and smirks. "You know what they say about revenge? Well..." he starts, feeling the momentum shift. "It's best served hot, in my book."

Selena recovers, only she is NOT looking happy. The crowd is booing the swordsman, but he pays no heed. "You got a big mouth," Selena growls, slowly approaching. She jiggles her breasts between her hands. "Maybe 'these' will shut you up!"

Roll: 32 = Success!
Mark can't help but let his gaze fall to her breasts. His mind wanders, and the distraction is enough for Selena to draw his head between her supple boobs for a suffocating breast smother!

Selena laughs as Mark flails wildly, his protests muffled by her flesh. "Yeah, how do you like them...YEOUCH!!!" Selena suddenly retreats clutching her side, and Mark slumps to a knee, panting. He's smiling; the swordsman deftly drove his flaming shield into her side, and the green flames freed him from her grasp.

Selena grits her teeth after recovering from the flaming feedback. "Hmph," she chortles. "What happened to fighting fair?"

Mark has 8 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 11 STAMINA remaining.
Dragon Shield lasts two more rounds. Specials available in five more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Wow...her breasts sure were amazing. Mark's mind was filling with thought's of what she could do with them...but seeing her slightly singed ring gear also brought a cheeky grin to his face. "Hey, you said it yourself. I ain't no one-trick pony sweetheart...and I'm afraid those grapple's of yours aren't gonna work on me, not unless you fancy getting hot in the literal sense." He said, raising his shield protectively. He then suddenly rushed forward. He was keeping his shield up, feigning another shield bash...but he had another idea in mind should she try to dodge it. (Action: Flaming shield bash)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Mark rushes forward, riding the battle's momentum in his favor. He attempts another charging shield attack, and Selena sets her feet...

Momentous sneak attack! Advantage (roll two chances and choose the better of the two).

Roll: 21 = Failure! Roll: 66 = Critical success!
...and easily dodges the shield bash! But the swordsman was prepared, using his shield as a bait for the real attack.

Selena twists out of the way of the flaming shield, leaving herself open for an immediate vertical slash against the bare of her back. Selena howls in pain and slumps to her knees; her midaran physiology quickly covers the wound, but the pain remains.

Sensing weakness, Mark moves forward to try to finish the fight, but...

Roll: 46 = Success!
...he is suddenly twisted around by a fan girl! The girl pulls against his shoulder and turns him around. It's the redhead from before, and Mark is briefly overwhelmed by the sight of the hovering winged beauty applying a fresh coat of lipstick to her seductive, pouting lips.

"Miss me, handsome?" she chimes, just inches from his face. He's not quick enough with any sort of reply; the girl draws him in for a deep, moaning kiss, prying open his lips with her tongue.

She breaks the kiss and smirks at Mark's dazed face before floating away. He turns to watch her go when...

Roll: 100 = Super effective!
...he's met with a puff of pink smoke right into his face! The gas clouds his vision with sweet-smelling fumes, and he loses himself to sudden euphoric feelings. He feels light and heady, and the sudden arousal sends his senses on a tail spin.

The pink cloud fades to reveal Selena -- only, it's a much different looking Selena than before. She has removed her mask, revealing her impossibly beautiful face and hair. Her lips are still puckered, and she retreats her hand after blowing Mark the drugged pheromone kiss into his face. She pulls out a tube of lipstick and applies it to her luscious mouth with slow strokes. She continues even after her lips are coated, this time in a darkly shade of blue.

Mark watches the lipstick in a heavy daze. Selena slides it back and forth, back and forth, back and forth against her lips, hypnotizing him. "You like watching my lips, baby?" He does nothing as she caps the accessory and places it between her cleavage. She smacks her lips together, and the sound seems to snap Mark back into a dulled attention, but it's too late.

"There's more where that came from if you give up now," she breathes, blowing him a kiss. "If not, let's get down and dirty." She then turns on a heel and slides away, giving Mark a full view of her swaying ass.

Mark has 5 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 9 STAMINA remaining.
Mark is Dazed! Disadvantage during next round.
Dragon Shield lasts one more round. Specials available in four more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Mark's eyes...were clearly glazed over from a mixture of pleasure and dizziness. whatever that smoke was, it was muddling his mind, making him able to concentrating on nothing...except those lips, constantly puckering for him while she applied...and applied...and applied that gorgeous blue colour to her lips. "...Those lips...h-holy..." Then he started looking around at the seven midara's surrounding him...all of them puckering their lips and winking at him evilly. the one who had kissed him earlier was re-applying her red lipstick with the same slow, deliberate seducing technique as Selena.

