Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kalin in Paradise

Go down 
+14
abstertrek
guametsunami
monked80
CrimsonTercel
kissfan
NeoGeno450
Lightshock16
Yuna
SomeGuy
wolfzero001
anon64
Urago_
VulcanS
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Since I liked some of the choice based quests that used to be on here and no one seems to be doing any right now, I thought I'd try my hand at one. As I'm not sure how responses will work out, I think I'll try it where if I get at least two leaning towards one option out 3 or more responses to a post, I'll go with that one to cut down on time. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this for a while
--------------------------------------------------------------

Kalin sighs as he rechecks his map. He'd been lost in the mountains for the last few days and had no idea where the main trail was or if he was even anywhere close to civilization. To make matters worse his food supply was starting to run out and there was no telling when he'd start to keel over with exhaustion. He was determined to find some place he could rest and after continuing his trek through the woods, he finally stumbled across a large stone pathway. There was no way this was the main road, but it certainly had to lead somewhere so Kalin decided to follow it for a bit until he stumbles across something unbelievable. Ahead of him he sees a small town filled with lush gardens and large sparkling mansions hovering over them. In front of all of it lies a giant gate and a lone female guard watching the entrance. It almost seems a little too good to be true, but civilization is civilization so Kalin figures he might as well ask for some help.

"Excuse me" he says walking up to the guard

"My, my. It's certainly been a while since I've seen a man around here. How can I help you sweetie?" asks the guard

Men around here? I guess this is a convent or something Kalin thinks to himself. "I've been stuck wandering these mountains the last few days and I was wondering if you could spare a place to rest" he says

"Why certainly" chimes the guard. "Just follow me"

She opens up the gate and as Kalin passes through it he feels a strange sensation but quickly shrugs it off. They walk into the guard station near the entrance and the guard offers him some mints as they sit down. "So what is this place exactly?" asks Kalin

"We call this place Paradiso" says the guard "It's something of a little getaway for our male visitors"

"Male?" says Kalin "You made it sound like there were only women here earlier"

"Did I? It has been a while since we've had any here but it's the job of our girls here to provide the men that arrive with special...services if you know what I mean~" the guard winks suggestively.

Kalin's not sure if he likes where this is going "So are human girls the one providing these "services" you mentioned?"

"Oh no, it's all the work of succubi" says the guard calmly sipping tea "why else keep this place so secluded?"

"Uh-huh..." says Kalin "Well if you don't mind I'll just rest here for a bit and then be on my way"

"Sorry, but I'm afraid that's going to be a problem" says the guard "It's impossible for you to leave right now"

"What?!" says Kalin

"You see when you passed by the gate earlier, you activated a special barrier designed to keep any men that wander in here from escaping" says the guard

"You've got to be kidding me!" Kalin says jumping out of his chair angrily as he puts up his fists "Let me out now!"

"Relax, sweetie I'm just a guard here I don't make the rules. See those buildings over there" says the guard continuing to sip her tea as she points towards the sparkling mansions Kalin had noticed earlier. "Inside each of them is a special seal to deactivate the barrier. All you have to do is press all four of them and you're home free"

"Something tells me it's not as easy as you're suggesting" Kalin snides

"Heh, well you'd be right about that. Like I said before, you're the first male we've had here in a while so if the lesser succubi get a whiff of you, they'll be liable to kiss and fuck your brains out. Of course they're far from the most dangerous thing here."

"Greeeeaaattt..." Kalin sighs

"See those mansions are also the residence of the four Great Succubi who run this place and they're a lot more, shall we say...frisky"

"Anything else you want to tell me?" Kalin asks

"Just one more thing" she says pointing to Kalin's shoulder as he notices a strange looking brand on it that vaguely resembles a heart. "That's something of a tracking system the Great Succubi came up with to make things more interesting. Right now none of the succubi can sense you, but the more of them you encounter and get "cozy" with the more it'll emit a special aura that'll make it easier for them to find you"

Kalin sighs again "Well thanks for the explanation I guess."

"Don't mention it. It's one of my duties as the guard here. The succubi think it's more fun when the men know what's at stake" says the guard having finished her tea.

Kalin gets ready to walk out the door, but the guard says "Wait just a minute, sweetie." as he turns back around. "Technically I'm supposed to alert the others that there's a fresh male on the premises...." the guard continues "but I suppose I might "forget" to sound off the alarm, if you give me a little sugar~" she purrs as she forms her lips into a pucker

---------------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Give the guard what she wants. She seems harmless enough
B) Make a run for it
C) Try persuading her to let him go
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:51 pm

A.)
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:16 pm

A)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:27 am

A
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Hmmm.... Seem a bit easy and you guys might hate me but I smell a trap so, C. xD
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 pm

(Looks like enough of you went with A so time to move on)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalin decides to comply with the guard's request and gives her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Mmm..." purrs the guard "Very good, sweetie. Just for that you get a freebie" she says pointing to the heart brand again "Still you'd best keep your...interactions with the other girls here to a minimum if you don't want that thing sending a signal"

"Thanks I guess." says Kalin heading out again

"Good luck~" chimes the guard

Kalin heads out of the guard station and into a nearby garden. So far there don't really seem to be any succubi around but he figures that's mainly because no one knows he's here yet. He continues to dart around the garden and gets close to the entrance of the first mansion. He heads towards it when he suddenly hears a couple of female voices giggling and the door creaking open.

