Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hertzez

hertzez

Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor Empty
PostSubject: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Name: Mirima Ecthen
Class: Lancer
Weapon: Spear

Appearance:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/46/51/9d/46519dd920ac9cdc73ebc383af09ea1b.jpg

Short stature (5'4), small breasts (A cup), golden for both hair and eyes, cute round face, and long ears.
Wear brown clothing mostly made by leather, with a few pieces of armor in some places, and a green cape topped with light brown hooded muffler.

Personality: Cold, stoic, and sometimes a bit harsh especially to midara due to her background, but secretly longing for warmth and tenderness.

Backstory: Modest in every physical aspects from head to toe, Mirima only stands at 5'4 tall and has a modest A cup for her breasts. The only part unusual about her is her abnormally long ears, part of an elvish heritage, which sometimes she hate.

Mirima hails from a prestigious house of female magic spear users, Ecthen. Gaining recognition of spear mastery from such a young age, bright future is what's supposed to be in store for her, that is, until midaras makes an appearance. The generic conception about midara and temptresses makes her family of elvish heritage a target, with public rumors lumping the Ecthen house together with midara.

With her family in captivity and after endured many hardships, Mirima developed a deep hatred both for people and midara, and vow to clear her house names by banishing the creatures from the rift. Even though she sets out in spite of grudge, perhaps all that she wanted is just love and acceptance.

HP:22
WP:18

Basic attacks:

Quick Jab: stab an enemy and quickly take a step back.
Wind Bullet: conjure a small wind magic on the tip of the spear and fires them at the enemy via thrusting.

Special attacks:

Wind Charge: propels herself forward using wind magic and lunge at the enemy with all her might.
Multi-Thrust: jabs consecutively in a quick succession.
Hurricane: conjures a large amount of wind magic and sweeps her spear, creating a large hurricane with her at the center, hitting multiple enemies at once.
Squall Step: conjure a wind magic, and jump towards an enemy, she then thrust at the enemy while letting out a big gust, propelling herself backwards after stabbing, giving her some distance. (Boost)

Signature attack:

Tornado of Terror(10): conjures a very huge amount of wind magic, and step forward quickly right past the enemy's defense. She then stabs diagonally upward toward the enemy's midpoint, letting out a tornado blast at a point blank.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:57 am

On a Sunday morning, Mirima decides to take a break from her quest of clearing her family name in order to clear her head and plan her next move. A hot spring spa is just the thing she needs as it's a perfect opportunity to relax her body while cleaning off the dirt and muck of the road. Not wanting to attract attention to herself, she chooses a smaller establishment out of the way called, "Tsunami Springs". The spa had earned that name after a giant wave swept over it and the surrounding area. Luckily that had been a long time ago and now the hot springs are once again pristine. Mirima arrives, pays the entry fee, stows her belongings, quickly bathes and heads to the sauna clad in only a towel.

Mirima walks into the sauna and a rush of pleasant hot dry air greets her. Inside is another woman seated, clad like herself in only a towel. The woman is strikingly beautiful if even only a glance is given with raven black hair, pink pouty lips, ample bosom despite her tall, lean and toned body. Mirima felt a rush of blood pulsing through her and her heart picking up speed, perhaps sensing this, the woman winked at her and smiled, "Can you believe I don't even exercise? Just 6 light meals a day and plenty of stretching." Both women laughed and thus the ice was broken.
"I'm Mirima, nice to meet you," she offered her hand.
"Torpor, don't ask, my parents are weird," replies the woman who returns the handshake. Mirima sits down opposite of Torpor and a few minutes pass as she takes in the heat. A few minutes turn to several and Mirima gets sleepy. The road and her journey have taken their toll on her, soon Mirima is fast asleep dozing off. Mirima awakes to Torpor tapping her on the shoulder, "Hey, you should probably leave with me before you roast in here."
"Yes, you're right! I just got so relaxed in here." says Mirima.
"I know the feeling, let's try the springs now," replies Torpor and the pair make their way to the springs. They spend the afternoon alternating between the hot and cold springs and swapping stories.

