Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise

Go down 
+3
VulcanS
anon64
Yuna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Gage, having dodged the advances from Fantasia, was feeling particular lucky. It was time to play Roulette. Without a moment's hesitation, Gage began to flex in different poses that harkened back to stories of buff men, vampires, and fighting spirits taking tangible forms.

"Ay! You winged-beasties can't seem to land a hit on me! Don't tell me I'm too intimidating, now!"

(Gage uses Bragging Boast!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:24 am

Feeling lightheaded but still determined to fight, Kairo tossed up both of his tonfas into the air. Doing so allowed him to deliver two swift disciplining smacks to his face to center him. Going down in the first fight would scar his pride, he had to try and focus. Reaching up to catch his weapons, he did his best to steel himself as he went in for two more strikes on his aggressor, attempting to control his energy once more.

(Dual Strikes)
(Ki Gathering(P))
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:05 pm

"You're making it difficult for me to NOT hurt you. I'm trying to give you an opportunity to leave here safely, please take it!" Kirito complains. His mind drifts as he tries getting her to run, wondering if giving in would really be an issue. He decides to split his strikes between the Succubus and Fantasia hoping she'll take the hint.

(Dual Strike)
(Split Attack)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:09 am

Cursing himself for missing, Rom hopes that his dodging of her attack will be enough of a distraction to allow his follow-up to land true, he sprint's towards the succubus to close the gap and brings his knife scything down towards her shoulder blade

(Knife strike)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Gage, Bragging Boast, 90=failure, 84=failure, 95=success!, 100=failure!

Gage flex his muscles in an attempt to capture the attention of the ladies in the room. Fantasia and a couple of the other succubi don't seem particular impressed by his display, but one seems to be eyeing him and she flashes him a flirty look

(-1 Willpower to Gage)

(Succubus 2 can only attack Gage for her next turn)

Kairo, 45=failure, 74=success!

Kairo decides to attack the succubus while she's distracted with Gage, and while she manages to catch his first attack, the swift follow-up of his second strike manages to catch her off guard and pushes her back. 

Kirito, 66=success!, 17=failure!

Kirito shakes off his lustful thoughts, and goes for a dual pronged attack on both the succubus who attacked him and Fantasia. His strike on the lesser succubus proves successful but when he moves in to attack Fantasia she simply giggles as the strange pink mist that's been floating around the room surrounds Kirito who finds himself in a strange dreamlike daze.

(Activate: In Your Dreams)

"W-what is this" says Kirito feeling groggy

"Hmm...how to put it..."says Fantasia "Well I guess you could say this room is special. It exists between your world, and the world of dreams which is my domain. This mist is from the dream world and the more you breathe it in, the more you're affected by my dreams"

The explanation doesn't quite register with Kirito who tries to continue his attack on the succubus but to his shock, his sword seems to have been replaced with a tube of lipstick.

"Didn't I tell you? You're in my world now, loverboy~" says Fantasia as she swipes the lipstick from his hand. "Thanks hun, I've been looking everywhere for this" she chimes as she swishes it's lilac contents back and forth across her lips before planting a kiss on Kirito's cheek.

(Kirito takes 1 Wiillpower damage) 

Rom, 25=failure!

Rom tries once again to slash at the succubus but his efforts still prove unsuccessful as she easily anticipates his strikes. 

Fantasia, Move: Goodnight Kiss, 44=success!

With Kirito still suffering from the effects of the pink mist, Fantasia giggles and wraps her arms around him. "It's no use resisting, cutie. Now pucker up for your goodnight kiss~" she purrs as she puts her lips into a juicy pucker and plants a big kiss on his lips, as Kirito is completely swallowed by the mist, and trapped in her dream world.

(Kirito is now asleep)

Succubus 1, Move: Devilish Smother, 75=failure!

Kairo worries about what's happening to Kirito, but stays focused enough to avoid the succubus trying to pounce on him, as he narrowly avoids her embrace and puts some distance between them.

