Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Will grabs Kalin and takes him to a corner. "Let me give you someone else to think about, trust me, after you meet this gal, princess over there'll be nothing in comparison." He says as he summons the Archangel Giga-Bimbo. "Hey, we're in need of some of your "special attention". Think can help out?" Will says to her after she appears.

(Summon: Archangel Giga-Bimbo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:55 pm

81=failure!

"You're the one who'll be getting the attention. C'mere hun~" purrs the archangel as she pulls Will into a big kiss, creating a protective barrier around him. "You'll have to ask a bit nicer the next time you want an extra favor, sweetheart" the archangel winks before fading

Move: Holy Aura, 54=success!

Since that was a bust, Kalin makes one last attempt to focus his thoughts on creating a powerful aura and finally succeeds as he can feel holy energy coursing through him. He turns to the princess and says "Hope you're ready for some payback"

Move: Rough Squeeze, 85=failiure!

"That's my line, darling. You haven't gotten nearly enough lovin' yet!~" the princess exclaims as she runs towards Kalin ready to pull him into a big hug but he sidesteps her and makes her trip on to the ground.

The princess mutters to herself "Looks like I'm going to have to try something a little different to deal with these two..."

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 41
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:08 pm

(Dang. Figured I wouldn't have to have a roll just to get her to give someone else attention. ^^')
Will shrugs and charges at the amazon princess for a combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:18 pm

44=success!

Will charges at the princess and manages to knock her down with another combo of hooks leaving her dazed.

Move: Iron Fist, 78=success!

Kalin follows up on Will's attack by giving the princess a solid blow to the stomach and sending her flying straight into the throne room. Despite her earlier confidence, the princess is looking more and more irritated that she's being kept on the ropes.

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:36 am

Will decides to take a chance and start charging up electricity.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:05 am

57=failure

Will decides to seize the opportunity and attempts to charge himself up with electricity but unfortunately only ends up zapping himself in the process

(Will is now paralyzed, 1 turn remaining until barrier effect has ended)

Move: Iron Fist, 44=success!

Kalin on the other hand decides not to take anymore chances and goes for another solid blow to the princess's stomach, knocking her further back. With a bit of a scowl on her face the princess says "You're starting to test my patience boys. Looks like I'll have to bust out the big guns"

(Holy Aura effect ended)

Free Action: 20=success!

The princess moves a bit further back to her throne and pulls out a jar containing red paste as she puts it across her cheeks like war paint. "Normally the leader of our tribe is selected by who's the best at seduction..." she says putting on several thick layers of lipstick "but they can be just as rough as our other girls when need be. I, of course am no exception. Hope you're ready because I'm gonna start kissing your brains out!~"

(Amazon Princess gains one additional action for the next 6 turns)

Move: Amazon's Fury, 46=success!

The princess lunges at Kalin with blinding speed and before he can even realizes what's happening she's already on top of him and begins furiously plastering his body with kisses and roughly making out with him as Kalin feels his member shooting up appropriately. By the time she's done with him he's left in a state of equal parts shock and lust as he's crumpled up on the floor, covered in her lipstick. She then turns towards Will and slowly licks her lips.

(Kalin is paralyzed and charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 45
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 24
Princess's STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 am

(Ah what the heck, man? First of all, why does the enemy get a free action? And second of all, why isn't she attacking me at all? XD)
Will tries again to charge himself up. "I honestly don't know whether to feel relieved or kind of annoyed that you're constantly going for him and not me. Cause it honestly feels like you don't see me as someone worth your time." he says.

(Static Charge)
(Another thing. I feel the static charge should also make me immune to binding attacks since i'm charged with electricity and whatnot. XD)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 pm

(Both sides get to have one free action and at the rate things were going the fight would be pretty one-sided so I thought this would make things more interesting. And sure I can add that effect in)

15=failure!

Will attempts to charge up electricity through his body again but still doesn't have much luck as he just ends up zapping himself in the process and leaving himself open as the archangel's barrier fades.

(Will is now paralyzed, barrier effect ended)

Move: Holy Aura, 22=success!

Kalin on the other hand is more successful with his recharge, this time ready to deal some serious damage to the princess...

Move: Princess's Invitation 45=success!

