Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP

Go down 
+9
Badoxe
Ziggy
anon64
argaz003
LipsInfinity
hertzez
SomeGuy
sarcasticspidey
Caustic_Clown
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey guys, I figured I may as well post this now while I have the opportunity. If you've played any previous RPs on this forum, you'll be familiar with the style of gameplay. Simply state what your character is trying to do, and I'll handle the rest(I'll use a random number generator for each action, and the number given will determine success or failure). I will add some new and unique mechanics to the game as it progresses to keep things interesting. Just so you know, each character will require more than just a name and class in order to give this rp a little more depth. Details are below.

*PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!*

Here are the requirements for your character, and I ask all of you do this for your first post before you write what action you will take. This is for my sake, so I can write in a style similar to your characters, and give them each individual attention, to give you more involvement.

1.) Your character's real name, and their superhero alias. (Ex. Jack Smith aka Captain Ranger)

2.) A short description(a few sentences or so) of your character's personality, mainly to help me write their dialogue and villainesses' appropriate responses. If you want to get creative, feel free to add a backstory to them. You also might want to add some motivations as to why your character is a hero, such as losing a family member to a criminal and wanting to give justice, wanting publicity/attention from the media, money or donations for your heroic deeds, etc. (Ex. Captain Ranger chose to become a superhero to protect innocent civilians from criminals, feeling responsibility to use his powers for good. He is a noble and heroic individual, who will selflessly do whatever it takes to protect his friends and innocent bystanders. He is charming, lighthearted, and a genuinely kindhearted guy, but he isn't very funny. Most of his comedy is just corny puns. He's also very gullible and prideful)

3.) List your character's superpower(s). I would prefer you all have one or two powers at most, to make things more fair for everyone and to make it easier for me to write. Having an OP Supermanesque hero is not fun, not creative, and not interesting. You can have two powers, so long as your character isn't too powerful, but if you have a somewhat vague or overly strong power, such as "reality manipulation" or "telekinesis," give it some limit or just pick a different power. If you really want a hero with more than two powers or have a specific reason for wanting more than two powers(I know that many superheroes, such as Spiderman, Wolverine, etc. have more than two powers), then just pm me and we can figure out some weaknesses and limitations. (Ex. Captain Ranger has superhuman strength and superhuman sight, being able to see things at a much greater distance away than others can)

4.) List your character's weakness(es). Every superhero has to have some weaknesses, as an invulnerable hero is boring. These weaknesses can be physical(Ex. a superhero with fire generation powers won't do as well against water or in a room with little oxygen) or mental(Ex. a superhero with a traumatic backstory could be distracted or stop thinking when a villain brings it up), but each superhero is required to have at least one of each, and should be a contrast or flaw to their powers and personality traits. A superhero with two powers must have four weaknesses, and must have at least one physical and mental weakness. The other two weaknesses can be both physical, mental, or a combination. (Ex. Captain Ranger, as strong as he is, isn't very durable, and can't take many heavy hits. His supersight allows him to see far, but when he uses these capabilites, can't focus as well to things nearby, making him vulnerable for a closeup attack from an enemy. Captain Ranger is kindhearted and nice, but very gullible, falling for some of the most obvious traps and gimmicks, and is very prideful, not accepting any help from others and preferring to do things on his own)
NOTE: If you wish, you can write your character's fetishes, preferences, etc. in the weaknesses section and villainesses can react accordingly, using specific attacks and moves to seduce different heroes. Please remember that listing these does not count toward your required weaknesses, and just acts as an extra bonus to those who wish to see certain fetishes and such in the rp.

You got a wire from an anonymous source, telling you that a maniacal scientist, Clareta Steller, has been working on a portal using advanced stolen technology in her underground laboratory to reach another dimension. This could cause many problems, like a black hole, rift in the space time continuum, or whatever comes from that portal. Being a superhero, you decided to go check it out and see if you can put a stop to it. You hear a shrilling laugh nearby, and quickly turn a corridor to see a large room, filled with different technology and machines. Against the back wall lies a circular portal, glowing purple. The laughter you heard came from Clareta, the mad scientist, who is fiddling with buttons and levers on a machine near the portal. "Haha!," she cries. "You're too late hero! My portal's just opened, and nothing can stop me now!" Before you can attack her or figure out how to shut down the portal, a woman enters from the purplish glow. She has long white hair, a tight white jumpsuit complimenting her smooth curves, white boots and red lipstick. (http://www.miracole.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Silver_Sable_81.jpg) She smiles slyly at you. "Mmmmm. Look what we have here. A nice young hero ripe for the picking." You can't help but take in her figure You were expecting some grotesque monster you might see in a video game, not a sexy woman. She notices your distraction and giggles. "I think we'll have a lot of fun hero. My name's Pearl. Wanna know why? Come find out," she taunts, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 am

