Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gal Gun: Double Peace

Go down 
+24
animefan217
silentviewing
Carthac
abstertrek
Nadrenep
Awesome_Dante
cacciato
RacerXX
NeoGeno450
Professor Tree
VGDMalcolm
ShadithBro
tsurugikage
MistaJoestar
The Dark Master
LazyAlex
joakinter
monked80
ThunderGod65
Yuna
SwerveStar
Schmlickle Schmlackle
wolfzero001
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:32 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:
GUYS. THE GAME'S COMING TO STEAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-4lm3gAZYA

why am I just now finding out about this?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Oh,yeah. I remember seeing it on steam a while ago. Too bad I'm saving for a new PC to buy it T.T
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:50 pm

haha I pought it on my backup account (for the things I've rather my friends not see) it's fun though I had some trouble setting up my controller (due to the lack of deadzone settings in game) but x360ce fixed that.

I use a wireless keyboard and mouse but they tend to be unreliable when it come to action games due to battery issues or signal interruptions. it's not a big deal when it comes to turn based games like Neptunia but games like "Fallout New Vegas" it's fatal.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:57 pm

This game is also coming to VR if you guys have a headset Wink
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:20 am

Giga Man wrote:
Every girl can kiss you, including the teachers, but it depends on which stage they're on since each stage has its own AI for each girl. For example, the PE Coach will always kiss you at the end of Gym Entrance (Shinobu route 3-2). Sometimes, a girl can attack you and grab you if you allow them to, like the twins in Entrance (1-2).
yeah I just went over to shadithbro's to pick up a thumb drive I lent him.

on 5-1 maya the glasses wearing teacher will kiss you after you remove her mini devil

sadly I'm running xp so I don't get to play this game
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:40 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
This game is also coming to VR if you guys have a headset Wink

I didn't know that, but it makes sense. Thanks for the tip!

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/21/inti-creates-gal-gun-vr-game-development/
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/25/gal-guns-upcoming-vr-game-gets-first-screenshots/

Right now, it's tentatively titled "Gal Gun VR" with no platform announced yet. The screenshots just show a prettier version of Double Peace's setting, but it's still not clear what exactly the game will be.

Sadly, I do not own a VR headset of any kind nor do I plan on buying one.
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:42 am

So, House Of The Dead, except the zombies are cute anime girls and instead of trying to eat you, they're trying to get in your pants?

...you may proceed, game.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

watch the last three eps of no game no life Serraxas XD
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 2:30 pm

With a litte video editing, this guy made the kiss attack better-- shame it isn't an in-game mod.
Back to top Go down
animefan217

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 11:26 am

silentviewing wrote:

With a litte video editing, this guy made the kiss attack better-- shame it isn't an in-game mod.

Nice to bad attacks likes this are rare.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:02 am

Anyone know how change girls holding time. I mean, There is kissing power, but is there anyway to change that how difficult its escape or how fast she kiss?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:42 am

Oh yeah, dunno if you guys know, but Inti Creates has confirmed that Double Peace isn't the real Gal Gun 2, and the actual Gal Gun 2 is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Someone made a compilation of a bunch of the gals (but not all of them) way back in March, and I'm just now finding out about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZzj6Pj554

Is anyone still interested in this game? I don't think I'll do a compilation of every girl. Just do a bunch of favorites, maybe, so I'll have more content than just the demo video I made earlier.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 2:08 am

I didn't know the kiss sounds were edited. Makes it sexier to.
Back to top Go down
SilverBard

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:39 pm

This may be slightly off-topic, but I noticed there is a $90 (US) piece of DLC for the PS4 version that lets the player see through the girls' clothes. That may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on the Playstation store.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:17 am

that DLC and it's price were intended as a joke and no one was/is expected to buy it but some people do. there is also a item "Angel Eye Drops" you unlock at rank A that does almost the same thing too.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:53 pm

It's kinda funny that in games like this most of time you want to get damage on purpose just because good stuff happens. lol
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
It's kinda funny that in games like this most of time you want to get damage on purpose just because good stuff happens. lol
extra true on the true love route!
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/gal-gun-double-peace?hmb_source=xray&hmb_medium=sidebar&hmb_campaign=ootu_1_3_h4BSFKjcAgc currently $7.99 on humble bundle

edit 11days left on the sale
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 8:34 am

I can record the VR version of the game if anyone wants a stream
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:33 pm

https://steamcommunity.com/app/511740/discussions/0/1697168437874410045/
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
people are making mods now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gal Gun: Double Peace   Gal Gun: Double Peace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gal Gun: Double Peace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4