Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit Empty
PostSubject: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:51 am

George had found it. He was roaming around, looking for a midara who could really give him a challenge, and then stumbled onto a club called The Ink and Paint club. He heard rumors about a powerful temptress who works there, and now, as if by coincidence, it's right there in front of him. Preparing his guns, he goes inside.

Going inside, he enters a big, dark room. Trying to identify his surrounding, red lights suddenly go on as a beautiful woman becomes visible, standing on a podium in front of him. Looking behind, he finds that the door behind him is guarded by a group of young female club goers. As a matter of fact, they seem to be all around the edges of the room, yelling and winking at both George and the woman.

The woman walks off the stage, and then seductively approaches George, stopping about 10 feet from him. "Welcome, sweetheart. We have been expecting you. Don't bother running, the others here will stop you. Are you ready?"

--
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Jessica will start with 40 stamina
George will start with 30 willpower (Challenging enough?)
RP, start!
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 am

(Yeah that should be great, thanks! Here's my character page if you need it for reference-https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1989-george-the-gunslinger)

"Name's George, lady. And I don't run from a fight. I shoot."

George whips out his dual pistols quickly and fires them at the mysterious woman.

Double Shot- 2 stamina damage if successful
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:17 am

--George--
Double shot - 58
George's shots hit their mark on the midara's arm, and Jessica grasps her arm in pain for a second before giving an angry glare to him.

--Jessica--
Show kiss - 15
"Well baby, then I'll shoot as well." She pouts her lips, puts her hand on them, and blows a kiss. It takes the shape of two lips as red as hers, and they shoot towards George, who manages to quickly duck aside.

--Fans--
"Come on Jess, you can do it!!"
??? - 51
(An extra challenge. If it hits 90 or higher, something bad might happen...)

Jessica - 38 Willpower
George - 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:36 am

"Why don't you leave the shootin' to the pros, lady?" George taunts while aiming his pistols again at her and fires.

Double shot.

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:32 pm

--George--
Double shot - 42
Backing his words up with his actions, George once again hits his opponent, this time hitting her side, making her double over in pain.

--Jessica--
Toon Singer - 67
"Don't worry girls! This guy is nothing!" The redhead waves to the crowd, and George looks the same way as the fans start jeering. Turning back, she is suddenly right in front of him, but he manages to quickly jump backward, narrowly avoiding her red lips.

--Fans--
"You almost had him!"
??? - 85

Jessica - 36 Stamina
George - 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:55 pm

"I'm nothin', huh? Lady, you asked for it!" George quickly whips out a couple electric rounds and loads them into his pistol before firing at her.

Electric rounds- if successful, deals 3 stamina damage and paralyzes the enemy for 1 round

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 pm

--George--
Electric rounds - 75
George shoots the rounds towards Jessica, but this time, she is able to dodge them. She smirks as she starts to approach him.

--Jessica--
Singer's lips - 23 (I ain't getting any luck)
"I'm definitely asking for it..." She tries to hug him, but he sways to the side, once again avoiding her.

--Fans--
"Come on, you know you want it!"
??? - 1

Jessica - 36 Stamina
George - 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:35 pm

(I know, the rolls are pretty unfair sometimes)
"You did ask for it after all." Don't miss this time, George.
These rounds aren't cheap, he thinks to himself.

He loads a couple more electric rounds and fires again

Electric rounds
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 pm

--George--
Electric Rounds - 36
George once again prepares his electric rounds as he sways, and shoots them before Jessica has time to dodge, who becomes immobilized by the electric current running through her (Though oddly, her hair remains silky smooth).

--Jessica--
Stunned by the electricity, she is unable to do anything this turn.

--Fans--
"Oh no, Jessica!" "You big meanie!"
??? - 59

Jessica - 33 Stamina
George - 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 pm

George smiles as the paralysis kicks in. "Bullseye. Fortunately for you I don't wanna waste all my special ammunition, so here's some regular rounds."

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:01 pm

(For the record, I rolled the ??? one before rolling Jessica)
--George--
Double shot - 27
Shooting off two normal bullets, Jessica is able to recover from her paralysis just in time to avoid them.

--Jessica--
Dancing show
"Like what you see?" Jessica starts to slowly dance, winking at George. He starts to prepare his guns, however...

--Fans--
??? - 91
One of the women suddenly splits away from the crowd and stands in front of him.
George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit Lisanna_strauss_08_by_vengadorazul21-daq2g58
"Hello! My name is Lisanna, and if you'd allow me, I'd like to join in on the fun!"

Jessica - 33 Stamina
Lisanna - 12 Stamina
George - 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Hmm, gotta be careful with 2 of them here, George thinks to himself. "What's the matter, superstar? You need to call your fans as backup?" George fills up both his pistols with bullets and fires them at Jessica.

Bullet shower- if successful, deals 5 stamina damage (can only be used every 5 rounds)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 pm

--George--
Bullet shower - 55
George empties his gun trying to hit Jessica, but she starts to dance faster, gracefully sliding past the bullets.

--Jessica--
"Baby, I don't need to call for anyone. She's simply here because she likes you. Now, why don't you two enjoy my show together..." Jessica continues her dance, moving faster and faster.

--Lisanna--
Lisanna's kiss: 57
"That's right, I just want to have some fun! That's what this club is for, right?" She tries to give a kiss to George, but he notices her and moves away from her, living the girl pouting.

