Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth

Go down 
+14
muffinfortress
Lightshock16
PieForPi
VulcanS
SomeGuy
Badoxe
NeoGeno450
blob131
hertzez
unknownwatcher
argaz003
sarcasticspidey
MistaJoestar
anon64
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Gage felt a bit underwhelmed by the fact that he flashed his CQC training for nothing, knocking his fist against the wall with a chuckle. After a quick survey, he knew there was only one place to go: they always go to the roof, the theatrical wenches.

Without hesitation, he entered the door that most likely had a ladder behind it with full intentions of ascending to the roof.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Zeal, Gate 1

Frustrated, Zeal takes his aggression out on the immediate area, blasting the trees and brush along the edge of the forest with immense psychic force.

Attack! Roll = 22. Critical success!

With Zeal's might to roughly 30-foot radius, the scenery explodes before him with some splendor. Branches are stripped completely from their homes while weaker trees and bushes are uprooted altogether. Zeal doesn't have a chance to enjoy his symphony of destruction until it ends -- and the ending only comes when the psychic sees a figure fall from one of the trees in his path and hit the ground with a muffled yelp.

Zeal relaxes his mind and slumps to a knee. The last attack, though powerful, took a lot out of him -- especially considering his previously weakened state.

Meanwhile, the fallen figure -- roughly 20 feet away -- is difficult to see from his vantage point due to the brush and debris now covering the ground, but he does hear a pained feminine moan come from that direction.

Zeal - Condition: Exhausted (Even numbers 1-20 are misses; enemies will always act first)

Rom, Gate 1

Rom sharpens his mind against Mimi's allure, and a shine of glowing energy envelops his blade as he pushes forward with a vertical slash.

Enemy is surprised! Advantage (two rolls; choose the better of the two) to attack roll!
Attack! Roll: 91. Roll: 17. Failure!

Mimi's eyes widen slightly as the blade caroms toward her body. She nimbly ducks out of the way with a small cry, and the crowd gasps at the close call. Rom turns on a dime to get a beat on his opponent...

Hypnotic Kiss! Roll: 89. Failure!

...and finds her closing in with her lips puckered! Rom backpedals out of the way, bouncing off the ropes and onward to the other side of the ring. Completely whiffing on the liplock, Mimi trips and falls to her knees, looking again adorably embarrassed. She pouts at Rom over her shoulder.

"Come on," Mimi whines, stumbling to her feet. She dusts herself off before crossing her arms again, propping up her breasts. "Why won't you kiss me? It'll be nice. I promise."

Rom - Condition: Normal

Gage, Gate 1

Without hesitation, Gage makes a break for the room with the ladder.

It's a very small space no larger than a closet. A few candles serve as the only lights guiding anyone up the ladder to what appears to be a trap door that leads to the roof, but Gage cannot be sure.

Gage immediately begins to climb the roughly 15-foot tall ladder. About halfway up, Gage's stomach drops when he hears something from below: the sound of a slamming door...and the sound of a latch locking him in.

He looks down -- and is met with an absolute plume of pink smoke blasting into his face. Surprised, Gage takes a deep gulp of air, slightly surprised to find that the gas has a particularly sweet scent to it. It isn't long, however, before the wrestler feels his muscles, and his mind, slowly relaxing under the smoke's influence.

The pink gas, meanwhile, continues to expand and flourish about the room. The smokescreen is confined to the small space, and Gage knows he only has so much air left. He needs to make a decision -- fast.

As he stands on the ladder, Gage hears the echo of a woman's laughter coming from below and through the wooden door.

Gage - Condition: Getting drowsy...running out of air...but otherwise Normal
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Zeal decides to go over to where the moan came from. Sure he's exhausted but he figures his attack must have did enough damage that they wouldn't be able to get the jump on him, and he wanted to know why he'd been followed
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:35 pm

(Now this is where it gets hard, I kinda want to dance with Belle, but at the same time doesn't want fool around. If only there's a save point in real life lol. Anyway Argaz, if I'm progressing to slow to your liking just tell me, since I often like to try a few things first in any given situation.)

With her targeting Aki, it seems she will not take no as an answer even if Aki try to say that she's already has a dancing partner. And even though as much as dancing with her could open an opportunity to get the key, it could also be Aki's undoing, especially if the mystery wine do interferes with her mind.

For now, she needs to focus on disposing the wine before accepting Belle's offer, but with four of them watching her, it's unlikely that small tricks like before will work. Aki then decides to be bold, she will use the crowd to her advantages, pretending to be bumped and flicks her glass-holding hand against Belle's, effectively disposing both of their wine. She needs to be careful not to splash the liquid to Belle's gown though, else she might draw unwanted anger from her. And let's hope that there's no more wine-serving Bunny Girl coming her way.

Then, putting her simple but difficult plan into motion, Aki replied, "I am very honored for you to personally pick me my lady, I gladly accept." Aki once again bows, lowering her head and crossed her legs, then proceed to hold her glass up. "For our evening," she says, positioning her glass right in front of Belle's, then, with a well-timed timing with the crowd movements, she make as if someone behind her bumped into her, and flicks her wrist to dispose both glasses.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:59 pm

While a normal, sensible man would quickly ascend the ladder and try to escape, Gage had other plans. With the scent of the smoke filling his lungs, he slid down the ladder like a fireman would a fire escape and touched down back at the base. While still holding his breath, Gage searched for the door he entered through.

