Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Longform open rp The Rift

Go down 
+7
tsurugikage
hertzez
muffinfortress
Badoxe
Lightshock16
SomeGuy
LipsInfinity
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Akame used the newbie's presence to her advantage! "If this is a two way portal for her....." Akame runs in front of the portal and taunts her attacker to tackle her. "Maybe it will be for me as well if we're touching!"
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:21 am

Mark just remained back. There were clearly more than enough fighter's here, heck there were only two Midara. He saw no Advantageous decision in rushing headfast into battle when they had their enemy totally outnumbered, so he hung back, watching on as the battle continued on.
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Tsurugi had drew his blade and points it to the enemy. He was hoping to ambush her while she was busy with another attacker. He thrusts his blade in her direction.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Vincent

Vincent turns on Jessica, moving to pull her into a viscous grapple, aiming to cause significant spinal damage (45). However as he pulls Jessica towards him, she uses his motion to quickly get close enough to go in for a smooch (82). She quickly forces her lips against his, his attempt at a grapple dies as her kiss quickly overwhelms the fighters senses. She holds her lips on his for a good while before breaking away, giving him a loving smile. She waves at him playfully before running off to continue the fight.

Zeal

Zeal fires a bolt of psychic energy at Jessica (13) but the hyperactive girls playful movements are so erratic that the blow doesn't hit. Seeing the blast whizz past her however, causes her to retaliate. She leans towards on one leg and blows zeal a kiss (54). A pink heart shoots towards him and collides with his face. Zeals pulse speeds up slightly as an unnatural warmth flows through him

Daniel

The newcomer decides to take aim, the portal doesn't seem active and the Temptresses seem outnumbered so why not end this decisively now? He looses an arrow at Jessica (34) It hits the Midara in the arm, blood trickles from the wound as the girl pulls the arrow out, Daniel notices that the wound seems to be healing exceptionally quickly well. Jessica turns her attention to Daniel and strikes a cute pose, winking at him. (6) His heart races slightly, but her cuteness was just a distraction. From behind, Pix wraps her arms around him and begins kissing and sucking on his neck. She whispers into his ear "You should pay more attention to your surroundings sweetheart." Before licking his lobe teasingly as she runs her hands along his crotch

Akame

Akame positions herself carefully in front of the Rift itself. "Come get me!" She calls to Jessica (40). Upon hearing the challenge, Jessica complies, unluckily for Akame, she does so very effevtively. While the beauty does recklessly tackle her into the portal, some strange energy prevents them both from entering(76) As Akame works out that her plan has failed, and adjusts to the reality of being stuck with Jessica on top of her. The girl speaks "I'm not just good at cute little kisses y'know". She gives Akame a smouldering gaze as she reaches down and begins stroking the assassins groin over her bodysuit. Akame involuntarily let's out a moan of pleasure. As she does, the rift starts to glow brighter.

10 lust reached! A new Midara is called forth!

(New mechanic, compelling, a Midara can influence a character to take an action every so often, on player turns you can attempt to fight off the urge and counter attack, if failed, the user will comply with the Midaras wishes on their turn, and be open for attack on the Midaras. also introducing standard binds that have to be successfully escaped before a user can roll

With this many players, I feel I gotta give the Midara a couple of advantages, although players can also attempt to bind Midara in grapples etc. Compelling moves are introduced to allow for more unique scenarios than just " the Midara kisses the hero").

The rifts glow quickly goes from bright to blinding. As the light fades, a new girl is standing there, smiling at the scene, the area quickly becomes a lot colder.

The newcomer is dressed in a white kimono and has pale skin and jet black hair. Her beauty has a superiority to it, a regality, there's something commanding about how gorgeous she is. She stands about 6 ft tall, probably helping with the intimidation of her looks. She turns to Jessica and speaks.

"Jessica honey, dont want to interrupt your fun, but our guests are getting cold, wouldn't you conjure up some blankets and beds for them?" Jessica leaves akame, giving her neck a good long lick first and springs to the newcomers side

"Of course Lady Aurora!" Jessica snaps
her fingers and theres a sudden flash of light, when vision returns the area around the rift resembles some kind of brothel or club, with many beds, beanbags and blankets scattered around. Even though they used to be outside, it appeared as though 4 walls and a door now contained the fight.
"Thank you darling" Aurora, the icey girl spoke, rewarding Jessica with a kiss on the cheek that almost caused her to swoon. Before turning her attention to Mark.
"You aren't fighting, poor thing you must be too freezing to move, come here and let me warm you up." She says, half caring, half instructing him as she opens her arm and offers to hug him against her more than ample chest, which is perfectly at head height.

The warrior feels a strong compulsion to comply

Tsurugi charges Pix, deeming it unwise to attack Jessica while she's so close to this newcomer. (21) Pix however spins Daniel around, causing tsurugi to stop, lest risk hurting her friend. Pix herself however is too busy enjoying the archer to launch a counter.

Holy:7

Lust 10
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Well, Her chest would've been at head-height if Mark had been of average height. but standing at a tall 6'3", Mark was taller than the newly-apparitioned Aurora. He noticed she seemed to be baiting him in, having noticed his decision to stay out of it for now.

