Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:48 am

(Wait do we start it again here? Or...)
Will gets up and asks "Where is this person then?", looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:39 pm

(yeah, it probably makes more sense than making another thread. I'll start on the actual fight tommorow)

"You'll meet him near the entrance to the Amazon's village" says the succubus and with that, Will heads out for round 3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:47 pm

(Okay then.)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:27 pm

(Just waitin' on you.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Will makes his way through the mountains and finally manages to relocate the Amazons' village. He searches around the entrance for the man he's supposed to be teaming up with but can't seem to find him anywhere. Then he hears a voice saying "You're Will right?"

He looks up to a nearby tree and sees a darkskinned young man with shaggy blue hair wearing a sleeveless jacket and baggy pants. The young man jumps down from the tree and introduces himself "Name's Kalin. Good to meet ya."

"Likewise" says Will shaking his hand "The Supreme Succubus told me you've faced the Amazons before?"

"Eh...something like that" says Kalin looking away a bit nervously "Anyway we've both got a score to settle with those girls, so what say we get started?"

Will doesn't like how Kalin seems to have dodged the question but he seems friendly enough and the help's certainly appreciated so he nods yes. The duo sneaks into the village attempting to make sure they don't alert any of the Amazons patrolling the village as they make their way towards the Royal Temple in the center. When they get there however, they run into a bit of a conflict over where to go.

"Let's head towards the dungeon first" says Will "we need to make sure we free all the guys who've been taken"

"What are you talking about?" says Kalin "We need to take care of the princess first. It'll be easier to pull a rescue once she's out of the way"

"But they'll be on high alert if we do that and it'll just make things harder" says Will

Kalin starts to get irritated "I'm tellin ya' let's deal with the princess first"

"You seem pretty insistent on that" says Will "Is there some reason you're so eager to fi-"

Before he can finish his sentence the duo quickly finds themselves surrounded by a trio of Amazon guards and the princess steps in to join them.

"You again." she says looking at Will "You sure haven't learned you're lesson, but I'll be happy to teach it to yo-" The princess sees Kalin and her eyes widen as she excitedly shouts "Darling!~"

"Darling?" says Will looking confused "There something you wanna tell me Kalin?"

"Well uh..." Kalin trails a bit "Last time I was here I had something of a...run-in with the princess and since I escaped her she has me marked"

"You've got that right" says the princess giving Kalin a lustful gaze that unnerves him a bit. "I've been searching all over for you darling. I hope you're ready to finish what we started cause this time you'll be all mine. Better get those lips ready, honey~"

"Great, just what did I get myself into?" Will says as he raises his fists.

-------------------------------------------------
=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Will Helm's Abilities

Straight Lunge - Will quickly lunges forward with a jab directed at the stomach. Deals 3 stamina damage. (can be used every turn)

1-2-3 Combo - Will gets in close with his fists up as he quickly jabs with repetition at the target's stomach. Deals 4 Stamina damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Right-Left Hook Combo - Will gets in front of his target before delivering a right hook punch to the target's head and after that a left hook punch. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Feign Dizziness - Will begins to start wobbling to the left and right as if dizzy, in an attempt to make his movements less predictable, allowing for a 100% chance of dodging the next attack. Rolls die. Even number means the attempt is successful, however if the number is odd it will backfire and he will unable to dodge the next attack that comes his way (can be used every 3 turns)

Dizzying Uppercut(Must be feigning dizziness for this move to be an option) - Will gets in close while feigning dizziness and delivers a spinning uppercut to his target's head, causing both of them to get dazed for real from the attack. Deals 5 Stamina damage + paralyzed status

Static Charge - Will rubs his gloves together and builds up alot of static, causing his gloves to become supercharged for 5 turns, slightly increasing chance of causing paralysis with normal moves, giving a slight chance of counter-attack and allowing Will to use one of the following moves. Roll die. If number is even, move is successful, if not Will becomes paralyzed (can be used every 4 turns)

Rapid Bolt (after Static Charge) - Will quickly begins to jab both his fists forward in alteration, soon doing it fast enough to send bursts of electricity in the shape of his fists flying forward at his opponent. (Does 3 base stamina damage. Roll die 3 times. For each even numbered roll the attack does +1 stamina damage)

Delta Dash(after Static Charge) - Using the static from his gloves, Will supercharges himself and allows him to quickly dash in a triangle formation around his opponents, quickly creating walls of electricity that soon close in on his targets and trap them. Deals no damage but does deal paralysis.