Upon finding it, the wrestler wasted no time in bashing his shoulder right into the door to try and fling it open!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:47 am

Even when she fails something, her demeanour is so cute that Rom finds himself slightly attracted to her, not enough to dissuade him from carrying on the offensive however. "I'm sure it would be nice, sadly I reckon victory would be nice" he taunte before going in for jumping downward slash.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:09 am

Zeal, Gate 1

A wolf howls in the distance as Zeal approaches the fallen figure.

Closing in, the psychic soon recognizes the form of a young woman -- an Amazon. Kalin, a man Zeal once befriended on his quest toward renown and fame, had once told Zeal about Amazons -- about how their tribal strength complements their incredible beauty.

This girl before Zeal fits the description, only she is a bit...smaller than expected, splayed out unconscious and not too much bigger than the psychic's size. A scout, Zeal surmises.

Her red hair is messy and long, long enough to pillow her head on the ground. Her tanned skin is painted with crimson and black tribal markings, including a thick black stripe atop her perfect pair of ruby red lips.

Zeal blinks. Slightly impatient with exhaustion, he prods the Amazon with his foot, and the girl's eyes flicker open, bordered by black face paint. "Ohh..." she groans, recovering from her fall. Her eyes slowly focus on Zeal. "Wha...?" she mumbles.

"Hey," Zeal says, looking annoyed. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

The Amazon, still shaking off the fall from the tree, smiles a loopy sort of smile. "Looking for a mate," she replies with a giggle and a wink. "And you, 'White Hair?'" Her voice takes on a flirty tone. "What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

Zeal - Condition: Exhausted

(hertzez: You're not going too slow)

Aki, Gate 1

Aki timed her maneuver as a couple -- dressed as a pair of conjoined twins, literally -- tried to plod their way through a crowded ballroom floor.

With her curtsy, the rogue slides her foot at just the right angle to...

Distraction! Roll = 33. Critical failure!
One Willpower damage! Aki’s Willpower is now at 6.

...trip the couple into her, but at an unforeseen angle! With a yelp, the conjoined twins stumble into Aki and send her glass sideways...and onto the chest of one of the Amazon guards!

The busty blonde bombshell's face twists with consternation at the sensation of the dampness against her pelt bra. With a sneer, she grips the back of Aki’s head and effortlessly forces the rogue forward into her chest. Aki’s yelp is muffled as her entire face is enveloped by the Amazon’s mammoth breasts. “Clean it up,” the Amazon says with a gruff teasing voice.

Aki can hardly hear her due to the breasts in her face. The rogue struggles against her captor’s arm, but the busty guard has a strong grip against the back of her head. The Amazon swirls Aki’s face between the mounds, sliding her chest in slow, smothering circles against the sides of the rogue’s head. The sensations are extremely erotic, and memories of Tomoe’s breast smothers shoot through her mind.

Unconsciously, Aki’s mouth goes agape with moaning pleasure, and her lips press against the Amazon’s flesh. Her stomach drops when she tastes something…sweet, like honeyed wine. The champagne! Aki shuts her mouth with a struggling groan, but not before drinking a bit more of the stuff.

Finally, she’s released from the smothering retaliation. The incident caused a small scene around the rogue, and many of the party’s guests stare at her, some with amusement, before going back to their business.

Aki, trying to clear her mind of the pleasuring smother, suddenly feels her vision go a bit…hazy. Her head grows light and the sweetness of the champagne lingers in her mouth. She tries to shake it off, and her vision sharpens onto Belle’s worried face.

“I’m so sorry about that,” she says, looking to the Amazon. “Matilda does things differently where she’s from.” Belle reaches between her cleavage and pulls out a navy handkerchief. “Here, let me…” she starts, drifting closer to Aki’s face.

Pheromone Mop Up! Roll = 72. Success!
One Willpower damage. Aki’s Willpower is now at 5.

“…clean that up for you.”

Aki, still slightly stunned from her trip between the valley, is helpless to resist as Belle quickly swoops before her and dabs the handkerchief against her face. The two are now extremely close, with Belle’s face just inches away. Belle is staring straight into Aki’s eyes, and the rogue can’t look away from her seductive, bedazzling stare.

“There,” she says, sliding the soft, smooth silky cloth against Aki’s face, soothing Aki within and without. “Oh! And I can’t forget…”

She sets the cloth atop Aki’s nose and mouth – not enough to close her breathing passages, but enough for the rogue to get a strong whiff of a sweet scent coming from the cloth. “…right here,” she finishes.

She holds the cloth for several seconds, allowing Aki to freely breathe in the floral, mesmerizing perfume. Soon, pink begins encroaching on Aki’s vision, and looking at Belle is to look at the most beautiful woman the rogue has ever seen.

Seeing Aki’s eyes drift, Belle flashes a victorious smile. “Come on,” she purrs, drifting the hand with the cloth against Aki’s cheek. “Dance with me.”

Aki – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 5/7; Condition: Charmed (Chance to do what the Charmer tells you to do)

Gage, Gate 1

The pink smoke furiously swirls as Gage descends from the ladder.

