Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:16 pm

25=failure!

Will tries to charge up electricity between his gloves, but he uses too much for his tiny size and ends up zapping himself, and being left totally frozen

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Trappai, 75=success!

Chuicka sneaks up behind Will and manages to get his pants off, revealing hia member as she picks him up and clamps her breasts around Will's body, leaving his erect member standing up in front of her plush lips. "Mmm... Even when small like this, you've got a good libido... Let's see if the taste is the same~..." she says before wrapping her lips around Will's cock, squishing her breasts together and sucking on it with all her might, trying to get every last drop out of it, eventually it's too much for them to take and he climaxes in her mouth. Chuicka licks her lips, "Still just as good..." before giving the tip one loud kiss and letting the exhausted Will down as he returns to normal size

(Smoll status has now ended)

Will's WILLPOWER- 27
Dr. Chuckia's STAMINA- 16
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Will tries once again to charge up the electricity, feeling his power return to him.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:20 pm

64=success!

Will rubs his gloves together and succeeds in creating a powerful electrical surge as he turns his attention back towards the doctor. The doctor meanwhile begins inching over towards a large lever...

Move: DSL3K, 3=failure!

And pulls it as a giant hole opens up in the room, but to her surprise, Will manages to react quickly enough to avoid falling in as he readies himself to strike

Will's WILLPOWER- 27
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 7:51 pm

Will stays careful, keeping his distance while punching rapidly, sending bolts of electricity towards the doctor.

(Rapid Bolt)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 7:32 am

47=failure!

Will launches a few electric bolts at the doctor but she manages to avoid his strikes as she moves closer towards the edge of the room and reaches for the light switch...

DSL3K, 36=success!

And succeeds as everything suddenly goes black. "It's your lucky day, handsome... I've got something i've been DYING to use, and you're just the kind of guy I need to use it on~!" Chuicka says as Will feels himself being grabbed by mechanical parts that also seem to be stripping off his clothes. When the lights come back on he finds himself strapped to a table as it's slightly tilted upwards and he seems a bizarre machine with a long tube extending out of it. Will gets even more worried when he sees what's on the end of the tube: a gigantic pair of red lips like the lust balloons, only bigger. "Let me introduce you to the Dick Sucking Lips 3000, or the DSL3K for short..." purrs the doctor. "As the name implies, those lips are about to give you the biggest blowjob of your life. And while it's doing that..." She trails off, applying more red lipstick as the table is tilted back down. "Your lips are mine, big boy... Pucker up~!" she says as the lips on the machine quickly come down, engulfing the tip of Will's member as it starts with a very powerful kiss as Chuicka does the same with the target's lips. "MMMMMMMMMM~!" Chuicka begins mercilessly making out with them while the machine's lips pump up and down on the member, sucking on it furiously and even kissing his crotch as it comes down, getting faster and harder with each second until eventually they climax and the machine sucks up his juices, while Chuicka parts her lips from theirs with a loud smack. "MMMMMUAHHH! Thanks for the juices, handsome... I know there are quite a few midara who'll pay quite a bit for it. But we're not done yet..." she finishes as Will is released from the table and Chuicka hovers over him with a lustful expression.

(Will is paralyzed and charmed)

Move: Potion Play, 61=success!

The doctor pulls out another vial of her strange potion and seductively paints its contents over her lips as they once again grow in size "Looks like you could use some mouth to mouth~" the doctor says excitedly as she grabs Will's face and pulls him into a violent makeout session *MUAH *MUAH *MUAH* *MUAH*she chimes as her lips assault him mercessily and he tries desperately to push her away...

97=success!

And succeeds in getting her off of him as he quickly scrambles to the other side of the room. "No need to be so shy sweetie" purrs the doctor "I still need to examine every last inch of you" she says as she makes a few kissy faces at Will.

Will's WILLPOWER- 17

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Will shakes it off and attempts to hit her with crashing knuckle, planning to summon the archangel giga-bimbo afterwards.