The pair end their session as the sun begins to set on the horizon. Torpor steps out the spring, naked, and turns around to face Mirima while drying off with a towel. "Shame what happened to your family, I want to help." says Torpor. Mirima, who is stepping out of the spring, trips over herself between seeing the full frontal view of Torpor and her offer to help. Torpor catches Mirima and clutches her tightly in her arms accidentally squeezing Mirima into her cleavage. Mirima's heart skips a beat and she has to take a second to compose herself while still in Torpor's embrace. Mirima slowly backs away and can't help but to gaze at Torpor's perfectly round light brown areola and perky nipples. It seems like not only Mirima was excited by what just happened. The women soon regain their better senses and cover themselves in their towels.
"What did you have in mind?" asks Mirima after an awkward silence had overtaken the pair after what had just transpired.
"It occurred to me that in order to beat the midara, you should fight fire with fire. While I'm not a midara I can certainly fight like they do and am capable of so much more." Torpor winks at Mirima.
"What I had no idea! How could you!?," Mirima blushes and once again composes herself. "What must I do to acquire your services?"
"Simple," replies Torpor, "You have to prove you got what it takes to beat me. Master the temptation of Torpor or become my plaything until I tire of you!" she shouts.
"Fine!" shouts back Mirima, and the two agree to meet an hour later at a clearing not far from the spa.

The two women meet at the clearing, ready for battle, as the moon begins it's ascent on the horizon....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Torpor
Female, unknown age but young adult in appearance
Class: Demoness of Sloth and Seduction
HP: 28 WP: 12
Appearance: she is indistinguishable from any other normal person. She has long flowing raven hair with equally dark brown eyes and wonderfully white bronze tanned skin. A pouty smile is perpetually on her natural pink lips that accentuate her dimples quite nicely. As for her body, Torpor wears a white shirt with a dangerously low v neckline going down nearly to her belly button. Her garb barely contains her more than ample bosom which is prone to malfunction making a wonderful diversion for her adversaries. Looking further down one can admire her slender hips and thighs which are clothed by skin tight black pants.

Personality: friendly but also infamously lazy among her peers. She would rather spend an afternoon tanning than training. When not tanning, she keeps to her books.

Basic attacks:
Wardrobe malfunction - flashes the opponent.
Bewitching Aura - any touch against foe begins to cloud their mind with drowsiness and lust.

Special attacks:
Eyes of Exhaustion - locks eyes with opponent and causes sleep.
Relaxing Embrace - sensually hugs and/or kisses her foe.
Tranquil Grinding - inflicts bind status as she mounts and grinds on top of her opponent.

Signature attack:
Lover's Comfort (5)- inflicts "strong" bind status on her opponent as she disrobes and has intercourse with them.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:59 am

(That's a great start, also quite hefty haha. So are they going to be friends like that?)

Mirima prepares her spear, going into a stance. "I must warn you, as the successor of my family's name, my skill is unmatched. I have banished more midaras than you can count."

She then points her spear toward Torpor, ready to lunge. "I hope you don't get hurt too much." A hint of concern is showing in her tone, since her opponent right now is her friend.

Mirima then dashes forward. Not knowing how will Torpor fight, Mirima begins the fight with a Quick Jab in order to assert her opponent's strength.

(Quick Jab)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:16 am

(It's up to you if you want them to be friends. Mirima could always win and simply banish Torpor back where she came from. Thought it might be an interesting twist with your character's predisposition towards midara though)

Quick jab rolls a 20! Hit! (I'll be using a d20 BTW)

Mirima chargers towards Torpor unexpectedly fast and targets Torpor's right leg with the spear and lands a solid blow before she can react. The spearhead certainly pierces Torpor as she isn't wearing any armour and were she human she would certainly be reeling in pain from the hit. However, as easily as the spear went it in, Torpor pushes it out with not even a trace of gore on the spearhead. Mirima is too shocked from seeing this as she is about to be attacked herself.

