Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gal Gun: Double Peace

Go down 
+24
animefan217
silentviewing
Carthac
abstertrek
Nadrenep
Awesome_Dante
cacciato
RacerXX
NeoGeno450
Professor Tree
VGDMalcolm
ShadithBro
tsurugikage
MistaJoestar
The Dark Master
LazyAlex
joakinter
monked80
ThunderGod65
Yuna
SwerveStar
Schmlickle Schmlackle
wolfzero001
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Oh my god! He's finally in smash!?
Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 150503

That really tips the scales... Wink
Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140129095804
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:56 am

I posted that on the 3rd page, tsurugikage. I made that vid. :V

(Although, you did post it as an embed which is better than me only posting the link.)
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Giga Man wrote:

(Although, you did post it as an embed which is better than me only posting the link.)
Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Giga Man wrote:

just use [youtube] next time Giga.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 3:40 am

So, this news is kinda old, but Gal*Gun: Double Peace has been officially confirmed for North American and European release this summer.

Original announcement from Inti Creates in January: http://inticreates.com/galgun-north-america-europe-2016/

Destructoid article in March detailing the Mr. Happiness Edition: http://inticreates.com/galgun-north-america-europe-2016/

And, the only current retailer to pre-order the Western versions of the game from: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/series/gal-gun

If I ever decide I want this silly game, I really hope this UK retailer isn't the only place to buy the game. $64.99 is waaay too much for the regular edition.
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm pretty hyped. Here's hoping for a cheesy English dub. I know I'd be able to extract a few more, uh, play sessions that way.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 1:26 am

Looks like this might actually be a 60-dollar game...

https://www.amazon.com/GalGun-Double-Peace-PlayStation-4/dp/B01GOK1H06/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465622150&sr=8-2&keywords=gal+gun+double+peace+ps4

$60 for the PS4 version and $40 for the PS Vita version.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:17 pm

This has been released I think
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 am

GUYS. THE GAME'S COMING TO STEAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-4lm3gAZYA
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:51 am

Day one purchase.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:01 am

Get me a goddamn time machine, Im going to the future.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:19 am

Wow, what a coincidence! I just dropped by the forum to see what was new, and it so happens to be September 27th, the day this game launches to Steam. XD

I already ended up getting it for PS4, though. :V
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Unfourtunately I cannot get it for myself yet and even if I could, gooooooooood i can imagine the comments i will get from my steam friends.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:28 pm

Just tell 'em not to judge.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:50 pm

PS4 gives you the option to hide specific games you select from your activity feeds, profile, and trophy list. Does Steam have an option like that?
Back to top Go down
RacerXX

RacerXX

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Wow ... a first person smoocher. Kinda' reminds me of that old PS2 game 'Chulip,' were you had to run around kissing everything - men, women, dogs, trees, mailboxes, etc.

I guess the only question left is there a cheat code to slip them some tongue?
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Ugh... This game has some poor translation in a few areas, like missing punctuation, missing words, and general typos. I can kinda understand it since this game was only localized due to fan demand and the folks responsible probably felt rushed to get it out the door. Most of what I've seen is passable; however, getting a Game Over to your favorite girl after she's done kissing you is just not fun anymore (something I enjoyed doing in the demo).

When you get a Game Over, the girl you lost to gets a little Game Over scene if you choose to give up. She stands there in her idle pose and says one line before the letters in "Game Over" drop down onto the screen. The problem is that the English translation for these lines is completely unfinished. Nearly every girl I've lost to has an incomplete sentence that makes no sense. I don't know what to think of this. Was there a character limit? There was plenty of space in the text box to write whatever they wanted. It's really disappointing to me that they skimped on this.

The only other nitpick I have is that there is a ton of voiced lines, but no subtitles for any of it. It'd make playing around in the Collection menu feel more rewarding. Just goes to show that it's high time I start learning Japanese...
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:26 am

I've been playing the mess outta this game since I got it. Despite my earlier complaints, I'm still having fun. The story, as silly as it is, has a very pleasant sense of humor.

There's one route in the game that I think people will really appreciate. After you get at least a Good Ending in all routes, you unlock "Unseen Destiny". This is what it is in spoilers for those that care enough about being spoiled.

Unseen Destiny:

So yeah, the complaint I had about the Game Over screens is tossed out the window now. :] (It's still a quick and dirty localization, though. Can't ignore that.)
Back to top Go down
cacciato

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:56 am

it's pretty easy to mod lots of variables for the game. In regard to the kissing, you can change the dmg, how hard it takes to break from holds (can set for both difficulties) and maybe some other things.

Most of the moddable files are in GG2Game/Config
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:59 pm

If anybody is looking for the PC version of this game PM me for a link.
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:47 am

cacciato wrote:
it's pretty easy to mod lots of variables for the game.  In regard to the kissing, you can change the dmg, how hard it takes to break from holds (can set for both difficulties) and maybe some other things.

Pardon my ignorance but which one contains the grapple strength and kiss damage?
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 2:17 pm

So is the game good?
Back to top Go down
cacciato

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Laz wrote:
cacciato wrote:
it's pretty easy to mod lots of variables for the game.  In regard to the kissing, you can change the dmg, how hard it takes to break from holds (can set for both difficulties) and maybe some other things.

Pardon my ignorance but which one contains the grapple strength and kiss damage?

np it actually took me about an hour to root out, really finding it when I just searched the files in the folder for "hold".  I also have experience modding files for a number of games which helps.

I changed a number of things to try them out, but I'm almost positive this was the difficulty of breaking holds

file - GG2GG2BsAngels

line 387 CHoldBreakScore=100

I can't remember what the default was, but just double that to make it 2x harder, etc.  A huge number like 1000000 would simply make them unbreakable.

As far as hold damage (and other primary stats for enemies)

file - GG2GG2GIrlDatas

You'd have to change attackholdpower for each of them, I think wherever it is attackholdpower = 8 would be kissing damage, while the stomp holds are attackholdpower = 16.

Maybe I'll figure out a way to make the teacher girls actually kiss instead of just scold and such.  It may be as simple as overriding their personality with that of a default girl's.

if there is a certain personality that kisses, it could be possible to make kissing the go to attack for all/most of them.  But attack patterns may be controlled elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:52 am

Every girl can kiss you, including the teachers, but it depends on which stage they're on since each stage has its own AI for each girl. For example, the PE Coach will always kiss you at the end of Gym Entrance (Shinobu route 3-2). Sometimes, a girl can attack you and grab you if you allow them to, like the twins in Entrance (1-2).

Despite that, if you're looking for a way to make every girl on every stage do nothing but grab you, more power to you. I look forward to such a development.

In case any of you missed it, I posted a video of every kiss I found in the Japanese demo version. https://youtu.be/pJL4yMUHUEE (The comments are hilarious, by the way.) If I had the patience, I would make a new video of every single girl giving the player a kiss. Maybe someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gal Gun: Double Peace
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next