Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4chan Alraune Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

4chan Alraune Story Empty
PostSubject: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Posted by an anon on /a/... relevant portions in bold.

--------------------------------
It had leaves and vines that expanded from its bottom and many large pink flower petals that lined the top of the bulb. It was a magnificent flower that was twice as large as Alex. He sniffed the air again and noticed that the smell seemed to be coming from the flower bulb. He walked toward the flower until he was standing directly in front of it. He peered inside the bulb and noticed that it was filled to the brim with yellow nectar. The smell of it was driving him wild as his thirst was reaching dangerous levels. "Ok, so it's not a stream, but it'll have to do." he said quietly. He took his finger and just barely broke the surface of the nectar. As soon as his finger touched the fluid, something started to surge toward him from within the bulb.

He barely had time to react before he was splashed in the face with what felt like a gallon of nectar. He fell backwards and landed directly on his nether regions. He shut his eyes at the pain and rubbed his backside with his hand. When the pain had subsided, he looked up at the top of the pod and was breathless at what stood before him. There, standing inside the pod was a woman drenched in the golden nectar. Her skin was light green and she had long flowing green hair to match. If it weren't for the leafy vines wrapped around parts of her body, she would've been completely nude. Though he could still make out every single curve of her large breasts between the leaves.

Alex hadn't seen anything so arousing since the last time he watched a jello wrestling match online between 2 girls. As he stared in awe at the flower lady, she opened her eyes and slowly looked down at him. Her eyes were a light pink that had the same color as the petals surrounding her. She then spoke to Alex in a silky smooth voice that was sheer delight to his ears. "Naughty naughty. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" she asked him with a grin. "Oh...uhh. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were in there." he said embarrassed. She was staring at him with a funny look in her eye. "If you were thirsty, all you had to do was ask." she said. She then reached her hands inside the pod and dipped them in the nectar. When she brought her hands back out, they were cupped and full of the nectar that filled the pod. "Here. Take your fill." she beckoned to him.

He wasn't sure if he should accept, but his thirst was demanding to be fulfilled and he didn't know when he'd get another chance to quench it. He got up slowly and took a couple steps toward the beautiful plant girl. "You don't mind?" he asked nervously. The flower girl's smile widened and looked very peaceful to Alex. "Help yourself" she said. Alex then cupped his hands and held them under hers. He had expected her to pour the liquid into his hands, but instead she leaned forward and brought her hands to his mouth. When her fingertips touched his lips, he automatically opened his mouth and accepted the sweet nectar.

The taste was a thousand times more pleasing than Alex expected it be. It was so sweet and smooth that he closed his eyes in delight and let the liquid slide down his throat and into his stomach. When she had poured all that was in her hands, Alex took her gently by the wrists and started licking her palms to collect what was left behind. He heard the plant girl giggle as his tongue rubbed against her flesh gently.

When all remains of the nectar were gone, he opened his eyes. When he looked down and realized what he had been doing, he felt immensely embarrassed and quickly let go of her wrists. He tried to take a step back, but the flower girl wouldn't have it. She threw her arms around Alex and pulled him closer to her. When he was just inches away from her face, she spoke to him in a seductive whisper. "That felt so good." And with that, she opened her mouth and engulfed Alex in a deep passionate kiss.

Her kiss was heavenly. As she caressed his tongue with her own, he felt it leave behind a generous trail of the same delicious nectar that filled the pod. Alex felt his mind grow foggy as he ingested more and more of the sweet liquid. After a full minute of her delicious embrace, she pulled her lips away with a slight sucking of his lip and held his head in her hands. He now felt like he was under a spell as he opened his eyes and gazed into the flower girl's own astonishing pink eyes. "We shall be as one. I'll give you the fluids you so desperately need and you'll give me your seed so that I may reproduce." she said with a seductive smile.
For a moment, Alex didn't understand what she meant. Then when she reached down with one hand and started massaging his unnoticed hard on through the fabric of his shorts, it slowly dawned on him.

