Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Error on my part

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 pm

So for whatever reason, there was setting for the forum that required new users to be accepted via the Admin's approval. I have no clue how this setting got set but it was actually brought to my attention by a new user that wanted to sign up for the forum but couldn't due to that. I have since removed that option and set it so that new users don't need to have approval to sign up.

Hopefully people that signed up during that time has their user accounts activated now, if not, hopefully they come back and make a new account.

Back to top Go down
deus111

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:56 am

Yeah, thanks for fixing that! I had actually though I'd done something wrong during account registration at first, still good that it's been cleared up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/deus001
Kephry

Kephry

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:36 am

Hey, thanks for accepting me, but seeing as I had to be accepted in the first place, it seems to have happened again...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you for letting me know. I have no clue why this keeps on turning on but Im just going to accept people now knowing what that email means lol. Oh, love your avatar btw! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Thanks! I generally browse on mobile, so I didn't notice that our avatars are like, the same character... doing the same thing... But yeah, thanks, I like yours too Smile
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:49 am

Is there any way to get less intrusive ads on mobile? I hate it when the page gets hijacked by an ad and I can't even go back, I have to close the whole browser and restart.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Usually I can just go back without having to close the whole browser, sorry to hear about that. I don't know how to deal with it, most of the time I just hope it doesn't happen... What OS are you on?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 am

I use chrome on my phone and I get no ads at all.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:17 am

Using Chrome here and I get them from time to time. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 am

Hm, I wonder why. I wonder if there is an Adblock for phones or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Error on my part Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error on my part   Error on my part Empty

Back to top Go down

Error on my part
Page 1 of 1