Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:26 pm

-Perezosa, still silenced but not seemingly bothered, now decides that her bra is too tight, and fiddles around to loosen it, once again causing her voluptuous assets to sway around and Jiggle, proving to be very distracting for the hunter trio fighting below.

-Alonsious makes a move towards Kylira and Cain with hopes of freeing him and lending him an Assist. On his way over he notices the rather distracting Perezosa fumbling around with her now rather tight bra and his eyes are glued to her breasts. He knows he must help Cain, but he cannot seem to avert his eyes from what could be considered nothing less than perfection. Instead he stands there drooling looking rather dumbfounded, captivated by the hypnotic movements. Perezosa notices him watching her and blushes slightly.

-Baxter fights his sleepiness and makes a Struggle to escape the caressing position he finds himself in! Despite being sleepy he is still strong willed, and manages to peacefully negotiate his way out of his therapy without upsetting Roxy too much, and resumes a battle stance once again!

-Cain still obsessed with stroking Kylira's legs, also makes a Struggle move in an attempt to escape! But he is still fascinated by her smoothness, and doesn't budge an inch, and continues his caressing of her legs!

-Roxy looks extremely upset at this point that none of the boys seem to want to stay for her loving massages. She quietly puts her finger over her mouth, and whispers "Shh!" to Alonsious, who she feels his spells have been ruining the relaxing atmosphere. Not wanting to upset her further, he casually accepts and nods in agreement!

-Kylira once again let's out an evil sounding giggle, clearly amused by the devotion her new slave has shown her. Whilst she could quite comfortably have him lie here with him addicted to stroking all day whilst she deals with the other pair, she has another idea in mind. "Thank you for being so gentle dear, but I wonder, it's been quite a bashing today, and my feet are really sore and aching, I don't suppose you would mind giving them a quick rub down for me would you?". Cain feels almost honored at the though of giving her a Foot Rub, and immediately moves down the bed, and very gently beings focusing his efforts on looking after her feet. He takes extra care to apply the perfect amount of pressure, nothing too hard and nothing too soft and ticklish feeling. He looks up to his new mistress in the hope that he is satisfying her. "Oooh yes darling that's really nice, thank you, please continue for a while!". Chuffed she is enjoying it, he gets to work. Kylira is revitalized and heals +1[STA]. Cain takes -1[WP].

-End of turn: All [DSY] decays by 1!

Alonsious:
[WP] ||||||||8
[DSY]|||3

Silence can be used again in 2 turns!
Is silenced for 1 turn!

Baxter:
[WP] ||||||6
[DSY]|||||||7

Quick Attack is now available!
Is no longer bound by Roxy!

Cain:
[WP] |||||5
[DSY]|||3

Has been bound by Kylira!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]||||4

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10

Is no longer silenced!

Last edited by Lord Varys on Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:53 pm

The demoness' feet is very soft and enchanting, no wonder she can tempt people easily, her wonderful feet is all she needed. Cain can't help but wonder how will it feels being stroked on his most sensitive part by those feet...

However, even while being lost in though, the hunter still attempt to fight back, "Urngh... I... Don't... Have... FOOT FETISH!!" His mind shouts, ordering his body to break free from the demon!

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Alonsious wipes the drool from his mouth, trying to get his head back into the fight. Seeing Perezosa's jiggling assets made him lose his composure. He takes a breath and tries to rid the image from his mind...to no avail. It's difficult for him to even keep his eyes off of her!

Part of Alonsious wants to call a rallying cry to his teammates, but he remembers Roxy's command and keeps his mouth shut.

Instead, he tries to remain focused on the task this time to free Cain. Alonsious knows that he's their hope in ever felling Kylira.

(Assist Cain)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:21 am

Baxter looks over at his buddies who're getting pretty beat by these chicks. "Yo cain! Get your head in the game man! Women weaken legs!" He goes in to attack kylira

Quick Attack
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:00 am

-Baxter in now full swing of the fight again, sets his sights towards Kylira and quickly rushes her for a Quick Attack. However he had almost forgot about his obligation to protect Kylira, and after hitting her on the back of the head and stunning her, mis hits his swing and ends up hitting himself instead. Despite not taking damage Kylira does not look amused at him. Kylira is stunned, Baxter takes -2[WP].

-Cain looks almost horrified at Baxter, but does remember something about them having to defeat these ladies as he attempts to Struggle to get out of this situation! He puts the silly fighting thoughts aside, and gets back to rubbing Kyliras' feet! -2[WP] and Kylira heals +1[STA].

