Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise

Go down 
+3
VulcanS
anon64
Yuna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Gage, 6=failure! (Activate: In Your Dreams)

Gage rushes at Fantasia in an attempt to grapple her but he quickly finds himself surrounded my the room's purple haze and by the time he reaches her, he realizes he's down on one knee, offering her a bouquet of flowers.

"For me? Oh you shouldn't have" chimes Fantasia as she grabs Gage's face and gives him a big kiss on the lips before pulling away with a loud *MUAH* "Thanks sweetheart~" she says as she struts away, leaving Gage in a bit of a daze

(Gage takes 1 Willpower damage)

Kirito, 85=failure!, 38=success!

Kirito witnesses Gage's slip up and is slightly appalled by his carelessness as he readies his own attack on the succubus. Fantasia manages to easily avoid his first slash, but Kirito's second blade comes swiftly behind it, and manages to catch her off guard as she hits the floor with a thud.

Rom, 59=failure!

Seeing her pinned down, Rom attempts to follow up on Kirito's attack by lunging at Fantasia with his knife, but despite having fallen to the floor, she sees him coming quickly enough to roll out of the way and dodge the knife.

Fantasia, Move: Goodnight Kiss, 3=failure!

After managing to dodge Rom's attack, Fantasia leaps at Kirito in an attempt to pin him down, but falls short as he manages to back away quickly enough to avoid her

Succubus 1, Move: Charming Wink, 31=failure!

Having had her way with Kairo, the succubus turns her attention to Kirito and licks her lips before sending him a flirty wink with a pink heart speeding towards him. Fortunately he manages to react in time and leaps over the heart with a display of acrobatics.

Succubus 2, Move: Devilish Smother, 44=failure!

"What did I tell you about looking at other girls, sweetie?" says the succubus's voice coming from behind Gage as she spins him around and starts plastering his face with a barrage of kisses while gently stroking his crotch as he turns warm with pleasure. After a couple of rounds of this she finishes things off with one last kiss on the lips and whispers in his ear "I'm all you need baby~" as thoughts of surrender begin to enter Gage's mind

Succubus 3, Move: Draining Kiss, 1=failure

The succubus sees Rom trying to recover from his failed attack and once again tries to rush at him in an attempt to pull him into a big kiss, but his senses are still sharp enough to see the attack coming, and as the succubus lands on the floor in front of him she finds herself more and more frustrated "Stop playing hard to get, cutie" she pouts

Gage's Willpower- 2
Kirito's Willpower- 4
Rom's Willpower- 5
----------------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 4
Succubi 1's Stamina- 2
Succubi 2's Stamina- 5
Succubi 3's Stamina- 6
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:24 am

Gage felt himself slowly slip into surrender as the succubi had a field day with him. He felt... tingly, almost wanting to sink into the succubi's embrace. Then, a roar of defiance came from him as he pushed himself away from his suitor and regained his constitution.

"We seem to be outmatched. Grab the guy and let's dip!"

Gage surged to make a grab at Kairo with Herculean strength and to retreat from the room with his party members.

(Action: flee)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:37 pm

"But we're so close!" Kirito explains attempting to dual strike succubus number 1
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:48 am

Rom is conflicted, they probably could bring down fantasia soon enough if they were lucky, but was it worth the risk? "Your call big guy!" He tells Gage as he prepares to intercept and counter any attack aimed at the wrestler and their fallen comrades "This could go either way"
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Gage, 4=success!

Gage decides to get while the getting's good and grabs Kairo's unconcious body as the two of them make a hasty retreat out the room causing the succubi to pout in annoyance now that they have less of their boy toys to play with.

Kirito, 61=failure!, 15=failure!

Kirito on the other hand attempts to make his last stand as he lunges at one of the succubi girls with his blades, but it's to no avail as she casually dodges his strikes, and manages to catch him off balance, making him drop his swords.

Rom, 49=failure!

With Gage gone and Kirito downed, Rom is at a loss for what to do. He eventually decides to rush toward's Kirito's aid but ends up tripping over himself in the proccess as he hits the floor with a thud.

Fantasia, Move: Harem Dreams, 16=success!

With the two boys now helpless, Fantasia wastes no time in going after Kirito. "Since you've been such a tease, I've got a little something extra special for you, sweetie pie" she purrs as she blows him a kiss, and a purple haze surrounds him. Kirito finds his mind getting dizzy in the fog and suddenly hears a bunch of female voices giggling. He looks ahead and sees a bevy of girls in the fog, gazing at him lustfully and puckering and smacking their lips as they beckon him to come over "I've got plenty of kisses with your name on it big boy~" "I promise we'll make you feel wonderful~" "Get ready to cum, hotstuff~" the girls tease as Kirito attempts to flee. However it's no use as he feels a bunch of arms grabbing him from behind, and before he can even realize what's happening the girls in the fog begin kissing and licking him all over, and he finds himself helpless to escape.

(Kirito is now binded)

Succubi 1, Move: Draining Kiss, 32=success!

While Fantasia is busy having her way with Kirito, the other succubi girls quickly surround Rom while he's downed. "Looks like the others got away" says the first one "So I guess we'll have to make due with you, sweetie~" she purrs as she forces Rom's lips into a pucker, and gives him a big kiss on the lips, saping away some of his strength.

Move: Draining Kiss, 64=success!

Rom struggles to escape, but it's no use as once the first succubus is satisfied, the second jumps on top of him and says "Now it's my turn. Give me a nice big wet one, honey~" she chimes as she frenches him, holding the kiss for a few moments before pulling away with a loud pop. 

Move: Devilish Smother, 36=success!

Between both succubi's kisses, Rom's mind is lost in an utter haze of lust and he notices, the third succubi who'd been targeting him all this time, putting on more lipstick, coating her lips in thick red layers as Rom feels his member starting to rise. "You're all mine now" she purrs "Pucker up, sweet lips~" she says as she forms her lips into a juicy pucker and gives Rom a huge kiss on the lips, holding it until he starts gasping for air, before she pulls away with a loud "MUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" as Rom finds himself ready to surrender to these girls completely

(Rom's Willpower is at 0! Rom will now succumb!)

As Rom falls completely under their mercy, the girls rip off his pants, exposing their member as they slowly lick their lips. Two of the succubi girls take turns kissing him on the lips while the third wraps her lips around his member, pumping him up and down. The trio continues their onslaught in rhytmic fashion, until Rom finally climaxes and is left out cold

(Rom has been kissed out. Rom is defeated)

Gage's Willpower- 2 (Escaped)
Kirito's Willpower- 1 (Kirito is now binded)
Rom's Willpower- 0 (Rom has been defeated)
------------------------------------------
Fantasia's Stamina- 4
Succubi 1's Stamina- 2
Succubi 2's Stamina- 5
Succubi 3's Stamina- 6

(So do you guys want to start over? Probably not much point in continuing this round)
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:16 pm

(Seems to be the best course of action.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:40 pm

(sounds good, can we use the same characters?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:47 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:53 pm

(sounds good to me then(
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:54 pm

(we gonna be facing a different main succubi this time?)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:24 pm

(if you want, sure)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Might I be able to join in on it as well? Was reading this whole scenario and it was very nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:20 am

Not a bad little number, as RPs go. Any chance I could hop on board?
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Ehh...I guess I could add two more people. I just need you to PM me the character info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 pm

(sorry guys I probably doomed us DX. I'd like to go again though if you'll have me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple RP: Escape From Paradise   Simple RP: Escape From Paradise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple RP: Escape From Paradise
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3