He smirked at her word's, a Burning flame suddenly seeming to be flowing all around his own body, but it was clear it wasn't an ordinary flame, as it was Green in colour, and it wasn't hurting the Warrior at all. "Oh trust me sweetheart, I'm plenty warm already...but perhap's I can accomodate you, or at least keep you 'entertained'." Suddenly, Mark held his sword out, remaining where he was, but suddenly firing a Fireball of sort's from the blade, the Green flame hurtling toward's Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Zeal blushes a bit after that last attack but tries to shake it off. He attempts to focus his thoughts on another big attack and aims for Jessica again.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:06 pm

"Is that how this works?" Akame walks over to Jessica "i think we can off a deal? Lust is your power source correct? I could help you charge it...if you answer some of my questions"
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Tsurugi tried to get his bearings as he looked to the new area.
"Everyone be careful, we have a new threat on the field." He turned his focus to the woman in the white Kimono.
"Alright. She had to change the field because something about the cold. She probably can't handle it... It might be her weakness. Wish I could test that theory."
He looked at the two Midara trying to figure out who to attack. He figures to help Mark against Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:18 pm

You forgot my character's action, i believe, unless i am missing something.
Back to top Go down
mexican dude

mexican dude

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:39 pm

"Damn my head is.... wait what just happened i space out one moment and now there is another enemy and are we in a hotel room?"

Said Vincent scratching his head not understanding the situation at hand very well but nevertheless he was determined to fight.

"Well there is no point worrying about it im just gonna do what i do best CRUSH YOU!"

Vincent will try perform a suplex against Pix
Back to top Go down
muffinfortress

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:54 pm

As much as he didn't want to Daniel tried to break away from Pix, putting some distance between them and loading another arrow.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 am

(Hope I'm not too late Very Happy)

Name: Mirima Ecthen
Class: Lancer
Weapon: Spear

Appearance:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/46/51/9d/46519dd920ac9cdc73ebc383af09ea1b.jpg

Short stature (5'4), small breasts (A cup), golden for both hair and eyes, cute round face, and long ears.
Wear brown clothing mostly made by leather, with a few pieces of armor in some places, and a green cape topped with light brown hooded muffler.

Personality: Cold, stoic, and sometimes a bit harsh especially to midara due to her background, but secretly longing for warmth and tenderness.

Backstory: Modest in every physical aspects from head to toe, Mirima only stands at 5'4 tall and has a modest A cup for her breasts. The only part unusual about her is her abnormally long ears, part of an elvish heritage, which sometimes she hate.

Mirima hails from a prestigious house of female spear users, Ecthen. Gaining recognition of spear mastery from such a young age, bright future is what's supposed to be in store for her, until the rift suddenly broke loose. The generic conception about midara and temptresses makes her family of elvish heritage a target, with public rumors lumping the Ecthen house together with midara.

With her family in captivity and after endured many hardships, Mirima developed a deep hatred both for people and midara, and vow to clear her house names by banishing the creatures from the rift. Even though she sets out in spite of grudge, perhaps all that she wanted is just love and acceptance.

Kinks/weaknesses: Loving, caring, tender touch; compelling and inviting moves, boob hug, kissess.

And also nursing handjob Very Happy (any interpretation is fine, even futa is okay if you don't mind it)

"... I thought it's supposed to be barren wasteland here..." remarks Mirima when she arrived at a place that resembles an inn, complete with beds and blankets.

When arrived, Mirima is immediately greeted with sharp cold, which is bad since her clothing clearly doesn't match the harsh environment. The beds and blankets on the room instantly became the first thought in her mind.

Of course she knows all too well that it's a trap laid by the midara. As she scours the battlefield, it's clear who the main perpetrator is, the beautiful midara dressed in white kimono dress, with sleek, long black hair. With her target found, Mirima prepares her spear, and rushes to attack the snow woman!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Just a heads up my phone which I do all my writing for this got smashed and I'm waiting for it to be sent off to insurance to get replaced. I'll try and fill in this if I get the chance but all I'll have is a shared desktop so not sure if I'll be able to update until I get the replacement, I'll probably still have time to carry on with any smaller rps thatre going on
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:01 pm

(I still did not get an answer on my character's action, and i would like an answer on this subject, but i understand you are busy, so there is no real point in pushing it. I'll just give my action for this round.)

Confused at the new scenario, Borges looked around, in confusion. What the hell....?

Something else seemed amiss...the Giant could swear he had tried to attack...he did, didnt he? Could this be one of the Midara's mind tricks? Yes, i remember, i wanted to grab that beautiful, bea---

NO! I have no idea what the hell is going on here, or why i cant remember, but i'll not become a plaything for these demons!

In fury, Borges wields his axe once again and attempts to strike Pix.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:41 pm

(Just an update on both this and where I'm at in general, I'm basically busy as shit ATM, work, family and social wise, I 100% intend to continue this if interest is still here, really sorry for what must've been a letdown, I'm hoping to be able to get on top of things and back to this as soon as possible)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:29 am

anon64 wrote:
if interest is still here
I'm here! *raises hand

Anyway don't worry anon, like always, just take your time (gosh how many times have I said that? Must've been pretty tiring hearing the same stuff over and over XD).
Back to top Go down
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm here too!
Back to top Go down
mexican dude

mexican dude

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:42 am

sure man take your time is cool
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Name: Etrigan Oakstone
Class:Ranger
Weapon(Dual Wield): A dagger and a small sword.
Appearance: A robust figure, tall and pale, brown eyes, black hair and beard; both really messy.
Personality: Lazy but very cheerful, often cocky.

Motivations/Backstory: With his mother dying at birth and his father being killed at early age, Etrigan didn’t have much of a choice in what he would be. Living on the streets, stealing to live till he had enough age to join the army. In a “unpleasantness” with a superior officer ended up killing him and stealing his horse, since then has been living as mercenary.

I hope it's not to late to join, if it's just ignore this message.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 am

Not too late at all but I'm gonna be continuing my other RP the cupid war for a bit first
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 7:01 am

This RP still open?

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:36 am

Sadly it's unlikely to be continued any time soon
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 am

Thanks Anyway, have a good day

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longform open rp The Rift   Longform open rp The Rift - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Longform open rp The Rift
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2