Succubus 2, Move: Charming Wink, 5=failure

Meanwhile the succubus who's attention Gage managed to attack with his boasting stunt, blows kisses at him and sends him a lustful wink as a pink heart sails in his direction. Fortunately he manages to avoid it, and his confidence is even further boosted as he feels his strength surging within him.

(+3 Stamina damage to Gage's next attack)

Succubus 3, Move: Draining Kiss, 18=success!

Having figured out his pattern, the succubus lunges at Rom, with her lips fully puckered, and manages to kick away his knife before he can defend himself as she frenches him, and further drains his strength before pulling away with a loud *MUAH*, licking her lips in satisfaction

Gage's Willpower- 9
Kairo's Willpower- 5
Kirito's Willpower- 4 (Kirito is asleep, Kirito is no longer charmed)
Rom's Willpower- 5
------------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 11
Succubi 1's Stamina- 6
Succubi 2's Stamina- 6
Succubi 3's Stamina- 7
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Gage upon having his confidence bolstered to an extreme high decided it was time to capitalize. He sees his compatriots slowly falling into the pillowy bosoms of defeat and decides to exert himself on the Queen Bee, Fantasia. Without wasting a moment, Gage lunges forward at her with a renewed zeal.

"I'm not about let it end here!"

(Gage uses Mighty Grapple!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:45 am

Finally managing to earn himself some relief from the onslaught, Kairo manages to center himself enough to channel his ki. Feeling it well up, he then balled both fists around his weapons and thrust them forward towards his enemy(Succubus 1), releasing the energy in a torrent.

((Ki Blast))
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 pm

(I Asume I have no input until I awake?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 pm

(basically yeah)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:07 am

(can I spend my turn attempting to wake him)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 3:45 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 am

Gage, 46=success! (+3 damage thanks to Bragging Boast)

Gage lunges at Fantasia who's too distracted with Kirito to notice his attack in time, as he manages to trap her in a tight hold

(Fantasia is now binded)

Kairo, 84=success!

With his focus renewed, Kairo gathers his Ki and focuses it on the succubus in front of him, firing off a huge blast of energy that not only manages to hit her, but manages to hurt the other succubi as well due to it's shockwave as they're all thrown for a loop. 

Rom, 9=failure!

While his allies are keeping the succubi busy, Rom tries to wake Kirito up from his dream but he doesn't seem to be waking up no matter how much he shakes him

Succubus 1, Move: Devilish Smother, 30=success!

"Ooh, you're so aggressive, darling" says the succubus recovering from Kairo's attack. "Time to return the favor~" she purrs as she jumps at Kairo and manages to tackle him to the ground before he can react as she kisses and gropes him all over. The pleasure is almost overwhelming but Kairo holds on to his senses just long enough to push her away, but as the image of her soft lips burrs its way into his mind, he's not sure how much longer he'll be able to resist. 

Succubus 2, Move: Draining Kiss, 99=failure!

Annoyed that Gage seems to more focused on Fantasia than her, the succubus flies towards his direction and tries to get his attention with a big kiss, but Gage manages to barely avoid her assault while maintaining his grip on Fantasia as the succubus hits a nearby wall with a thud.

Succubus 3, Move: Charming Wink, 33=failure!

"Hope you didn't forget about me, sweetie~" says the succubus towards Rom as she winks and sends a pink heart speeding towards his and Kirito's direction, but this time Rom sees her attack coming and manages to get out of the way as she pouts in frustration. 

Gage's Willpower- 9
Kairo's Willpower- 2
Kirito's Willpower- 4 (Kirito will remain asleep for 1 more turn)
Rom's Willpower- 5
--------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 5
Succubi 1's Stamina- 3
Succubi 2's Stamina- 5
Succubi 3's Stamina- 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:55 pm

Still reeling from the last sensual assault, Kairo does his best to rid his mind of the increasing fog. "You know, I don't think you're very good for me. We don't work well together." Kairo would wait until she got closer before attacking.