---------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Head in the other direction. If he's fast enough they may not spot him
B) Quickly head towards the door and hide by the side of it until whoever comes out moves
C) Move straight towards them. He only heard a couple of voices and he could likely deal with them before anyone else is alerted
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:45 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:18 pm

I'll "B" waiting for the results of this~
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:48 pm

...Something something B pun...
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:27 pm

B, as in Blood and Thunder-
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:00 am

B
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:30 am

(B it is)
------------------------------------------------

Kalin quickly rushes to the side of the door before it's fully opened and can barely make out a pair of girls walking out of it and chatting. He prays nervously to himself that they don't turn around and notice he's there but thankfully they don't and as soon as there's enough distance between them, he hurries inside. The walls off the mansion are all a bright pink color with purple hearts decorated across them, and Kalin can smell the sweet scent of various perfumes wafting through the air, though he can't exactly tell where they're coming from. At the very least there still don't seem to be any succubi wandering the halls so they must be resting in their rooms somewhere. He notices several doors on the floor he's currently on as well as a giant staircase leading up the stairs with a few more rooms located at the top. Most notably though, there's a large doorway located on both floors that seem like they could be important. It's possible that one of them could lead to the first seal, but they could also be a trap or worse yet lead straight to one of the Great Succubi.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Head through one of the small doors on the first floor
B) Head through the large door on the second floor
C) Head through one of the small doors on the second floor
D) Head through the large door on the second floor
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:15 am

when in doubt

I choose the D)
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:52 pm

let's start off nice and easy and go with A)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:59 pm

D as in Dankey Kang
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:08 pm

D as in....um.... not different?
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:39 am

(Guess we're going with D)

------------------------------------------------------------

Kalin decides to go for one of the small rooms on the second floor and quickly ascends up the stairs. To his happy surprise, it turns out to be the room where this mansion's seal is located as he sees it floating in the middle glowing brightly. He touches the seal and it stops glowing as he breathes a quick sigh of relief but suddenly a loud sound like a siren goes off for a couple of seconds and completely startles him before it stops.

Oh great thought Kalin. Would have been nice of the guard to mention this...

He had more important things to worry about though. There was no way anyone didn't hear that and if that was some kind of security measure then it was only a matter of time before someone came in to check on it. There was no way he was going to get out from where he came in time so he quickly looked around for some place to hide or escape. He noticed a few barrels lying in the corner of the room, a small door in the back and a floor tile that looked out of place and some stairs below it, but there was no telling where it lead to, nor the door behind him but he needed to pick an option fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Hide behind the barrels
B) Go for the small door in the back
C) Take the secret staircase
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:02 am

I C) an oppourtune way out!
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Lightshock16 wrote:
I C) an oppourtune way out!
I C) what you mean.

we are completely awful
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:12 pm

It's no cardboard box, but I'll go with A
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:12 pm

She sells C) shells by the C) shore-
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:36 am

Alright looks like it's C.
-------------------------------------------------

Kalin descends down the hidden staircase unsure of where he's headed. As he gets further down the stairs, it's getting noticeably darker and there's a sweet pungent smell in the air that he can't quite put his finger on. However when he reaches the bottom of the stairs it occurs to him it might be perfume and when he considers turning around he hears a large sound like a door shutting behind him as well as some girlish giggling.

Suddenly the lights turn on and Kalin sees he's in a room with several lesser succubi, who judging by their makeup, seemed to be expecting him.

"I swear they fall for it everytime" says one of the girls

"What?" says Kalin looking around nervously

"You didn't think there'd REALLY be a hidden staircase that leads outside did you?" says another "It's a little trap we set up that leads straight to us"

Kalin facepalmed as he realized his mistake and starts panicking as the girls move in to surround him. He sees another door on the other side of the room that's likely the exit and tries to make a run for it but before he can open it the girls tackle him and start plastering him relentlessly with kisses, with the combination of their soft lips and their sweet perfume leaving him in a daze.

(Detection: Level 1)

"Now then...what should we do with him?" says one of the girls

"Well we should probably send him to Lady Lujuria" says another

Lujuria? Must be the Great Succubus in charge of this place thought Kalin

"I vote we have some more fun with this cutie pie first~" a third says giving Kalin a kiss on the cheek

"But we might get punished if she realizes we touched him first" says a fourth.

The girls start arguing over what to do next and their attention is now partially turned away from Kalin as he snaps out of it. There's a chance he might be able to make it to the other door but there's still way too of them for him to have a chance without some kind of plan. He turns around and notices the light switch for the room by the door he came in from and there's a chance he could work with that but he'd have to act quickly. Of course stalling for time is always an option...

-------------------------------
What should Kalin do?

A) Go straight for the other door
B) Light switch, then other door
C) Attempt to stall for time by letting the girls call their master
D) Attempt to stall for time by pretending to give himself over to them
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:36 am

Hmm. I'm thinking let's B) quick and decisive!
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:36 am

Hmm. I'm thinking let's B) quick and decisive!
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:52 am

B)

im too tired to think of a pun right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kalin in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalin in Paradise
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next