Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first story here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joakinter

joakinter

My first story here Empty
PostSubject: My first story here   My first story here EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Okay, guys, completely honest here: I'm not sure where this is gonna go. It was a really spur of the moment kind of thing, as I was on the throne of knowledge, reflecting upon some things (I'm pretty sure many people know which "throne of knowledge" I'm talking about Laughing ), and it suddenly came to me. Now, I'll start with it, before I end up forgetting what I came up with. I'll warn you, though, I didn't came up with this with kissing in mind, so that particular department may be a bit...sporadic. It's kind of an experiment anyway, so, take it with a grain of salt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was black as the deepest cavern. The wind had grown restless, punishing the trees and bushes with his almighty rage. And at the top of it all, black clouds would shout, high in the sky, and making the earth tremble everytime a lightning fell upon the world. It was almost as if they knew a distaster had happened.
And in the middle of it all, a man was kneeling, his eyes frozen at the sight of a tombstone. He was almost lifeless, impervious to the rage of the elements around it. A photograph was in his left hand, gripped tightly. On it, a picture of a woman smiling by his side, looked almost like a fantasy, contrasting the cruel reality of the world.
The skin of the man was cold as ice itself, but still, he remained like a statue, kneeling there. His eyes were red as blood,which was hiding a gentle green color on his left eye, and a dark blue on the other eye. Tears had, once, dropped from them, but now, they were completely dry. Finally, his lips moved.
"She...was always upset when she felt alone...At least now, she won't feel that way...Because I feel...Part of my soul went with her..." He gripped his clothes, putting his hand right at the middle of his chest. "Destiny really scares me...It can make you feel so alive...Make your happiness skyrocket...And...In a cold, emotionless turn...It just makes it go catastrophically wrong...What's the point of happiness anyway?...To be free...Emotional...Only for that to be taken away from you at the same speed it was given to you?..." He, slowly, began to stand up. He was trembling, but not of cold. "Just what is wrong with this world to begin with...?" His hand began gripping his chest even more, and more strongly. "What the fuck is wrong with this world?!"

A feminine voice made itself appear behind him. It was slow, calm, collected, soothing, and most of it all, sweet as sugar could be. "Please, calm yourself, my dear. The world we live in may be cruel at times...But sometimes...It can show the greatest of beauty to those who deserve it..." Suddenly, a figure of a woman also appeared, from where the voice had came. She began a slow walk towards him, and calmly left one of her hands rest on one of his shoulders. "You just have to be patient...And a reward will come...As if dropped by the heavens themselves...to turn your life for the better...Now, turn around...I want to show you...What the heavens have in store for you..."

The man slowly turned around, his eyes now witnessing what, to a human, might appear to be the body of a goddess. Hair white as snow, that fell softly from her back all the way to her waist. Eyes that could very well possess the entire universe between them. Lips that could wipe completely clean the mind of a human, be it man or woman. Her nude body,oblivious to the cold around her, almost as if crafted to perfection, was simply a sight that a mere human would not comprehend.
Still, the man barely blinked. "...Come to take me, an utterly broken man, to your slavery,demon? I'd say...you'd be able to catch way more than that with that corrupted frame of yours. Have you no ambition?...Or do you simply take...joyful pride of gathering men who have lost their place in the world?"
The woman broke a smile, and looked at him to the eye,with a look fueled with love. "While it is true that some of my race would enjoy ravishing the minds of the broken, I am not here, beside you, for this purpose. I have been...watching you. For a long time. And, since the start, I have been infatuated by you, to no end. Still, I saw you being happy with the woman that has now passed away, and chose to stay put. This was, while I hadn't turned into...a midara. Not a demon,as you had called me."

The man still showed no reaction, only a barely recognizable amusement. "Midara, demon...Does it really matter now?" He looked at her, straight at her eyes, with his, which looked paler by the minute. "You're going to take me. You've found your chance to do it." He merely shrugged at her. "You have me at your mercy. My life is in shambles. There is no place in this world for me anymore. Nowhere to go back to. Nothing to strive for." He sat down again, almost slumping to the floor. "Dying, becoming a slave to you for the rest of my days...It hardly makes a difference to me anymore."
The woman seemed concerned by this, but she sat down in front of him, stroking his cheek with her hand. "Now, don't say that...You may have lost a loved one, but...You'll soon gain a new one. I'll make you forget the pain you feel. I'll make you fill the void in your heart...You'll see the light after the storm. I'll make sure of it." As she said that, she came closer and closer to him, her face leaning to his, their eyes making contact. Soon, their lips conected, and the man suddenly felt a strong surge of emotions travelling all the way through his body. He felt alive again. He felt like his soul had came back. They spend a few moments, lips locked between eachother, and soon, the woman ended the kiss, looking at his eyes firmly. "Now...Do you see?" The man couldn't express himself. She had left him speechless. This made the woman chuckle, which caused the man's heart to skip a beat. Then, she leaned on him again, and another makeout session ensured, though this one was a little more passionate. Upon the ending of it, the man had regained the color in his eyes, and looked at the personified goddess before him how wrong he was. And she was hoping for that too. Still, she put a finger on his lips, and stopped him from saying anything.

