Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP

Go down 
+9
Badoxe
Ziggy
anon64
argaz003
LipsInfinity
hertzez
SomeGuy
sarcasticspidey
Caustic_Clown
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:58 pm

E-Burst decides to use one of the machines to recharge his powers and focuses on that for a while
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:32 pm

The woman's pout causes Burton to hesitate for a moment, suddenly suspicious of the anonymity of the wire's source. The thought is fleeting - he's well aware of the persuasive effects Pearl has on others. Plus, Burton can see that the woman doesn't seem like a pushover physically, either. 'And if more like her cross through the portal, we could all be in trouble,' he thinks to himself. Refocused, Burton decides to go with his gut and tries to hold Pearl down while she's grounded in hopes of keeping her subdued and giving the other heroes a greater opening.

Last edited by argaz003 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realized hitting her while she's down may have been a little OOC)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Seeing how his normal attacks don't seem to work Kirito creates an ice armor and goes to ram Pearl annoyed from his constant failed attempts "Alright bitch you want me? Here I come!"
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:29 am

Act NOW! begins to understand there's something larger at work here. Were they all dupes of some deeper plot? Act NOW! continues to ask the scientist about the details of how and where she was contacted. Was it perhaps through a wire too?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:49 am

Unbreakable smiles at his success and goes to handcuff his downed opponent
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:03 pm

E-Burst heads over to a strange looking machine in a far back corner, away from the action. The others pay him no attention, so he's free to recharge without interruption. He puts his hands on the machine and begins to feel a flow of energy surge into him.

24! Even=success

Burton quickly rushes to Pearl and easily holds her down with his muscular arms. Still paralyzed, she had no way to avoid being pinned.

97! Uneven=failure

Pearl opens her eyes and looks seductively at Burton. "Lemme go baby and I'll give you a big kiss!" Burton turns his gaze away from her and ignores her to help resist the temptation. She is very attractive after all.

6! Even=success

Kirito dashes towards Burton and Pearl, shouting at Burton. "Lemme at her big guy!" Turning his attention to Kirito, Burton stands Pearl up, and holds her still so she can't get away. He jumps back at the last second to avoid Kirito's attack, with Kirito's hard ice armor ramming Pearl to the ground.  "Oww...," she mumbles to herself. "That kinda hurt."

61! Uneven= failure

Pearl starts to get up, but Kirito freezes a patch of ice underneath her, causing her to slip and fall down again. "You know, I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or pity you," Kirito jokes, nudging Burton with his elbow.

Meanwhile, by the portal, Clareta Steller and Act NOW! continue their conversation. 
"I was first contacted by phone," states Clareta. "Some guy told me his boss had been following my research and studies for several years and was impressed by my results. He said his boss was interested in making a deal with me. I asked why he couldn't talk to me himself, but this guy told me that 'The Big Man' was too busy, and to never talk about him. I didn't really give it much thought. A few days later, some of his associates met up with me outside where I worked. They were big, strong, and mean looking. I recognized one of them by his voice- the same voice from the phone call. He introduced himself as 'El Muerte Súbita.' No idea what that means. He looked Hispanic though: black hair, black mustache and beard, and dark eyes. He looked like a wrestler, I mean huge guy. I couldn't see his muscles under his suit, but I'm sure they were big. Anyways, these guys gave me supplies, technology, and everything else I needed. They said all I had to do was make them this portal, and that they'd check on me every few days to see my progress. They told me I had to build it down here. When I finished it, they said that 'The Big Man' was pleased, and used some weird looking thing to activate it. I built it, and I had no idea what it was! I haven't heard from them since. Is there something you're thinking about?," she asks, looking curiously into Act NOW!'s eyes.

91! Uneven=failure

Unbreakable approaches Pearl, handcuffs ready to subdue her, but is surprised to see her up and seemingly recovered from her last blows. He attempts to get behind her and force the cuffs on her, but she easily steps away from him. "Gotta be faster than that sweetie," she flirts, winking at him.

12! Even=success

"Lemme show you how it's done." Pearl darts around behind Unbreakable and hugs him tightly, wrapping her arms around his waist. She plants several kisses on his neck, before ending things off with one on his cheek. "Isn't that better baton man?," she teases, giggling in his ear.