Dan Smith, aka:Unbreakable

Description: Smith was a soldier in a recent war, he was the leader of a small platoon of men who were wiped out in an ambush, Dan managed to escape and crawl away. While searching for help he came across a hut lived in by an old woman, she let him in and gave him a bed to pass out safely in. While unconscious the woman, a seer, saw his rage and desire for justice and implanted an ancient talisman in his chest, granting him his powers. Using these discreetly to help end the war quickly, Dan returned home to the city of Newport where he defends those who don't have the power to defend themselves.

Powers: The talisman embedded deep within Dans chest works off his willpower, his determination creates a around his body reducing almost all would be harm by around 90%.

Weaknesses:Has no offensive powers and has to rely on using 2 stun batons that he is only self trained with to fight, and the shielding powers of the amulet only works when he is determined to win, when his will is sapped, or he can not focus, he'll become slowly more vulnerable to pain and damage, the shield only blocks violent attacks. Mental: The loss of his squad still haunts him to this day (good enough Spidey?)

Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:53 am

(My Worst Enemy...Name Creating)
Kirito Kirigaya aka The Frost Manipulator

A very sarcastic fighter. Will often make sarcastic jokes or references unless intense in the heat of battle. Doesn't work very well with others and often screws up team work accidentally but is self less and will give himself up for his team if need be. Due to his creative mind he uses his ice powers to recreate useful things for each predicament.

Powers:Granted the powers of ice and snow.
Often uses these models creatively recreate other things suck as flight, swords, shield , armor etc.

Weakness:Physically he is weak to fire or anything too warm due to his powers. He also isn't very muscular so hand to hand combat isn't something he's easy to wain at
Mentally:He doesn't fight anyone he views as harmless and is easily shamed by hearing sad stories of someone's past
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:50 am

I'm in. Let me know if you need me to change/clarify/add anything.

Name: Burton Bowman
Alias: Burton

Backstory: Born in an urban slum, Burton was raised with aged comic books as entertainment during a tough childhood. Not wanting other kids to have the same experience, a grownup Burton began to dress as a superhero, known as simply "Burton," to help local kids. As Burton, he volunteered in his community when not working at a chemical factory, serving in soup kitchens, school functions - eventually he became a local hero. After saving a coworker from an accident and falling into a seemingly deadly mix of chemicals, Burton recovered to discover his new superpowers. Keeping his persona, Burton seeks to protect his area from danger.

Personality: Team-friendly, though Burton tends to talk and act like a Golden Age, cheesy comic book hero: Noble and incessantly optimistic with a distinct moral code. He doesn't tend to negotiate with villains unless someone else is at harm. Burton will start fights with brawn, but may try and think his way out of a situation if his strength fails him.

Powers: Superhuman strength: At full strength, Burton is able to lift a car without much trouble.
Telepathy (limited): Burton can read (not control) minds, but only when he's touching the subject. The subject can sense Burton's mental presence when the telepathy is attempted.

Weaknesses:
(Physical) Lowered resistance to fumes: An apparent side effect of his chemical origins. While physically tougher than most, Burton's strength wavers when exposed to noxious fumes, gases, and smoke. A cloud of something, from pheromones or fumes through a blown kiss to cigarette smoke and perfume clouds, would make him feel sleepy and dizzy.
(Physical) Sexual arousal also weakens him. A climax is a KO.
(Physical) Untrained: While strong, Burton isn't particularly skilled. His attacks may sometimes seem telegraphed to the trained eye.
(Mental) When using his telepathy, Burton is more susceptible to mental suggestions, hypnosis, etc.
(Mental) Overconfident: While not particularly arrogant, Burton hasn't often crossed paths with others that can go toe-to-toe with him, which has made him reckless sometimes and open to easily observable traps.
Adversaries have exploited Burton's smoking fetish, while large breasts, smothering and (of course) kissing all have a particularly potent effect on the hero as well.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:01 am

Name: Josh Lifschitz
Alias: Act NOW!

