Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) Empty
PostSubject: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Will stands beneath the moonlight at the spot where the succubus told him to meet. Two times she had managed to humiliate him, but this time Will felt he was ready for her and nothing was going to get in his way. After waiting nearly another 20 minutes, the succubus appears from out of the clearing and seeing her radiance, Will can't help but blush a little in spite of himself.

"Sorry to keep you waiting sweetie" says the succubus "I had to make sure to freshen up for our date"

"About that" says Will "Mind telling me what it is you really want? You've been way too suspicious"

"Very well" says the succubus "I suppose I'll let you in on the truth. You see humans are under the assumption that midaras are unorganized and fight over prey. In reality however, we've formed an agreement of sorts in regards to dividing up territory and getting our pick of men. As you might imagine though some don't exactly like to keep to the system, so we decided on having midara from the most powerful races serve as overseers of sorts."

"And you're one of them I take it?" asks Will

"Yes. My true name is Asmodeus" she responds

"Okay so that explains why you had me help with those amazons but what do you want with me now?" Will asks again

"It's simple really." says Asmodeus "You see my job can get awful boring and aside from getting the occasional risktaker such as yourself, I don't get to have much company. So I was thinking of finding myself a nice man to settle down and travel with"

"Wouldn't that kind of be shirking your job?" says Will

"Not particularly. All I have to do is keep some of the other midara from overstepping their bounds. In fact travelling with someone such as yourself would actually make that a little easier. However...." Asmodeus trails

"What?" asks Will

"I'm a girl with high standards. You're going to have to prove yourself before I'd really consider shacking up with you. So far you...haven't quite met my expectations but you're certainly one of the most promising men I've encountered" says Asmodeus

"So this is another test then huh?" says Will

"Yes. As we agreed I'll hold back a bit this time but..." Asmodeus says putting her finger to her bottom lip "Might as well have some fun~"

----------------------------------------------
=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Will Helm's Abilities

Straight Lunge - Will quickly lunges forward with a jab directed at the stomach. Deals 3 stamina damage. (can be used every turn)

1-2-3 Combo - Will gets in close with his fists up as he quickly jabs with repetition at the target's stomach. Deals 4 Stamina damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Right-Left Hook Combo - Will gets in front of his target before delivering a right hook punch to the target's head and after that a left hook punch. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Feign Dizziness - Will begins to start wobbling to the left and right as if dizzy, in an attempt to make his movements less predictable, allowing for a 100% chance of dodging the next attack. Rolls die. Even number means the attempt is successful, however if the number is odd it will backfire and he will unable to dodge the next attack that comes his way (can be used every 3 turns)

Dizzying Uppercut(Must be feigning dizziness for this move to be an option) - Will gets in close while feigning dizziness and delivers a spinning uppercut to his target's head, causing both of them to get dazed for real from the attack. Deals 5 Stamina damage + paralyzed status

Static Charge - Will rubs his gloves together and builds up alot of static, causing his gloves to become supercharged for 5 turns, slightly increasing chance of causing paralysis with normal moves, giving a slight chance of counter-attack and allowing Will to use one of the following moves. Roll die. If number is even, move is successful, if not Will becomes paralyzed (can be used every 4 turns)

Rapid Bolt (after Static Charge) - Will quickly begins to jab both his fists forward in alteration, soon doing it fast enough to send bursts of electricity in the shape of his fists flying forward at his opponent. (Does 3 base stamina damage. Roll die 3 times. For each even numbered roll the attack does +1 stamina damage)

Delta Dash(after Static Charge) - Using the static from his gloves, Will supercharges himself and allows him to quickly dash in a triangle formation around his opponents, quickly creating walls of electricity that soon close in on his targets and trap them. Deals no damage but does deal paralysis.

Shock Tremor(after Static Charge) - Will strikes the ground and sends a bolt of electricity quickly rolling along the ground towards his target, immensely shocking them. Deals 6 Stamina damage

Crashing Knuckle - Will leaps forward before jumping high and putting all his electricity into one glove before coming down quickly, landing a rather hard and shocking punch on his target. Deals 7 Stamina damage + paralysis, but the supercharge instantly wears off

Summon: Witch Sisters- ??? Restores 5 Willpower (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Kissing Bandits- ??? 100% chance of attacks hitting the target for the next 2 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Archangel Giga Bimbo- ??? Reduces attack damage by 2 and restores 3 Willpower every turn for the next 3 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Toon Girl- ??? Immunity to bind status (can be used every 5 turns)

Supreme Succubus's Abilities

Lust Missile- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage + chance of charmed status if roll is 60 or higher (can be used every turn)