The wrestler stumbles just slightly upon landing. The initial gasp relaxed his muscles to a weakness Gage isn’t very much used to.

Challenge: Break down the door! Two successes (or one critical success) will be enough – but be mindful to hold your breath.

Now holding his breath, the wrestler steels himself and rams the wooden door with a strong shoulder.

Ramming speed! Roll: 36. Success!
One damage! Wooden Door's flexibility is at 1.

The wood of the door buckles with the strength of Gage’s tackle, but doesn’t fully give. The impact with the door tests Gage’s constitution…

First try: Advantage on breath holding check! Roll: 61. Roll: 4. Success!

…but he manages to avoid breathing more of the fumes. He hears a voice from behind the door. “Come on, love,” she loudly sneers. “Just relax and breathe…”

Gage – Condition: Getting drowsy…but otherwise Normal

Rom, Gate 1

The hunter leaps before bringing his sword down at Mimi with a mighty slash!

Attack! Roll: 70. Success!
One Stamina damage! Mimi’s Stamina is now 4.

The blade cuts across the Luchadora’s chest and sends her spinning to the ground with a loud, pained cry. The crowd showers boos at Rom, upset to see their champion grounded.

Mimi, meanwhile, is laying on the canvas looking upset. Tears well in her eyes as she gazes up at Rom. “You didn’t really mean to do that, did you?”

Before the hunter can answer, the Luchadora brings a hand quickly to her mouth and kisses it before exhaling against her palm. A glittering, magical pair of lips takes shape quickly before her mouth and is sent toward Rom with the force of her exhale.

Charming Kiss! Roll: 42. Success!
One Willpower Damage! Rom’s Willpower is now 6.

Not expecting the projectile, Rom is helpless as the sparking pink lips collide with his own. Rom’s heart quickens as he feels the sensation of soft, plump lips caress his own in a gentle kiss. His mind grows fuzzy and his thoughts become muddled. By the time he can collect himself, Mimi is already at the other side of the ring standing behind him. She smiles and holds her arms out as if offering a sweet, gentle embrace. Mimi softly smacks her lips together, beckoning Rom with a few blown kisses.

“It’s okay,” she coos, smiling softly. “I forgive you. Now, come closer for a nice…big…kiss.”

Rom – Stamina: 6/6, Willpower 6/8; Condition: Feeling dizzy…confused…but otherwise Normal
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:32 am

That taunting voice... It drifted so sweetly to Gage's ears, he almost had to think about taking another breath... Just who the hell does she think she is?! Without sniffing another whiff of the smoke, Gage leveled his shoulder for another charge at the door.

The wrestler knew this was risky because if he failed, he'd have to take a huge breath of the stuff and he'd never break the door down! Now was not the time for weakened lung capacity... This was make or break.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:08 pm

This is the first of their kind she's encountered, yet they are already too powerful, both midaras' sensual assault proved to be too much for Aki's untrained mind.

Aki can do nothing now, perhaps that's what the beauty is thinking, and perhaps she's right, with Aki inches and inches closer to the beauty's arms, eager to accept her invitation to dance together. With each step taken, Aki takes more of her lovely figure, which is sinking deep to Aki's mind. Her face especially, is so beautiful, and gets more and more beautiful as time passes, until in Aki's mind, Belle is the most beautiful woman in the world the Rogue's ever seen...

...Or is it?

Suddenly, Tomoe's face flashes inside her mind, sparking a bit of struggle within her. That's right, the most beautiful woman for Aki is Tomoe, she is all that matters to her!

But even so, the vision of Tomoe flashes just ever so slightly, not enough to restore Aki's will to fight. Aki is still walking slowly towards Belle, seemingly lost, but who knows, perhaps that flash is a split second spark she needed?

Last edited by hertzez on Fri May 29, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:41 pm

That wink gave Zeal a bit of a chill but she seems harmless enough and she is kind of cute, so he decides to answer her question. "I was supposed to be hunting down some midara, but it seemed boring so I decided to check out this place. So why exactly were you following me? I don't think I'm really 'mate' material"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Godric lets out a disappointed sigh. "I figured as much...," he says to himself. He looks around him. It seems the only other choice is the mausoleum, as the sharp gate would surely injure him if he tried to climb it. Shivers went down Godric's spine as he began to feel the cold wetness from the stormy rain. "Forgive me Lord," he whispers as he heads towards the mausoleum and tries to go inside, hoping he can wait out the storm and try the lock again later
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Rom feels kind of dizzy, this girl is so damn cute, and right now the hug she's offering just looks...so igniting, but he has to keep fighting, he's worth more than this, when he beats the labyrinth and the fame comes, he'll have his fair share of girls.

However something in his mind does tell him to get closer than his swords reach, so he runs at Mimi and goes in for a grapple
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:25 pm

(Sorry for the brief delay. Just a few notes before we proceed.

(As you may have surmised, when your character’s condition reads something like "Feeling…confused…but otherwise Normal," that means your character is close to taking on a status effect. The flavor text hints at what that impending status effect may be.

(At the end of every turn, your character will have a chance to shake off a status effect if he/she is under its effects. Resolute characters will have an advantage while, naturally, Indecisive characters will be at a disadvantage. The only time this resistance check wouldn’t happen is if a field effect that caused the status, like a smokescreen, is still active.)