VIRTUE:7
VICE:9(WARNING- Next villainess will appear at 10 VICE)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:28 pm

"Sorry unbreakable don't mean to be a cock-block but..."Kirito starts kicking Pearl to the wall. He then freezes her to the wall by manipulating ice out of thin air finishing his remark with "do you mind if I borrow her for a second?" He finishes off sneering
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:14 pm

'She's tough,' Burton thinks grimly seeing Pearl recover so quickly. Hoping to get the jump on Pearl while she's being attacked by Kirito, Burton attempts to grab or touch the villainess long enough to read her mind for her abilities and weaknesses. "Let's find out what you're made of," Burton remarks with a swagger as he makes his move.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 am

Act NOW! ponders for a moment. Illegal Mexican workers being exploited in crime dealings? Sounds like Big Corporate is behind this. "I got an anonymous wire to arrive here, and the other heroes probably did so too. We find a portal with supervillainesses coming out of it, and you as the supposed mastermind. I think you're set up as a patsy by whatever mysterious benefactor you had, using your portal to distract us from something else," Act NOW! guesses.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am

After finishing his recharge, E-Burst goes back to the portal to continue looking for a way to destroy it since the others look to have the villanesses distracted
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Slightly taken aback by pearls kiss, Unbreakable backs off for a moment before lunging back in
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 pm

30! Even=success

With a burst of speed, Kirito runs toward Pearl and kicks her to the wall. He doesn't waste a moment either, freezing her in place. The thick cold ice covers her entire body and traps her, at least for the moment.

91! Uneven=failure

The group sees the ice vibrate a little, indicating her struggling, but suddenly stops. She must be still weakened from that last blow. Though they can't see her, the heroes know Pearl must be planning something underneath her ice barrier.

1! Uneven=failure

Burton rushes over to Pearl. Unfortunately, she's completely covered in ice, so trying to read her mind is useless, as he can't touch her. Burton turns around and gives Kirito a 'seriously?' look. He shrugs.

"Really?," asks Steller, giving Act NOW! a look of confusion. "I dunno though. His men made a big deal about this portal. They even threatened me if their boss wasn't happy with it." She shudders as she seems to recall the experience, her eyes looking off into the air, frozen with fear. Act NOW! can't prevent himself from putting his arm around her shoulder to comfort her. She leans on him and hugs his arm tightly, relaxing a bit. She looks up into his eyes like a lost puppy dog. They're a deep blue color. A pretty color. "Besides," she continues, "Why go through the trouble of having some key to activate the portal if it's just a distraction? It's the only way to turn it on and off, and those men have it. Oh everything's so confusing!," she yells into Act NOW!'s shoulder. He realizes it could be anyone: Big Corporate, some supervillain, but what does a portal with super powered villainesses have to do with it?

E-Burst approaches the portal cautiously. He examines it thoroughly, looking for some sort of way to destroy it or shut it off. It's very well built, and made of very hard material. Destroying it would be difficult, even with his extraordinary powers. He finds no switches on it, but there is a slot in the machine nearby, for a sort of key. His intellect surmises that this machine is connected to the portal. As he already knows, the portal uses several different energy types, and therefore, could be unstable if tampered with. He could attempt to destroy it, but as its capabilities are unknown to him, it could react negatively. The most efficient way to shut it off would be with whatever key fits in the slot, but destroying it, or the machine next to it, is also an option.

33! Uneven dubs=critical failure

Unbreakable lunges to the ice, when just then, it shatters into hundreds of tiny pieces, revealing the temptress. She smiles sultrily at Unbreakable and jumps into his arms, and without thinking, he catches her. She wraps her slender legs tight around his waist, pressing her groin up to his, with her breasts pushing against his chest. "Ohhh my hero!," she cries out. "Thank you for saving me. I'll have to give you some reward, won't I?" Pearl puckers her lips, smacking them in front of Unbreakable's face, before shoving her tongue into his mouth and passionately french kissing him. "Mmmmmm," she moans as they kiss. Unbreakable feels his member rise up and press against Pearl's groin as his mind goes numb. "Ooh, someone's a little excited aren't they?," she coos, grinding on him slowly and teasingly

68! Even=success

"Let's have some fun lover, while it's still just us," Pearl whispers endearingly into Unbreakable's ear. She jumps down and releases her hold on Unbreakable, just to bring her hand down to his crotch and grab his throbbing tent pole, squeezing it. Unbreakable lets out a moan, only for Pearl to meet his open mouth with hers, engaging in another liplock. "Take that!," she demands, gently pushing Unbreakable away from her. His brain is in a cloud, and his member is pressing so hard against his pants that he feels it might burst through them.

