Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObserversAnonymous

A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member Empty
PostSubject: A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member   A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 am

Hello everyone

I know it seems rather redundant as I've been a forum member for over two weeks now, but as testament to my "brilliant" observational skills I didn't notice this introductions section, despite looking to do one for myself. But hey better late than never right, so I thought I could give a little background on what brought me here.

I'd been lurking on this forum for about 6 months before plucking up the courage to join, having been inspired by sfbirdies character parody thread to do something similar. Unlike quite a lot of members here I didn't get into this whole seduction and kissing thing through anime or video games. My earliest exposure came from classic Warner Brothers cartoons and a villain (who's name I can't recall) from power rangers. Being a child at the time, still thinking "girls and kissing are icky!", I found myself conflicted as "kisses were yucky" and yet a small part of me held it with a strange fascination, almost wanting something similar to happen to me.

Being a huge fan of sci-fi films and TV, over my teenage years I saw many seductive alien characters with deadly or mind altering kisses (the most memorable for me being Hathor from Stargate SG-1 and later the Orion Slave Girls from star trek enterprise) that helped turn a mild fascination to a full blown fetish.

I'll just finish up by once again saying "hello and I hope you enjoy my contributions".
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member   A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Thank you for joining us! I look forward to your contributions in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A very late introduction by a long time lurker turned member
Page 1 of 1