(Speaking of, Charmed works as follows: Your character is free to attempt to try an action of your own. Before that action, however, a Charmed check would be made to see if the character instead carries out an action that their opponent desires.

(With that said, let’s continue.)

Gage, Gate 1

Gage steels himself for another try at taking down the door.

Ramming Speed! Roll = 51. Failure!

His shoulder makes a strong impact, but the door holds. Maybe he didn’t get enough force on it? Either way, the situation is becoming more and more frantic, and Gage’s lungs begin to burn…

Breath Holding check! Second Try! Roll = 31. Failure!

…and he’s forced to breathe in a lungful of smoke! The wrestler coughs at the invading gas, though the fragrance really is quite soothing and relaxing – so much so, that Gage feels his muscles begin to weaken and his head grow so very light. His muddled mind surmises it may now be better to break down the door ASAP without worrying about holding his breath.

"Thaaaat’s it," the voice from the other side of the door taunts, disrupting his thoughts. Despite the situation, Gage feels his arousal grow with the sound of her voice. "Just give in. Feeling a bit…sleepy? You'll never get out of there now! Hahaha!"

Gage – Condition:  Sleepy (Enemies act first; Evens 1-30 are Failures); Feeling…lightheaded…

Aki, Gate 1

The image of Tomoe flashes through Aki’s mind as she drifts closer and closer to Belle. The rogue blinks and her surroundings are muted…

Charmed! On an odd result, Aki is Charmed!
Aki is Indecisive! Disadvantage to the roll (roll twice, choose the worse result). Roll = 34. Roll = 51. Charmed!

…and regains awareness to find herself overwhelmed by the sound of music. Somebody is holding her arms. The orchestra is playing a methodical waltz, and Aki can feel herself moving to the music before she even opens her eyes. And when her eyes do open, she’s staring straight into the enchanting face of Belle.

Dancing with Aki, Belle of the Ball looks completely in her element. Her plump lips are curved into a confident smirk as she watches Aki’s hazy eyes scan her amazing figure. The key is still lodged between her amazing assets, though Aki’s eyes do not linger on Belle’s amazing cleavage so much so for that reason…

Aki's movements are unconscious. The waltz continues, and the two are dancing just inches apart from each other with formality. "You’re doing quite well," Belle idly comments. The compliment makes Aki feel…delighted, happy to have pleased this wonderful, beautiful woman. Slowly, she finds herself relaxing into the dance…

Belle of the Ball, Passive effect: Characters dancing with Belle take one Willpower damage per turn. Aki’s Willpower is now 4.

…yet she clings to the ideal of why she’s here. Why bother? Dancing with Belle feels so, so good.

Status Resistance! Aki is Indecisive! Disadvantage.
Roll: 75. Roll: 13. Failure! Aki is still Charmed!

Belle looks into Aki’s eyes. "You’re so very graceful," she remarks, softly smacking her plump lips with a whisper of a kiss that gives Aki shivers. "But why don’t you just…follow my lead…" As the music crescendos, Belle begins to guide Aki to the right for a small twirl.

Challenge (optional) – Dance Off: Beat Belle at her own game! Describe how you would like to proceed with the dance. A roll will be made – whoever rolls higher (regardless of odds and evens) will deal one Willpower damage and will take control of that particular dance maneuver. Charmed takes priority over the Dance Off check.

Aki – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 4/7; Condition: Charmed

Zeal, Gate 1

The Amazon tries to make herself comfortable amidst the forest debris, but winces slightly at the movement, pained by Zeal’s previous assault.

Instead, the girl draws her hands behind her head the best she can and relaxes, looking confident. Her eyes twinkle mischievously, which matches the general look about her face. She giggles.

"Well, White Hair," she starts, "Whether or not you’re mate material really isn’t up to me…"

Sneak Attack! Advantage!
Roll: 34. Roll: 66. Critical success! Physical and Willpower damage! Zeal’s Stamina is now 8. Zeal’s Willpower is now 4.

With a blink, Zeal feels a small, sharp pain strike the back of his right thigh. The psychic gasps in surprise, looking down to see a dart protruding from his flesh. He glances in the general direction of where the dart may have come from; off in the distance, he sees another Amazon, armed with a blowgun, looking particularly proud of herself.

Her exact features are soon rendered impossible to discern, however. In an instant, Zeal’s mind grows…hazy. His vision becomes murky as a drug - a tranquilzing dart, it appears - sets in. His muscles grow more and more tired with each passing second. He groans, dropping to a knee in front of the Amazon; meanwhile, she moves quickly, sitting up to meet the psychic face to face.

The young woman cups Zeal’s face between her gentle hands. Zeal tries to resist, but only a moan escapes his lips. The Amazon giggles.

"That’ll be up to our leader – and you’ll meet her very, very soon," the Amazon explains. "But...if it were up to me, hun?"

The Amazon grins before drifting her face closer and closer to Zeal’s. When their lips touch, Zeal further relaxes into the silky sensation as the Amazon kisses him, prying his unresisting lips open with her tongue. She moans into the kiss, and the drug takes more and more effect on Zeal’s body as he grows more and more aroused. The psychic’s member hardens quickly at the Amazon’s pleasurable kiss, unaffected by the numbing sensations of the drug. In fact, it almost feels as if Zeal's arousal is heightened.