-Alonsious makes a desperate attempt to Assist Cain, and he doesn't even need to say anything, simply approaching the bed where Cain and Kylira are with a "What the..." look on his face is enough to make Cain come to his senses and quickly dart out of the bed, back onto the fighting field. He doesn't say anything but makes an apologetic face towards Alonsious.

-Kylira is stunned and cannot act!

-Roxy looks really fed up of all the fighting, and locks eyes with Alonsious and let's out a long Yawn. It seems to make him yawn heavily as well, inflicting +2[DSY].

-Perezosa, now able to speak again, responds with more of her relaxing Lullaby! +2[DSY] all targets!

Alonsious:
[WP] ||||||||8
[DSY]||||||6

Silence can be used again in 1 turn!

Baxter:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]||||||||8

Quick Attack can be used again in 3 turns!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]||||4

Is no longer bound by Kylira!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]|||||5

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10

Last edited by Lord Varys on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:22 am

After a deep sigh full of anger, Cain shout, "You'll pay for what you did to me, demon!"

Channeling the most powerful magic of his, he unleashes another Dark Bolt to Kylira.

(That love token is troublesome as hell, is there no way to disable it? Should we go for the other demon first?)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:12 pm

"Shit guys these chick's are killin us! Guess this couldn't hurt." Baxter focuses his head back to the battle to try and resist the chicks' magic

Suppression
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:52 pm

(In too deep, she's almost down. I didn't think Love Token would last the whole fight).

Alonsious grits his teeth and looks to Cain, seeing him faltering. He casts a spell to restore his Willpower and reinvigorate hope!

(Inspire Cain)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 pm

-Baxter realizes he is low on energy and willpower for this fight, and activates his Suppression to prevent any further damage!

-Cain opts for dealing out as much damage as he can and shoots his Dark Bolt at Kylira. Once again Baxter's emotional urges cause him to rush foward and soak part of the damage for her. Thankfully due to his Suppression he takes no damage. Kylira -2 [STA].

-Alonsious notices Cain's low will power and knows if he gets himself in a troublesome situation again he's unlucky to get out this time, and opts to cast his Inspire at Cain. +2 [WP].

-Perezosa sings her usual Lullaby which by this point is starting to have a profound effect on the hunters as they struggle to keep their eyes open. +2 [DSY] all targets except Baxter due to Suppression.

-Kylira knows in order to stay in the fight she needs to come up with something quick! She notices that Alonsious seems to be rather sleepy, and decides to add to that effect by blowing a nice amount of her Dream Dust right into his face! +3 [DSY]! Alonsious inhales the dust and can no longer keep himself awake, he approaches Kylira's bed and slumps into the rather comfy pillows as he drifts off to sleep!

-Roxy let's forth a quick whistle to Cain, and reminds him that she still has to finish the Deep Tissue Massage she started earlier. Cain with his new found will power just laughs at her, and tells her it's probably not going to happen. However she then lowers her voice to a whisper, which only he can hear, and suggest that this time if he lets her finish there might be a happy ending involved. After much pondering and rethinking Cain casually agrees, and climbs up into Roxy's bed and lets her get to work! -1[WP]!

Alonsious:
[WP] ||||||||8
[DSY]|||||||||9 (Asleep)

Is fast asleep!
Silence is now available!

Baxter:
[WP] ||||||6
[DSY]|||||||7

Suppresion can be used again in 2 turns!
Quick Attack can be used again in 2 turns!

Cain:
[WP] |||||5
[DSY]|||||5

Dark Bolt will be usable again in 2 turns!
Has been bound by Roxy!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]|||3

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 am

(Lol you're not kidding when you said this is hard. Anyway just input struggle as my command without me replying whenever I'm bound, just in case you need my confirmation)

Cain is very eager to get a happy ending massage, but shortly he realizes that happy ending means the end for them in this case, so he furiously tries to shake off the temptation!

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:03 pm

Baxter looks at the girls annoyed. "Damn just give us a chance to fight back! Shit!" He goes to help alonsious cause he doubts he can wake up by himself. "Wake the fuck up man!"

Assist
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:05 pm

(Damn, I forgot that Love Token intercepts attacks too. We should probably switch to Roxy, but it might be too late for a comeback.)