(Crashing Knuckle)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:25 pm

88=critical success!

Will leaps into the air and sends his fist crashing down as he zaps the doctor with a powerful jolt of electricity, leaving her completely stunned.

(Summon Archangel Bimbo)

While the doctor is distracted, Will summons the Archangel Bimbo once again.

"Twice in one day? If you wanted me to give you some lovin' hon, all you had to do was ask" purrs the archangel

"Well that's-" Will said before being interrupted

"Come here and give me some sugar!~" the archangel chimes as she plasters Will with kisses and he desperately tries to pull her away from him.

"We'll finish this a little later, hon" she says with a loud smack before vanishing and Will shudders at the thought as he feels a bit of his strength returning

(3 Willpower restored)

Move: Red Chamber, 45=failure!

The doctor attempts to press another button for a trap door while Will is distracted, but he regains his composure in time to avoid falling falling into one of her giant tubes

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Dr. Chuckia's STAMINA- 9
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Will goes in for a combo of hooks.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:07 am

27=failure!

Will darts towards the doctor but accidentally trips over himself and goes sliding into the wall behind her. The doctor moves towards another giant lever while he's distracted...

Move: Midara Experiment, 63=failure

But Will recovers just in time to avoid falling into the trap door as he considers his next move

Will's WILLPOWER- 20
Dr. Chuckia's STAMINA- 9
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 am

Will decides to summon the kissing bandits, hoping they can help with giving him an easier time landing hits on Chuicka.

(Summon: Kissing Bandits)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 5:21 pm

(Summon Kissing Bandits)

Will calls the Kissing Bandits from out the void as they kiss their pistols and take aim at the doctor as they fire off heart shaped rounds that leave the doctor feeling vunerable. She tries to shake off the effects as she darts towards the giant lever...

Move: Midara Experiment, 84=success!

And manages to pull it before Will has the chance to react as he falls into the midara chamber and is quickly surrounded by the bimbo midaras. "Seems they took even more of a liking to you than I thought. Why don't I give them a hand?" she says as she claps her hands a few holes open up in the celing with tubes of red lipstick falling down from them. The girls quickly grab the tubes and generously apply them to their lips as they pucker and smack them excitedly. "Have fun you kids~" the doctor chimes as the midara all attack Will and rip off his clothes, kissing every part of him they can get their hands on as he tries desperately to run away. Eventually he manages to fight his way out of the chamber, but not before getting covered from head to toe in lipstick as he falls to the ground in a daze

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Smoll Ray, 99=success!

"I hate to kick you while you're down handsome buuuuut..." the doctor trails as she pulls out her laser and fires it, causing Will to shrink in size again. She picks him up and purrs "You're so adorable when you're bite sized" as Will tries to loosen himself from her grip while she plasters him with kisses before he manages to get away

(1 turn remaining before Kissing Bandits effect ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 13
Dr. Chuckia's STAMINA- 9

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Will tries to shake this off by charging electricity.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm

63=failure!

Will tries to charge electricity through his gloves, but once again his body is too tiny to handle a powerful electric charge and he merely ends up zapping himself.

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Midara Magnet, 93=success!

The doctor picks will up and says "Hmm...weakened pulse. Seems you'll need a bit more mouth to mouth. Fortunently I think one of your midara friends will be more than happy to volunteer~" she says as she snaps her fingers and the Archangel Bimbo appears with appears and grabs Will from her as she licks her lips lustfully. "I gave you a lot of help today so it's time for a little payback. Now pucker those lips nice and big for me and give me a wet one~" she purrs as she squishes Will's tiny lips together and pulls him into a big kiss, forcefully pressing his lips against hers...

(Will is now binded)

7=failure!

And Will is unable to muster up any form of resistance as the feeling of her soft lips covering his entire face sends his brain spinning...

19=failure!