[Dual Strikes]

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:35 pm

With Fantasia bonded up in his arms, Gage continued to wring her about in his iron-clad grip. Seeing his allies slowly falling in to the clutches of the succubi, he encourages them to strike while the iron is hot.

"Help me finish her off! We've practically won this one!"

(Continue the Mighty Grapple)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 5:17 pm

"I'm with you big guy," Rom shouts to gage as he turns his attention to Fantasia "focusing her seems pretty smart right now" before dashing in with a knife strike on his bound opponent
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Gage, 11=failure!

Gage tries his best maintain his tight grip of Fantasia but she manages to struggle her way out of it and heads back towards Kirito's direction

57=failure!, 16=success!

Kairo attempts to get some payback on the succubus teasing him, as he strikes at her with both his palms. She's taken aback by the speed of his attack and while she manages to dodge the first blow, it leaves her disoriented enough for the second to hit it's mark.

78=success!

Meanwhile Rom decides to strike Fantasia from behind while she's focused on getting back towards Kirito, and manages to land a solid strike as she winces in pain

Fantasia, Move: Hazy Kisses, 45=failure!

Fantasia gets back up from Rom's attack and moves in on a sleeping Kirito who suddenly finds dream flooded with a strange mist similar to the one she used on him earlier, and a series of giant red lips appear from out of it, puckering and smacking loudly as they start speeding towards his direction. However to Fantasia's surprise he manages to dodge each and every one of them, with the shock of the sudden attack being enough to jolt Kirito awake.

(Kirito has woken up)

Succubus 1, Move: Draining Kiss, 49=failure!

"You need to stop playing hard to get, sweet lips" says the succubus recovering from Kairo's attack before flying towards him, in an attempt to land another sensual smooch, but Kairo anticipates her move and ducks under her as she hits the floor with a thud.

Succubus 2, Move: Devilish Smother, 40=success!

Gage tries to go back after Fantasia after she managed to escape, but suddenly finds himself tackled from behind by one of the succubi. "Hope you didn't forget about me sweetie" she chimes as she reapplies her lipstick. "Pucker up~" she purrs as she starts kissing him all over and stroking his member as he moans in pleasure. After a couple of rounds of this he manages to shake her off of him, but his face ends up plastered in her lipstick, and feels his member getting harder and harder.

Succubi 3, Move: Devlish Smother, 85=failure!

The succubus flies towards Rom, and tries to grab him from behind in an attempt to pull him into a big hug, but he manages to see her coming just in the nick of time and she goes crashing into Fantasia.

Gage's Willpower- 6
Kairo's Willpower- 2
Kirito's Willpower- 4 (Kirito is now awake)
Rom's Willpower- 5
----------------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 4
Succubi 1's Stamina- 2
Succubi 2's Stamina- 5
Succubi 3's Stamina- 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Kairo gave the succubus a taunting grin.

"It's a bit too much fun, sorry."
Turning at the call of the wrestler, he considered joining in the assault, but opted instead to attempt to finish his quarry. He attempted to put a little more distance between them as he once again focused his ki.

"But maybe if you'll give me some time to freshen up, we can talk about it."

[Ki Aura]

Last edited by RighteousWrongs on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't use that attack again quite yet.)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Gage shook off the lustful thoughts from his mind for the moment as he was face to face with his succubus attacker. Not losing sight of the victory ahead, Gage rushes past-or over if necessary- towards Fantasia to fling himself at the leading succubus in an act of pure force.

(Mighty Tackle)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:21 pm

"So you do have a heart?" Kirito jabs realizing she woke him up. "Allow me to thank you, see this?" Kirito goes on, focusing intently on his blades.
[Dance of Blades]
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 am

Not wanting to lose the momentum they had gained, Rom once again dashes in to follow up on gages tackle with a vicious knife strike
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 7:49 am

Gage, 99=failure!

