Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP

Go down 
+9
Badoxe
Ziggy
anon64
argaz003
LipsInfinity
hertzez
SomeGuy
sarcasticspidey
Caustic_Clown
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy

Ziggy

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 pm

"Act NOW! Do what you got to do, i'll take care of this." says Kinetic as he advances at super speed to strike the newcomer enemy from the portal.

"I don't need to know what exactly is going on to know that a girl coming of a portal after an explosion can't be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:06 am

Act NOW! continues fiddling with the video feed, trying to see if he can find the wire that controls the on/off switch for the camera!
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Suddenly, memories and feelings from when Flair's pillows enveloping Cathie comes to mind, the feelings is so strong Cathie could almost feel the softness surrounding her. The woman had done something to Cathie, and the effect has taken a hold in Cathie's mind. Everything sounds so distant, there's something that crashes loudly behind Cathie, but to Cathie right now, it only sounds like something that reverberates softly, further relaxing her mind.

The sweet smell overwhelms her nose, while her vision is filled only by Flair. The only sense that hasn't been fulfilled is her taste. She wants a taste. Cathie started to stumble forward, searching to taste the sweetness. Hope is not loss for Cathie though, in the back of her mind Cathie tries to resists, she tried to order her body snap back to it, and try to heal herself.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:31 am

27! Uneven=failure

With E-Burst's focus broken, he's left helpless against Flair.

4! Even=success

Flair scopes the heroes in front of her, from E-Burst to Cathie to Kirito. She places a hand on her hip and pouts. "Why not just let loose and have a little fun?," she asks frankly. "We're not trying to hurt you and we obviously aren't blowing up the city. Isn't that right lover?" She reapplies her fiery red lipstick and leans her forehead against E-Burst's, giving him a soft peck on the lips, leaving a small print.

Meanwhile, Unbreakable faces his new opponent, a modestly attractive woman whose most noticeable features are her rather large breasts, which seem to be tightly held back by her bra, and her lips. She smiles cutely at him. "And the easy way is...?"

Getting down to his knees, Burton investigates the broken device that fell from Pearl. It's most peculiar, nothing like he's ever seen before, and though Burton is by no means a technology expert, deduces that it isn't something that was created on Earth. It looks extra-terrestrial. He pieces it back together to see what it looked like before it shattered. It's a circular device with a bluish stone in the middle of it. Its function isn't clear though. What he does know though, is that it was the only thing on Pearl that did not fade away with her.

60! Even=success

Kirito and his clone pull Flair away from E-Burst, who has a blissful look on his face, and holds her against the wall. "A hero?," she chuckles incredulously. "Are you kidding me? What villainous things are we doing exactly? Why not relax iceboy, have some fun?"

93! Uneven=failure

She puckers her lips and leans into Kirito, but he and his clone forcibly push her back up against the wall and hold her steady. "Sorry hothead, I'm just too cool for you."

Faster than a speeding bullet, Kinetic rushes to the newcomer and attempts to strike her.

14! Even=success

She didn't even see him coming. His punch along with the momentum of his running throws her to the ground. Kinetic joins Unbreakable's side. "Mmm that kinda hurt," she says as she gets up.

88! Even dubs=super effective

Though his punch connected brutally, she doesn't have a scratch on her. "My name's Flash. Wanna see why?" Loads of reading Flash comic books(to give him ideas on how to use his powers) leads Kinetic to thinking his new opponent is super fast, just like him. Perhaps he's wrong though, when to his, and Unbreakable's surprise, she takes off her bra, revealing her large bouncing boobs. They're quite impressive, and cause Kinetic to think of all the possibilities he could do with them.

