Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai, the Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Kai, the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Kai, the Hunter   Kai, the Hunter EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Name: Kai Hitsuko

Appearance: Kai, the Hunter B192935c46701ee49553219c6cbcee74

Equipment Bonus:

+Runed cloak: resistance to charm
+Leather armor: increase in speed.

Weapon: Kai, the Hunter Cimmerian_Rune_Sword-Latex_884004

Skin Colour: Light

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Three Personality Traits: Focused, Goal-oriented, Impassive

Background: S-Class Hunter from the Eastern Isles devoted to destroying the Midara and restoring peace to the realms. For most of his life, Kai has dedicated himself to learning how to most effectively defeat a Midara and avoid her seductive ways. In order to accomplish this, he has taken a vow of chastity and taught himself how to reject the most basic desires of his being. Unfortunately, his limited experience with women and sex in general has also weakened him to the more "promiscuous" aspects of an encounter.

Even then, his unflinching dedication to exterminating all the Midara and protecting the world is naught to be trifled with. If a Midara becomes overconfident or believes she has already won, Kai is sure to turn that into a weapon to use against her.

St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-2
A-3
R-4
Rec-1

Abilities:

Nimble(Passive): If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.

Focused Mind(Passive): As seductive as Midara are, Kai has trained himself to resist their charms. +1 to Focus (Combat only)

Astral Burst: Focusing, Kai directs a concentrated burst of astral energy at a target. 2 damage and chance to stun.

Sword Art: Slash, Stab: Two-hit basic sword strike. 4 damage.

Astral Fist: Kai charges his fist full of astral energy and swings with destructive force. 2 damage.

Sword Art: Astral Deflect: Knowing his enemies will use attacks that most weapons/fighters can't block or deflect with physical means, Kai charges his sword full of astral energy and attempts to deflect the strike. If a midara attempts a physical assault, 2 damage counter and stun. (Alternatively, passive skills have a chance to fail)

Ultimate Sword Art: Zero Edge:

Turn 1: Charging astral energy into both his body and sword, Kai charges his opponent. At the last second (when they are likely to attempt a counter) Kai crouches and begins to circle them while dragging his sword along the ground. (counter, bind attempt)

Turn 2:Leaving behind a circle of astral energy, he leaps back away from them and concentrates on channeling a wall of astral energy to rise around the target, effectively "trapping" them. (Bind)

Turn 3: With the target trapped, Kai rushes in, and slashes at them. Instead of the single slash passing through, the "wall" mimics and multiplies the slash into several. Once the attack is finished, the "wall" drops, releasing the target. (If target is already bound via Turn 2, will hit. If Midara is blocking/otherwise able to disrupt the initial act, it will fail. 10 damage)

(Kai cannot act for 2 turns after attempting this skill past turn 1)

Astral Art: Chaos Infinity Wave: Raising his sword above his head, Kai collects astral energy into the blade. The ground begins to shudder, and a burst of energy threatens to tear the land asunder. Kai's eyes begin to glow, and a bright aura of blue engulfs him. Swinging his sword unleashes a torrent of powerful energy, a shockwave rushing towards the Midara and threatening to obliterate her completely. 8 damage. (Kai cannot act for 2 turns following this attack)

Weaknesses:

+Big Breasts

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8

Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Kai, the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Kai, the Hunter EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Damn! Nice profile! Seems like a lot of work was put into this Very Happy

Ninja_Named_Bob

Kai, the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Kai, the Hunter EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 12:13 am

Thanks, but it was actually just taking an already existing profile and making some revisions that would be more in line with the site's requirements. I actually feel like I could have put more work into it.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Kai, the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Kai, the Hunter EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Made a few edits so Kai isn't so under-powered/his skills are more effective combat-wise.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai, the Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai, the Hunter   Kai, the Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai, the Hunter
Page 1 of 1