Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lurker no longer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide

Lurker no longer Empty
PostSubject: Lurker no longer   Lurker no longer EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Heya, the name's Crimson Tide, and I'm kinda new. I've kinda been lurking on the forum for a few months now. To be honest, I would've been perfectly okay just continuing to lurk, since I'm kinda like that with a lot of sites. However, I joined because of a story by the name of The Jackal by EhSteve1119, which kinda caught my interest. I'm honestly not sure when my interest in the whole kissing thing started, but I think it was kinda around the time Pokémon X and Y came out, with Draining Kiss. The attack and animation itself is kinda underwhelming, but it was mostly the idea of draining someone's health and stamina through a kiss that intrigued me. Like a lot of people on this site, I also kinda prefer femdom to, well, a lot of other things. So, yeah, I think it'll be kinda nice to not lurk anymore, and to actually get notified when something updates instead of having to manually check. Hope to see what you all can do, since unfortunately, I'm kinda not one to make things myself. Also, for those interested, my profile pic is Sayori from Doki Doki Literature Club, a game with no real kisses but still a genuinely fun (and kinda scary) experience.

Count the kindas. I dare you.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Lurker no longer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurker no longer   Lurker no longer EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Well you're kinda welcome.

Also, 11. 10 if you dont count that last one.
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

Lurker no longer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurker no longer   Lurker no longer EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 6:10 pm

You seem kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Lurker no longer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurker no longer   Lurker no longer EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:36 pm

I love Doki Doki Literature Club!!! Such a mind twisting game lol. Welcome!

kissfan

Lurker no longer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurker no longer   Lurker no longer EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:46 pm

I should learn what kind of game it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lurker no longer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurker no longer   Lurker no longer Empty

Back to top Go down

Lurker no longer
Page 1 of 1