Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Succubus Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm vs Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:53 am

Will's head feels fuzzy as he wakes up in a daze. His last couple of jobs were really exhausting so he had decided to drink the night away. Unfortunently he couldn't remember anything after his first couple of drinks so he was pretty surprised to find himself on a large, round, red-colored bed, half-naked.

"Finally sobering up baby?" coos a voice "Good, that'll make this more fun"

"Who are you?" asked Will

"Don't you remember, baby?" said the voice moving closer and revealing a girl with long straightened blonde hair that flows past her shoulders, voluptuous and pouty lips that were glossed up to look even more inviting, and a perfectly curved body having a plump ass, long slender legs, and a pair of large d cup breasts. She was wearing a puffy white blouse and a short, tight black skirt, as well as black heels. But Will also noticeda pair of black wings and a tail which told him everything he needed to know about what he was dealing with. "You and I met at the bar and shared a few rounds. You said you were feeling exhausted from work, and I offered to show you a good time"

Will racked his brain as he vaguely remembered complaining about his last job. "Oh uh...I guess I wasn't really thinking straight" said Will. "I appreciate the offer, but we'll have to do this some other time"

"Oh, don't be so shy baby" purred the succubus sliding her finger down Will's chest "Just relax and leave everything to mama~"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Open RP Rules=

The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Will Helm's Abilities

Straight Lunge - Will quickly lunges forward with a jab directed at the stomach. Deals 3 stamina damage. (can be used every turn)

1-2-3 Combo - Will gets in close with his fists up as he quickly jabs with repetition at the target's stomach. Deals 4 Stamina damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Right-Left Hook Combo - Will gets in front of his target before delivering a right hook punch to the target's head and after that a left hook punch. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Sparking Kiss- Will charges up electricity in his lips and kisses the enemy midara's lips in an attempt to send a powerful shock through their body. If successful, some damage and paralysis, but if unsuccessful, he gets bound in a makeout session with them and suffers bind status. Deals 5 Stamina damage (can be used every 3 turns)

Static Charge - Will rubs his gloves together and builds up alot of static, causing his gloves to become supercharged for 5 turns, slightly increasing chance of causing paralysis with normal moves, giving a slight chance of counter-attack and allowing Will to use one of the following moves. Roll die. If number is even, move is successful, if not Will becomes paralyzed (can be used every 4 turns)

Rapid Bolt (after Static Charge) - Will quickly begins to jab both his fists forward in alteration, soon doing it fast enough to send bursts of electricity in the shape of his fists flying forward at his opponent. (Does 3 base stamina damage. Roll die 3 times. For each even numbered roll the attack does +1 stamina damage)

Delta Dash(after Static Charge) - Using the static from his gloves, Will supercharges himself and allows him to quickly dash in a triangle formation around his opponents, quickly creating walls of electricity that soon close in on his targets and trap them. Deals no damage but does deal paralysis.

Shock Tremor(after Static Charge) - Will strikes the ground and sends a bolt of electricity quickly rolling along the ground towards his target, immensely shocking them. Deals 6 Stamina damage

Crashing Knuckle - Will leaps forward before jumping high and putting all his electricity into one glove before coming down quickly, landing a rather hard and shocking punch on his target. Deals 7 Stamina damage + paralysis, but the supercharge instantly wears off

Summon: Witch Sisters- ??? Restores 5 Willpower (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Kissing Bandits- ??? 100% chance of attacks hitting the target for the next 2 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Archangel Giga Bimbo- ??? Reduces attack damage by 2 and restores 3 Willpower every turn for the next 3 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Toon Girl- ??? Immunity to bind status (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Bully Minotaur- ??? Restores 5 Willpower, but leaves Will unable to attack next turn (can be used every 5 turns)

Succubus Witch's Abilities

Sexy Application- ??? Changes effect of moves depending on what shade of lipstick she's wearing. Roll die. If roll is higher than 50, it also causes charmed status (passive) Shades come in the following.

Passionate Pink- +2 Willpower damage to attacks for the next 2 turns
Romantic Red- 100% chance of the next attack hitting the target
Pretty Purple- 100% chance of the target's attacks missing for the next 2 turns
Bewildering Blue- Adds paralysis effect to attacks for the next 2 turns
Bold Black- Next attack is considered a critical regardless of the number rolled

Sweet Memento- ??? Deals 2 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Tits and Ass- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Playful Perfume- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Magic Missile- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Magic Missile Triple Threat- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Copious Clones- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Copious Clones, Round Two- ??? Deals 6 Willpower damage+charmed+paralyzed status (can be used every 5 turns)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will will succumb after losing 40 WILLPOWER
Succubus will succumb after losing 40 STAMINA

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:34 am

(To clarify, when I said "bound in a makeout session" I mean he'll be put in a "bind status" of sorts, y'know? Just making sure.)
Will took no time to respond by backing up a bit and lunging in for a punch to the witch's gut.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:45 pm

(fixed)

38=success!

Will immediately rushes in to attack the succubus and manages to deal a solid blow to her gut, as she slams into the wall behind her. However the succubus doesn't seem too fazed "I see you wanna play rough baby, but I prefer my men a little on the softer side" she winks as she blows a kiss and a pink heart sails towards Will...