Bewitching aura rolls a 8, hit!

With her hands still on the spear shaft Torpor pulls it and Mirima toward her. Not wanting to give up her weapon, Mirima gets pulled along until she is face to face with Torpor who puts a hand on her face.
"You may of banished plenty of midara, but you've never fought one of my kind." Torpor smiles and can feel the grip slacking on the spear so she runs her other hand on Mirima's. Gently massaging it, Mirima let's go of the spear with her right hand and Torpor interlaces her fingers together. Torpor runs her other hand from Mirima's face to the hand she's holding and removes the leather glove sheathing it. Mirima's hand is trembling and Torpor gently massages it with both her hands.

Mirima's HP = 21
Torpor's HP = 27
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:31 pm

(Let's see how the battle progress first. Anyway, what's the minimum for a hit?)

She's not lying about her capabilities. Just a touch, and the lancer immediately felt weak. It's not normal, Mirima can feel power similar to midara at work here, not to mention her reaction to the spear....

"What are you... Exactly?" Mirima can't help but to ask, "Are you sure you're not midara?"

Mirima steels her thought and pull her hand out of Torpor's grip. She then take a step back and prepares a wind magic, "So a basic, physical attack have little to no effect on you, but how about this?"

Her right hand still a bit weak, she hold the spear with her other hand and launches a Wind Bullet!

(Basic attack: Wind Bullet)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:22 pm

(5 or more for basic and 7 or more for a special attack, updated the rule thread to reflect that. D100 is a little much for me.)

Wind bullet rolls 14, hit!

"I'm a demon if you must know. Don't worry I won't ask you to make a deal with the devil, just me." Torpor winks as she causally reveals her identity, right before she gets hit by the wind magic. Torpor braces for it by crossing her arms and shielding her body. Torpor is slightly staggered by the high velocity blast of wind but otherwise unharmed.

"My turn!" Torpor says as she stares deeply and longingly into Mirima's eyes (eyes of exhaustion rolls a 14, hit).

Mirima can't help but to maintain eye contact with the bewitching beauty. She stares deeply into the dark pools of Torpor's eyes and finds herself fast asleep and dropping to a knee!

Mirima is asleep and Torpor gains an extra attack (relaxing embrace).

Right before Mirima completely topples over Torpor moves in to catch her and pull her up into her eager embrace. Mirima awakes to find herself tightly held in Torpor's arms, face to face with the vixen herself. Still groggy from the sleep, Torpor takes the opportunity to remove Mirima's other glove and holds her left with her right, locking fingers. Torpor can feel Mirima's heart racing from this distance and it brings a grin to her face.

Mirima's HP 17
Torpor's HP 26, WP 10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:06 pm

"Ungh... What is this...." Mirima finds her conciousness slipping away, while the rest of them is filled with the need to relax her head in Torpor's embrace, especially in her bosom.

"So you are a demon..." said Mirima. But what is a demon exactly? And what is her purpose? At first Mirima thought that demon is synonymous with midara, but she can't have that kind of thought, as that would make her the same as those that rejected her family. But still, she can't help to relate the word demon with evil, "Did you trick me to battle you so I can be your slave? Was it all only a ruse?"

Realizing how dangerous she is, the lancer executes her next move. She thrusts powerfully to the demon's midrift and lets out a big gust from the tip in order to create a distance between them!

(Boost attack: Squall Step
I still don't fully understand how this boost works, mind guiding me for a bit?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:14 pm

(Basically boost is a way to deal double damage on a basic or special attack or heal yourself for 2 health. I wanted a versatile but simple hero skill for them to turn the tide of battle.)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:49 pm

(So do I have to post my choice now or at the next turn? I planned to deal double damage.
Also if I choose to heal, would I lose my turn at that time?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:10 pm

(Yes it's your choice and no you heal in addition to your next action. I guess I should clarify that. Be sure to check the rules soon.)