...zzz...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:53 pm

-Perezosa makes a sudden movement before anyone can act! She lies down on her side with her ample assets on display, when all of sudden they begin to light up! Her breasts emit a rather bright dazzling light which blinds the two remaining hunters, once their eyes accustom to the light and it dies down a bit, they look to see just a stable warm glow. It is not just any glow but a rather soothing inviting glow that does seem to dazzle Baxter. However that is about all it does, and he looks at the large glowing breasts, feeling triumphant that whatever that was had no effect on him. Meanwhile over by Kylira's bed, Alonsious has stood up. Assuming he has woken up it looks like the hunters might just pull through this after all. However Baxter then realizes that actually Alonsious appears to still be snoozing, and is just sleepwalking. And worst of all his eyes have now lit up with an identical glow to the ones coming off the distracting chest up above. Suddenly Alonsious begins a drowsy slow sleepwalk up to Perezosa's bed! This cannot possibly be good for him. "Come my sleeping hero, take your Drowsy Ascension and enjoy blissful relaxing paradise!" she giggles whilst doing her usual jiggle. Luckily the light from the glow obscures it so it doesn't have its usual effects.

-Baxter runs up to Alonsious and does his best to shake him out of his sleeping zombified state and Assist him in waking up, no good unfortunately, he is stuck sleepwalking!

-Alonsious does seem to be making a Struggle in an attempt to wake up, but is far too drowsy and stays sleepwalking!

-Cain faces the difficult decision of either staying put and seeing through this massage that he is really enjoying along with the promises at the end of it, or breaking out of it and assisting his team mates who look like they could really do with his help! His mind makes this Struggle, and right as Roxy's warm soft hands move down to his buttocks area, decides he is exactly where he needs to be!

-Roxy looks pleased he has stayed for the massage, and steps up the pressure of her Deep Tissue Massage including some rather teasing and tickling actions! -1 [WP]!

-Kylira decides to make sure Alonsious stays nice and sleepy, and blows another load of Dream Dust into his sleeping face! +3 [DSY]!

Alonsious:
[WP] ||||||||8
[DSY]|||||||||9 (Asleep)

Is fast asleep!
Is being guided by Drowsy Ascension, and will reach Perezosa in 2 turns!

Baxter:
[WP] ||||||6
[DSY]||||||6

Suppresion can be used again in 1 turn!
Quick Attack can be used again in 1 turn!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]||||4

Dark Bolt will be usable again in 1 turn!
Has been bound by Roxy!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]|||3

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 am

(Lol this is bad, with dream dust usable every turn, Alonsius's chance to wake up is only 10% each time.)

Cain is really enjoying the massage, but then saw his captain walking towards Perezosa! "Hey, cap! Where are you going?!"

Panicked, he starts to struggle again, but is it really worth to leave the therapist?
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Baxter shakes his head. "Why I gotta save these fools all the time?" he says to himself. "Yo romeo! Get your ass over here!" he calls to cain.

Assist
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:21 am

...zzz...hm...

Alonsious' sees himself drifting toward Perezosa, shuffling forward with sleepy feet. He feels so warm, so incredibly warn, as Kylira's breath of dream dust sends him deeper into dreamland.

Part of his subconscious urges him to wake up, but he's mostly focused on Perezosa's beauty...lost in it...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:36 am

-Perezosa continues her "glowing up above, and Alonsious is still moving up for the Drowsy Ascension!

-Cain is still enjoying his massage and makes an attempt to Struggle out of it! But with the potential happy ending not far away he has no chance!

-Baxter runs over to Assist Cain and also helps to drag and talk him out of the massage. Suddenly it seems the message finally got through, and Cain goes all red with embarrassment, puts his shirt back on and resumes the fight! "Well, guess you will never know what awaited you..." responds Roxy.

-Alonsious makes a Struggle and attempts to wake up, but with fresh dream dust recently blown in his face, he is as tired and sleepy as ever. His sleepwalking self is almost at its destination! As he climbs into the rather large circular bed at the top of the room!

-Kylira sees that as taken care of, and having already had some fun with Cain, now turns her attentions to Baxter! "Hey you!" she shouts. "Yes, you, slave, my Soft Legs demand some attention, over here now please". Serving willingly Baxter waddles over and beings caressing her legs. Cain looks at him rather confused, supposidly he was the stronger willed one of the three, and yet at least she actually had to seduce Cain to get him to do that, yet he she just shouts commands and he obeys?! Curious... Baxter -1 [WP].