Move: Sweet Memento, 91=failure

But he manages to dodge it and readies his stance for his next attack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will's WILLPOWER-40
Succubus's STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Will decided to go in for the next logical move, the hooks.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:19 pm

2=success!

Will follows up with a combination of hooks and manages to hit hard enough to leave the succubus partially stuck in the wall, and defenseless

(Succubus Witch is now paralyzed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will's WILLPOWER- 40
Succubus's STAMINA- 33
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Will decides to take his new move for a test run, charging up electricity in his lips as he rushes in and kisses the succubus on the lips in an attempt to electrocute her.

(Sparking Kiss)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:56 pm

68=success!

Will charges electricity in his lips and rushes in towards the succubus, giving her a kiss on the lips and sending a powerful jolt of electricity coursing through her as she stays stuck in a daze

(Succubus Witch is still paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 40
Succubus Witch's STAMINA- 28
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:33 pm

(Y'know, I kinda wish that DIDN'T succeed. XD)
Will wipes the lipstick from his lips with a very satisfied smirk on his face as he decides to start charging up electricity. "Things are going well so far... A bit too well..." he thought.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 am

1=failure!

Will attempts to charge his gloves with electricity but gets a little too overconfident and ends up zapping himself as he's left frozen in place.

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Copious Clones, 25=success!

"Looks like you got a little too big for your britches there, loverboy. Let's see if we can't cool you down" coos the succubus as she snaps her fingers and three clones split from her body. They all lick their lips lustfully as they tackle Will to the bed and start kissing him all over his body as he lets out a loud moan and the clones vanish

(Will is still paralyzed)

Move: Playful Perfume, 33=success!

"Hmm...now that's the noise I like to hear" purrs the succubus as she takes out a vial of perfume and sprays herself with it as its sweet scent intoxicates Will. "Now how about a little less talking and a lot more smooching~" she chimes as she puckers her lips and starts frenching Will as her tongue drills it's way into his mouth and he can't help but feel warm from how soft her lips are. She breaks the kiss with a loud pop and whispers in his ear "Hope you weren't planning on getting any sleep tonight, baby because I'm just getting started~" as she lets off a loud wet smack of her lips, and Will's member hardens at the thought of what she has in store for him

(Will is now charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 32
Succubus's STAMINA- 28
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 am

(How many turns does that count as since I got paralyzed twice? 2? I'll just go for the sparking kiss. You tell me if I have to change.)
"Alright sure... Just be careful what you wish for." Will says, storing electricity in his lips as he attempts to give her more than she bargained for.

(Sparking Kiss)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:58 pm

68=success!

Will stores electricity between his lips as he pretends to fall for the succubus's charms and ends up giving her another powerful zap when the two of them lock lips, leaving her stunned.

(Succubus Witch is paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 32
Succubus's STAMINA- 23
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:11 pm

(Damn these rolls are too good! XD)
Will decides to summon the bully minotaur for some healing. "Alright, I need some healing, for assurance."

(Summon: Bully Minotaur)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 am

70=success!

"Sounds good to me, c'mere muffin!~" chimes the minotaur as she peppers Will's face with kisses as he struggles to pull her off of him "See you around, sweetlips" she coos as she blows him a kiss and disappears into the void. Will turns around to see five more clones of the succbus try to rush him...

Move: Copious Clones, Round 2, 93=failure!

But he manages to narrowly dodge each one of them as they quickly vanish "Aww, it's no fun when you keep playing hard to get like this, sweetie" pouts the succubus

Will's WILLPOWER- 37 (Will will be unable to attack next turn)
Succubus's STAMINA- 23
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 am

(Wait. If I'm unable to attack next turn why didn't you just go ahead and roll for your next attack?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:07 pm

(oh right I must not have been thinking straight)

Move: Copious Clones: Round Two, 21=failure

The succubus summons more of her clones to pounce on Will but he continues avoid them and parries all of their attempts to hit him as Will's advantage becomes more and more apparent

Will's WILLPOWER- 37
Succubus's STAMINA- 23
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Will recovers from the minotaur's aggressive "healing" and starts rushing in for a hook combo with a rather confident look on his face, understandable with the edge he seemed to have over the witch.

(Right-Left Hook Combo, followed by Sparking Kiss on next available turn)
(Really pushing that move on this one. XD)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 pm

44=success!

Will takes advantage of the situation and unleashes a combination of hooks on the succubus leaving her seeing stars...

(Succubus Witch is now paralyzed)

98=critical success!

And follows up by rubbing electricity between his lips and zaps the succubus with another electrifying kiss as she's left paralyzed and defenseless

(Succubus Witch is still paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 37
Succubus's STAMINA- 14

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:28 pm

(Damn, it feels like the rng's really rooting for me right now. XD)
Will felt a good rhythm going on. Having this big of a lead was nice for a change, although he was starting to feel a bit bad for the witch. This gave him an idea, she definitely had some magical potential, so putting her together with the witch sisters could mean some major breakthroughs, as long as they don't break his crotch first. So he walked up to the succubus, holding a potion. "Look, if you really want to have fun with me that badly, I can take you in, I'll even carry you home and let you go wild on my face on the way there, plus I know a trio of witches with whom I feel you'd get along just fine. So here, take this potion, it'll restore a little bit of your stamina, but if I win, you join me, and if you win, I'll stick around until you feel like letting me leave. Deal?" he said, handing the potion to her.

