Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Kirito looks over the details of the bounty poster again as he stands in front of the Succubus Witch's lair. Her seduction spells have been luring husbands away from their wives and some of the local villagers have asked that she be dealt with. Kirito himself hasn't had much in the way of dealings with midara and feels a bit wary about the dangers they pose, but the pay for the job is pretty good so he can hardly complain.

As he walk into her lair he notices a variety of potions and lipstick tubes sitting on the shelves and a plush looking bed sitting on the other end of the room.

"Well what have we hear" chimes a voice as Kirito hears the door close behind him.

Kirito turns around to see a girl with long straightened blonde hair that flows past her shoulders, voluptuous pouty lips, and a perfectly curved body having a plump ass, long slender legs, and a pair of large d cup breasts. She's wearing  a puffy white blouse and a short, tight black skirt, as well as black heels. Kirito also notices she has a pair of black wings and a tail, making her identity pretty clear

"Well I certainly wasn't expecting company" says the Succubus Witch "and who might you be?"

"My name's Kirito. I hear you've been taking women's husbands from them. Why?" asks Kirito

"What can I say, it's more fun when they're already taken~" chimes the Succubus Witch. "Although..." she says as she scans Kirito up and down, before slowly licking her lips "I certainly wouldn't mind settling for you handsome. Come on, I'll make you feel right at home~" she purrs as Kirito readies his blades

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt to Will does +1 Willpower damage

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

----------------------------

Kirito's Moves

Slice- Deals 2 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

One Handed- Focuses his power into one sword and goes for a slice. Deals 3 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

Dual Swords- Kirito swings both of his swords frantically for a hit. Deals 4 Stamina damage if it connects, however if the first roll is a miss, the die can be rolled a second time to deal 2 Stamina damage instead (can be used every 2 turns)

Martial Arts- Seethes his sword and tries to bind his target. Deals 3 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Blade Throwing- Kirito throws a concealed knives. If the attack is successful it deals 5 Stamina damage + paralyzed status but if the attack misses Kirito must waste a turn retrieving his knives (can be used every 2 turns)

Parry- Blocks one direct attack, however if it is ranged the attack hits. (can be used every turn)

First Aid- Restores 3 Willpower (can be used every 3 turns)

Succubus Witch's Moves

Sexy Application- ??? Changes effect of moves depending on what shade of lipstick she's wearing. Roll die. If roll is higher than 50, it also causes charmed status (passive) Shades come in the following.

Passionate Pink- +2 Willpower damage to attacks for the next 2 turns
              Romantic Red- 100% chance of the next attack hitting the target
              Pretty Purple- 100% chance of the target's attacks missing for the next 2 turns
              Bewildering Blue- Adds paralysis effect to attacks for the next 2 turns
              Bold Black- Next attack is considered a critical regardless of the number rolled

Sweet Memento- ??? Deals 2 Willpower damage (can be used every turn

Tits and Ass- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Playful Perfume- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Magic Missile- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Magic Missile Triple Threat- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Copious Clones- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Copious Clones, Round Two- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage+charmed+paralyzed status (can be used every 5 turns)

----------------------------

Kirito will succumb after losing 25 WILLPOWER
Succubus Witch will succumb after losing 25 STAMINA
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Kirito reaches into his pocket and throws his hidden blade. "No thanks lady I don't believe those lies. Free these men however and that might get my attention."
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:20 am

42=success!

Kirito attacks with a flurry of hidden knives and manages to catch the unsuspecting Succubus Witch off guard with them as they end up pinning her against the wall

(Succubus Witch is now paralyzed)

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 25
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 20
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:42 am

"Gotcha! Kirito exclaimed and then runs at her to grab the Succubus' neck (Martial Arts)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:58 am

10=success!

Kirito manages to successfully grab the downed succubus and proceeds to slam her down to the ground, as she begins seeing stars

(Succubus Witch is still paralyzed)

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 25
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:48 am

Seeing his foe paralyzed Kirito pulls out one of his swords and put's his strength into a swing.(One Handed)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:18 am

54=success!

Kirito knocks back the Succubus Witch with a powerful one handed swing but she manages to quickly recover and chimes "You've been treating me pretty well cutie, but now it's my turn to have some fun~"

Move: Sexy Application & Playful Perfume, 46=success!

The succubus witch reaches into a bag and fishes out a tube of lipstick labeled "Bewildering Blue", showing it off to Kirito. "Just a minute hun, I need to apply my lipstick." She winks slyly at him and slowly and sensually applies it, making sure to put on several coats. "Ooh that feels sooooo much better, dontcha think baby?", she asks with a pout, showing off her magnificent lips which starts to unnerve Kirito a bit.

