Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
guametsunami

Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:46 pm

(Gotcha man)

Baxter looks pretty embarrassed. "Shit cain, sorry man. Can't control my body. Stupid witch bitch magic. He switches targets with cain and rushes in to attack perezosa.

Quick Attack
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:08 am

-Cain finally realizes that he has been attacking the wrong target this whole time, and now turns his crossbow and aims at Roxy, his Aimed Shot hits her perfectly as she squeals in pain. -2 [STA].

-Baxter takes Cain's advice and charges up at Perezosa with Quick Attack, however he cannot reach Perezosa's large bed at the top without going through one of the other two girls first, which he doesn't want to do, so the attack doesn't really go anywhere. It does however serve as a sufficient enough distraction for Perezosa and she deflates and is stunned for this turn.

-Perezosa has been stunned and cannot act!

-Roxy does not look amused at Cain, and once again looks at him and performs her Yawn attack, causing him to yawn back at her and become sleepy! +2 [DSY].

-Kylira sees Baxter still has some fight left in him, and decides to do something about it. "I thought you and I had something special" she says to him, "Err...well...I..." "Silence peon! If you truly do love me, you will stop messing around, and get over here right now and resume worshipping my Soft Legs! "Sorry, right away mistriss" "Good boy!". Baxter without further questions jumps back into her bed and resumes his caressing. She let's out a triumphant evil giggle. Baxter is now bound once more and takes -1 [WP]!

-End of turn: All [DSY] decays by 1!

Alonsious:
Has fallen victim to Sweetest of Dreams and can no longer be woken up, and thus is out of the fight!

Baxter:
[WP] ||2
[DSY]||||4

Has been bound by Kylira!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]|||||||7

Dark Bolt will be usable in 1 turn!
Aimed Shot will be usable in 2 turns!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||||8

Kylira:
[STA]|||3

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Baxter won't give up though. He realizes what he's doing and says "hold up girl! I don't love you, you put some magic spell on me and you sure as hell don't love me! You chicks are liars and using us and that's not cool!"

Struggle
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:58 pm

(Phew for a second there I thought quick attack won't work. Anyway it seems we're gonna lose this one no matter what haha.)

The demon hunters are losing, without their leader they almost had no chance to win. Regardless, Cain still continues to do what he does best, dealing as much damage while he lasts.

(Quick bolt to Roxy)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:53 pm

-Baxter is really enjoying being ordered around by his new mistress, but none the less makes a Struggle in attempt to break out of the domination! But his will power is now far too low to make any real resistance, and continues to be fascinated by her smooth legs, and follows her command by stroking them.

-Cain continues his onslaught at Roxy, and fires a Quick Bolt at her! She shrieks in pain, and takes -2 [STA]!

-Roxy looks annoyed with the crossbowman, and orders him to Shh! Preventing him from casting any spells next turn!

-Kylira orders her new slave to start giving her feet some attention, and Baxter promptly moves onto giving her a Foot Rub. -1 [WP] and Kylira heals +1 [WP]. Baxter has almost caved in and is her obedient slave!

-Perezosa goes back to singing again with her enchanting Lullaby! +2 [DSY] all targets!

Alonsious:
Has fallen victim to Sweetest of Dreams and can no longer be woken up, and thus is out of the fight!

Baxter:
[WP] |1
[DSY]|||||5

Has been bound by Kylira!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]||||||||8

Has been silenced!
Dark Bolt is now available!
Aimed Shot will be usable in 1 turn!
Quick Bolt will be usable in 2 turns!

Roxy:
[STA]||||||6

Kylira:
[STA]||||4

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Drowsy and desperate, Cain fires his last attack to Roxy before he completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:40 am

"Fine girl you wanna play games? We playing on my terms then." Baxter jumps on top of kylira and tries to take her clothes off to have sex with her. He wasn't gonna be teased and made into her bitch

Fuck kylira
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:36 pm

-Cain opts for an Attack towards Roxy! She flinches in pain as it hits! -1 [STA].

-Baxter makes a Struggle and attempts to get on top of Kylira! However she once again puts her evil dominating glare at him, and with a simple "What are you doing? Get back to the feet, slave", soon puts him back in his place as he fails once again to break out of her dominating hold!

-Roxy let's out one final Yawn for Cain, who once again yawns back, and this time, slouches to the floor and falls asleep. +2 [DSY] and Cain is now asleep!

-Kylira having resumed control of the situation, once again has Baxter give her a Foot Rub. -1 [WP] and heals +1 [STA]. Baxter has lost all willpower! "And now my troublesome slave, you shall serve me without question I hope?" "Of course, anything for you mistress". "Excellent..."

-Perezosa once again turns on her side, and begins to once again activate the alluring glow from her large breasts, which immediately causes sleeping Cain to start sleeping walking towards her for another Drowsy Ascension!

Alonsious:

Baxter:
Has lost the will to fight, and is out of the fight!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]|||||||||9 (asleep)

Is being guided by Drowsy Ascension, and will reach Perezosa in 2 turns!
Aimed Shot is now available!
Quick Bolt will be usable in 1 turn!

Roxy:
[STA]|||||5

Kylira:
[STA]|||||5

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10

Last edited by Lord Varys on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:48 pm

(Well now you can just put auto struggle as my input)

Cain struggles, but part of him wanted to feel the warmth of perezosa's breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:06 am

-Cain is now the last man standing, but is already sleep walking and extremely tired, none the less he makes a final attempt to Struggle out of it, but the sleepiness is too much for him and he stays fast asleep, still slowly staggering over to Perezosa and her fantastic glowing assets.

-Perezosa continues her glow emitting radiance from up above and continues to guide the sleepy hero for the Drowsy Ascension.

-Kylira now has a completely smitten and obedient slave in the form of Baxter, and after having a brief fondle and play with him, remembers the fight is still somewhat continuing and blows some more of her sweet Dream Dust at Cain.

-Roxy doesn't see much else for her to do, so she offers Kylira a Quick Rub, which she happily accepts.

Alonsious:

Baxter:
Has lost the will to fight, and is out of the fight!

Cain:
[WP] ||||4
[DSY]|||||||||9 (asleep)

Is being guided by Drowsy Ascension, and will reach Perezosa in 1 turn!
Quick Bolt is now available!

Roxy:
[STA]|||||5

Kylira:
[STA]|||||||7

Perezosa:
[STA]||||||||||10

(Apologies for delays I have been taken by a rather deathly fever the last couple of days, and will get around to finishing this when I can, there is a fair bit of writing for the end you see.)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 am

(You okay man? Don't push yourself, you can take as many time as you want. I hope it's not as deadly as it sounds.)

Darkness envelopes Cain, but there's a little bit of light penetrating the darkness. There's still hope yet, or is it? Nevertheless, Cain reaches for the light, surrendering himself to the warmth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth   Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons of Sin: Part I: Sloth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3