Squall step rolls 4, fail.
Wardrobe malfunction rolls 12, success

As Mirima vanishes and reappears before Torpor she stops dead in her tracks upon seeing that Torpor's breasts are no longer covered by her loose fitting V-neck shirt. Apparently the gust of wind Mirima had created with her special move had caused this. Mirima blushes while Torpor massages her own breasts for a few seconds before slowly tucking them back in. Mirima's mind flashes back to their prior encounter and she can't help but to want to be caught in the middle of Torpor's boobs.

Mirima HP/WP 16/17
Torpor 26/10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:47 pm

(Okay, one last thing, I was under the impression that the boost moves can also deal damage, but how much damage can it deal actually?)

For a fleeting moment, Mirima's mind was filled with Torpor's captivating bosom, her eyes were fixated on the display until her senses kicks in. She shakes her head, and though still blushing, puts up a strong display. She points her spear at the demoness, and while putting conscious effort to not let her tone waver, speaks, "You didn't answer my question. Was it true that you deceived me? What is your true intention?"

Although from her seemingly less than ideal stance, Mirima immediately follows her question with myriad of quick pierces.

(Multi-Thrust)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm

(Lol tried to make it simple but failed. Upon boosting, on your next turn you may either heal 2 HP, in addition to your next action, or double the damage of your next basic/special attack. Does that make sense? Do you like that mechanic?)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:18 pm

(Lol sorry for the trouble, I guess I worry about the details too much. I thought you can use boost moves to support while also dealing chip damage, though that would make it quite imbalanced. Thanks, now I know what I should use it for.)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:34 pm

(Nope, either heal or deal extra damage)

Multi thrust rolls for 7
Tranquil grinding rolls for 8

Not waiting for Torpor to reply, Mirima lets loose a barrage of spear blows and connects several hits on Torpor but each time she comes back for more. When Mirima tires, Torpor takes her chance to trip up Mirima and she assumes a dominant mount on top the warrior. Torpor leans down Mirima's face and plants a gentle kiss on her lips.

Mirima is now bound and must struggle to break free!

"Although I'm a creature born of darkness and flame I have since shed my original purpose. My debt is paid and I no longer prey upon angels and mortals. I simply take but a fraction of your life force in exchange for my carnal delights." Torpor purrs into Mirima's ear.

Mirima HP/WP 14/16
Torpor 24/9
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:22 am

Even though there's sincerity in her words, Mirima still a bit doubtful, "And I'm supposed to believe that?" Mirima scoffs, trying her best to act tough. That kiss just now felt too good, but she can't show that in her face.

"Well you're not getting your way that easily!"
(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:27 am

Struggle rolls for a 10, fail

Even though Mirima tries to roll Torpor off her, she is easily overpowered and still pinned under her.

"I've been called many things before, but if you think midara fits better then call me that by all means. Just don't go screaming your cute little head to all the villagers because pitchforks and torches is such a tired trope. I don't mean to deprive you of your life, unless you mean to do the same to me."

Torpor gives Mirima a good squeeze between her hips while starting to undo the harnesses on her armor.

Mirima's HP/WP = 13/16
Torpor's HP/WP = 24/9
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Mirima is silent upon what Torpor just said. She rolls her eyes to the side, something seems to be filling her mind....

Then her mouth opens, "No, you know I can't do that," sadness starts to well in her words. "I mean, I've experienced it firsthand, being chased by villagers that is... and I know the feelings too well how dreadful it is...".

Suddenly she notices Torpor is starting to undo her armor. "W-wait! That doesn't mean I give you free reign to do as you pleases!"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:32 am

Struggle rolls a 20, Mirima breaks free!