She releases the liplock and relishes in Zeal’s love-drunk state. She purrs. "I’d take you right here and now if I could, White Hair," she finishes.

Zeal – Stamina: 8/9, Willpower: 4/5; Condition: Exhausted; Everything’s…going dark…

Godric, Gate 1

Disappointed, Godric decides to head to the mausoleum to wait out the storm.

Compared to the cathedral’s size, the mausoleum is much smaller and much more simplistic. Familiar with the architecture, however, Godric surmises it must be used for high priests, saints – anyone the church may have thought worthy of such sacred isolation. There are no discernible markings on the chamber from what Godric can see in the rain, and the cleric makes his way to the mausoleum’s wooden gate.

Strangely enough, the door is already slightly ajar – there’s enough room for Godric to slip through the opening. He does so carefully, wary of what might be up ahead. The interior is small and torchlit, with the orange glow reflecting off the grey stone of the somber chamber. Amidst the spider webs and age lie caskets and tombs upon the walls. At the room’s center lies a small, white marble fountain with a clear liquid pooled inside.

Upon the fountain is a statuette of a naked woman. Lithe and sculptured, she is leaned forward, holding her hand out as if blowing a kiss.

Godric’s heart jumps when he sees something rummaging in the corner. A figure. It’s immediately apparent that it is a woman; she’s bent over, and Godric guiltily notices her shapely rear only slightly concealed by the thin fabric of her silky white, translucent cloak. He cannot see her face, not until…

Boom. The wooden door is pulled shut behind Godric. The cleric jumps and briefly turns, noticing the thickness of his cloak got caught against the inside handle and pulled it shut. He looks back to the woman, who is hunched over no longer. Indeed, Godric recognizes a cleric – and a beautiful one at that, standing at guarded attention.

The white cloak matches her headdress, white and regal, with matching shoulder coverings. Red leather lined with white covers her abdomen, while her shapely breasts and fair thighs are plated with gold extensions from her armor. Her outfit, including her gold plated boots, is slightly wet with rain, suggesting that she had just stumbled upon this place not too long ago.

Godric is preoccupied with the fair-skinned beauty’s face, moreso for its threatened look. Framed by crimson hair, the woman looks over Godric with judgmental stormy blue eyes. Her fiery red lips are crossed into a frown. Even when she’s clearly upset, there’s something of an enchanting aura about the woman, and it’s difficult for Godric to look away.

The two stare at each other for a few moments as the shock of the slammed door wears off. One of the woman's dainty hands reflexively falls to her hip. Godric follows the hand and sees…a key! It must be the key to the next gate!

“Who are you? What do you want?” she asks, snapping Godric from his reverie. Her voice echoes off the walls of the dead.

Godric – Condition: Normal

Rom, Gate 1

Rom decides it best to change tactics, and runs at Mimi with a fierce tackle attack!

Ramming Speed! Roll = 22. Critical success!
One Stamina damage. Mimi’s Stamina is now 3.

Mimi’s eyes widen as Rom approaches, but not in the way she had hoped. Indeed, Rom spears Mimi’s gut and takes her to the ground hard. Forgoing his sword for the moment, Rom pins Mimi’s arms to her sides and holds her down with grappling strength, but the force may not be immediately needed judging by Mimi’s eyes.

The crowd falls into silent, worried whispers as Mimi, breathless from Rom’s strike, lies helpless and stunned for the moment. "Oh…" she moans. Rom notices her dizzied eyes struggling to refocus from his big hit.

Rom – Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Zeal knows he's in no real condition to fight right now and he's too exhausted to escape either so he decides to let himself be taken to this "leader" of theirs and see if he can find a way to talk himself out of this.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:45 pm

(Sorry for taking so long to post, i'm not used to this rythm.)

Entrigan jumps back in a rush of adrenaline "You will not get me with your trickery, witch!"

And as he dashes forward to attack stepping over the broken glass he shouts "I'm no fool, but you're one if you left yourself this vulnereable ! "
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:55 pm

(Haha, damn, I'm not well-versed in dance terms and techniques, hope I'm doing this right)

Still charmed, Aki can't think clearly, her only thought in her mind is Belle, nobody else, even Tomoe. Right now the only thing she redeems important is how to delight her beautiful dancing partner, and prolong the dance as long as she could. Aki doesn't want this dance to end, ever.

But still, there is some selfishness within Aki. Belle is guiding her in this dance, leading her every steps and conducted her every moves, this though, she pays no mind and even wished for it, but the beauty seems to lead her farther and turn her away from her, one that Aki really doesn't want to do. She still want to keep close with her partner, she still want to keep her partner's lovely figure within her vision, moreover, she still want to slow dance with her partner, swaying together, so she can have a gander at the beauty's breasts do the same.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:43 pm

Zeal, Gate 1

The Amazon’s face breaks into a wide, victorious grin as Zeal surrenders to the tranquilizer. "Sweet dreams," she chimes.

She releases her hands from Zeal's face, and the psychic falls backward onto the forest ground, his head pillowed by the dirt and weeds. Blackness overtakes his vision, and the sound of approaching footsteps is the last thing he hears before passing out completely.