Jessica - 33 Stamina
Lisanna - 12 Stamina
George - 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 5:56 pm

"What was I thinking aiming not aiming this at you? You're the one that's getting in the way!" George points his pistols at Lisanna.

Bullet Shower (it can be used every 5 rounds if it hits just to clarify)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:06 pm

(Alright, if you say so Razz)
--George--
Bullet shower: 42
The bullets fly towards Lisanna, who, less nimble than Jessica, gets hit full on.

--Jessica--
"Don't worry dear. The show is almost over, and then I'll have a lot of fun with you..." Jessica continues her dance, blowing kisses and shaking her assets more and more. Everyone in the room is starting to get flustered simply by looking at her.

--Lisanna--
Lisanna's hug: 64
"Shall we watch the climax together?" Lisanna hugs George from behind, pressing her body against him as she kisses his neck multiple times.

Jessica - 33 Stamina
Lisanna - 7 Stamina
George - 28 Willpower (damage taken boosted by the dance)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 6:20 pm

"Trust me, I'm not the lovey type." George pushes her away from him and aims his guns at both ladies.

Split shot- if successful, deals each enemy 1 damage
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 12:43 am

--George--
Split Shot - 38
He quickly crosses his arms, aiming at both Jessica and Lisanna, and hits them both. Hit, Jessica stops dancing, as the atmosphere in the room seemed to turn back to normal again.

--Jessica--
Singer's hold - 64
"How dare you interrupt my dance!" She walks up to George and gives him a big kiss, melting his mind. She then proceeds to drag him to the nearest wall, kissing him quick kisses all the way.

--Lisanna--
Lisanna's wink - 76
"Hey, don't forget about me!" Lisanna quickly runs alongside the two, winking at George while she blows him kisses.

Jessica - 32 Stamina
Lisanna - 6 Stamina
George - 26 Willpower (3 turns until wall is reached)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 am

Shouldn't shoot this close, George tells himself. He puts up one of his pistols and tries to clock Jessica with the other one.

Pistol whip- If successful, deals 2 damage
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:09 pm

--George--
Pistol whip - 90 Crit
The pistol comes down on her head, making her woozy and falling down against Lisanna in the process, who barely manages to stay up.

Free followup!

Jessica - 30 Stamina
Lisanna - 6 Stamina
George - 26 Willpower (No longer bound)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:40 pm

"The sooner you get out of my way, the sooner I can get back to shootin' up your favorite superstar."

George takes his other pistol out and shoots both of them at Lisanna.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:50 am

--George--
Double shot: 45
George's bullets fly at Lisanna, but she manages to duck aside as Jessica picks herself up. "Sorry, I like Jessica, but my favorite superstar is still my big sis!"

--Jessica--
Revealing show: 52
"Looks like I'm going to have to remember both of you who the star here is..." She bends over, cupping one of her breasts, making George stare in awe at both her dangling breasts and bent over behind. She proceeds to send a quick kiss to him. (George is now charmed)

--Lisanna--
Lisanna's chest: 46
Lisanna pushes her body up against George, and starts moving up and down, rubbing her decent chest against his own while giving a french kiss to him.

Jessica - 30 Stamina
Lisanna - 6 Stamina
George - 24 Willpower (Charmed by Jessica)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 5:05 am

"Not a bad effort Lisanna, but your rack hardly compares to hers. Give us some alone time, will ya?"

George again tries to shot Lisanna

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 am

--George--
Double shot: 42
The bullets hit her legs, and she barely keeps standing from the pain.

--Jessica--
Toon singer: 75
After he shoots Lisanna, he looks back to Jessica, only to find out she's not there anymore. He suddenly feels two soft things pushing against his left arm, and he quickly dodges the red lips that come toward him. "Well baby, didn't think you'd dodge that... You're pretty good. Only makes me want you more..."

--Lisanna--
Lisanna's kiss: 62
"I want him too, you know!" After George dodged away, he accidentally ended up too close to Lisanna, who quickly put her arms around his necks and gave him a few sweet kisses.

Jessica - 30 Stamina
Lisanna - 4 Stamina
George - 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:48 pm

"You're still standing? Give it a rest already."

Mostly focusing on Jessica now, George shoots Lisanna out of the corner of his eyes.

Double shot
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 1:08 am

--George--
Double shot: 29
Due to him focusing on Jessica, the shots are pretty off, as Lisanna can easily avoid them.

--Jessica--
Singing show: 91 Critical failure
"I've got a special song, just for you..." The temptress starts singing and dancing around, but after a few seconds, she (quite comically) tramples over her own dress, falling down as she shrieks.

--Lisanna--
Animal Soul: Cat
"That's it! I'm sick of you ignoring me! I'm going to get serious now!" Lisanna suddenly starts to glow up. When it dies down, her clothes are gone, as she only wears a small striped bikini. But that's the least important change, for she now has two cat ears and a tail, and her hands and feet are replaced with claws and paws, respectively. "I'm going to make you feel good in ways you never thought possible!"

Jessica - 30 Stamina (Stunned next round)
Lisanna - 4 Stamina
George - 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit   George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit Empty

Back to top Go down

George the Gunslinger (guametsunami) vs Jessica Rabbit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next