(Free Action)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:03 pm

77=failure!

"Sorry hon, I'm the one who calls the shots..." says the succubus "But if you're in the mood for some fun, I'll be happy to oblige~"

Sexy Application(Romantic Red), 21= bonus effect failure!

The succubus reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a tube of crimson red lipstick. She puckers her lips as she begins to generously apply, stroking it back and forth as she paints her lips with a deep shade of red. After putting on a few layers she rubs her lips together and turns her attention towards Will with a flirtatious wink...

(Romantic Red effect, next attack will have a 100% chance of hitting)

Move: Copious Clones Round 2, 83=success!

And suddenly Will finds himself tackled from behind as a few of the succubus's clones pile on top of him. It seems as though her little display earlier was only meant to be a distraction and she giggles as she hands each of the clones a tube of lipstick as they all hastily apply and turn their gaze towards a defenseless Will as they all lustfully lick their lips.

Will gulps as one of the clones pulls down his pants and they all proceed to give his sensitive area many kisses and licks, leaving bold lipstick prints all over his crotch. The real succubus witch calmly approaches the struggling Will and jumps into his arms, wrapping her lean legs around his/her waist. She brings her hands to Will's head and pulls them into an amorous liplock as she holds onto for a few moments and finishes with a loud pop, leaving a red lipstick stain on Will's lips, and his member as hard as a rock.

(Will is paralyzed and charmed)

Move: Tits and Ass, 32=success!

"Did you like that sweetie? Got plenty more lovin' where that came from" coos the succubus as she slowly unbuttons her top, having her cleavage pop out. She fondles them softly and makes a kissy face at Will before turning around and tightly grabbing her ass, then spanking it with a wink while Will watches on in awe "Come to mamma, big boy~" she purrs as she forms her lips into a sexy pout

Will's WILLPOWER- 27
Succubus's STAMINA- 14
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 am

"Sure you're in a position to make calls like that? Guess I'll just have to bring you in by force, then..." he said as he rushes her with a series of hooks.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 pm

23=failure!

Will tries to attack the succubus with a series of hooks but she manages to dodge each of his punches and continues to avoid him until he starts to tire out.

Sexy Application, 9=bonus effect failure!

The succubus darts away from Will and says "If you're gonna keep playing hard to get then I guess I'll have to persuade you the 'hard' way~" she says with a wink as she puckers her lips and pulls out another tube of lipstick, generously coating her lips with a few layers of dark pink as Will once again finds himself mesmerized by her skillful application. As she finishes, she forms her lips into a sexy pout, and turns her attention back towards Will...

(Passionate Pink in effect, +2 Willpower damage for next 2 turns)

Move: Magic Missile Triple Threat, 14=success!

And Will is so distracted by his display that he fails to react as the succubus blows a few kisses his way. Two of them hit Will square on the cheeks while the third hovers over him. "Pucker up big boy~" the succubus purrs as she presses her lips against the hovering ones, merging them with their own and giving Will a big juicy kiss as his member springs to attention.

She breaks the kiss with a loud pop and coos "I want another wet one, how about it, loverboy~" as she forms her lips into an inviting pucker and makes a few more kissing noises at Will as he starts to imagine what those lips might have in store for him

Will's WILLPOWER- 21
Succubus's STAMINA- 14
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 5:50 pm

He didn't bother wiping her lipstick from himself this time, since he knew he was going to get it on him again somehow. Nevertheless, he attempted the hooks once again.

(Right-Left Hook Combo, Sparking Kiss afterwards if successful, and Summon: Shauna Jackson if Sparking Kiss is successful.)
(Got a plan. XD)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:22 am

(I need to know what her summon does)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:10 am

(+2 willpower and the next attack Will successfully lands will deal double damage.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:53 pm

46=success!

Will makes a second attempt to get a few jabs in at the succubus and while she continues to avoid his blows, this time he manages to get a solid hook in and knocks her flat on her feet stunned

(Succubus is now paralyed)

Sparkling Kiss, 41=success!

With the succubus still reeling on the ground, Will decides to follow up by rubbing his lips together with electricity and leaves her even dizzier as another massive jolt of electricity courses through her

(Succubus is still paralyzed)

(Summon: Shauna Jackson)
Will takes the opportunity to get some extra insurance and summons Shauna Jackson as her kiss restores a bit of his Willpower and leaves him feeling even more energized than before. While Will's busy powering up the succubus gets back up and attempts to blow another kiss at him...

Move: Magic Missile, 45=failure!

But her exhaustion causes her aim to be off and the kiss lands on the wall behind Will

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will's WILLPOWER- 21
Succubus's STAMINA- 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Succubus Witch   Will Helm vs Succubus Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Succubus Witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next