Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?

Go down 
+2
BlackLips
No one
6 posters
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 9:38 pm

I feel like this would be really fun. I'm planning to try it sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 am

i'd love to , but at the same time worried about what she'll think No
Back to top Go down
littletoys

littletoys

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:52 am

I've only ever been tied up and kissed but i haven't role played, that seems pretty cool to try
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:55 am

I only did a kiss of death one with my ex
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:29 pm

If its a girl I know then sure but I wouldnt trust someone I just met because they may have herpies or something.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Ahh, well I have someone I trust more than anyone else in the world and she says she'd be willing to do anything I could think of. But yes, absolutely do not do it with someone you don't trust lol.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Ugh, how do you explain this to someone that has like no idea? I want to be like her pet energy source she keeps draining by kissing and otherwise being sexual, not like her pet clown lol. I think she just doesn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:02 am

Lol, I find it hard to explain my facesitting fetish to girls as well that want to do that to me. It seems so simplistic in our minds as to what we want, but it might as well be explaining Calculus to them haha.
Back to top Go down
littletoys

littletoys

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:11 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Lol, I find it hard to explain my facesitting fetish to girls as well that want to do that to me. It seems so simplistic in our minds as to what we want, but it might as well be explaining Calculus to them haha.
omg yes i tried to get my ex to sit on my face when we were still dating and she wouldn't do it... kept saying "oh but i might hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Haha I get that a lot too! I finally convinced my friend that it will not hurt me at all and during a wrestling match we had, she finally did it as a pin. Best... Pin... Ever!
Back to top Go down
RacerXX

RacerXX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 1:44 pm

This is one of those things I would LOVE to try, but for the life of me, I have no idea how to get the conversation started. Me and my gf have been dating for three years, and can only imagine her reaction if I told her "you know what would be really hot? If you pretended to be Poison Ivy, tied me up and I acted like your lip gloss was poisonous." I've kind of gamed the system, though, because every time we're in bed, I "forbid" her from kissing my mouth until I'm just about to orgasm. And then, right before it's time to climax, I tell her to cram her tongue down my throat ... it's not quite a "real-life" magical effect, but it feels pretty nice anyway. That, and I've convinced her to wear slightly more peculiar things come bedtime, so the "fantasy" element is improving.

That said, I did date a pretty frisky goth chick in college who was open to pretty much everything, and we did a lot of RP. One night I asked her if she would role play as a "succubus seductress" (trust me, the stuff she wanted me to RP as was even weirder) so she put on her best goth wardrobe and we hit the sack. She was community theater actress, so she was pretty good at her role - she even put on some makeup to enhance the effect. Beforehand, I told here I wanted her to give me a "paralyzing kiss," where I would just lay still and she could do whatever she wanted to me. So, we fool around, she cups her hand over my chin and she whispered "time for the kiss ... of death!" in a really cheesy, over-dramatic way. Then, she proceeded to French kiss me, and at the very end ... she hocked a GIANT loogie down my throat. It was so big and unexpected that I started coughing and she freaked out. Needless to say, that was the last time I ever tried living out my death kiss fantasies. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?   Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried getting roleplaying getting enslaved by a kiss irl?
Page 1 of 1