Act NOW! continues in his work, ignoring all the drama and shenanigans the other heroes are getting themselves into. After several minutes of tinkering with the feed, he finds what he believes to be the wire controlling the camera's power. He disables it easily, but of course, that's only one camera of the possible dozens hidden in the room. Act NOW! sees a panel open above him, and a small earpiece falls into his hands. Whoever designed this place must've put a lot of these hidden panels here apparently. He puts it in and hears the same voice from the static video feed. The voice retains its cool calm demeanor and is very business-like. "Impressive Mr. Lifschitz. I never doubted your abilities for a moment. They are... interesting to say the least. Disabling one camera, however, means nothing as I'm sure you're well aware of. You may be intelligent, Mr. Lifschitz, but I think you are underestimating me and what I am capable of. Your powers would do far better helping Burton with that device he has. Your choice." The voice cuts off sharply. It's a one way receiver, but it wouldn't take many parts to create a speaking unit to connect to it, allowing Act NOW! to communicate with whoever's voice that is.

32! Even=success

Cathie's rod glows a bright yellow, and her mind quickly clears from its fog. He willpower slowly begins to return to her.

VIRTUE: 29(Flair will be banished at 50 VICE)
VICE: 34(Next villainess will appear at 40 VICE)

Last edited by sarcasticspidey on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:49 pm

With no villainesses bothering him, E-Burst attempts to regain his composure
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Burton decides to pocket the shards of the device -- just in case. He then thinks back to his encounter with Pearl, doing his best to ignore the more...provocative memories. "She was just seeking a mate," he mutters to himself. "Maybe the other ones are after the same goal? Only one way to find out."

The hero stands and cautiously approaches the vixen in green, trying his best to act diplomatically. "Miss, I'll have to ask you to head back where you came from," he starts in his best hero voice. "I know you're looking for..." He pauses, struggling with the words as he fully takes in the blonde's beautiful form. Still not 100 percent from his encounter with Pearl, Burton tries to shake off some intrusive visions. "...m-mates, of some kind," he continues, "But this isn't the way to go about...that. Dropping in like this has only served to cause a panic."
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:04 pm

"Er...Hum..." says Kinetic, and to recover focus he shakes his head.

"That, that was an...Er...Unexpected. I was hoping for something like super speed or even light powers from someone named flash but...Hum...You know, i'll stop talking now." says Kinetic as he goes to deliver another blow.

Last edited by Ziggy on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Unbreakable doesn't act, momentarily transfixed ht flashes display
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:19 pm

"What... was that?" finally in normal condition, Cathie's thought slowly coming back to her. Still, Cathie doesn't understand completely what had happened to her. It was a mind numbing experience, as if she was drugged or something similar.

Turning to the fiery woman, Cathie demands an answer, "Why'd you do something like that?!"

But before she could get the answer, Kirito suddenly pin her against the wall. He said something about offering her to become a hero, but she declined and said that she's not a villain. This further confuses Cathie, especially with her still not fully recovered mind, truly not sure what is going on here, and which side she's on.

Turning around though, Cathie spotted someone, a woman which wasn't here a moment ago, standing with her back facing the portal, being confronted by two heroes. Does this mean this women are the villains? More importantly, are they the source of all this VICE?

Cathie then stare at the fiery woman who's been restrained by Kirito, and ask, once again, "Miss, are you truly the villains that's been causing all of this mess? Ones that's been raising all of this VICE concentration? I don't like seeing women treated this way by men, but if you truly are a VICE creature with ill intention towards this world, it can't be helped."

Cathie brandish her staff in ready to support Kirito and the others. But even though with her speech and her determined display, a bit of doubt can be seen in her eyes, which sometimes find its way to the fiery woman's breast, proof that her earlier predicament still had effect on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:11 pm

This looks cool...but also dead atm.

Is it dead? Sad
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Just waiting for Spidey to do the next post
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 pm

To be honest, I was waiting for Caustic and Someguy to respond with their posts, but I suppose I could do a round without them. I just don't want to leave anyone out if I don't have to
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:04 pm

If you need anymore guys I'd be interested in joining this. :3
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 pm

You could reply separately spidey, suppose you have the time but only few had responded, you could reply them first and save the rest of the round for those not yet replying.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 pm

sarcasticspidey wrote:
To be honest, I was waiting for Caustic and Someguy to respond with their posts, but I suppose I could do a round without them. I just don't want to leave anyone out if I don't have to

Maybe you could send them a message? Caustic was online today, so you might be able to reach him. Someguy seems to be mia though...