"I wasn't always a midara. I was...converted a short time ago. Before that, I would watch over you from above..." Above? Though that sentence didn't make much sense to him, he wasn't in a state as to retort. "Then, a midara entered my domains, and...took advantage of my weakness...you...to convince me to be converted. And then...I realized. We were made for eachother." She stroked his cheek, while looking deeply at his eyes, seeming lovestruck. Still, the man couldn't help but feel something amiss. And, finally, some of his senses were coming back. "Your wife seemed to make you very happy. But yet, I felt it. I knew it. She couldn't make you as happy as I could." The man's eyes began to widen at the realization. The cause of the accident that took his wife's life...
Then, she made something very familiar appear in her hand. The man recognized it instantly. "T-that's...!" She merely smiled as she kept stroking his cheek, while he watched in horror how the medallion he gifted to her wife the moment they got married started to burn in blue flames inside her hand. "I know, deep down, you're still attached to her. As such, in order to completely flourish our new love, I must make you forget about your former one. Don't you worry. It will not hurt. You will merely feel...that something feels more distant that before." She approached the man again, looking at his horrified eyes while her lips touched his. However, something was amiss, this time, for her.

His eyes weren't green and blue anymore. Neither were they pale and colorless like his former self, before meeting her. No. This time, his eyes were pitch black.

She only had a split second to release him and step away before he was engulfed in black flames. Still, she heard no scream from him. No agonizing pain at being burned by those black flames. Because there was no pain. No burning. The flames merely enveloped him, blocking her view of him.
"Eltrys! What is happening?!" The woman, no longer calm, looked at him, as concerned as she could be. She seemed relieved after noticing the flames starting to recede, seemingly dissapearing. That relief only lasted a second, before now seeing that beneath the flames, a black figure, with the exact same build as Eltrys, the man she almost conquered, emerged. His body seemed entirely made of darkness, almost like a shadow. The only part of him that wasn't completely dark were his eyes, yellow as the moon. Small yellow dots in a sea of darkness that formed the body of a man.
"E.....Eltrys?" Her fear showing on her voice.
His eyes finally moved, leaving a small yellow trail as they focused on her.
"...Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:28 pm

As this is my first attempt at a story here, any and all feedback will be appreciated! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a philosophy mid-term exam tomorrow, and I haven't read anything yet because of this story. So...Gotta go study study study
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 3:39 pm

I certainly enjoy the imagery, it's really vivid and I can easily picture it in my mind. Choice in words is pretty good too. As an experiment, it's pretty good. I haven't seen much else like this on this website. Way to think outside the box!
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks! It's really a mixture of what was on my mind at that moment,plus the music I was listening to, and a bit of first-hand experience of sorts,although not exatly the same experience the protagonist had.
I mostly tried to bring the most out of my imagination, and then I'd try to express it as best I could. The choice in words...Mostly spur of the moment,but I'dlike to keep that in future stories as I really liked where I was going.
I have a couple of weeks free,as I'm on vacations, so msybe,if my inspiration comes back, I can continue this! And I'll try to work on the kissing department too,it feels lacking...
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:07 am

joakinter wrote:
Thanks! It's really a mixture of what was on my mind at that moment,plus the music I was listening to, and a bit of first-hand experience of sorts,although not exatly the same experience the protagonist had.
I mostly tried to bring the most out of my imagination, and then I'd try to express it as best I could. The choice in words...Mostly spur of the moment,but I'dlike to keep that in future stories as I really liked  where I was going.
I have a couple of weeks free,as I'm on vacations, so msybe,if my inspiration comes back, I can continue this! And I'll try to work on the kissing department too,it feels lacking...

Really? That's interesting, because a lot of the inspiration I get for writing is from music as well!

But just out of curiosity, what music were you listening to when you wrote this?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 am

Well..The inspiration for the man's backstory (losing his wife, and his breakdown) mostly came from When It All Falls Down,from Titan. I had done a small story for that some time before,too, for my now ex-girlfriend but nobody wants to know that Ahem... So, that came from there.
The midara appearance wasn't inspired by music, IIRC, but...The "dark revelation", and the subsequent ideas I had for the ensuing fight, that I haven't yet finished to the point of posting here, came from two tracks from Newgrounds called Drawn By Light, and to a lesser point, Northwind. Both, I think, from Braiton. If you're unfamilisr with newgrounds, but would like to search for the songs, I suggest you use the song names in the search bar for the site, isntead of the autor. The search system is kind of....Wonky...So,yeah.
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:49 am

joakinter wrote:
Well..The inspiration for the man's backstory (losing his wife, and his breakdown) mostly came from When It All Falls Down,from Titan. I had done a small story for that some time before,too, for my now ex-girlfriend but nobody wants to know that Ahem... So, that came from there.
The midara appearance wasn't inspired by music, IIRC, but...The "dark revelation", and the subsequent ideas I had for the ensuing fight, that I haven't yet finished to the point of posting here, came from two tracks from Newgrounds called Drawn By Light, and to a lesser point, Northwind. Both, I think, from Braiton. If you're unfamilisr with newgrounds, but would like to search for the songs, I suggest you use the song names in the search bar for the site, isntead of the autor. The search system is kind of....Wonky...So,yeah.

Thank you. I'll be sure to look those up Very Happy. My inspiration for my story (Specifically speaking, the part I am proudest of, the part with the Dryads) came from this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bOpQCn454
Thanks for sharing your inspiration with a fellow writer!
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 9:44 pm

No prob, if I can help a fellow writer get inspired,then all the better. And I checked the song out. While it wasn't exactly my cup of tea, I can see why you got inspired by it. Although,most of the time I just draw inspiration from orchestral or "epic" music. Two Steps From Hell can be a great source of it, for me at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first story here   My first story here Empty

Back to top Go down

My first story here
Page 1 of 1