-Roxy looks very upset that none of the boys seem to be enjoying her massage. She looks over at Cain and says "Shh!", presuming that she wants him to be quiet as there are people sleeping! Cain is now silenced!

Alonsious:
[WP] ||||||||8
[DSY]||||||||8 (Asleep)

Is fast asleep!
Is being guided by Drowsy Ascension, and will reach Perezosa in 1 turns!

Baxter:
[WP] |||||5
[DSY]|||||5

Suppression is now available!
Quick Attack is now available!
Has been bound by Kylira!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]|||3

Dark Bolt is now available!
Is no longer bound by Roxy!
Has been silenced!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]|||3

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 8:27 am

Cain sees his friend in a bind, but right now the captain needs all the help he can get! Cain desperately rushed
to Alonsius' side then slaps him countless times while shouting to his ear!

"Earth to captain! Rise and shine! WAKE UP NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:57 am

...oh...

Alonsious flops onto the bed on his back, relaxing into the circular softness. He feels as if he's floating on a cloud. He sighs, getting another deep whiff of the dream dust splashed across his face. His glazed eyes remain adrift in Perezosa's beauty, silently urging her to --

This isn't right.

The wayward thought interrupts Alonsious' reverie. He is so, so tired, and he feels himself deeply attracted by Perezosa's tremendous assets. But part of him still struggles, though that part of him is being quickly snuffed out by hazy thoughts of Perezosa's sleeping gas...and her promise of blissful paradise...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Part of Baxter was really enjoying the alone time with Kylira but the other half was like "yo dumbass! She's messing with your head dawg! Get back in the game!"

So listening to that half Baxter unleashes his strength to break free from her so he can help his bros
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:06 pm

-Cain sees the sleepwalking leader now crawling onto Perezosas bed, he rethinks anything physical afraid that getting too close to Perezosa and her glowing assets may just hypnotize him just like his captain. Instead he tries to Assist him by shouting and screaming at him to wake up. This proves rather ineffective, as a combination of him being still too sleepy and too far away to really hear him doesn't help.

-Baxter rather oblivious to what else is going on is solely focused on stroking Kylira's legs. Wow they were amazing soft and smooth unlike anything he had felt before, sadly there was a battle going on, and he feels it best if he Struggles and gets away. However right as he takes his hands off her legs she gives him a rather intimidating dominating glare. Baxter seems rather scared by this, and knowing she has certain powers, starts touching her legs again. She untenses and lets off a satisfying smirk at him.

-Alonsious is now sleep crawling through Perezosa's fantastic soft and cosy bed, and only a few feet away from the lady herself, lying down on her side, leaning her head against one arm with her rather captivating glowing breasts in full display. His eyes light up with the same glow once more, as he begins taking the final crawling steps towards her. Deep in his mind he makes one final Struggle to wake up and snap out of this sleepy zombified state, after all these are demons they may look inviting now but he is smart enough to know that all they are interested in is misery and destruction, and that whatever conclusion this has cannot possibly end well for him. However when Perezosa opens her arms to recieve him, all doubts are instantly extinguished and he remains in the hypnotized sleep state.

-Kylira meanwhile on her bed, is still smirking away at her obedient slave gently caressing her legs. "You've been a very good servant you know". Baxter blushes and makes a rather dumbwitted nod. "And you know what good boys get don't you?...Rewards". Suddenly Baxter's heart starts pounding faster than he could have ever imagined possible, very eager to find out what she had in store for him. Ever since he had had his little imaginary (or not so) encounter with this stunningly beautiful lady in the rose petals he had felt rather attached to her. Next she puts both hands on his cheeks and brings him in close, at this point Baxter notices just what amazingly lush lips she has, merely an inch away from his face. "You get..." she tilts her head slightly to one side whilst staring deep into his eyes. "...a deep and passionate..." as she teased she pulled her head back just a little bit, and Baxter realized that was because inadvertently puckered up his lips and leaned forward. "Good Night Kiss" she said, as she suddenly pulled his head onto hers and their lips met. It was only a short moment, but it was blissful, her lips gave his a rather quick peck and smother and then pulled away. While he enjoyed it, he was expecting more, especially as she didn't even open her lips at all. Suddenly Baxter started to feel a bit dizzy, it almost felt as though the circular bed he was sharing with Kylira was flying around the room. No! The room was flying around the bed! The motions soon caused him to fall over and lie down on the bed, and that was the last thing he remembered before snoozing off to sleep. Baxter is now asleep and takes +2 [DSY]!