Also, i wouldnt mind joining. Very Happy

Bleh this off-topic is annoyingm sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 pm

"Don't try that again. You make valid points but none I can support. What ecactly do you want? Think we can bargain your help I'm clearing up this situation in exchange for your freedom" he try's reasoning with her

(Sorry I kept procrastinating untill my eventual memory blank of this)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:52 am

Act NOW! decides to rig a two-way communicator to talk with the mysterious voice.
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Ok, lets do this!

Name: Frederick Ryles, aka, Tornado

Personality: A highly formal, stern-looking man, Frederick always tries to keep a focused mind on his task, but can be impatient when working with others.

Background: A gifted mechanic and inventor, Frederick always prefered machines rather than people. After a car crash with a druken driver, the young inventor was sent to the hospital for several months. Upon recovery, Ryles finally thought about his life, or more accurately, his death.
With newfound fear of death, Frederick began working intensively on his body, making mechanical additions in search of immortality and power.
Deciding to test his inventions, as well as needing a hobby to not overwork, Frederick decided to become a super-hero.

Powers: A genius-level inventor, while he has yet to cheat death, Tornado's cyborg body is quite formidable, providing increased physical capabilites.
His master piece, however, are his two cannons. On mental command, his hands will turn into powerful, turbine-like cannons, capable of shooting an incredibly powerful air blast. Furthermore, they are quite heavy, allowing for devastating punches.

Weaknesses: High voltages of electricity can temporarily disable the machinery in his body, forcing him into the defensive as it restarts.
Over usage of his cannons will also make them overheat, forcing them into a Cooldown-Mode that lasts for several seconds.

1) Hurricane Drop

Tornado sends a simple wind blast at his target, lifting it high in the air and preventing his target from moving or being targeted for the next round. At the end of that round, the target painfully crashes on the ground, generating 1 VIRTUE. Using this move against a villainess that is already being targeted causes Tornado to move after his allies.

2) Double Hit

Attacking an enemy, Frederick slams his target between his cannons. After a coinflip, Heads will generate 2 VIRTUE, while a tails generates 1. At a Heads flip, the cannons will overheat, preventing him to move the next round.

Super Attack) Wind Destruction

Unleashing the full power of his body, Tornado strikes every enemy with an incredibly powerful wind-barrage. Flip a coin three times.

3 Heads - Generates 2 VIRTUE per enemy (Max of 6). If only one enemy remains, the VIRTUE is doubled.
2 Heads - Generates 1 Virtue per enemy (Max of 3)
1 Heads - Generates 1 VIRTUE per enemy (Max of 3), but cause his cannons to overheat, preventing Tornado from moving the next round
0 Heads - Causes his cannons to malfunction, preventing any actions for the next 2 rounds. In addition, the next attack he receives will be a guaranted success.

I have never been too good at making human characters, but i hope this works well enough. Spidey, feel free to balance his Specials as you wish.
I was not satisfied with my previous char, so i scrapped him entirely. If you already started writing, Spidey, let me know and i will bring Jester back.

Last edited by Badoxe on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Are we ever going to pick this one back up?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:38 pm

I hope we do.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:14 pm

I can pick it back up Monday. I haven't had a computer for a while and was just able to get one, however, I'm out of town for the moment. I've been really wanting to continue this and my other stuff too believe it or not, so thanks for your patience
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Glad to be back guys. I'll have free time this summer, and I have been looking forward to getting back into this. Sorry again for the long delay, but I appreciate your patience. Without further ado...

50! Even=success

With Flair away from him, E-Burst is able to regain his composure. He looks up to see Kirito and an ice clone hold her up against a wall and lets out a sigh of relief. "Thanks Kirito. I appreciate it," he say to himself.