Shock Tremor(after Static Charge) - Will strikes the ground and sends a bolt of electricity quickly rolling along the ground towards his target, immensely shocking them. Deals 6 Stamina damage

Crashing Knuckle - Will leaps forward before jumping high and putting all his electricity into one glove before coming down quickly, landing a rather hard and shocking punch on his target. Deals 7 Stamina damage + paralysis, but the supercharge instantly wears off

Summon: Witch Sisters- ??? Restores 5 Willpower (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Kissing Bandits- ??? 100% chance of attacks hitting the target for the next 2 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Archangel Giga Bimbo- ??? Reduces attack damage by 2 and restores 3 Willpower every turn for the next 3 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Santa Girl- ??? -1 Willpower damage to Will but charms the target (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Toon Girl- ??? Immunity to charmed status for 3 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Kalin's Abilities

Iron Fist- A basic punch with his brass knuckles. Deals 3 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

Judgement Hammer- Kalin charges up his brass knuckles with holy energy and unleashes a devastating punch. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralysis (can be used every 2 turns)

Judgement Barrage- Kalin channels holy energy into both his fists and attacks the opponent with a nearly inescapable combo of punches. Roll die 3 times. In addition to 4 base stamina damage the attack will deal one extra point of stamina damage for every roll above 50 (can be used every 3 turns)

Sacred Aura- Kalin uses his holy energy to create an aura that that grants him immunity to status effects for the next 3 turns and lessens Willpower damage by 1 (can be used every 4 turns)

Final Judgement (can only be used when Sacred Aura is active)- Kalin pours all his power into a giant fist made of holy energy and strikes the target with it. However doing so leaves him exhausted afterwards. Deals 6 Stamina damage but Kalin will be unable to move next turn.

Amazon Guards' Abilities

Kiss Blowgun- ??? Causes Paralysis status (can be used every turn)

Kissy Trap- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage+bind status (can be used every 3 turns)

Tough Love- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage+chance of paralysis status if roll is 50 or above (can be used every 2 turns)

Law of the Amazons- ??? Deals 7 Willpower damage+charmed+paralyzed status (can be used every 5 turns)

Amazon Princess's Abilities

Traditional Greeting- ??? Deals 3 Willpower damage (can be used every turn)

Amazon Makeup- ??? Next attack does +2 Willpower damage (Passive)

Princess's Invitation- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage+charmed status (can be used every 3 turns)

Rough Squeeze- ??? Deals 4 Willpower damage+charmed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Amazon's Fury- ??? Deals 5 Willpower damage+charmed+paralysis status (can be used every 4 turns)
--------------------------------
Will will succumb after losing 40 WILLPOWER (45 WILLPOWER remaining)
Kalin will succumb after losing 40 WILLPOWER (45 WILLPOWER remaining)
Amazon Guards will succumb after losing 40 STAMINA (45 WILLPOWER remaining)
Amazon Princess will succumb after losing 40 STAMINA (45 WILLPOWER remaining)

WARNING: Kalin is being primarily targeted by the Amazon Princess
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:52 am

(Wait. So how does this work? Do I choose which attack both adventurers use? Or do you choose Kalin's attacks?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:16 pm

(I'll choose his attacks)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 pm

(Ok.)
Will decided to start out with his old faithful attack and lunge at the princess with his fist outward.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 am

71=failure!

Will decides to go for the princess first and tries attacking her with a straightforward lunge but she dodges his attack with ease. Behind her, one of the guards attempts to target Kalin with a blowdart...

Move: Kiss Blowgun, 68=success!

And succeeds as Kalin's struck before he even has a chance to notice what's happening

(Kalin is paralyzed)

Move: Traditional Greeting, 37=success!

With Kalin stunned by the blowdart, the princess wastes no time in zeroing in on him and gives him several big kisses on the cheek before whispering in his ear "Hope you enjoyed that because your lips are next~" as she leans in close to his face and loudly smacks her lips. Kalin regains enough feeling in his body to quickly move away from her and tries to shake off her temptations as he readies himself for another attack.

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 42
Guards' STAMINA- 20
Princess's STAMINA- 45

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:51 am

(Think we might need to get the guards out of this, otherwise this could still be a bit troublesome. After all I only really asked for the rematch to be with the princess herself, in the first place. ^^')
Will manages to group up with Kalin before whispering "I think those guards might be a problem after all, think we should divert the princess away so we can pick off the guards.". Will then goes in for a combo of jabs at the guards.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:06 am

(yeah I guess this would get tedious if the guards were around too long so I think I'll lower their stamina to 20)

87=failure!

Kalin nods his head in agreement as Will rushes into hit the guards with a combo of punches but they sidestep his blows and attempt to pin him down to the ground...

Move: Tough Love, 40=success!

Will is unable to break free of their hold as two of the guards assault his cheeks with kisses while the third applies lipstick and says "Hope you're ready for a big fat wet one, hun~" as she forces his lips into a pucker and pulls him into a deep french kiss. Will struggles frantically to break free of it and eventually the guard ends the kiss, with a satisified look on her face and turns away from him to see Kalin rushing at them with his fist charged...