The archangel pulls Will deeper into the kiss, pressing his lips against hers so tightly that he can feel himself losing oxygen...

94=success!

But right as Will feels himself losing consciousness, he manages to muster up enough strength to kick at the archangel's face, and causes her just enough pain to make her loosen her grip and he uses the opportunity to quickly escape as she disappears back into the void. However while Will survived the experience, he feels his level of focus fading by the second, as the thoughts of all the kisses he's endured flood his mind relentlessly.

Will's WILLPOWER- 4
Dr. Chuckia's STAMINA- 9

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 5:12 am

Will gets an idea and tries to snatch the smoll ray from the doctor, intending to use it on her immediately afterwards.

(Free Action)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:37 pm

64=success!

As Will returns to normal size he quickly scrambles to kick the smoll ray out of the doctor's hands and manages to move on her before she even realizes what's happening as he grabs the gun in the confusion and fires it at her as she shrinks in size. "Hmph. Impressive" says the doctor looking irritated. "This is the first time one of my test subjects has put up so much resistance, but you haven't won yet"

(Dr. Chuckia is now Smol)

Move: DSL3K, 65=failure!

The doctor tries to rush for the button that summons the DSL3K but she's too small to reach it and makes several attempts to jump for it before tiring herself out

Will's WILLPOWER- 4
Dr. Chuckia's STAMINA- 9 (1 more turn remaining before Smoll status ends)

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 pm

(Wait, shouldn't it be 2 turns remaining since smoll ray's effects last for 3 turns?)
Will decides to waste no time and go for a combo of jabs, confident that he can do more damage to the doctor in this weakened state.

(1-2-3 combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 9:15 am

(Smoll status only lasts for 2 turns)

69=failure!

Will tries to attack the doctor with his jabs who just barely manages avoid them as she attempts to climb her way to one of the shelves and reach the button for the DSL3K machine...

Move: DSL3K, 16=success!

And manages to hit the switch before Will can react as the lights switch off again and Will feels the arms of the machine grabbing his limbs. As the lips of the machine slowly move down towards him, the doctor generously reapplies her red lipstick before grabbing Will's lips and forcing them into a pucker. The doctor pulls Will into a deep kiss while the machine furiously pumps his member and the two hit pleasure combo sends Will's mind into orbit. After a few more moments, the doctor breaks the kiss with a loud "MUUUUAAAAAAHHHH" as Will simultaneously climaxes inside the machine leaving him totally dazed

(Will's WILLPOWER is at 0! Will will now succumb!)

Chuicka grabs the exhausted Will. "It's almost time for our "BIG" experiment~! But first, how about a little extra sugar?~" before giving him a long french kiss and strapping him to a table as it begins to go down a conveyor belt. Will hears a loud smacking noise in the distance, as the conveyor belt carries him closer to it, Will sees the source: a gigantic pair of plush red lips slamming down onto the conveyor belt! Will tries to struggle,but it's no use as he's eventually underneath it. The machine stops for a moment as Chuicka comes to his side. "This, is the Lippresser, my newest pleasuring creation using a bunch of the lust balloons I've gathered, as soon as I pull the lever... Well I suggest you pucker up, you're going to be here for a while~..." she giggles before going back and pulling the lever she mentioned. As the gigantic lips come down full force, all Will can see is wet, sticky lipflesh, and all he can hear is a loud, squeaky kissing noise as he's subjected to a relentless kissing onslaught, after an hour or so passes, the lips loudly pop off of him, leaving Will's body completely red.

"My, you're quite the resiliant one" the doctor chimes as Will's body crumples out of the machine. "Since you gave me such good data today, I'll let you go but first..." she says as presses a remote revealing a room filled with lipstick tubes, vials of perfume and a giant bed in the middle "I'm going to have to give your body a THOROUGH examination~" she laughs as she drags him into the room and shuts the door behind her.

(Will has been defeated)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia   Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Dr. Chuckia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2