Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mark vs. Torpor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:06 pm

After Mark's run-in with the office sisters he was fled from them as fast and far as he was able. He continued until the sun had set and darkness was gathering around him. Luckily, he sees a light in the not too far off distance. He had a funny feeling finding a place in the middle of nowhere, but beggars can't be choosers. He altered his course and made way for the inn.

Mark enters the inn and is greeted by the most beautiful inkeep he has ever seen! She politely greets him and introduces herself as "Torpor", an odd name to be sure. However Mark didn't sense anything off about this woman so he paid for a room and was off on his way. Torpor drew a bath for Mark while he got settled in and showered. Mark jumped in the warm tub and proceeded to soak. All the while Torpor had the cutest smile.

Neither short nor tall, skinny or fat Torpor had the right proportions where it counted; her large and overflowing breasts that nearly spilled out her shirt. Flowing raven hair was draped about her shoulders and back left Mark with more desire than he thought possible. Perhaps it was his prior battle that left him wanting, but maybe something was amiss.

After the bath, Mark dressed and started towards his room when he bumped into Torpor with all his daydreaming about her, "I'm so sorry!" he blurted out, embarrassed.
"It's quite alright, my dear" Torpor giggled. "May I help you to your room?" she winks. "You look exhausted..."
Come to think about it, Mark was very tired from his day but it all came to him suddenly after he bumped into her. Not really thinking Mark simply nodded his head in agreement and the two were off to his room.

At the door to his room, Torpor offers to tuck in Mark. "This lady is really friendly..." Mark thinks but opens the door and beckons Torpor come with him. At this point, Mark's head is racing with naughty thoughts, but he let's her continue. Torpor draws the sheets and gets into the bed! "Come to bed, my dear it's past your bedtime," Torpor purrs. As Marks contemplated the proposition, he makes brief eye contact with the dark beauty and realizes for as much as he desires her, she isn't human. He must fight, he must resist before his body gives in......

Torpor's Abilities -
Bewitching aura (passive) - as Torpor is the personification of the sin, sloth, just being around her reduces one's willpower. After Torpor touches anyone it leaves them open to an attack of opportunity. When Torpor connects an attack, during a round, she follows it up with the same attack immediately again. If Torpor's initial attack roll is a critical, her follow up is automatically successful. However, if her follow up attack rolls a crit, it does not trigger an additional attack.

Wardrobe Malfunction - Torpor's large, lovely breasts "fall" out her loose shirt dazzling the target. If the target takes notice, she will begin to play with her boobs. Gently rubbing them while winking at her adversary. 1 willpower damage.

Eyes of Exhaustion - Torpor will lock eyes with her opponent for an extended time. If they do not break eye contact, it will leave them paralyzed for 1 turn (also does 1 willpower damage).

Calming Touch - just contact with her skin is enough to put a spell on her target. Typically Torpor will hold hands, massage the arms and shoulders or hold the targets face while staring into their eyes for an extended period. Inflicts charm status and 1 willpower damage.

Relaxing Embrace - Torpor gives the target a long and warm hug, deeply pressing her cleavage against their face! 2 willpower damage.

Halcyon Kisses - Torpor will lean in her opponent for a long french kiss. 3 willpower damage. Can only be used once every other turn.

Tranquil Grinding - If Torpor can take her target down she will mount them and ride them whilst clothed in her skin tight pants. She will do so until her target relents or breaks her off (Inflicts bind status, target must have successful roll to break.) If her target submits this move will lead to the finisher. 4 willpower damage per turn. Can only be used once every 5 turns.

Finisher; Lover's Comfort - having thoroughly ground her target into submission via grinding, Torpor will remove her top giving her lover a full unobstructed view of her smoking hot rack. She will place their hands upon them allowing them to feel them until their hearts content. (Additional description following usage in rp) Torpor may also use this as a standalone attack if her opponent has 5 or less willpower.

Rules-
The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt to Will does +1 Willpower damage

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move.

Mark will be defeated upon losing 25 willpower.
Torpor will be defeated upon losing 25 stamina.
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:18 pm

((Sorry for the delay on this. ))

Mark was tired, but he was not stupid. He noticed the look on her face as she crawled into her bed. He noticed how she was trying to lure him into bed with her. "...Great, another fucking Demon to Deal with." He snarled as he unsheathed his Sword and pointed it at her. "Sorry sweetheart, I've already had to deal with some of your kind today, I've really had enough female affection for one day...so either get out of the bed and let me sleep or I'll just leave..."
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 am

"Why that's no way to speak to the proprietress of this establishment," Torpor says bemused. "It seems I must teach you that lesson the hard way, but first why not some foreplay?" Torpor's top becomes undone!

(Wardrobe malfunction rolls = 36, 50 success!)

As Torpor's large and round breasts come out her shirt, Mark immediately notices them and Torpor picks up on this. She begins to play with them, bouncing them up and down. Mark can't help but to be drawn towards the bed from this display...

Mark's willpower =23
Torpor = 25
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Indeed, as he watched Torpor's Breasts bouncing teasingly, Mark couldn't help but be drawn slightly, before he came to his senses. He looked around, but he could already see: The Window's were locked, and he knew the door into the room he had walked through would probably be locked now as well. There was no running away this time; Either he subdue'd this horny woman now, or he'd end up being used by her. "Sorry sweetheart, as inviting as your boobs look, I'm in no mood for this!" He then rushed forward, swinging his blade down on her.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:37 am

( Nice flavor text but do me a favor and post some moves unless you want me to make them up as we go. )
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 pm

(Sorry It was meant to just be a standard Attack, and I also apologize for the absence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark vs. Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark vs. Torpor   Mark vs. Torpor Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark vs. Torpor
Page 1 of 1