//_-

Littering Zeal’s dreams are lusty visions of the Amazon performing all sorts of devious acts to his body.

He wakes from a dream that saw the beautiful woman riding him while blowing lusty kisses into his face. He’s very slow to open his eyes.

When he does, the psychic finds himself in some sort of small, circular hut with sticks for walls and leaves for a roof. Zeal, laying prone, weakly tests his arms to find that they are bound tightly by thick ropes. Despite his sleep, Zeal feels the lasting effects of the drug continue to plague his body, and he feels incredibly weak – for now, at least.

The makeshift door only allows a sliver of light to pierce through, suggesting that Zeal slept until the following morning…or perhaps even later. From outside of the hut, Zeal hears fleet retreating footsteps, along with a few fading words.

"The White Hair is awake!"

Zeal – Condition: Sleepy

Etrigan, Gate 1

Gripping his weapons tightly, Etrigan howls his words before striking the helpless beauty before him.

The young woman is just opening her unconscious eyes as the swords strike her body.

Helpless – Success! One Stamina damage. Aromadara’s Stamina is now 2.

The young woman cries out in pain and shrivels into a fetal position after being struck by the ranger. She looks up to him with lilac, tearful eyes, clutching her kimono to keep herself covered.

"Please, stop!" she cries. She tries to steady herself, but she flinches from wounds presumably acquired from a previous attack. "Please...help me. I can make it worth your while…"

As the words fade from her lips, the woman takes a deep breath before exhaling a thick plume of lilac smoke toward Etrigan’s face.

Charming Cloud! Roll: 74. Success!
One Willpower damage. Etrigan’s Willpower is now 3.

The sweet smoke fills Etrigan’s nostrils, and he’s too slow to resist breathing in the fumes. A feeling of light-headedness washes over the warrior. He gazes down at the beauty before him and feels some guilt about attacking her earlier. Though one part of him recognizes the unnatural abilities of the girl’s gas, another part considers actually hearing her out.

Etrigan – Stamina: 10/10, Willpower: 3/4; Condition: Feeling…dizzy…confused...

(We got a dance off over here Razz)

Aki, Gate 1

Aki feels Belle initiate the twirl and hesitates. The rogue wants to be close with Belle, not away…

Charmed! Aki is Indecisive! Disadvantage.
Roll: 43. Roll: 30. Failure! Aki is still Charmed!

…but why upset Belle over her own trivial desires? Instead, Aki goes with the flow of the music and the movements, letting Belle twirl her in place much to the amusement of onlookers. On the bright side, Belle finishes the maneuver by bringing the rogue pressed up against her huge breasts. The warmness emanates through Aki’s body, so much so that the only feeling matching her arousal is her euphoria.

One Willpower damage! Aki’s Willpower is now 3.

Belle smiles as a soft moan escapes Aki’s lips. "If you wanted to be close to me so badly, all you had to do was ask…" she whispers. As the song begins to come to a close, Belle begins to dip Aki downward for a big finish.

As Aki loses herself to Belle’s eyes and body…

Status Resistance! Aki is Indecisive. Disadvantage.
Roll: 86. Roll: 70. Success! Aki is no longer charmed!

…an image of Tomoe flashes through her mind, teasingly chiding her for her weakness. Aki feels herself shake off the effects of Belle’s charming magic, though she has only seconds to change the momentum of the evening to her favor.

And part of her isn’t sure she even wants to.

Aki – Stamina: 7/7, Willpower: 3/7; Condition: Normal
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Zeal figures that he could probably bust out of the hut if he wanted to but he doesn't really know where he is or how many amazons there are so the idea of trying to mount a huge escape sounds like a pain. He decides to get a clearer assessment of the situation before doing anything further.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Completely inexperienced with talking to women, especially fiery beauties such as the cleric in front of him, Godric is unable to form full sentences, but nevertheless does his best to be courteous and polite and shakily bows. "E-e-excuse me madam. My n-n-name is Godric. I am a cleric sent by Father Maxwell to heal and guide tempted men of this realm to salvation. I was, uh, out in the storm just now and was looking for refuge, b-b-but seeing as there are no men needing my assistance, I shall be on my way. I, uh, believe that key you have is what I need to continue, if you would be so kind.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Not wanting to hurt the girl further, after all he easily physically ohtmatches such a petite cutie, Rom decides its better to end this without having to attack her anymore. He makes a dash for the ladder, going for the key
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Affected by the gas and not thinking clearly Entrigan decides do hear out the woman "Speak, but if you try anything..." he says as he press the tip of his sword against her throat.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Zeal, Gate 1

Zeal decides to bide his time. The minutes pass uneventfully, and Zeal…

Status Resistance! Advantage for biding your time!
Roll: 47. Roll: 34. Success!

…is able to shake off the remainder of the drug’s effects, bringing him to full awareness! And good timing, too: Just as Zeal feels control return to his body, two Amazons – two much larger than the one that he kissed earlier – enter the hut. The morning light pours into the space and illuminates the psychic before their eyes.