VIRTUE: 8
VICE:11(Next villainess will appear at 20 VICE)

The heroes see the portal flash a bright light, blinding them for a moment. Another woman casually walks through it. She has long, bright red hair, a great ass, and full, plump red lips, newly coated with lipstick. She wears a tight pair of black pants and a matching cut top, showing off her belly and ample cleavage. "Hey boys," she purrs seductively. "Who wants to dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Upon seeing her Kirito can only groans. "Ugh, another? What kind of portal is this anyways?" He walks up to her and asks as nicely as he can "Mind telling me what this thing DOES. Better yet where you came from? It would be most apreciative." He doesn't seem to have his guard up in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:27 pm

E-Burst decides trying to destroy the machine is too risky and instead decides to talk to this new villaness and see if she is the one with the key
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:27 pm

E-Burst decides trying to destroy the machine is too risky and instead decides to talk to this new villaness and see if she is the one with the key
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:34 pm

Seeing E-Burst and Kirito engage the new villainess, Burton decides to back up the staggered Unbreakable against Pearl. "Let's try this again," he exclaims as he tries to get a hold of Pearl to read her mind and learn her abilities and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:00 am

Act NOW! goes into whiteknight mode: "We can figure out the details later. Right now, we need to find that key! Try to remember as many details as possible that could help us find its location." Act NOW! tries to call the attention of the other guys to tell them they need a key to stop the machine.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:06 am

Unbreakable attempts to put pearl in an armlock so that Burton can act more easily
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:39 pm

(Just to let you all know, when you have a character take action, sometimes it's obvious if there should be a roll, such as when a character attempts to attack, but othertimes, it's not. Sometimes, when characters attempt to get information out of an enemy, there will be a roll to see if they are successful or not, and other times there will simply be a conversation)

[NEW MECHANIC: Unfruitful endeavor- When two or more characters both attack the same person in the same turn, are both successful in their actions, and when the opponent is unsuccessful in his/her first action, the person being attacked cannot roll or take action against the second opponent.]
(All new mechanics added will apply to both sides, unless otherwise stated)

33! Uneven dubs=critical failure

The new temptress smiles mischievously. "If I told you anything, then the fun would be ruined! You'll just have to force some info outta me lover boy," she taunts, grabbing Kirito's ears and pulling his head in for a kiss. Her lips are warm and soft, and Kirito feels himself heavily blush as they kiss like lovers. A hot and passionate desire swells up inside of him...

10! Even=success

And gets in the way of his better judgement. He wraps his arms around the woman's waist and pulls her close, getting her body remarkably close to his. He lets out a moan as they continue to kiss lustfully, and his member grows exponentially.

67! Uneven=failure
E-Burst approaches the fiery woman, who is still making out with Kirito. "Hey lady," he calls out. "This machine needs a key to shut it down. You know where it is?" She stops kissing Kirito and turns to face E-Burst, still smiling deviously. "Why, no, I don't. I have no idea what you're talking about. There's much better things you can be doing with your time anyways...," she suggests, moving her hand up her thigh sensually to emphasize her point.

43! Uneven=failure
But E-Burst is unfazed. "I bet more than anything one of you knows where this key is, and I'm not gonna stop til I find it. It's the only safe way to shut this stupid portal down."

92! Even=success
Burton jumps forward and grabs onto Pearl tightly, preventing her from moving. "Hold still Pearl, this'll only take a second." Burton concentrates, and goes into her mind. He sees a mental image of her. "Just what do you think you're doing?," she asks harshly. "Just going through your mind. I promise you won't even feel a thing." Her mental voice protests and continues to ring in Burton's ears, and does his best to ignore it.

39! Uneven=failure
Pearl struggles with all her might, but to no avail. She cannot move or act, allowing Burton to probe her subconsciousness and tries to discover her abilities and weaknesses:

Powers:
-Pearl has a very high durability, able to take many hard physical blows. Her skin is very tough and hard too, like a rock, making it difficult to cause her pain and damage.
-She also has enhanced strength. Though not on the same caliber of strength such as Burton, Pearl has a higher strength than most, able to easily break obstacles, lift objects, and deal heavy hits on her opponents.

The combination of her high durability and strength make Pearl a formidable fighter, especially when facing her hand to hand. With her strength and rocklike skin, Pearl likes to use grips and grabs on her opponents, as it is arduous to escape from them, even for a person with superhuman strength.