Backstory: Born as a trustfund kid to an arms manufacturer, he often had fights with his dad after he became old enough to become socially aware of his father's work. In protest, he started travelling the world doing charity work and documenting protests, though still on daddy's dime. During these travels, he found out that when he started living with and unconsciously adopted their behaviour, he could read their minds. The same seemed to work for clothes strongly associated with a certain job. Determined to use his powers for good, he became Act NOW!, a social activist superhero.
Personality: Angsty, guilt-ridden about his privileged upbringing, and vitriolic against all those he deems oppressive, Josh has difficulty working in teams. He is also self-sacrificing to a fault, determined to never back down, and has a hit-and-miss insight into the larger societal implications of vigilante justice.

Powers:
-Method Acting: Act NOW! has insight into what a person may think or is going to do if he starts acting like the person by imitating body language, verbal tics and the like.
-Dressed For The Job: Act NOW! gains an inituitive knowledge of the skills of a job when he dons the get-up associated with it(the costume does not have to be real). This does not work for any costume that is associated with super(natural) powers(e.g., he doesn't gain magic powers when dressed as a wizard), and doesn't improve his physical abilities. He loses these powers shortly after
losing the costume he wears.

Weaknesses:
-Damsel in Distress-he has a weakness for vulnerable women, often being unable to say no to them.
-Nitpicky-he corrects problematic language, goes into longwinded discussions on societal problems, and is generally insufferable to anyone he feels needs educating.
-This Is An Outrage!-Not so much a weakness as a character trait, but he can go berserk when faced with what he perceives as oppression. One day he'll rant at his allies for misogynist thinking, the next day he'll go all out against a villainess because he believes her costume is cultural appropriation.
-Takeover-If he uses empathy or costume powers for a long timespan, there's a chance the temporary manner of thinking will take over. This wears off once he stops acting like other person, or loses the costume.

Kink:
-A Giver, Not A Taker: he wants to be good to the women he's with, which means that he often tries to take control of the situation in order to pleasure the other party.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:31 am

(Great characters guys! I love the attention and detail you each put in. It'll definitely help in my writing. You all can post what action you want to do now.)

You all came into the lab a few moments after each other, not expecting any other heroes on the job. Either this anonymous wire was sent to everyone available or something else is at work. Pearl looks over each of you carefully. "Ooooh!!!," she squeals with delight. "I wasn't expecting so many heroes to play with! And I get you all to myself, for now anyways. So come at me boys, let's get this party started!"
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:43 am

Name: Eix Eden
Alias: E-Burst

Backstory: A genius and college sophomore at one of the most advanced institutions in the world, he he was helping one of his professors work on an experiment that could potentially create a new form of energy capable of powering the entire world. However during the one of the testing phases the experiment went wrong, destroying half the campus and granting him the ability to transform into energy himself.

He was initially horrified at his powers and tried to isolate himself from the rest of the world to contain them, but his professor eventually convinced him to work with him on learning to control them. After gaining control over his abilities and a newfound confidence in them he decided to take on the identity E-Burst and use them to combat criminals while also continuing to research into ways he can use them to solve the world's energy crisis

Personality: Though he was originally afraid of his powers, after learning to control them, he's extremely confident to the point of being a bit cocky and is curious to test his limits though he is also afraid of the amount of destruction he can cause with them. As a genius he does tend to favor strategy and will always analyze his opponents though his confidence in his powers also leads to him occasionally underestimating them.

Powers:

Energy Form: His body can transform into raw energy and it grants him the ability to move at unparalled speeds, fire destructive energy bursts and even survive in the vacuum of space

Invunerability: His energy form is unfazed by physical attacks and all forms of natural energy(this includes forms of energy naturally found on other worlds)

Energy Absorbtion- Can absorb all forms of natural energy and can use it to boost his own abilities

Weaknesses:

Focus: His energy form requires a strong amount of focus to maintain and while he has practiced to strengthen his level of concentration if it's broken, he reverts back to normal and it takes some time for him to be able to use his energy form again

Magic: While his energy body is impervious to physical attacks and all forms of natural energy he is extremely vulnerable to magic and can break his energy form upon contact

Energy Burn: If he uses too much energy at once it can drain him, weakening his powers and requiring him to recharge by absorbing natural energy

Kink:

Has a lipstick fetish and also doesn't do very well with filrtatious women
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:48 am

sarcasticspidey wrote:
(Great characters guys! I love the attention and detail you each put in. It'll definitely help in my writing. You all can post what action you want to do now.)