"Shame, I was beginning to enjoy where our conversation was going," Torpor sighs and prepares for Mirima's next attack.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Mirima stumbles away from the demon while covering her chest with one of her hands, afraid of being caught again. She then turns to face her opponent once more, but at the sight of Torpor, the lancer swallows a big gulp. She was enjoying it also, and a bit curious with what the demon will do next. The lancer commands herself to stay strong, and decides that she must compose herself.

"Well... We can have a nice little chat..." said Mirima while walking slowly to Torpor, "after I defeat you!" and unleashes a big gust of wind to blast both of them in opposite direction!

(Squall Step)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Squall step rolls a 14, success

Mirima charges home towards Torpor while readying her wind magic attack and is surprised she isn't bothering to defend herself. Instead she's merely standing there with a determined look in her eyes, defiant of the attack headed straight her way. "Oh no!" Mirima thinks as she's about to land her attack, she's seen this look in her eyes before. Suddenly she gets drowsy as she's blown opposite of Torpor and her eyes begin to shut uncontrollably.

Eyes of exhaustion rolls a 13, success

While Torpor took a heavy blow from Mirima's Squall step, it was she who was left standing thanks to her sleep magic. Torpor takes a minute to brush herself off before walking towards Mirima. "I've the advantage now, but I better finish this before she turns the tide," Torpor thinks to herself. Torpor finds Mirima on the ground, laying on her side with her spear several feet away. Luckily Mirima didn't take any damage from the fall as she must of been conscious enough to break her fall. Torpor decides to give her something pleasant to awaken to.

Bewitching touch rolls 20, success.

Torpor gently straddles Mirima and starts shaking her to rouse her from her slumber. As Mirima comes to, Torpor plants a firm kiss on her lips while cupping her face in her hands.

"Sorry about before, love, you caught me by surprise with your swiftness so I had to put you out. Let's say we finish this so we can get down to the fun stuff," says Torpor as she leans Mirima into her for another kiss.

Mirima 10/15
Torpor 22/8 HP/WP
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 am

(Wait, how come Torpor's HP is decreased, wasn't boost moves supposed to be non-damaging? What I want to choose for the boost is heal btw)

"Ungh..." Mirima can only moan under the beauty's gentle care, her mind is muddled and her resistance is whittling away. Torpor's proposition starts to sound not bad... Good, even, and with kiss after kiss added with each of passing moment, it's only a matter of time until Mirima happily reciprocates her offer.

Yet, as drowsy as she is, Mirima tried to gather her will to fight. "No... If I lose that easily against you, how am I supposed to win against the midaras? Even if I must lose, at least I have to try to fight as long as I can!" after shaking the demon, Mirima charges forward using the power of wind, and lunges fiercely towards Torpor!

(Wind Charge)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:14 am

(Since your last move was a special attack it still did two damage. You may now double the damage of your next attack or heal this turn. I think I'll revise the rules to differentiate this after the rp. I'll need some feedback on how the battle went in general too).
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:18 am

(I've got many here, I'll give you my review of the rules later on. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:25 am

Wind charge rolls a 4, fail

Mirima rolls over with Torpor still on her and they go for a tumble. Mirima rolls towards her spear and picks up nimbly while Torpor is still on the ground and lunges at her with all might! Torpor narrowly dodges the spear and gains her footing once more.

Wardrobe malfunction rolls a 3 fail

Torpor goes to undo her shirt to distract Mirima but only succeeds in breaking a nail somehow. "Damn it!" She shouts. Mirima takes this opportunity to catch her breath and recover.

Mirima 12/14
Torpor 22/8
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:37 am

Again, her combo failed. "She's tough," Mirima thought to herself. Not only her charm, the way she dodge and handle the lancer's attacks proves herself to be an experienced fighter. Mirima need to end this quickly if she want to win.

With that, Mirima executes another Squall Step in order to turn the tide of battle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor   Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless Saga: Mirima vs Torpor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next