Supreme Kiss- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage + chance of of paralyzed status if roll is 60 or higher (can be used every turn)

Lipstick Booster- ??? +1 Willpower damage for the next 3 turns and 100% chance of the next attack hitting the target (can be used every 3 turns)

Almighty Liplock- ??? Causes bind status while continually restoring 1 Stamina over the course of 3 turns (can be used every 3 turns)

Lustful Flurry- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage + paralyzed + charmed status (can be used every 4 turns)

Enslaving Seduction- ??? When another midara is summoned, roll a die and if the roll is higher than 65 she takes control of the midara and can use it's effect. However any midara abilities that are active over multiple turns will only last one (reactive)
--------------------

Will will succumb if his WILLPOWER falls below 8 (45 WILLPOWER remaining)
Supreme Succubus will succumb if STAMINA falls below 16 (45 STAMINA remaining)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

"Alright. Better start off how I usually do... Here I come!" Will says as he goes for the first punch.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:13 am

94=success!

Will lunges at Asmodeus and delivers a solid blow to her center, pushing her back a bit. "Not bad sweetie. Let's see how much you've improved..." she says as she puckers her lips and blows a tangible kiss his way...

Move: Lust Missile: 71=failure!

But Will manages to see it coming in enough time to easily sidestep it. And seeing the rather bold print it left on the tree behind him, reminded him what would have happened if he hadn't dodged.

"Very good. But let's see how much of me you can handle~" Asmodeus purrs licking her lips

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 42
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:53 am

Will shrugs off Asmodeus's remark and proceeds to charge in for a combo of jabs.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:09 pm

50=success!

Will's combo manages to connect and the blows to her stomach causes Asmodeus to wince in pain. She steps back a bit and attempts to fire off another blown kiss...

Move: Lust Missile, 65=failure

But Will once again zeroes in on the trajectory and manages to avoid the kiss.

"Alright then." says Asmodeus. "Time to kick things up a notch"

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 38
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:39 pm

"Things seem to be going well... A bit too well... She planning something?" Will thinks to himself before he goes in for a combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:54 pm

60=success!

Will decides not to take any chances and delivers a powerful combo to Asmodeus, hitting her hard on both sides as she stumbles to the ground. From how dazed she looks and the surprised reaction on her face, Will can she wasn't expecting him to do this well. Now he just has to keep it up.

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 34
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Will decides to go for another combo of jabs.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:45 am

74=success!

Will takes advantage of her confusion and strikes her with another series of repetitive jabs as she's knocked further back. However this time she quickly shrugs it off and flies towards him at full speed...

Move: Almighty Liplock, 44=success!

And proves to be fast enough to stop Will before he has the chance to evade as she quickly tackles him to the ground and forces his lips into a pucker. "Here I come loverboy~" Asmodeus purrs as she puts her own lips into a huge pucker and pulls Will into a deep kiss as she starts sapping his strength...

(Will is now binded)

(1 Stamina restored to Asmodeus, -2 Willpower to Will)

37=failure!

Despite Will's attempts to resist, her dexterous tongue further works it's way around Will's mouth as he starts to succumb to the pleasure...

(1 Stamina restored to Asmodeus, -2 Willpower to Will)

94=success!

Asmodeus attempts to pull Will deeper into the kiss but he manages to push her away and put some distance between them. However despite his relief at escaping, Asmodeus giggles as she points toward's Will's boner and he blushes a bit.

"Oh, no need to feel embarrassed sweetie. We've still got plenty more smooching to do~" she says blowing a kiss

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 32
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:54 am

"Urk... Not gonna lose this time." Will thinks to himself as he closes in for another series of hook punches. "Worked before... Gotta make good use of it..."

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:43 pm

86=success!

Will lunges at Asmodeus right as she finishes flirting, hitting her with another series of blows as his hooks manage to hit their mark. Once again Asmodeus is left in a bit of a daze and starts pouting a bit, since she isn't getting as much "fun" out of this as she imagined

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 28
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 am

"Alright... Let's hope this works..." Will says as he begins wobbling back and forth, as if dizzy...

(Feign Dizziness)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:45 am

62=success!

Will sways his body back and forth in a bizarre motion and it's enough to catch Asmodeus off guard. Still determined to have her way with him, she flies towards him, with her lips in an inviting pucker...

Move: Supreme Kiss, 81=failure!

But it's no use as she can't get a good lock on him thanks to his movements and she ends up flying right past him and straight into a tree. Will's surprised at the amount of good luck he's been having so far, but he's still wondering how long it'll last

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 28
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:56 am

"Gotcha..." Will thinks to himself as he goes in for a spiraling uppercut.