You all came into the lab a few moments after each other, not expecting any other heroes on the job. Either this anonymous wire was sent to everyone available or something else is at work. Pearl looks over each of you carefully. "Ooooh!!!," she squeals with delight. "I wasn't expecting so many heroes to play with! And I get you all to myself, for now anyways. So come at me boys, let's get this party started!"

E-Burst: "I don't know what you're up to lady, but I won't let you give me the chance to find out". He transforms and fires and energy blast at her
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:01 am

Burton is taken slightly aback by Pearl's appearance and certainly underestimates her, especially with so many heroes at his side. "I don't want to harm you miss, but we must close that portal!" he exclaims with a heroic pose. Burton then rushes toward Pearl and tries to push her away from the dimensional gateway.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:37 am

"Lets just get this over with lady." Kirito rolls his eyes. "Come along quiety and all that stuff.." He then forms handcuffs with his Ice and signals her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:52 am

Act NOW! sees the heroes ganging up on the woman and his first instinct is to protect her, but he realizes this is benevolent sexism. Instead he grabs a labcoat of the nearby rack and puts it on, hoping to study the nature of the portal with SCIENCE! acting.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:24 am

Unbreakable looks bemused at the woman, surely she can't expect to take on one of us, let alone all. "That portal could hurt innocent people miss, please just shut it down"
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:22 pm

(Just to let you all know, I will try to wait at least a few days to let everyone comment and put their next action in, but if there is a long delay, longer than a few days, I may continue and leave your character stationary for that round. No villainess will attack or approach a stationary character, but a stationary character cannot act. Like I said, I'll try to avoid doing this, as I want you all to participate and have fun, but to keep the flow going, it may happen from time to time. Also, Caustic Clown, I'm going to heavily borrow from your RP, mainly the format, but also a few mechanics. Hope you don't mind)

[New Mechanic- Double Digits. Whenever a roll has double digits, the action is either super effective or a critical failure. A super effective action gains double VIRTUE/VICE points, while a critical failure gives a VIRTUE/VICE point to the opposing party, with an appropriate narrative description]

6! Even=success

E-Burst's energy blast directly hits Pearl and knocks her to the ground. "Ahh!," she cries.

5! Uneven=failure

"That kind of hurt," Pearl says. "I don't want to fight, so how bout we just hug it out instead?" She jumps to her feet and runs over to E-Burst, her arms thrown out to give him a big hug. He steps to the side, however, and avoids her, causing her to lose her balance.

46! Even=success

Burton rushes towards Pearl, and as she's off balance, pushes her away from the portal. She once again falls flat on her butt. "Hmmph! You guys won't let me have any fun!," she whines.

22! Even dubs= super effective!

Pearl looks up at Burton and pouts her lips. "Would you be a dear and help me up honey? Please?," she asks sweetly, batting her eyelashes. Being the noble man he is, Burton can't help but give in to her request. He offers his hand and helps Pearl up swiftly. "Ohh thank you soo much!," she cries, hugging him tightly, her pair of breasts pressing tightly against his chest. She looks into his eyes and smiles endearingly. "I don't have much to give you, but I hope this'll do," she says, locking her lips with his. Completely caught by surprise, Burton simply stands in confusion as the woman kisses him. He hears a loud "Mmmwwahhh!" as their lips break, and feels a little lightheaded and fuzzy.

43! Uneven=failure

Though Kirito's demands would probably cause most villains to surrender, especially being surrounded by 4 other heroes, Pearl seems unfazed and smiles sarcastically at him. "Oh, do I have to?," she asks. "I haven't even had any fun yet!"

76! Even=success

Pearl confidently struts over to Kirito and grabs the icecuffs from his hands, crushing them in her grip. She opens her fist and lets the remaining ice chips fall to the ground "You're gonna need some stronger cuffs lover," she whispers into his ear before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Act NOW! successfully puts on a labcoat and begins studying the portal. He feels intelligence and SCIENCE! beginning to swell in his brain. The mad scientist, Clareta Steller, approaches him. Though she may be crazy, she is by no means unattractive(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_534oGtSRagA/TNw5Hjs5txI/AAAAAAAAAN8/Rh3N6Y440FY/s1600/blondsexyscientist.jpg). "Want some help on the portal big guy? I just looove a man in a labcoat!," she declares, giving him a peck on the lips and grabbing his ass.

