Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bully Minotaur (WIP)

Go down 
+3
abstertrek
NeoGeno450
LipsInfinity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Bully Minotaur (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:07 am

This was just a random idea that was floating around in my head since I saw someone suggest minotaurs. I'm having trouble coming up with more attack ideas (particularly ones that cause some form of humilation) so if anyone has any, feel free to suggest Very Happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: A type of minotaur that is constantly on the prowl for new targets to torment. They take pleasure in harassing and teasing them, and the more one tries to resist them, the more aggressive they become in pursuing them, as they consider it something of a sport. Once they’ve decided on her next victim they will harass them relentlessly and many live in fear of their "affections".

Appearance: Bully Minotaurs are tall with dark tanned skin with short black hair, with a pair of large bull horns sprouting from their heads and a tail from their rear. They wear a red tank top and black shorts to show off their curvaceous figures, and their faces are typically doused in heavy makeup, with their plump and pouty lips usually taking up more than a 1/4 th of it.

Moves:

Bull Charge- “You’re not getting away from me hotstuff!~” she chimes as she fully puckers her lips and charges fullspeed at the fleeing target, ramming into them, as she crashes her lips onto theirs, knocking them over from the impact. (Deals Willpower damage with a chance of paralysis)

Lustful Tease (Passive)- The minotaur teases the target, making constant kissy faces at them and suggestive comments about what she’ll do once she has her way with them in an attempt to break their focus and make them more susceptible to her next attack (causes the minotaur’s next attack to deal out +1 Willpower damage upon a successful roll)

Ravishing Assault-The minotaur pins down the struggling target as she chimes “Now put those hot lips together and get ready to suck face” as she takes out a tube of red lipstick and generously applies as she coats her lips in thick red layers before finishing with a smack. She stops her still resistant target from moving and purrs “Pucker up, muffin~” as she subjects them to a relentless kissing spree, grinding their crotch in the process, as the victim drowns in pleasure (Deals Willpower damage + binded status, and will also cause the victim to be charmed upon breaking free)

Dignity Stripping- The minotaur turns her gaze towards the target's crotch and purrs "How about letting mama have a taste of that hotrod, muffin?~" as she tackles the target and rips off their clothes, leaving them fully exposed as they attempt to cover their privates. She then proceeds to cover their body in kisses slowly draining their resistance until they can no longer suppress their raging boner. The minotaur laughs in sadistic fashion before kissing their member all over and leaving them crumpled on the ground covered in her lipstick, in a mix of lust and shame. (Deals Willpower damage + paralyzed status)

Crushing Kiss- The minotaur pushes the target up against a nearby wall and says "Give a nice big wet one, muffin~" as she plants a soft kiss on the resistant target. The target meanwhile clenches their mouth in attempt to block her getting in any tongue, but the minotaur gives them a swift punch to the gut, and as the target lets out a painful yell, she starts quickly moves into french them, and dexterously works her tongue around their mouth, holding the kiss until the target can barely breath before breaking it with a loud *MUUUUUUAAAAHHH* as the target is left gasping for air (Deals Willpower damage + paralyzed status)

Sadistic Tease- The minotaur sits on the target and leans in close to them, using one of her hands to smoosh the target's lips into a pucker while using the other to apply her lipstick in slow careful strokes, making sure their watching as she adds on layer upon layer. "Admit it, you LIKE my lovin' don't you muffin?" purrs the minotaur as she inches her lips closer towards the targets and starts puckering and smacking them repeatedly. Seeing their arousal, she teases them further, rubbing her breasts against them, and grinding their crotch, continuing to make loud kissing noises at them as they moan desperately.  After continuing this for a while longer, she finally gives the target a juicy kiss on the lips, making the target wet. (Deals Willpower damage + charmed status)

