Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kalin in Paradise

Go down 
+14
abstertrek
guametsunami
monked80
CrimsonTercel
kissfan
NeoGeno450
Lightshock16
Yuna
SomeGuy
wolfzero001
anon64
Urago_
VulcanS
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:14 pm

D. Because the girls want it. =3

I have no idea why it posted 3 times though.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:36 pm

B)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:26 am

B!
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:09 pm

B is for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:24 am

(sorry I took so long to respond but I was busy and had some trouble deciding how I wanted things to go next)

Option B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the girls are busy arguing, Kalin reaches for the light switch and turns it off, causing them to panic in confusion. He makes a quick beeline for the direction of the door and manages to open it before they can grab him. Outside of the room is a long straight hallway and he decides to head down it as quickly as possible since it's only a matter of time before the girls catch up with him. Eventually he comes to an intersection and finds three paths before him. One leads up another set of stairs, one leads to a door with light peaking out of it, and the other is another large and ominous looking door. Of course there's no telling where any of these lead and it's possible he might have a better chance just dealing with the pack of succubus girls behind him to find an exit.

-------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Head up the stairs
B) Head for the door with light
C) Go through the large door in the middle
D) Try negotiating with the succubus girls to find a way out
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:11 am

Okay that door with light oeering out of it...I C) a Trap.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm voting on D. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:56 pm

I'll B) waiting.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:07 pm

LipsInfinity wrote:
(sorry I took so long to respond but I was busy and had some trouble deciding how I wanted things to go next)

Option B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the girls are busy arguing, Kalin reaches for the light switch and turns it off, causing them to panic in confusion. He makes a quick beeline for the direction of the door and manages to open it before they can grab him. Outside of the room is a long straight hallway and he decides to head down it as quickly as possible since it's only a matter of time before the girls catch up with him. Eventually he comes to an intersection and finds three paths before him. One leads up another set of stairs, one leads to a door with light peaking out of it, and the other is another large and ominous looking door. Of course there's no telling where any of these lead and it's possible he might have a better chance just dealing with the pack of succubus girls behind him to find an exit.

-------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Head up the stairs
B) Head for the door with light
C) Go through the large door in the middle
D) Try negotiating with the succubus girls to find a way out

B looks too legit. A
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:07 pm

I seem to be 2 years too late, but I'll vote B
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 pm

(Eh, why not?)

Option B
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalin walks through the door of light and finds himself in what appears to be...a bedroom? The walls are plastered with an even brighter shade of pink than the rest of the mansion and bigger hearts to match. Towards the side of the room is a vanity mirror surrounded by a variety of makeup tools and in the middle is a large pink bed with a strange looking young woman in the middle. Judging by her horns she appears to be a succubus, but her apperance seems to be a bit different than that of the lesser succubi he encountered earlier. She has fluffy pink hair and her clothes appear to be made out of wool with a fluffy but skimpy tank top barely covering her massive chest and a fluffy skirt that draws attention to her similarly large rump. Kalin gets the distinct feeling she might be one of the Great Succubi and while she appeared to be sleeping, there was no telling what might happen if she woke up and saw him. The succubus started to groan and Kalin realized he needed to act quickly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should Kalin do?

A) Wait for the succubus to wake up and try talking to her. Maybe she's reasonable.
B) Try and make a quick exit before she completely wakes up
C) Try to attack the succubus before she finishes waking up
D) Try and hide under the bed until she leaves
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Option A.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Give em the D.)

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 11:35 am

definitely D
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:32 pm

some pun involving the letter A
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 pm

I'll say D
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:57 pm

I vote A
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Option A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kalin decides to wait for the succubus to awaken in the hopes that she can be reasoned with. After a few minutes, the succubus wakes up with a loud yawn and spots Kalin "Oh my, what a cutie~" chimes the succubus excitedly "Mmm...if I knew I was going to have a guest, I'd have freshened up a bit.”

“So you must be Lujuria right?” asked Kalin

“Yep that’s me” chimes Lujuria “But enough talking. Let’s get smooching. Just a moment, sweetie" she continues as she snaps her fingers and Kalin suddenly finds himself trapped in a giant ball of wool. She then turns her attention to her vanity mirror as she starts preening herself with makeup, occasionally looking back to make sure Kalin's watching. As she turns her attention back towards Kalin, she pulls out a tube of pink bubblegum lipstick and generously applies it to her plump lips as she coats them in a few thick layers of hot pink and finishes with a loud smack “Let’s snuggle cutie-pie!~” coos Lujuria as smothers Kalin with her large breasts and peppers his lips with a barrage of sloppy wet kisses, making his member harder and harder with each smooch and sending his brain straight to cloud nine.

(Detection: Level 2)

As Kalin’s member rises to attention, Lujuria giggles excitedly and said “Looks like you wanna skip straight to the fun part~. So how do you wanna cum sweetie? These lips?” she said putting her finger to her bottom lip “or this one” she said grabbing her skirt and gazing at Kalin lustfully.

What should Kalin do?

A) Let her give him a blowjob
B) Let her have her way with him with her shaft
C) Pretend to accept her offer for a blowjob and look for a chance to give her a sneak attack
D) Pretend to accept her offer for sex and look for a chance to escape
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Is this even a question? A babyyy
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:08 am

I'll say D. Best case (depending on your view) the chase/escape continues and we get more kisses down the line, worst case, Kalin gets captured here and we get kisses at the same time.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

i vote b. After using her shaft, she should just kiss him.
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:57 pm

I vote for D
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:53 am

A) all the way

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 6:09 pm

I vote D
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 6:49 pm

D it is
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalin tries to shrug off her advances and attempts to improvise an escape. "I...uh...wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer but maybe we should take this to the bed?"

"Sounds good to me. After you, sweetie~" cooed Lujuria as she lured Kalin further away from the door. As she pushed Kalin onto the bed and prepared to pounce on me, he reached over towards her vanity mirror and grabbed one of her bottles of perfume before spraying it in her face. The scent of the perfume was strong to leave her gasping for air and Kalin used the opportunity to make a run for it. As he headed back into the hallway though he heard a voice say "Look, there he is~" as he turned to see the group of lesser succubi he had ditched before had spotted him and were now running in his direction. Kalin bolted for the stairs in a panic but two of the succubi were already blocking them, winking and making kissy faces at him. The situation had gone from bad to. Fortunately one end of the hallway was still free, but there was no telling if he'd be able to make it before they could grab him.

What should Kalin do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A) Accept his fate and let these girls have their way with him
B) Head back into Lujuria's room and let her have her way with him
C) Head for the empty part of the hallway
D) try and push through the two succubi guarding the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalin in Paradise   Kalin in Paradise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalin in Paradise
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next