Pearl turns her attention to Unbreakable. "I wish I could honey, but I don't know how. I promise it won't hurt anyone though. And thanks for not trying to hurt me. Some of your friends are just soo mean!" She winks at Unbreakable and blows him a kiss.

VIRTUE:2(Pearl will be banished at 25 VIRTUE)
VICE:3(Next villainess will appear at 10 VICE)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:34 pm

(No prob, it's flattering)

Act NOW! is somewhat perturbed by her behaviour, but tries not to see her as a lust object. He attempts to extract some information from her. "It's always good to have more women in STEM fields! I know it's not your job to educate me, but can you give me some info on how you've gotten the portal to work?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Unbreakable sighs, from this woman's actions it seems she won't be coming quietly, "I guess we'll have to do it my way then" he growls before lunging at her with his stun batons
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Burton stood slightly stunned as the warmth of Pearl's lips and breasts lingered even after she moved away to deal with the other heroes. 'Great Scott, that was...' he thought with a pause before shaking his head to clear up his woozy arousal. He followed Unbreakable's lead, throwing a heavy right hook at Pearl's body.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Surprised that his first attack wasn't enough to finish her, E-Burst decides to turn it up a notch. "Might burn a bit of energy, but let's see how much he can handle" he says as he attacks Pearl with a larger burst of power
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:26 pm

"Lover? Think your all high and mighty eh?" Kirito remarks freezing the floor in front of her. He hopes to humiliate her as she slips messing up one of her attacks.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:43 pm

The scientist beams, apparently very happy to talk to someone about her work. She speaks quickly and excitedly, causing some of her words slurring a bit. "Well, I've always been fascinated by inter-dimensional travel. It's been my life-long dream to successfully create a portal to travel safely into another dimension. I've read many books and theories of course, but none helped me as much as my patron, who gave me all the resources I needed. I never got to meet him though..." She rambles on about her life, accomplishments, and such, getting a little more than sidetracked. It's not very useful information to Act NOW!, but at least she's preoccupied.

63! Uneven=failure

Unbreakable lunges at Pearl with his stun batons, but Pearl nimbly dodges it, causing him to fall flat on his face. "Hehe, sorry about that sweetie, but those batons look like they hurt!," Pearl exclaims.

27! Uneven=failure

Pearl licks her lips and walks over to Unbreakable, still on the ground. She leans over and prepares to kiss him when...

25! Uneven=failure

Burton charges at Pearl, catching her by surprise. She jumps backwards away from Unbreakable, avoiding Burton's right hook. "You could do some real damage with those muscles! How often do you work out?," she asks flirtatiously.

65! Uneven=failure

Burton doesn't even blink. "You're not going to trick me with your feminine wiles woman!," he shouts. Pearl rolls her eyes. "Man, you guys are soo boring. Lighten up a little bit. Have a little fun, for your own good," she says, shaking her head.

94! Even=success

Unfortunately for Pearl, as she was just saying this, she was distracted enough for E-Burst to shoot another, more powerful blast at her. "Agghh!," she hollers as she gets knocked to the ground. "Why you little...," she mutters under her breath.

74! Even=success

Pearl quickly gets up onto her feet, and rushes over to E-Burst. He hadn't expected for her to recover so fast. She wraps her arm around his neck and leans in so their lips are close. She's even more attractive up close, her lips especially. E-Burst can't help but stare at them, and can even smell the lipstick she's wearing. "You sure are strong," she whispers. "I bet you'd take good care of me, wouldn't you?" E-Burst opens his mouth to respond, and Pearl catches his open lips with her own, forcing her tongue inside and frenching him. She releases him from her hold, leaving E-Burst in a daze and a lipstick mark on his mouth.

55! Uneven dubs=critical failure

Kirito freezes the floor underneath Pearl, but it doesn't really do anything. In fact, she stands firm on the ice, not slipping at all. She laughs. "Did you really think that would work?," she asks, raising her eyebrows and giving Kirito a wide smirk. "Well, uh, yeah I was hoping it would," he retorts. Pearl swiftly slides on the ice towards him, tackling him to the ground with a hug and pecking his cheek. She stands herself up and looks down at Kirito "Yes, lover, I do think I'm high and mighty, especially when I'm looking down at you," she states with another laugh.