"Come with us," one, a blonde bombshell, says gruffly. Zeal sighs. The whole situation seems to be such a hassle, and the psychic begrudgingly gets to his feet. His hands are bound behind his back, and the other Amazon – a busty brunette – grabs hold of the knot and pushes him out the door, with the blonde leading the way.

Upon exiting the hut, Zeal can see just what he’s dealing with. It appears that he’s in the center of an Amazon encampment, located in the middle of a clearing surrounded by great tall trees. He surmises that the Amazon’s took him further into the forest; Zeal scans the horizon for the crystal castle, but cannot see it over the treeline. He does, however, see the mountains he emerged from,  and they look quite a distance away.

Meanwhile, Zeal’s "guides" are at least two feet taller than he is, and the same could be said about the other 20 or so women in the immediate area, from what the psychic can count.

Many of them are idling about their business -- be it eating, arm wrestling, or talking – until Zeal passes. Some of them remain silent. Others wolf whistle and hoot. Many of them are naked, and all of them are eying him suggestively. Zeal does his best to stave off any wanton thoughts until he arrives to the camp’s crux.

While the psychic didn’t care to discern any telling details with the other huts, this one was markedly different than the others. Not only does it look to be built bigger than the others, but there seems to be more care put into its design. Furthermore, the fashioned wooden crown – a large craft painted yellow – seemed to emphasis importance from its place above the hut’s entrance.

That importance  is made immediately apparent to Zeal as he’s shoved into the hut by the Amazon guides, each of whom remain posted at the entrance. Zeal stumbles, but keeps his footing as he assesses his surroundings.

A circle of torches light the space, which is floored with thick, fine animal pelts. There’s a table with a map to Zeal’s left, but it’s hard to discern what that is a map of. Though the hut appeared large on the outside, the immediate space is quite small, and there may be more to the structure than the room suggests.

Indeed, there’s another door, but it’s located behind Zeal’s latest endeavor: the Amazon Princess.

She’s seated on a wooden throne just several feet from where Zeal stands. She’s a thin, curvy woman – much smaller than her sisters, but large in all the right places, she would say. Resting upon her ample chest is the heart charm of a bone necklace. Her bosom and large, shapely ass are clothed by a grassy bra and skirt, respectively. And atop her messy blonde locks is a golden crown, signifying her place atop the figurative Amazonian food chain.

Her bright green eyes stand out amid the tanned skin of her face. While her sisters use excessive war paint, the only paint the princess favors is her ruby red lipstick on her luscious, smiling lips. She looks at Zeal intrigued, flanked by two other people: the Amazon from before and another woman. This woman’s appearance is…rather odd, especially given the scenery.

Like the others, her outfit is tribal in nature – a pelt bra covers modest breasts while a grassy skirt hides away her beautiful bottom. But atop this girl’s pink head of hair is a pair of pink bunny ears that flop back and forth seemingly with every minute movement. Her pink eyes shine with amusement while her lips, colored like bubblegum, are curved into a curiously sinister smile.

The princess becomes Zeal’s focus once more after she begins to speak. “I am the Amazon princess, White Hair. My name is Pria,” she starts. “Chrissy tells me you attacked her in my forest.” Her voice is haughty and dripping with teasing righteousness. To her left, the Amazon – presumably Chrissy – spreads an even wider smile on her face, and memories of the previous kiss flash through Zeal’s mind only briefly.

“So, before I deal with you, tell me: What brings you to my forest? Who are you? Why are you here?”

Zeal – Condition: Normal

Godric, Gate 1

The woman’s demeanor softens considerably upon hearing Godric’s explanation.

Curiosity and amusement crosses over her face. She sets her hands to her hips and giggles. “I haven’t been called madam in a long time,” she says, looking away wistfully. She looks back to Godric. “If you seek to complete the mission this…Father Maxwell tasked you with, you’ll need to help me.”

The woman straightens her outfit, plumping her breasts within their golden confines. “My name is Amy,” she starts, looking at Godric warmly. “I am an apprentice to Amor’s teachings.” She looks idly around the tomb. “This is a crypt dedicated to the high priests of my faith; only the strongest women of my order are buried here.”

Amy’s look grows dark as she recalls her own mission. “I am certain you saw the cathedral upon arriving here. The church has been corrupted by a darkly force, and all of its followers have since fled. I am the last to remain.” The cleric sighs and looks back to Godric. “I am here to reclaim the church for my faith. And though the doors have been barred, the legends tell of a secret passage hidden within this crypt.”

She pauses to reach between her cleavage. From the depths of her breasts, she retrieves a crumpled piece of paper. “I can give you the key you seek, but only if you help me with my own quest.” Before reading the paper, Amy gives Godric a hint of a guarded, contemptuous look. “It would be unwise to cross me, I assure you.”

Her face softens once more with relief. “But you seem like an honest fellow, and a clever one to boot. What luck.” Her focus returns to the paper. “This is my only clue to the secret passage’s location: ‘I am what you see when you enter, and I am what you remember when you leave.’ I figure it must be one of the tombs, right? It is a crypt, after all. But which one…?”

Amy sighs. “Please,” she starts with a longing look. “I promise to give you the key once our deed is done…” She breaks her solemn demeanor and throws Godric a flirtatious wink. “…and maybe I’ll show you a thing or two about…being with a woman.”