"...N-no...I won't go down...ugh...that easy!" It was clear he was losing, but Mark was determined to at least go down fighting. He growled, before rushing forward, although clearly in his dazed form, his attacks were most likely going to be easily predicted. (Action: Attack).
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Mark steels himself, gripping Drakefang tightly in his hand before rushing forward for another assault. His vision swims, and his target -- the beautiful Selena -- becomes muddled...

Roll: 33 = Critical failure! Roll: 66 = Critical success!
...and the Luchadora simply sidesteps the sluggish sword strike. Worse yet, Mark feels himself lose his footing and stumbles. He begins to fall...

...right into the Luchadora's waiting arms. His head falls face first into her huge breasts, and the sudden pillowy sensations lull him into lusty complacency.

The wrestler grabs his face and pulls him for air. She smirks as he tries to catch his breath. "Couldn't resist, could you?" Selena breathes, bringing her face close...

Roll: 42 = Success!
...and draws Mark in for another passionate kiss. He groans as she rubs herself against his swollen member. The swordsman tenses instinctively, but the sensations causes his arms to slump lifelessly to his sides...

...and Selena yelps in pain! The flaming shield presses against her leg, and the beauty pushes her opponent away. Mark stumbles back into a combat position, though his flaming shield fades -- much to his opponent's delight. Selena smiles and again opens her arms. "If you submit, we can finish where we left off," she purrs. "Now that your shield is gone, it's just you and me...and them."

The Luchadora motions toward the girls at her back, and Mark looks at the posse. They're looking more and more seductive as they pucker their lips and blow him taunting, wanting kisses.

Mark has 3 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 8 STAMINA remaining.
Specials available in three more rounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Mark gulped. His member was now throbbing madly and he was unable to pick up the sword properly. His shield was gone, his willpower was practically gone, and He was so close to just running into her arm's and allowing her to ravage him as she pleased...but then he remembered...He was fighting for someone...a cause bigger than just accepting challenges and fighting these midaras...He had to keep fighting. He couldn't allow himself to surrender. "...N-no...I will not give up...If you want me and my passion...you'll only get it once every ounce of fight in me is gone..." He gripped his sword hilt, noticing that the cheerleader's had now all floated behind, puckering their lips and blowing kisses...He closed his eyes, shaking his head...before deciding distance was key. He jumped backwards, wobbling a little, before going on guard again...wishing his blade still burned or his shield was still active. (Action: Defend)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Mark's response doesn't quite sink in immediately. Selena simply stares at Mark for a bit before she huffs, frustrated that her opponent is going to keep fighting. "Well, then," she starts, bending low. She kisses her hand with a loud smooch and puckers her lips. "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way!"

Roll: 28 = Success!
Wary of the swordsman's skilled  counterattacks, Selena instead keeps her distance. She blows against her palm, summoning a deep purple, heart-shaped cloud of powder that envelops Mark's face.

Not expecting the tactic, Mark takes an instinctive deep breath and finds himself grow even more disoriented. The fan girls giggle seeing the swordsman stumble on his feet, and the redhead fan girl decides to follow up the sleight of hand...

Roll: 53 = Failure!
...but Mark coughed away some of the cloud to see the redheaded fan girl sailing towards him with her puckered, red lips. He spins out of the way, sending Drakefang sailing toward her with a wild swing...

Roll: 28 = Success!
...and the blade connects, striking the girl in the gut. Gashed, the fan girl falls from the sky with a yelp, crashing into the forest dirt, unmoving. She's unconscious, and a large group of her fellow fans race to her side.

It's then Mark notices an opening. With the girls converged, only Selena and one leftover fan girl are in his way between the ring and the path he approached from. He could flee much easier now, if he wanted.

As he considers his options, a wave of lightheadedness washes over him...

Roll: 54 = Success!
...and he doubles over, feeling absolutely faint! The toxic purple powder was working at his constitution. He tries to shake off the sensations from a knee. Shadows encroached his vision, though the lovely Selena, and her lovely, intoxicating lips, were completely clear. What a part of his subconscious mind would do for another kiss from those beautiful lips...

Mark has 1 WILLPOWER remaining.
Luchadora has 8 STAMINA remaining.
Six fan girls left!
Specials available in two more rounds.