Move: Judgement Hammer, 53=failure!

But the guard manages to avoid his blow and the trio creates some distance between them while they prep for their next move. Meanwhile the princess flings herself at Kalin from behind...

Move: Princess's Invitation, 23=failure!

However he notices in time to push her away and the princess pouts with frustration "You're so cold darling. Don't you want a warm. tender kiss?~" she says as she puts her finger to her lower lip and pouts them suggestively

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 42
Guards' STAMINA- 20
Princess's STAMINA- 45
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:38 am

(Also I notice that the toon gal's summon effect is pretty much like the pink devils...)
Will wipes the lipstick from the amazon guard's kiss off of his face before he charges at them again but for a different combo.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:27 pm

(oh it is. sorry about that but just bear with it for now)

85=failure!

Will charges at the guards but still can't seem to get any of his blows to connect and he grumbles to himself as it's starting to feel like a repeat of his last fight with them. After exhausting himself trying to hit them, the guards pull out a giant net and try to catch Will under it...

Move: Kissy Trap, 73=failure!

But he manages to break through the net and readies himself for the next attack

Move: Judgement Hammer, 67=failure!

Meanwhile Kalin attempts to retort the princess's last comment "Sorry but I'm pretty sure tender isn't really your style". He turns towards the guards and tries to rush them with a powerful blow but they just trip him up as he embarrassingly stumbles to the ground.

Move: Princess's Invitation, 31=failure!

The princess struts up to him and says "Don't be so sure sweetie, now how about some sugar~" as she leans in to give him a kiss but Kalin wriggles away from her and gets into a fighting stance saying "You'll have to try a lot harder than that this time"

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 42
Guards' STAMINA- 20
Princess's STAMINA- 45
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 pm

(Jesus christ, what's with these rolls?)
Will once again attempts his combo on the guards.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 pm

(bad luck I guess)

75=failure!

Move: Kissy Trap, 99=failure!

Move: Judgement Hammer, 63=failure!

Move: Princess's Invitation, 57=failure!

(I know it's kind of lazy but since these were all failures, I'll skip the flavor text)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 pm

(Dear lord.... I'll just skip mine as well, then. XD)

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:44 pm

66=success!

Will makes another attempt to lunge at the guards, who have pretty much stopped taking him seriously. However that comes back to bite them as this time his attack is faster than they anticipated and he manages to catch them off guard before they can react as he pummels all three of them to the ground, smirking that he finally managed to pull it off

(Amazon Guards are now paralyzed)

Move: Judgement Hammer, 46=success!

Kalin decides to strike at the guards while their downed and charges one of his brass knuckles with holy energy before striking the ground with it, and using the shockwave from the impact to send the trio flying and landing back on to the ground in a complete daze

(Amazon Guards are still paralyzed)

Move: Princess's Invitation, 96=success!

Kalin suddenly notices a sweet scent in the air and turns around to see the princess spraying herself with love pheremone and beaconing him to come over. He can feel the pheremone's effects sapping away his willpower, but he tries to hold steady as she walks closer towards him, slowly applying lipstick and making kissy faces at him. Kalin tries to will himself to move, but it's already too late as the princess already has her arms wrapped around him. "I knew you couldn't resist me...now pucker up darling!~" she purrs as she puckers her lips big and pulls him into a makeout session, furiously prying her tongue into his mouth as Kalin feels his member springing up.

He eventually manages to push her away but she just giggles and says "No need to be shy sweetie, there's plenty more where that came from~" blowing him wanting kisses as Kalin feels a warm sensation coming over him.

(Kalin is now charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 41
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 38
Guards' STAMINA- 12
Princess's STAMINA- 45
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:56 pm

(There we go!)
"Charming... Well I do know one gal that can fix that. Look, I'm gonna summon one of my tamed midara to lend both of us a helping hand. Just don't be surprised if she leaves a big mark on your face, atleast this one is helpful." Will says to Kalin as he summons the toon girl. "Hey, think you could give me and my friend here a bit of help? I'll owe you double what I offerred previously when you declined, feel free to use as much of that lipstick as you like." Will said to the toon gal, hoping she'd be feeling up for it.

(Summon: Toon Girl)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:28 pm

82=success!

"Well if you insist~" says the Toon Girl puckering her lips big as she puts on a couple of layers of lipstick and plasters Will's face with kisses. As Kalin watches the weird display, she turns her attention to him and does the same, though he tries to shake her off before she gets a little too into it. Kalin feels his sense of focus coming back to him and he's raring to go as he prepares for his next move. "Thanks for the assist" he says as the Toon Girl vanishes.