He was about to lose his virginity in the middle of a jungle with a flower woman. And due to the state his brain was in after being subjected to so much of her intoxicating nectar, he wasn't sure he would be able to say no even if he tried.

Chapter 3 - Hopelessly addicted...to Alraune
Alex shut his eyes tight at the gentle rubbing of the flower woman's hand on his crotch. It felt so strange to him since he'd never known a woman's touch like this. It was so sensual that Alex barely noticed the smooth vines that were now coiling around his legs, waist, and arms. When the flower woman stopped massaging him, Alex opened his eyes and saw that the scenery had changed. When he realized that his feet were no longer touching the ground, he gulped and turned his head down to see that he was now suspended about 20 feet in the air.

The plant girl was giggling warmly, but Alex felt his ass clench at the sight of the ground that looked so far beneath him. He looked at the vines that were holding him and his fear was multiplied at the thought of what would happen if they suddenly started to loosen. He then gave a compulsive yelp as he felt his shorts being pulled down by the plant girl that was just under him. He felt his adrenaline start to pump, temporarily wiping away the effects of the plant girl's nectar. Now he was just praying to god for the vines to not let him go. He looked down at the flower woman with fear in his eyes. The woman saw this and her face changed from that of a careless schoolgirl, to that of a loving mother.

"Don't be scared sweetie. I won't let you fall." she cooed. Alex then felt himself being moved towards the flower girl by the vines. His eyes were wide with fear until he came to a stop directly in front of the woman. "What's your name dear?" she asked sweetly. "I'm...Alex..." he replied with difficulty. He was hyperventilating and felt close to passing out. "Alex, you may call me Alraune." she said with a beautiful smile as she started to pull off his boxer shorts.

Alex felt terribly exposed and turned blood red in the face. But his embarrassment was quickly replaced with sheer pleasure when he felt Alraune's mouth close over the head of his cock and start to suckle it gently. Alex compulsively tried to move his hips forward to feel more of the Alraunes mouth on his cock, but the vines that had him suspended in the air were surprisingly strong and held fast. Alex started to moan from the sensation, and almost went into spastic convulsions when Alraune rocked her head forward, taking in the rest of Alex's shaft into her welcoming mouth.

He could feel the same nectar that filled him with joy earlier now completely cover every inch of his cock from inside Alraune's warm mouth. She kept sucking and rubbing his shaft with her tongue until the stimulation became too much for Alex to take. He felt his orgasm build up and release inside the Alraune's mouth. He half expected her to back away in surprise, but she didn't falter in the least. She took the full orgasm, absorbing it through her mouth and into the plant that grew beneath her. After she had sucked every last bit of semen from Alex, she brought her head back and released his cock. Alex shivered at the air now on his exposed area, but that was nothing compared to how he felt when he looked into Alraune's eyes.

In her eyes he noticed that something had changed. She no longer looked calm and peaceful, but more hungry and lustful. It was as if the semen had awoken a forgotten hunger within her and she wanted more. Nay, needed more. A lot more. Alex felt the vines start to shift again and he heard Alraune speak in a tone that was coated with pure lust. "More. I must have more. Please give me more Alex." she begged as the vines started to slowly dip him into Alraune's pod. He could feel his still hard cock press up against her incredibly smooth body and felt it grow even harder. Soon his feet broke the surface of the nectar that filled the pod. It was pleasantly warm and felt delicious against his weary feet. His legs followed as did his thighs. He started to wonder exactly how deep the pool of nectar was when he felt his feet meet the soft bottom. The nectar was up to his waist and had enveloped his balls and penis with a wondrous feeling.