But she decides to ignore him and divert her attention towards Will instead as she sprays herself with love pheremone and struts towards him as it lowers his defenses. "I have some business to finish with loverboy over there, but if you insist on not waiting your turn..." she pounces on Will and inches her mouth extremely close to his before saying "I'll have to punish you~" as she smacks her lips and pulls Will into a deep french kiss. Will can feel himself slipping in the sheer bliss as she breaks the kiss and leaves him in a daze...

(Will is now charmed)

Move: Rough Squeeze, 56=success!

With Will's attention now focused on her, the princess applies another coating of lipstick and pulls his head into her breasts before pulling his face close to her lips and starts kissing it all over with a repeated *MUAH* *MUAH* *MUAH*. After she's satisfied she whispers in his ear "Be careful what you wish for next time cutie~" as she struts away, leaving Will's face covered in her lipstick, and his mind completely lost in the pleasure of her lips.

(Will is still charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 35
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:34 pm

(Also, can you please not make it a roll of the dice in terms of whether or not my tamed midara will give Kalin any treatment? I honestly think that's a bit too much. It doesn't help that i'm still having this bad luck, and along with the princess having 2 actions per turn, it feels like i'm STILL DEALING WITH THE GUARDS. And quite frankly, I find that a bit annoying since she already does great damage and hasn't been missing too much.)
Will angrily wipes the lipstick from his face and tries again. "For the love of.... WORK THIS TIME. 3rd time's the charm, right?!" He thinks to himself, feeling he's had about enough of the princess's shenanigans.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:11 pm

(the dual move thing was the only thing I could think of to compensate for the fight being two on one. sorry)

12=success!

Will makes a third attempt to charge himself up and finally pulls it off as electricity courses through him.

Move: Final Judgement, 44=success!

Kalin on the other hand decides to finally get some payback on the princess and focuses his holy energy on creating a giant fist of light, aiming it at the midara. He fires it off, catching her in the burst and leaving her completely crumpled up from the impact. However the attack leaves him exhausted and he moves back a bit to try and recover

(Amazon Princess is now paralyzed, Kalin cannot move next turn)

Will's WILLPOWER- 35
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 31

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:06 pm

(Alright.)
Will sighs. "Finally... Now for some extra assurance that my attacks won't miss..." Will says as he summons the kissing bandits. "Would you lovely ladies give me and my ally here a hand in dealing with our enemy here?" He says to them as they are summoned.

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:23 pm

(Summon Kissing Bandits)

"No problem, sugar~" says the brunette as the girls take aim at the stunned princess and open fire as they blast her with hearts.

"As for our payment...we'll be sure to take it once you're done here cutie" the blond says winking as the trio gallops off.

Judgement Hammer, 46=success!

Kalin decides to take advantage of the princess's state and charges up his fist as he strikes her with another powerful punch. As she stumbles on the ground the princess realizes her current disadvantage and tries to think of a way out of it. "It can't be fun to keep pounding on me like this. If you stop, I promise I'll show you some real fun~" she says pouting her lips and looking at them pleadingly

(Amazon Princess is still paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 35
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 29
Princess's STAMINA- 27
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:29 pm

"I feel I should worry about how many girls I owe "payment" at this point... Oh well! Doesn't matter since I can't possibly miss for a while!" Will says as he strikes the ground with his fist, sending a shockwave at the amazon princess.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 am

76=success!

Will slams his fist onto the ground and the shockwave from the attack knocks the stumbling princess back down on her feet.

Move: Iron Fist, 62=success!

Kalin decides to follow up by attacking the amazon with another well timed punch and causes her to wince in pain.

"Alrighty then, if you boys want to keep playing rough~" says the princess

(Amazon Makeup)

The princess takes out a compact mirror and puts on some extra makeup as well as a couple more layers of lipstick. She turns to Will and says "Hope you're lips are ready for an extra helping of sugar~"

(+2 Willpower damage to next attack)

Move: Rough Squeeze, 44=success!

She lunges at Will and smothers his face into her breasts once more, barely giving him any room to breath. Then she pulls his face close to her lips and purrs "Pucker up~" as she peppers his lips repeatedly with soft kisses until he's left in a lovestruck daze. Satisfied, she turns back to Kalin and winks as she makes a kissy face at him...

(Will is now charmed)

Move: Amazon's Fury, 88=critical success!