She then takes out a dark pink crystal bottle, and grins before spraying herself with it's contents a few times. As the scent sets in, she beckons Kirito to approach her. "Come here baby. Momma wants to give you some sugar.", she purrs. He refuses at first, but after smelling her lovely perfume, suddenly a dopey grin forms on his face and he begins to walk to her. She extends her arms invitingly and wraps them around him's neck before pulling him into a passionate french kiss. After a few seconds she suddenly breaks the kiss and leans close to the Kirito's ear, giggling cutely.

(Kirito is now paralyzed)

Move: Magic Missle, 94=success!

The succubus witch takes a step back and  kisses her palm daintily taking her time to blow a kiss to Kirito. Suddenly a pair of glossy tangible pair of lips, begins to form with the color matching the blue lipstick she's wearing. She fires it off with a loud "MUAH" as it flies swiftly towards Kirito's mouth and kisses him, filling him with ecstasy as it feels just like a direct kiss from the succubus herself. "Mmmm... I guess you liked that didn't you honey? I got plenty more kisses for you.~"

(Kirito is still paralyzed)

Move: Magic Missile Triple Threat, 11=success!

Checking out her prey who still seems to be dazed from her last attack, the succubus witch shows a look of confusion before grinning. "Oh, so that wasn't enough for you was it baby? Alright then, I guess I'll have to use the big guns just for you." She rapidly kisses her palm three times and blows kisses to Kirito. Once again, glossy tangible lips appear in the air, but three this time and they're slightly bigger than before. They sail right to Kirito's face; two begin kissing each of his cheeks while the final one hovers in front of their mouth, puckering and smacking. The succubus witch flies over to Kirito and puckers her lips, leaning in close before pressing her lips against the hovering lips, absorbing them into her own. "Pucker up baby, this one's juust for you!~", she coos before meeting his lips and kissing them intensely.

Kirito's mind begins to falter in the sheer pleasure of her kissing onslaught but he manages to push her away and redraw his blades. However the Succubus Witch just giggles and purrs "Why don't put down those swords and I'll give you another BIG wet kiss~" as she starts making kissy faces and loudly smacks her lips repeatedly. Kirito starts to feel his member harden and while he's not quite ready to give up, the offer feels seriously tempting as he's in awe of the beauty before him

(Kirito is now charmed)

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 14
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 14

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 am

"Just a second time out" Kirito huffs desperately after being juggled by the Witvh's combo. He pulls a potion from it's pack and drinks it's contents. (First Aid)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:47 am

(First Aid)

Kirito drinks the potion and manages to regain a bit of his focus...

(3 Willpower restored)

Moves: Copious Clones, 26=success!

However while he's doing so the Succubus Witch smiles widely, showing off her pearly whites and snaps her fingers. Three clones split from her body and laugh girlishly as they tackle the surprised Kirito to the ground, laying on top of him and start kissing him, leaving lipstick prints all over his body. She laughs seductively and the clones return to her body as Kirito's left on the ground in a daze...

(Kirito is now paralyzed)

Move: Lipstick Application & Copious Clones Round Two, 51=success!

The Succubus Witch goes through her bag of lipsticks again and says "Now what to go with next...oooh I have just the thing for you sweetie" as she takes out a tube labeled "Bold Black" and sensually applies it to her lips, giving them a glossy black shade which she proceeds to show off to Kirito by puckering and pouting her lips.

"Now to have some real fun~" she purrs as she snaps her fingers, and five clones phase from her body and dash towards Kirito. A clone tightly grasps each of his arms and legs, leaving one clone to pull down his pants and plant several kisses on his member as he moans. The main Succubus Witch calmly approaches Kirito and jumps onto him, wrapping her lean legs around his waist. She forces his lips into a pucker and pulls him into an amorous liplock as his member gets even harder...

(Kirito is still paralyzed and now charmed)

Move: Lipstick Application & Playful Perfume, 71=success!

With Kirito's mind still lost in an amorous daze, she pulls out another tube of lipstick labeled Passionate Pink and generously applies before once again spraying herself with her special bottle of perfume as Kirito becomes further enamored "You look like you could use another hot smooch~" she chimes before forcing his lips into another pucker and making out with him. Kirito can feel himself wanting to give into her wiles and surrender but he knows he can't give up yet and manages one final spurt of willpower to push her away.