1! Uneven=failure

Burton's polite and diplomatic demeanor seem to go right past the woman. She smiles devilishly. "It may not be how people find mates here, but where we're from, this is the best method we have." Her words just raise even more questions in Burton's mind. What did she mean by that? Where does this portal connect to? And where was a detective when you needed one? Before Burton could try to answer some of these questions, however, the woman sauntered over towards him, her arms stretched out for an embrace.  

7! Uneven=failure

But Burton jumps back before she can put him in her hold. The woman crosses her arms and pouts her sexy lips. "Hmmph! We're just trying to have some fun with you gents, you're the ones causing a panic!"

24! Even=success

In a matter of milliseconds, Kinetic dashes towards Flash and punches her right in her stomach, and she doubles over in pain. This hit definitely affected her, and yet she grins widely. "I'm not just called Flash because of my amazing boobs ya know. Here's another reason!"

70! Even=success

All Kinetic sees is a bright yellow flash of light before he's on the ground. He feels dazed and his whole body feels a painful stinging sensation. "The hell was that?," he wonders.

12! Even=success

As Kinetic tries to get rid of the stinging pain in his body, Flash looks over to Unbreakable, who's momentarily captivated on Flash's "flashing" display. "You like?," she purrs playfully. "Then you'll love this!" She wraps her arms around Unbreakable's neck and pulls him into a kiss, completely surprising him with her soft lips, as well as her large and warm breasts pushing against his chest. She breaks the kiss with a loud MWAH and looks endearingly into his eyes. As if it has a mind of its own, Unbreakable's member begins to rise and presses against her groin as she giggles cutely at him.

Flair looks over Kirito's shoulder to Cathie and laughs wholeheartedly. "Villains?," she asks incredulously. "Who exactly are the villains here? We're trying to share our love and affection for your pleasure, and you all attack us for no reason? What crime are we committing?" Her words strike true, and make a logical point. The only physical attack these women have made have been in self defense, but otherwise have only made sexual, if unwanted, advances.

Turning her attention back to Kirito, Flair pouts innocently. "We just wanna have some fun," she replies. "My friends and I are just looking for a man of our own, but we're open to some girl on girl loving," she directs to Cathie with a wink.

It's fairly easy for Act NOW! to rig the headpiece into a two-way communicator with the equipment he has in front of him. With a quick dismantling of the camera he disabled, he takes several parts from it and wires it to the headpiece. He just needs to test it.

Tornado jumps into the laboratory, his suit creating a booming echo on the metal floor. "How many of you are there?," Flair asks in annoyance.

VIRTUE: 31(Flair will be banished at 50 VICE)
VICE: 36(WARNING: Next villainess will appear at 40 VICE)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:16 pm

"I'm afraid you're right." Kirito sighs in shame. They technically haven't done anything illegal....and yet. Kirito and his ice clone walk Flair over to the portal. "Still if you plan on staying here you'll have to conduct yourself a little differently." His clone let's her go and he motions her to go on through. "You think you can do that? If not here is the door." In case she does decide to conduct herself in a moral fashion he put's his hand out. "Take your pick, we allow you into society or you head back home."
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Having heard their story, E-Burst isn't quite sure what to do. They don't seem to have any ill intentions, but despite their claims of innocence, they don't seem to be completely harmless either, and they've more than shown they're willing to "attack" any men they come across.

For now though he sees he isn't really getting anywhere by shaking down these girls for keys and he sure can't let anymore of them through since there's no telling what they're capable of. He decides to take a gamble and risk absorbing the energy from the portal in an attempt to close it. If he can at least manage that much, hopefully the others can deal with the rest of these vixens.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy

Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Recovering from the burning pain he sees Flash on the top of the hero, in the same moment Kinetic quickly jumps to rescue Unbreakable's, charging at full speed with his shoulder against Flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP   Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes Vs Villainesses- Open RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next