60! Even= success

"Come on, I'll help you up." Pearl grabs Kirito's hand and strongly pulls him to his feet, getting him extremely close to her curvy figure. She leans in close to his ear and murmurs, "Just because you use ice doesn't mean you have to be so cold," then licks his cheek, leaving Kirito with a stir in his linens.

VIRTUE:3
VICE:6
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:17 am

E-Burst needs to recharge a bit after his last attack and zips over to the portal to see if it's a viable energy source for him or magic charged.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:21 am

With his mind still a little foggy Kirito decides to build an ice wall around. "Try being high and mighty in behind a wall" he scoffs. Though inside he is disturbed on how effective her attack was.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:57 am

Act NOW! is alarmed at the notion of an anonymous patron, presumably male. So, this poor woman is being exploited to do the dirty work of a coward? He inquires: "Ah, excellent to see someone investing in more opportunities to get women into the hard sciences. What might be the name of this patron, as I know some women who are also eager to level the playing field within this industry."
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:23 am

"I think playtime is over for today," Burton replies as a thought of Pearl's previous kiss briefly flashes through his mind. He stands his ground with a heroic pose and attempts to intimidate her into giving up. "Stand down, miss. We need to close the portal and you're in our way."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Unbreakable quickly jumps to his feet and dashes in for another strike at Pearl
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:02 pm

E-Burst studies the portal for a moment. It's unlike any other energy source he's seen. From what he can gather, the technology for the portal uses a combination of natural energy(electricity), magic, and an energy source he can't identify. He could try to absorb some of the energy used for the portal, but the magical and unidentifiable sources may hurt him or give adverse side effects. Of course, being in a laboratory filled with machines that only use natural energy sources, he could easily recharge his power with one of those instead.

4! Even=success

Pearl looks around her in shock as giant ice walls surround her and form an igloo shape, preventing her from escaping. Kirito can't help but smirk at his success.

22! Even dubs= super effective

"I don't need to try anything iceboy," Pearl declares while giggling. Kirito sees the ice igloo begin to crack, then shatters, ice shards and debris start flying everywhere. Some of the debris hits Kirito and knocks him to the ground. He looks up to see Pearl blowing ice off of her knuckles, which have some shiny white gauntlets with pearls on the knuckles. It would seem as if she broke the ice with her fists. She takes out a compact mirror and a tube of lipstick, taking her time to apply a new red coat. She occasionally looks down at Kirito and winks. Once she's satisfied with her look, she looks down at Kirito and puckers and smacks her lips to tease him. "Pucker up iceboy," she says softly before pouncing on him and covering his face with red kisses while grinding on his crotch. "Don't underestimate me, alright sweetie?" She gets up, blows him another kiss, then saunters away, swaying her hips to let him get a good view of her ass.

The scientist looks away from Act NOW! and there is a brief moment of silence. "Well... I actually don't know his name," she finally says. "What do you mean?," he asks her. "I've never even met him. I knew about him from some of his guys. They approached me and their boss would like to offer me equipment and resources for my research and studies, as long as I made this portal. It was my longtime dream anyway, so how could I say no? They never mentioned his name, only referring him as 'The Big Man.' I don't know anything else about him. Act NOW!'s intellect informs him that she's telling him the truth. Act NOW! realizes there must be some bigger things going on that no one here's aware about.

Pearl looks over to Burton and pouts at him while putting her hands on her hips. "Do you even know what this portal does? Why're you guys so keen on closing it anyways?," she asks him. Burton thinks for a moment. The anonymous wire told him that a mad scientist was creating a portal that could possibly end life as we know it. Now on the scene, the scientist isn't as mad as she was made out to be, but this portal is still a mystery. Before he can say anything though, Unbreakable dashes past him to land another strike at Pearl.

93! Uneven=failure

Unbreakable readies his batons and jabs them at Pearl, however, she's much faster than he anticipated, ducking around him so that she's behind, and punching him hard in the back. Thankfully, his powers prevent him from feeling much pain, but the force of her punch felt like she was made of pure rock. Pearl's gives Unbreakable a look of contempt. "Stop doing that!," she yells. "I think I need to calm you down."

33! Uneven dubs= critical failure

She leans into him to give him a kiss, but Unbreakable lunges his batons at her and they make direct contact. She screams out in pain and falls to the ground, temporarily paralyzed.

VIRTUE:5
VICE:8(WARNING- Next villainess will appear at 10 VICE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next