Godric – Condition: Normal

Rom, Gate 1

The crowd boos as Rom maintains his advantage, rushing over to the ladder in an attempt for the key.

It’s easy enough to set up the ladder beneath where the key dangles, and Rom has it set up in a quick jiffy. He looks toward Mimi, who is close to recovering from the last attack. “Whoa…” she gasps, struggling to rise. She looks so…helpless, and enchantingly adorable. As she comes to her feet and senses, her bent posture gives Rom an enchanting look at her deep cleavage.

Rom – Condition: Normal

Etrigan, Gate 1

The woman sighs as she looks to Etrigan’s long sword. “You can trust me, sir hunter. My name is Yumi...and I’ve been robbed.”

She winces as she shifts her posture into a sitting position, careful to avoid Etrigan’s sword. “They came just before you arrived,” she starts, looking away to recall the ordeal. “The Lipstick Lovers, the gang calls itself. They took my greatest treasure – the Eye of Isis, a rare jewel.”

Yumi’s look sharpens when she looks back to Etrigan. “And they took what you seek as well,” she says. “The key.”

Etrigan’s eyes widen slightly. The key, he knows, is what he needs to get to the next gate. But how did she know?

Yumi reads his mind. Her voice takes on a confident air. “I can see a fire in your eyes. A fire the other men of this realm…lack.” She sits up further, slowly recovering from her previous wounds. Etrigan notices her shift her open kimono, catching a brief glimpse at her bare chest. “The reasons why they lack this fire are skills the Lipstick Lovers emphasize. If you want the key, you’ll have to help me…by dealing with the Lovers.”

The exotic woman drifts a graceful hand to her lips. Her kimono slips away from her shoulders to reveal her bare breasts, stunning Etrigan with feelings of arousal. “A big, strong man like you…” She kisses the palm of her hand with a slow smooch. “…will have no trouble against a little band of ladies, right?”

Yumi holds her palm outstretched and blows, and a smoky pink heart floats and drifts toward Etrigan’s face.

Charming Cloud! Roll = 21. Failure!

The hunter recovers his guard against her tricks and waves the fumes away from his face with a growl. Yumi looks unshaken; in fact, her look grows more sultry and seductive, as if pleased by his resistance.

“See? So vigilant,” she remarks. “You’ll have no trouble at all. What do you say? If you promise to help, I’ll tell you where you can find them.”

Etrigan – Condition: Feeling…dizzy…confused…
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:22 pm

(lol Tomoe is such a Deux ex Machina, Aki might've relied on her too much, still, given she's the plot device it's wholly appropriate)

Aki is no longer charmed, but this doesn't really change the whole situation. Aki is still in Belle's mercy, and she remembers the whole affair she had done and been done to her when she was charmed. Even though her head is a bit clearer now that she's not under Belle's spell anymore, her mind is still heavily captivated. Her willpower has dropped to a point considered to be dangerous and her eyes still a bit glazed in pink. Aki's impression of the events has not changed, she loved all of it and feels joy and happiness dancing with the beautiful midara, she even wholeheartedly consider the lovely captor as her partner.

Still wanting to continue to dance, not even a moment Aki think of ending this, despite that, she notices that her partner began to lead her into a finish. Aki know she doesn't want this but doesn't know what to do, until Belle's words echoes in her head.

"If you wanted to be close to me so badly, all you had to do was ask…"

With her soft yet convincing words filling her head, Aki stare at her and asked meekly, "...Can we... not stop?". Being stared on, one can see a timid expression in her small, rounded eyes, an act most people would find adorable.

Aki then attempts to take the lead, trying to slip one of her legs between Belle's, with her foot slipped under the gown, to pull her partner close to her until their laps touch each other's. Then she proceed to lift her partner into the air by grabbing the sides of her partner's hips, all while maintaining gracefulness, with intention to prompt Belle into an arabesque position, with Belle's body tilted 90 degrees forward, one leg pointing upwards, another downwards, and her beautiful face right above of Aki's.

(Just read that the bunny girl is in other's story too, interesting, it's as if she serves as a fail-safe character that ensures progression of the story when players wander off too far or as a GM or "Death" that punishes players that took a route too safe (much like Death in rogue-like games that appears when the player took too long of their time Razz ).)

Last edited by hertzez on Sun May 31, 2015 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:02 am

As his lungs screamed for oxygen in desperation, he felt his eyes feel like they were trying to balance bricks on them. It felt like it might be hopeless now! He felt a strange inclination to listen to the thief now, but he wasn't fully gone yet!

.... Euugh-

It felt as if he were swimming in cotton: his body felt warm and static charged... He found the taunt from the sensual thief oddly arousing, inviting. It was if he should thank her for her gift unto him. But, there wasn't any time for that. Now, he no longer bothered to hold his breath. Now, Gage only focused on delivering a series of kicks as best he could with his waning strength in an effort to escape the poisonous love smoke.
Can't go down.... Like this!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:05 am

Rom suddenly feels a pang of guilt, he clearly outmatched this girl, and this brand of wrestling probably meant a lot to her, it'd be downright cruel to end this match so suddenly.

He walks over to Mimi, gives her a reassuring hug before whispering "I know this match means a lot to you, so I'll let it last a little longer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RP - Lucky Seven Labyrinth
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next