(Dizzying Uppercut)
((If i'm correct, this shouldn't be able to miss since I had to risk a turn of getting hit for it.))
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:15 pm

(correct)

Will moves in to deliver a spiraling uppercut to Asmodeus who goes spinning into the air before crashing down to the ground and seeing stars. Will starts to think to himself that she probably held back a lot more than she bargained for, but he wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

(Asmodeus is paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 23
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:50 pm

"Alright! Shouldn't be too much longer now..." Will thinks to himself, smiling as he begins to charge himself up.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:49 am

77=failure!

Will feels confident as he starts charging himself up with electricity, but it comes back to bite him as he loses focus and ends up zapping himself in the process. With Will stunned, Asmodeus briefly lets out a toothy grin.

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Lipstick Booster, 52=success!

"You're a bit more scrappy than I thought you'd be, sweetie" says Asmodeus. "But now it's time to turn up the charm~" she winks as she takes out a bright red tube of lipstick from her cleavage and starts generously applying it to her lips, making sure he's watching. Afterwards she starts teasing him with the results, puckering and loudly smacking her lips "Hope you're ready big boy, because there's a dozen wet smooches coming your way~"

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 23

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:29 am

Will gulps, recognizing this tactic as he decides to atleast try to waste one of her turns by going in for a combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:50 am

45=failure!

Will attempts to hit her with another combo but this time she's much more focused and easily anticipates his blows as she casually avoids them and inches closer towards him. Before long she's directly in front of Will and wraps her arms around him as she puts her lips into a huge pucker...

Move: Supreme Kiss, 29=success!

Will tries to wriggle his way out of it, but he quickly ends up locking lips with the succubus and the pleasure of her kiss proves to just as overwhelming as ever. As she breaks the kiss Will lets out a loud moan and as Asmodeus giggles "Don't cum yet lover, there's still plenty to come~" she purrs as she slowly licks her lips

(2 turns remaining until Lipstick Booster effect ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 37
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 23
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:09 am

Will makes another attempt at the combo after wiping Asmodeus's lipstick from his lips.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:29 pm

74=success!

Will lunges at Asmodeus again, and while she attempts to dodge his blows again, this time Will proves to be just a step faster and his attacks manage to hit their mark as Asmodeus finds herself unable to manuever around them. Will's final punch hits with enough force to knock her back into a near by tree, and he once again has the upper hand as she struggles to recover.

(Asmodeus is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 37
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Will makes another attempt to charge up electricity...

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:25 pm

44=success!

Will takes advantage of Asmodeus's downed state to charge himself and manages to get a successful one going as electricity starts coursing through him. He turns his attention back to Asmodeus who has already recovered and is directly in front of him as she winks and smacks her lips directly in front of his face

Move: Lustful Flurry, 17=success!

Before Will can get any kind of opportunity to react she quickly pounces on him and starts plastering his face with kiss marks before finishing things off with a big kiss on the lips as Will lets out another loud moan. Asmodeus giggles as Will's mind is caught between a cloud of confusion and lust and she puts her lips into another big pucker...

(Will is now paralyzed and charmed. Lipstick Booster effect ended)

Move: Almighty Liplock, 60=success!

And pulls Will into another makeout session as she starts sapping away at his strength. Pleasure surges through Will's body as he attempts to fight her off...

(Will is now binded, +1 Stamina restored)

97=success!

Asmodeus tries to pull Will deeper into her kiss but he manages to knock her away and moves back away from her. Despite escaping though, he was reminded that her kisses are just as potent as ever and he could feel his member throbbing. Noticing the rather large bulge in his pants, Asmodeus purrs "Looks like your sword could use some sharpening~" slowly and sensually licking her lips as Will quickly realizes she's now far more interested in having her way with him than the test.

Will's WILLPOWER- 28
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 20

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:27 pm

"Sorry. Don't have a sword, I use my fists." Will says as he summons the kissing bandits. "Hey gals, if I can win this, she'll be on our side. So i'd appreciate the aiming assistance."

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:37 am

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)

"Sure thing but first we're gonna need a little sugar, sugar~" chimes the brunette as the trio all give him a simultaneous peck on the cheek. They then quickly turn their attention to Asmodeus and take aim as she's blasted with hearts. "See you around sweetie pie" says the blonde as the trio gallops off.

Move: Lipstick Booster, 38=success!

Will focuses his attention back on Asmodeus who's busy with her compact mirror as she applies a few more heavy coatings of lipstick. Satisfied, she turns back towards him and says "Hope you're ready for another big smooch~" as she winks and smacks her lips

Will's WILLPOWER- 28
Asmodeus's STAMINA- 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next