Amorous Rodeo (Finisher)- The minotaur pins down the target and sits herself directly on their crotch and says "Now it's time to get down to some real lovin'~" as she pulls a compact mirror out from her cleavage and slowly preens herself while simultaneously grinding the target's crotch as they watch, adding a few extra layers of lipstick and gloss before finishing with a loud smack of her lips leaving the target's member throbbing. Seeing the large bulge in the their pants the minotaur licks her lips and purrs "Mmm...I just want to eat you all up. Cum for mamma, muffin!~" as she rips off their clothes and begins plastering their body with hard kisses, covering everything from their face to their member in her lipstick and despite the target's efforts to flee, they're quickly pulled back in as she mercilessly continues her kissing spree. After a few rounds of this she forces the target's lips into a pucker and pulls them into a heavy makeout session, while violently riding the target's member, pumping them until they climax, and continuing to kiss them until they pass out. Having satisfied her lust, the minotaur ties up the unconscious target and takes them to her den to be her new love toy.

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:48 am

Ohhhh, i'm already in love with this beautiful beastie. I'd definitely love to battle her whenever she's finished. OwO

As far as attack suggestions go, perhaps she can take out a rope and tie her victim to the nearest column or just take out a bolo and throw it at their waist to tie them up and bind them, leaving them vulnerable and unable to escape her advances. =3

Another one could be her grabbing the victim quickly and planting an exhaustingly long kiss on their lips, being as loud as possible for a little bit of humiliation.

And one other idea could be her applying a special coat of lipstick and planting a big one on any part of her victim's body, only for them to realize they can't seem to remove it, pretty much being her way of letting the target know they belong to her. Could be a sort of status ailment.
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:36 am

I got an idea for one. Where she bear hugs the victim close to her chest and she would occasionally smack her lips to tease them and the more they struggle, she squeeze her victim tighter unless she makes them suck on her nipples.

Another one could be where she gives you a long french kiss with one of her arms wrapped around the victim's waist and would have no problem punching them in the gut in order to keep them from resisting.

These are just to ideas i could think of.

Last edited by Wastelandnomad on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:42 pm

have the minotaur rip off the victim's clothes, embarrassing them and covering them in kisses.

maybe while naked, the minotaur could force the victim to pleasure her. idk man, but I really like the profile so far!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:08 pm

I think these are all good ideas to consider. If you want to keep with the bullying theme, you could always have some "classic" bullying actions like wedgies, swirlies, spitballs, and of course, violence. I'm not sure how you'd implement these into attacks, but you're pretty creative and I trust your ability to handle it. But I think this character would benefit from just simple teasing, like calling her target weak being unable to break free from her or not having enough willpower to resist her once he's charmed by her, etc.

A good juxtaposition between this bullying attitude and powerful seduction, with an emphasis on the power and domination, would be a cool personality. Just my opinion. Looking forward to seeing more of this!
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, I decided to integrate a few of them. Now I just need to work on a finisher
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Niiiice when you get the finisher, let me know so we can test her out in an rp. ^^
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 am

For a finisher i could think of is to have the minotaur break the victim into staying with her. The minotaur can start the finisher by ripping the victim's clothes off then humiliate and tease them at first.

I'm still trying to figure out what happens next
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm seconding the idea of the minotaur breaking the victim into staying with her by teasing them and ripping off both her and their clothes off, forcing really rough kisses on them and pretty much going to town on their member with her crotch. Pretty much making them her captive of love.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:59 am

Updated with a finisher
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 am

That is one hot finisher! =D

Btw, you may wanna fix how you listed Lustful Tease twice.

Anywho, I'm calling first dibs on fighting this gal!
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:29 am

I know Neo's already got dibs, but I wouldn't mind having a go at an RP starring this girl in the future. Hit me up on PM some time, and I can cobble together an adventurer profile to bring to the party.

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Why is nobody using this great character
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 am

I'm up for doing more RPs with her. Just send me a PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur (WIP)   Bully Minotaur (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully Minotaur (WIP)
Page 1 of 1