"Come on baby, you can't resist forever" chimes the Succubus Witch "Now let mamma give you some lovin'~!" as she opens her arms wide, putting her lips into an inviting pucker and making loud kissing noises as she beacons him to come over and it's an offer Kirito barely wants to refuse at this point.

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 5
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 14

Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:11 pm

"I see I'm unlikely to win this battle so why not a deal." He pulls out a package and places it on the floor in front of him and backs up. "Return back the village's husbands for this. It's a package of more magic imbued lipsticks. I'll let you have it if you return the men back."
(Free Action)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 am

24=success!

The witch ponders it for a second and then says "Alright, you have a deal, cutie. I'll let them go" she snaps her fingers as another door suddenly opens up in the room and a bunch of men covered in lipstick start running out of it and towards the exit.

After the last one leaves she says "There as agreed" before taking Kirito's package. Kirito assumes this is his time to make an exit so he attempts to walk out the door but it shuts in front of him

"Hey, we had a deal!" says Kirito angrily

"So we did. I said I would let the husbands go..." the Succubus Witch trails her voice "Never said anything about letting YOU leave sweetie. Now how about we finish where we left off~" she purrs

Move: Magic Missile Triple Threat, 34=success!

She once again rapidly kisses her palm three times as, giant glossy pink lips appear in the air. She fires two of them off with a loud *MUAH* as fly straight onto Kirito's cheeks. The final one hovers in front his mouth making loud kissing noises with a repeated *MUAH* *MUAH* *MUAH* as Kirito feels his member starting to harden. The succubus witch says "Now put those lips together and give me a BIG kiss, baby!~" puckering her lips as against the hovering lips, absorbing them into her own. Kirito gulps but before he can get anything out her lips are already firmly pressed against his and his mind drowns in the pleasure.

After a couple of seconds she breaks the kiss and Kirito staggers in a lovestruck daze. Some tiny part of him is still saying to resist but at this point there's only one thing he wants: her. The witch giggles as she gets onto of the bed starting to do a series of seductive poses and further show off her magnificent lips, beaconing Kirito to come over.

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 1
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:16 am

Kirito mindlessly walks toward the witch in a daze. About half way there Kirito realizes what he's doing and stops. "So much for taming a midara..." He grunts. He reaches in his pocket for his trusty knife. "Looks like this is it." He chuckles to himself throwing the blade praying for a hit.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:17 am

52=success!

Kirito's last ditch effort manages to catch the unsuspecting Succubus Witch off guard as she's so busy flirting she doesn't notice the knives speeding towards her until they have her pinned up against the wall

(Succubus Witch is now paralyzed)

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 1
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 10
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Kirito runs at the Witch and pulls her off into a whole. "Can't you cut me some slack for that package?"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Kirito runs at the Witch and pulls her off into a hold. "Can't you cut me some slack for that package?"
(Martial arts)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:34 pm

78=success!

Kirito manages to put the Succubus Witch into a hold, and successfully bind her as she struggles to move

(Succubus Witch is still paralyzed)

Kirito's WILLPOWER- 1
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 7
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:54 am

Anticipating she can't do much at this point Kirito decided to try and parry her next attack
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 am

(Parry)

Kirito gets into a defensive stance, ready to push the Succubus Witch away if she tries to smooch him again directly...

Move: Magic Missile, 30=success

However to his surprise she instead opts to fire off another pair of tangible lips at him and the attack breaks through his guard immediately as the lips meet his with a loud *MUAH* and he falls to the ground in a lustfilled daze...

(Kirito's Willpower is at 0!)

Finisher: Romantic Red Ravishment- The Succubus Witch gives Will a quick look before taking out a tube of red lipstick and generously coating her lips with it. She cutely blows a kiss at him as she winks flirtatiously. A large red heart soars towards Will, getting bigger and bigger every second before popping against him. Will suddenly relaxes and gets a wide, dopey grin on his face as the Succubus Witch struts towards him, shaking her luscious hips with every step. "Now come gives mama a big kiss baby!~", she cries as she embraces him in a warm hug and lovingly kisses him, with the pleasure of the kiss, completely ensnaring him as she leads him towards her bed and begins a long night of lovemaking as she makes him into her personal love slave.

(Kirito is defeated)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:22 pm

(Thanks for the rp. Will I be able to try another against a different midara?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:53 am

(sure)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:28 am

(How about the aura Succubus?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:11 am

(yeah that's fine)
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Please do this one was awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Wondering are you waiting until you finish one if your others first?
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:14 am

(I'll get to yours soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch   Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirito v.s. Succubus Witch
Page 1 of 1