Weaknesses:
-As physically threatening as she is, Pearl has little mental resistance, easily succumbing to mental powers and abilities.
-She also has no way to attack from a distance. Foes who can use long range attacks can slowly chip down her durability and resistances, so long as she doesn't close in for a melee attack.
-Pearl struggles on multi-tasking, making it difficult for her to focus on more than one opponent at a time.

Act NOW! calls out to the other heroes to get their attention, but they all seem too busy, focusing more on the villainesses. He shakes his head in annoyance. He had important information after all, and they wouldn't even give him a second glance? He turns to Clareta, who seems to be in deep concentration. "Umm... I don't have any idea where the key is, sorry. The big Hispanic-looking guy, I think he's one of his bosses elites, had the key and used it to activate the portal when it was done, then left with it. He seemed very protective of it though, not even letting me touch it. I dunno if he still has it, gave it to his boss, or what, but I don't know how to contact them. I wish I knew how to help though," she mentions with a sigh. It would appear whoever is behind this has done an excellent job of covering their tracks, and though Act NOW! doesn't have much to go on, even with his labcoat on to assist him, is fully aware of how intelligent and resourceful these men must be, to provide the materials to make a fully functional interdimensional portal, and getting the best woman on the job to do it for them. But that still raises the question of who contacted them all about the portal. Were these thugs and the anonymous wire connected somehow? Though he hasn't examined the portal extensively, he does know it's probably the most sophisticated and complex machines he's ever seen, and that's saying a lot. Act NOW! did see E-Burst fiddle with it as well, and his efforts to shut it off without a key were to no avail, further supporting his theories. The clues are coming together, but only ask more questions. One thing Act NOW! knows for sure though: this technology is too advanced and high tech to simply be a distraction. There must be some purpose of having it, and a purpose that superheroes from all over were called over to face what could only be described as supervillainesses.

66! Even dubs=super effective

Though Burton already has Pearl trapped in his viselike grip, Unbreakable jumps over and puts her in an armlock. Unable to help himself in the moment, he also takes out his stun batons, and gives her a quick shock to ensure she doesn't break free from them.

Unfruitful endeavor! No roll taken.

Already trapped in Burton's strong hold and unable to move, Pearl's efforts to escape are further wasted when Unbreakable puts her in an armlock and shocks her with his batons.

VIRTUE:11
VICE:13
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:13 pm

E-Burst says "I'd rather not waste more energy doing this by force but have it your way". He tries to tackle her and see if he can find the key anywhere on her.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm

"If we work together, we should be able to take her," Burton says to Unbreakable while strengthening his hold on Pearl. Taking Act NOW!'s advice, Burton delves deeper into Pearl's mind to see if the villainess knows anything about the key to the portal, particularly its location.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:03 am

Reference image: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-29/art/ow-mercy.jpg

Name: Cathia Cecilia
Alias: Clerica, or Cathie in less formal occasions

Backstory:
Cathia is a personification of angel. Under the name of Clerica and wielding the Rod of Asclepius, she descends to those in time of needs.

The Order of Lumen:

Many years went by with peace, but little did the world know that the VICE wasn’t completely banished.
And after the sudden reappearance of a vile creature, Cathia knew that her job is not done. Once again donned her Lumen robe, Cathia set off in a journey as a wandering cleric, helping those who needs her, also to stop the source of the VICE once and for all.

...Little also did Cathie know that the VICE also changed in the following years...
(I swear, I did not intend the story to be this long, also sorry for messing with the world’s lore, notify me if it’s not good)

Powers:
Powers:

Weaknesses:
Spoiler:

After traveling for only Amare know how long, Cathie finally stumbled upon the info about Clareta Steller and her whereabouts. She arrived in the scene a bit late though, as there are already a lot of people down here. She spotted a portal, and her radar detected traces of VICE in this lab, but she doesn't see any monster in here. Weird, she thought to herself, since this amount of VICE will usually yield to two monsters. Cathie only ponders this turn, not taking any action.

[Once again, Cathie is able to reduce the number of VICE for her action]

(Is this okay Spidey?)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Feeling somewhat attracted to the new villainess Kirito lunges forward and knocks the villainess to the ground. He then pulls her into a French kiss though at the same time using his powers to freeze her
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Act NOW! has a different idea. He asks the scientist if there are construction workers' outfits lying around anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Unbreakable sees kirito taking action on the new villainess and begins to come to his aid, before seeing his powers begin to take effect, not sure whether to intervene or not, unbreakable lingers, not acting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next