Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Time Lurker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:58 am

I've been contemplating whether to make an account here or not. I've been sneaking and sliding around every corner, but I always wanted to comment, interact, etc.
I never really wanted to link my personal email, so I made another one just for this.
But of course, my incompitence got me and I made two accounts. I have a feeling I'll use that as an alt incase things go south.
Anyways, few things you need to know about me.
- I watch anime, mostly Shonen
- I'm a huge Sonic and Legend of Zelda fan
- I also really love Smash Bros.
- For Roleplay, I do have a crossover OC of two worlds, but he's one part Saiyan, so throw your strongest hitters at me (No, not like Little Mac and his frigging recovery)

So, hey, I'm ThemChaosEmeralds. And I, for the first time, introduce myself to you humble people.
(Yes I've been watching Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Welcome! I'm also a big super smash bros fan.
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Ooo, nice! Favorite game in the series?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Welcome to our humble abode, young one! I hope you find it comfortable!

Okay, now seriously, hope you like it here! Also a Smash Bros fan, although I only got to play the 64 and Brawl versions, of which I liked the latter the most.
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:03 am

My favorite smash game is smash for 3ds.
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:30 am

I think I really like Brawl the best. It has flaws, which people point out, but that and Melee have some of the best competitive chances. Sm4sh was nothing when I first started, as I played Brawl way too much as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:32 pm

I feel like sm4sh is more competetive than brawl, I don't actually follow the scene for pro smash, but I'd think the new one would have a bigger following. But I actually liked brawl more than melee, probably just because of the roster though.
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Sm4sh destroyed so many of my favorite characters though. Olimar got nerfed like hell, especially considering his Pikmin, Luigi's Final Smash is dissapointing now, but at least Dedede still has the suck and cuck.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:48 pm

ThemChaosEmeralds wrote:
...but at least Dedede still has the suck and cuck.

I'm sorry, the, uh...the what?
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:39 am

Probably inhaling, walking off the stage, and spitting them underneath, or just inhaling and taking them all the way down with you.
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 am

Correct. The suck and cuck is a suicide kill, like Bowser's Side B, or Kirby's back throw in Melee.
Except one can be broken out of.

On the topic, it's funny how Peach's Final Smash fits the bill of this site, but it's so useless. It would be better if it didn't give your opponents a chance to heal.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:30 pm

In melee couldn't you use any of kirby's throws (except down throw) to suicide kill? And in the new smash, it's easier to get the peaches yourself from Peach's final smash.
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Yes, but the one thing tha kills his throws are that they are able to be broken out of, and if you know that, you could make the Kirby kill themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Right, it sucks to randomly dive off a cliff as kirby :/. Ganondorf in the new smash can suicide kill with his side B too, it's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Yeah, but my absolute favorite way to kill someone is footstooling them. Ultimate disrespect.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 3:38 am

I used to play with sonic the most when I played brawl, and if I correctly remember, I would launch someone to the side of the arena, and when they were trying to recover, I would just use my recovery move to annoy the hell out of them Razz I'd make a rain of boingy-things that just didn't let anyone recover correctly Razz
Back to top Go down
ThemChaosEmeralds

ThemChaosEmeralds

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 am

Rip those players.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:16 pm

My favorite way of footstooling, is if you eat someone off the stage as kirby, if they struggle out of you, you will automatically be in the perfect position to footstool them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Time Lurker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Lurker   Long Time Lurker Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time Lurker
Page 1 of 1