Last edited by argaz003 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed intro a bit to incorporate response better)
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:36 pm

He looked over through the cloud in the direction of the fallen fan girl...well, at least he could go down saying he took ONE of them out...although she did seem to at least be moving, so his hit didn't seem to of been lethal...but his mind was a wreck. through the fog, only one thing was clear...that Luchadora and those lips, still puckered, still inviting...he could tell the other fangirls would probably revive that fallen one...he knew he was finished...Even as he approached the figure of selena, he could feel his lips puckering up instinctively...right now, he was just so drugged up by her kisses and her scents, that even as he raised his sword, still defiant to the end...It was clear to Selena he wanted one thing, and one thing only now...Her. (Action: sloppy Attack)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Mark stumbles toward Selena for his "final assault." He staggers forward, and Drakefang slips through numb fingers. Selena's smile grows wider, but she says nothing at his approach. The swordsman's face twists into an enthralled pucker, and he leans into his paramour for a different sort of attack...

Roll: 54 = Success!
Selena's eyes widen in surprise when Mark's lips overtake hers. Her gaze soon softens, and the two make out amid the stars and moonlight. The fan girls revive their comrade, and the redhead winces as she sits up, but smiles widely seeing the couple kiss.

It isn't long before Selena's debilitating lipstick eats away at Mark's consciousness enough for the swordsman to slump completely against the warmness of the Luchadora's body. She stands strong and holds him up, breaking the kiss to revel in the goofy, defeated smile on his face.

Mark is defeated!

Selena grins at the warrior, stroking a hand through his darkly blonde hair. "I'm impressed, sweetie," she purrs, smooching him softly on the cheek. "You never stopped fighting and had me on the run for a while. But it looks like I won this one, hun."

She draws him close for another passionate kiss, holding him close for several moaning, lusty moments before letting Mark slump lifelessly to the ground. The night stars spin before his eyes as he feels his pants removed. "Very nice," the swordsman thinks he hears her say. Selena, meanwhile, continues to survey Mark's "other sword." "Very, very nice. And now...the pin."

Selena's face takes over Mark's vision as she slides onto his naked form. Her breasts press against his chest, and the lipstick marks smear slightly as she rubs her mounds back and forth. "One..." she breathes, dropping her lips onto his for another fierce kiss. Mark fights to stay conscious, but also fights not to release. Even on the edge unarmed, the swordsman still fights.

Selena moves and slides down his body. The fan girl that remained, meanwhile, takes her place. The purple-haired girl, one of the smaller ones of the bunch, applies another coat of her lilac lipstick as she straddles Mark, giving him a teasing, flirtatious wink. She then presses her lips down on his for another, mind-blowing kiss -- though Selena manages to, again, steal the show.

"Two..." Selena whispers again, a little louder now. Mark feels her hot breath against his swollen member, and the champion wrestler hesitates for a teasing moment before taking the shaft into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down, up and down, up and down she goes, picking up speed with each stroke. Mark groans into the fan girl's passionate mouth as Selena's tongue licks and her plump, soft lips suck.

There's a slight pop when Selena releases just as Mark is on the edge of his own release. His eyes roll. His mind begs, begs for climax. He would speak, but the fan girl's lips continue against his own...until, suddenly, she breaks the kiss and floats away.

It's then Mark sees his captor, the beautiful Selena, hovering those beautiful blue lips above his stiffened cock. She's smirking that beguiling smile. She's won.

"Three," she taunts, puckering her lips. "And the winner by..." She pauses with another hot breath against his genitals. "...knockout."

She presses her lips down for one final, soft kiss. And Mark releases with a loud groan, flattened by the sensations. The climax continues as he releases onto the forest floor until unconsciousness finally claims him and he passes out into blissful oblivion.

//_-

Mark wakes up the next morning to an empty clearing and a beautiful blue sky.

Collecting his clothes, he finds a note laying on his shirt. There's a blue lip print beside a scrawled set of words. "Not bad, Bahamut. Rematch soon?"

Mark chuckles at the nickname, losing himself briefly to memories of the previous night. He dresses quickly and starts to head back to town, but a curious sight catches his eye.

Movement in the woods. Mark squints and calls out to the forest. "Who's there?" he calls, trying to ready himself. He's still exhausted, so his guard doesn't come quickly.

The figure reveals itself from behind a tree. It's one of Selena's fan girls -- the purple-haired one that kissed him in the end. Only she flutters forward wearing a green shirt with a dragon emblazoned across the chest...just under the letters of his name in glittering yellow script.

The cutie looks bashful, twisting awkwardly as she hovers. "I-I hope to see you again sometime," she says, barely above the noise of the breeze. She then flies off, disappearing from view.

Mark chuckles. He now has a fan. What a wild night.

Battle ends!

(Awesome work with the flavor text. Certainly helped me along my first time. I hope you liked it. Rolls were weird, especially in the beginning, and the 100 was crazy. Anyway, thanks for playing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora   SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora Empty

Back to top Go down

SimpleRP - Mark vs. Luchadora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next