Before Kalin can even make an attempt to move away, the princess pounces on top of him and starts furiously making out with him as he's rendered almost completely helpless to move with his mind being consumed by the sweet pleasure of her lips...

Move: Princess's Invitation, 12=success!

With Kalin powerless to stop her advances, the princess decides to toy with him further as she sprays herself with another round of love pheremone and slowly applies more lipstick as Kalin's sense of reason fades further and further away with only thoughts of the princess remaining. "Come to mamma and give me another BIG kiss darling~" the princess exclaims as she opens her arms wide for an embrace and puckers her lips. Kalin happily accepts the invitation as she pulls him into a deep french kiss and as she breaks it, Kalin feels his member shoot up appropriately.

"Ooh seems like someone's eager" chimes the princess "What do you say we take this a bit further sweetie?" as she attempts to remove his pants, but somewhere in Kalin's mind one last bit of resistance rises and he pushes her away as he awkwardly tries to put his fists up into a fighting stance.

Given both he and Will have their faces covered in her lipstick though, the princess doesn't feel at all threatened and says "You two are so adorable the way you're fighting on like this, but it's only a matter of time before you're mine~" as she winks and blows them a kiss.

(3 turns remaining until Amazon Princess's bonus action effect ends, 2 turns remaining until Kissing Bandits effect ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 29
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 20
Princess' STAMINA- 27
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 am

(What the heck? I thought she could only use two moves per turn!)
Will shakes his head as he sends another shockwave in the Amazon Princess's direction.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:48 am

(any roll above 85 is considered a critical for either side and allows for the opportunity to attempt another attack. Also realized I forgot to calculate in the damage from the last attacks targeted at the princess. My bad)

57=success!

Will slams his fist down to create another shockwave, catching the flirty princess off guard as she falls to the ground, stunned.

Move: Judgement Barrage, 2=success! (49, 2, 75, +1 stamina damage bonus)

"Sorry, but there's no way I'll be your little play thing again" Kalin boasts as he rushes at the dazed princess and attacks her with a barrage of holy powered punches, knocking her back a few feet and leaving her defenseless again as she's on her last breath.

(Amazon Princess is now paralyzed)

(2 turns remaining until Amazon Princess's bonus action effect ends, 1 turn remaining until Kissing Bandits effect ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 29
Kalin's WILLPOWER- 20
Princess's STAMINA- 7
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:34 am

"Alright! Time to finish this!" Will says as he runs up to the princess before jumping up and coming down with his fists like a bolt of lightning.

(Crashing Knuckle)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 pm

(no need for a roll here)

Will leaps into the air and slams his fist down to the ground, unleashing a powerful bolt of electricity that zaps the amazon and finally knocks her out cold

(Amazon Princess is defeated!)

"Whew" says Kalin with a sigh of relief "Glad to finally be rid of her. Thanks for the help, buddy" he says extending his hand to Will again

"No problem" says Will shaking his hand in turn

"Nicely done boys~" chimes the Supreme Succubus as she appears behind them "Dealing with them on my own would have been a bit troublesome so I really appreciate the assistance"

"Uh-huh..." says Will still somewhat suspicious of the succubus "Since I got this done, you'll make good on our deal right?"

"Of course. I'm a woman of my word sweetie, but before you worry about our third date, it seems you're already late for your current one". The succubus snaps her fingers and suddenly Will and Kalin are back at Will's place surrounded by the midara he summoned for the fight, who all have a lustful look in their eye.

"Glad to see things worked out for you darling..." says Roxo gazing at Will "but it's time get our little 'payment' for helping you out~" she purrs

"Well looks like you're busy so I'll just see myself out. Good luck" says Kalin as he tries to make a hasty exit but gets stopped by the brunette Kissing Bandit. "Where do you think you're going, sugar? You didn't forget about our little assist at the end did you?"

"Of course not..."Kalin says nervously

"Good cause you need to pay up too, and that means there's a heapin' helping of smooches with you're name on it sweetie pie~" says the blond applying lipstick.

Kalin and Will both gulp as the girls further surround them and end up subjecting them to a non-stop kissing spree.

(Will is victorious)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:48 pm

(Alright. So how will we change the Toon Gal's summon effect? And how might the Supreme Succubus go about giving herself a handicap?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)   Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (Rematch)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3