When the vines had released Alex from their grip, Alraune then pulled his shirt off and threw it in a pile of what looked like his shorts and sandals. He was now completely nude and felt immense pleasure with the sensation of both the nectar that he stood in and the feel of Alraune's body against his own. She had slipped her arms around his waist and was still looking at him hungrily. She leaned forward and planted her lips directly against his own and started to let sweet nectar flow freely into his mouth. Unlike the first time they kissed, this was an all out flood that caught Alex by surprise. He was still very thirsty, so he let his throat relax and accepted her gift willingly. But soon he realized that his mind was growing foggy again and he was having trouble putting together coherent thoughts. Alex felt his body start to move against his will. He put her arms around Alraune's shoulders and pulled her closer to him. He could feel her large breasts pushing against his chest and felt his cock start to grow painfully hard.

Alraune then stopped the steady flow of nectar, pulled out of the kiss, and spoke desperately to Alex. "I can't wait anymore." she said. "I need your cum. I need your big thing inside of me and I need you to cum again and again." Alex then felt her hand reach down into the pool of nectar and gently grab his pulsing shaft. She guided it to the warm sex between her legs and with one quick movement thrust it into the waiting warmth. Both Alex and Alraune gave shouts of pleasure as they started to mate. Alex was motivated by the one part of his brain that was left unclouded by the Alraune's nectar. The instinctual human need to procreate. As they thrust into each other, the petals of the plant started to rise up from their relaxed position and close around the two lovers.

Alex didn't pay any mind to the petals that had now enveloped him and Alraune. Once the petals reached the top and had covered the two completely, they started to compress, pressing their bodies even closer together in blissful harmony. All Alex cared about was being with the woman before him and giving her as much pleasure as she was giving him. He felt himself tense up again as a second orgasm wracked his body. Alraune sang out with her wondrously sweet voice as she pumped Alex for every drop she could get. After his orgasm had ended, Alex started to feel dizzy with the combination of the pleasures he was receiving from Alraune and the nectar that was clouding his mind. Half of him wanted to stop, but the other half wanted to continue. Either way, he didn't have much choice since his cock was as hard as ever and was still being humped rigorously by Alraune.

He continued pushing in and out of Alraune. Driven by hunger for the pleasure of another orgasm. Alraune grabbed Alex's head and kissed him deeply. Force feeding him even more of the intoxicating nectar. He felt his eyes start to droop as another orgasm burst forth. Filling Alraune’s body with the substance that she needed so desperately. He was now slowly losing consciousness as Alraune continued her sexual advances. Alex pulled away from Alraune’s mouth and mustered as much of his remaining will as possible. In a stressed voice that was periodically cut by the thrusts of the Alraune, he begged her. "Please...stop. I ...can't...keep...this...up...much...longer." he rasped with great effort. But Alraune was in the middle of a feeding frenzy and wouldn't be stopped so soon. "Noooooo." she whimpered in his ear. "Don't leave me. Stay and cum for me. Be mine and mine alone." she begged as Alex pumped yet another load of cum into her body.

And with this last orgasm, Alex felt his consciousness start to slip away. He collapsed against the sides of the petals that had enveloped them and slowly lost each of his senses. At first his hearing faded away to complete silence. Then his senses of smell and touch faded into oblivion. Even his sense of taste was leaving him as his mouth no longer registered the sweet taste of the Alraune's nectar. Finally, his sight started to fade. And as Alraune continued to rape his fading body, he closed his eyes and drifted away to another world.
------------------------------------

The rest is currently being posted on 4chan and the whole thing will allegedly be archived on The Monster Girl Unlimited Forum but I don't have an account there so I'm not sure if it's up yet.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:07 pm

After all this time I found the rest of it....here ya guys go
http://heliosleinheart.pbworks.com/w/page/28704689/Monster%20Isle%20-%20Chapter%203
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Nice job finding this darkavenger! I remember reading this post a while back now. I'll definitely look into the full story soon. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:24 am

How on earth did this show up as a new post? unbeievable. But hey this was awesome! Thanks former admin!
Back to top Go down
HeliosLeinheart

PostSubject: Re: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 am

I'm flattered that you appreciate my work.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:07 am

I'm glad we were able to find it, thank you for the work put in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4chan Alraune Story   4chan Alraune Story Empty

Back to top Go down

4chan Alraune Story
Page 1 of 1