Gage makes an attempt to tackle Fantasia, but the succubus is more wary of his movements after his last successful grab, and manages to dodge him as he crashes into the bed instead.

Kairo, 48=success!

Kairo tries to shake off his lustful thoughts towards the succubus and focuses on gathering Ki, as the energy begins to flow through him, creating a powerful aura

(+1 Stamima damage to Kairo's next attack)

Kirito, 67=failure!

Having finally woken up, Kirito decides to quickly get his revenge as he spins his blades around in a swirling dance, but unfortunately it proves ineffective as he's still a bit groggy, and his aim is thrown off, allowing the succubi to easily avoid his strikes

Rom, 29=failure

Rom doesn't fare much better as he rushes at Fantasia hoping to get a good strike in with his knife, but she avoids his attack with the same ease she did Gage's and Rom only ends up crashing straight into him when Gage tries to pick himself back up.

Fantasia, Move: Goodnight Kiss, 19=failure!

With her two attackers gone, Fantasia turns her attention back towards Kirito who's still reeling from the shock of his attack missing. "Aww, what's the matter baby? Feeling a little cranky? Just relax and go back to sleep..." she purrs as she attempts to pull him into another big kiss, but this time Kirito is more cautious and manages to push her away as he puts a bit of distance between them

Succubus 1, Move: Devilish Smother, 18=success!

"I'd rather do more than talking sweetie" chimes the succubus as she flies towards Kairo, full speed and manages to tackle him to the ground. "But speaking of freshening up..." she trails as she takes out a compact mirror from her cleavage, fixing her makeup, and adding a few extra layers of lipstick. "Hope you're ready sweet lips~" she purrs as she pounces on him and starts kissing Kairo all over his face and chest, grinding his crotch as he drowns in pleasure, and all his thoughts turn towards the beauty in front of him

(Kairo's Willpower is at 0! Kairo will now succumb)

"Now then..." says the succubus, breaking a kiss. "Let's get to the real fun~" she purrs as she unzips Kairo's pants and before he can get a word out in response, he finds her soft lips already wrapped around his member as she slides them up and down in a rhythmic fashion, causing Kairo's climax to build. After a couple of rounds of this she stops and kisses the tip of his member with a soft "MUAH" as he finally climaxes and passes out

(Kairo has been kissed out)

Succubus 2, Move: Draining Kiss, 67=failure!

Gage is shocked to see that one of his comrades has fallen, and the succubus attempts to make us of that distraction to pounce on him, but ends up tripping over herself as she falls to the floor.

Succubus 3, Move: Charming Wink, 35=failure!

Rom is in similar straits, but maintains enough focus to dodge the pink heart speeding towards him, as the succubus targeting him only gets more and more frustrated at him avoiding her wiles

Gage's Willpower- 6
Kairo's Willpower- 0 (Kairo has been defeated)
Kirito's Willpower- 4
Rom's Willpower- 5
------------------------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 4
Succubi 1's Stamina- 2
Succubi 2's Stamina- 5
Succubi 3's Stamina- 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 am

( aw damn. Oh well lol)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:15 pm

The grappler swung his head to see Kairo faint at the hands of the nefarious succubus and felt hope slowly start to slip away. His other members were also in bad shape, not instilling much confidence. With his resolve waning and the light fading, he decided it was time to give it his all. Continuing on with his strategy, Gage flung himself at Fantasia to lock her in a grapple once more. "You're not about to finish me without a fight!"

(Gage uses Mighty Grapple.)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Kirito realizes that there's no more room for error if he is going to survive. He tries to dual strike to beat the trapped fantasia
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 am

Rom decides to pile in on Gage and Kiritos advance, hoping to at least get a strike in, and hopefully put out more damage if Gage is successful

(Stalk the wounded if applicable, if not a basic knife strike)

As he does so however he asks his companions "any of you guys thinking we should grab our buddy get out that door and regroup?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next