-Roxy has been watching Kylira and applauded her for how well she handled that, and noticing she still is quite winded from earlier attacks, heads over there to give her a Quick Rub. +2 [STA].

-Perezosa now has a rather evil smile on her face. "My hero, you finally made it, was all that fighting worth it? When you could have just come straight up here into my lovingly warm embrace?". Alonsious in his half asleep state doesn't answer. "Well that doesn't matter, what matters is that you are here now and ready to relax, prepare yourself for the Sweetest of Dreams you will ever have! Suddenly she holds both his hands with her own, and pulls him towards her, whilst rolling over so she is on her back. This sudden motion seems to wake Alonsious up, who hesitates for a moment, but with the fantastic breasts, still glowing with alluring glow, and not any smaller despite her being on her back, are now just inches away from him, he happily surrenders to his fate and lets her slowly pull him in. She gently rests his sleepy head onto her bosom, which is as warm and comfortable as the glow they emitted suggested. He fidgets a bit, trying to lift his head up, but he is so tired it is just too heavy, and eventually he puts himself in an extremely comfortable position, with probably the best pillows he has ever used, so warm and soft and loving. She once again has her evil smile on, as she strokes her hand through his head which relaxes him further, she leans forward just enough to leave him a quick peck on his forehead, and then wishes him sweet dreams. As he drifts off, within a few seconds he is already in a deep sleep snoring away, with a huge grin on his face. Cain looks up from down below wondering what just happened, and remembers the sleeping townsfolk from earlier, with similar smug grins on their sleeping faces. He also remembers that they wouldn't wake up, and hopes the same fate has not befallen their leader.

Alonsious:
Has fallen victim to Sweetest of Dreams and can no longer be woken up, and thus is out of the fight!

Baxter:
[WP] |||||5
[DSY]||||||6 (Asleep)

Is fast asleep!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]||2

Is no longer silenced!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]|||||5

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:14 pm

In his dreams Baxter sees 2 paths. 1 is a road that leads to kylira and the other goes to Cain and alonsious. He's about to take the one to kylira when he hears Cain call for help. "My friends are more important than some witch bitch" he mutters to himself and goes over to help Cain wake up their leader

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:39 pm

"No!! Alonsius!!" Cain shouts, but to no avail, his captain has been lost to these demoness'.

"You... Vile demons!" the hunter curse to the demons, but curses himself even more for his powerlessness. Yet he can't give up this fight now, he conjures the Dark Bolt again and fires it to Kylira.

(Dark Bolt)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:16 pm

-Baxter is asleep thanks to the sweet kiss, but his conscience still makes a Struggle to wake up and snap out of it before he succumbs to the same fate as Alonsious! And he is successful! He pulls himself together and quickly jumps out of Kylira's bed, being careful not to make eye contact with her intimidating eyes!

-Cain looks desperately to make something happen here, and unleashes his most powerful spell, the Dark Bolt at Kylira! However the hunter has forgotten that Baxter is still in love or something with her, and once again deflects some of the damage to himself! Kylira -2 [STA] and Baxter -2 [WP].

-Perezosa now rolls the sleeping hunter off her and laughs triumphantly. "See boys, what I have in store for you isn't that bad, your leader is enjoying it! And don't worry, he will wake up whenever he wants to wake up. That is...if he ever wants to! Right then, let's get you boys tucked up ready for bed, and then we can all get a nice nights sleep". She begins to inhale and expand with air once again, seemingly preparing for her Sleeping Gas attack!

-Roxy follows the Lady's orders in putting the boys to sleep, and catches Cain's attention with a cheeky smile, and then proceeds to Yawn at him, causing him to yawn back and making him sleepy. +2 [DSY].

-Kylira also obeys, and sprinkles some more of the Dream Dust at Cain and winks at him whilst doing so, making him nervy. +3 [DSY].

Alonsious:
Has fallen victim to Sweetest of Dreams and can no longer be woken up, and thus is out of the fight!

Baxter:
[WP] |||3
[DSY]|||||5

Is now awake!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]||||||6

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||||10

Kylira:
[STA]|||3

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:26 pm

(Damn, I thought since he's sleeping love token will be inactive, guess not. Can't love token be struggled out for?)

(Guametsunami, perhaps try to Quick Attack Perezosa to stun her, that sleeping gas of her is too dangerous)

With Baxter still under the temptress' control, Cain had no choice but to switch target, he aimed for the therapist and fires a well aimed shot.

(Aimed shot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next