(Will and Kalin have gained immunity to charmed status for the next 3 turns)

Kissy Trap, 2=success!

Will's glad to see Kalin has his head back in the game, but Will just ends up getting distracted himself as he doesn't notice the guards throwing a net on top of him from behind, and by the time he realizes what's happening, they already have him strung up. He gulps as the girls slowly lick their lips and start assaulting his face with kisses...

85=success!

But Will manages to break free from the net and knock them back a little before they can have their way with him any further, causing the trio to pout in frustration.

Move: Judgement Barrage, 14=success! (48, 88, 78, +2 Stamina damage!)

The trio's so distracted by their sense of disappointment that they don't notice Kalin charging in at them with both of his fists fully charged with holy energy. Before they have the chance to fully react, Kalin unleashes a series of powerful blows to each of them, knocking them down to the ground and leaving them devastated

(Guards are now paralyzed)

Rough Squeeze, 32=success!

From behind Kalin hears the princess's voice saying "You've been flirting with all these other girls and you're making me feel lonely sweetie". He turns around to see the princess right next to him as she grabs his face and pulls him into her breasts rubbing them against it. She pulls his face up and he sees her lips fully puckered as she plasters his face with soft kisses and whispers in his ear "I'm the only one you need, honey~". However before she can go any further he manages to push her away and Kalin sighs in relief as it seems whatever that Toon Girl did to him is coming in handy.

Will's WILLPOWER- 37
Kalins' WILLPOWER- 34
Guards' STAMINA- 6
Princess's STAMINA- 45

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 pm

"Alright... Shouldn't take much more to deal with the guards!" Will says as he charges at the guards for a combo of jabs.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:12 pm

60=success!

Will attacks the trio with a flurry of jabs as they start to keel over in exhaustion. Not willing to give up without a fight, they make one last attempt to pin Will down and give him a kiss...

Move: Tough Love, 85=failure!

But it's no use as they're way too tired to make a successful grab and they just end up stumbling right past him. Since they're on their last legs, Kalin moves in to try and finish them off...

Move: Iron Fist, 24=success!

And succeeds as he hits them all with a solid blow to the stomach one by one. Afterwards he sighs a bit in relief and says "Glad we got those three out of the way. Now we just have to deal with her..." He looks towards the princess who doesn't seem too disturbed at the loss of her guards and smirks "Looks like it's just you and me now boys. I don't mind having both of you but...first things first"

(Amazon guards are defeated!)

Amazon's Fury, 92=success!

She lunges at Kalin and tackles him to the ground, restraining him as she applies a few thick layers of lipstick, "I'll make you regret trying to escape me. You're long overdue for some serious lovin' sweetie!~" Kalin gulps as the princess starts relentlessly assaulting him with kisses, pulling him back in for more whenever he makes the attempt to flee. After a few rounds of this she gives him one last kiss on the lips before pulling away with a loud "MUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHH" as Kalin's left completely stunned.

She then turns over to Will and winks saying "You're next cutie~"

(Kalin is now paralyzed)

(1 turn remaining until charm immunity wears off)

Will's WILLPOWER- 37
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 45

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Will sees the situation and shakes his head. "Alright. Another summon coming up. Though it's a different one." Will says as he begins summoning the witch sisters. "Hey. Mind giving out some serious healing lovin'? If it helps, I have another guy laying over there in need of some help. If we win this, the supreme succubus offered to give me a rematch, but she'll have a handicap to make it easier for me. So if you can heal us as much as possible, I'll owe you gals bigtime when I defeat her." He says to them.

(Summon: Witch Sisters)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:17 am

75=bonus failure!

"Sorry sweetie, but you'll be the only one getting some lovin' from us~" purrs Rojo as the trio peppers Will's face with kisses, and he can feel some of his willpower returning. "See you later, honey" says Roxo as the sisters vanish.

(5 WILLPOWER restored)

Move: Princess's Invitation, 93=failure!

Meanwhile the princess tries to give Kalin another helping of wet smooches, but he finally recovers and manages to push her back, wiping off her lipstick as he gets back into a fighting stance.

(Charm immunity effect has now ended)

Will's WILLPOWER- 42
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 45
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:25 am

"Oh well..." Will says before charging at the amazon princess for a combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:06 pm

52=success!

Will unleashes a combo of hooks on the princess as she goes flying across the room and away from Kalin who sighs in relief now that he has the chance to clear his head.

(Amazon Princess is now paralyzed)

89=failure!

Now that he's got some breathing room, Kalin makes another attempt to charge his body with holy energy but thoughts of the princess's lusty kisses are still invading his mind and he can't focus enough to draw it out.

Will's WILLPOWER- 42
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 41
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next